No BFR

Standard Gear

Fight Takes Place Here

#2 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

You can start :)

#3 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: Haha, you found out too, eh? Damn, whatever it was going to get out sooner or later. Yes, I shall start :P

#5 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:Haha, I'm pretty decent at figuring out alt. accounts. Except for Primm I didn't know he was Sandman for so long, haha :)

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll start. Isn't it ironic that both of us have names meant for our favorite characters? This is surely the final debate between Thor & Black Adam !

Thor, and Black Adam are arguraby around the sam physical strength level, but i'll say Thor hits harder due to Mjonlir. Thor has been able to strike down gods, and cosmic beings with it. Heck, he even put a hole in a celestials amour, and shake the whole planet.

From what I know. Black Adam is not FTL, while Thor is. Thor has flown from earth to the sun, in a matter of seconds, and has been confirmed as of AVX that Mjonlir can move twice the speed of light. There is no point in Black Adam using lightning, because it will be ineffective against Thor, but Thor's lightning should do damage to Teth. Also I do remember with the other debate I had with Joygirl, all Teth's flaws. Like when he fought the JSA, JLA, ect, they were holding back. Nevertheless still a good feat. Or the fact that he couldn't obtain FTL speeds while fighting Jay Garrick. ( Well that's his running speed, his flying speed, his flying speed may be different ). I am pretty sure this battle will take place on the ground most of the time.

Your turn. That's just my start, watch me finish you ! :P

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:Haha, I'm pretty decent at figuring out alt. accounts. Except for Primm I didn't know he was Sandman for so long, haha :)

Lol.

#8 Posted by bog2814 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the battle field picture from?

#9 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@bog2814: Pretty sure that's Mustafar from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

#10 Edited by bog2814 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@bog2814: Pretty sure that's Mustafar from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

Ah. Thanks. Its been a long time since I've watched the prequels.

#11 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: While Thor can strike quite hard with Mjolnir, Black Adam can use his fists pretty damn well. He's stronger than both Captain Marvel (proven by Beatboks in the "Discuss and Debunk a Feat with a Viner thread" and stated by Superman here:

That same page, he explained how he holds back all the time, but again Black Adam, he doesn't need to hold back. So in that fight (which ended in an agreement to beat the true bad guy, Doctor Psycho) it's a Superman who's not holding back vs. a holding back Black Adam. Superman still doesn't win. Another reason why Black Adam will have an advantage is that he probably won't hold back too much against Thor. I mean, he holds back against Superman because he's Superman. He's respectable and he usually hold's back against everybody (but apparently not for Adam). Thor on the other hand will probably piss him the hell off with his personality, and the way he fights will piss him off, too. The place in which they're fighting won't help either. Another reason why his striking power is so...well, powerful, is because he's got a good amount of speed behind it. He's been clocked at Mach 500 before a bit of his speed was stolen by Jay and that's about twice as fast as lightning. While I'll admit he's not the fastest, he's a helluva lot faster than Thor is.

From what I know. Black Adam is not FTL, while Thor is. Thor has flown from earth to the sun, in a matter of seconds, and has been confirmed as of AVX that Mjonlir can move twice the speed of light. There is no point in Black Adam using lightning, because it will be ineffective against Thor, but Thor's lightning should do damage to Teth. Also I do remember with the other debate I had with Joygirl, all Teth's flaws. Like when he fought the JSA, JLA, ect, they were holding back. Nevertheless still a good feat. Or the fact that he couldn't obtain FTL speeds while fighting Jay Garrick. ( Well that's his running speed, his flying speed, his flying speed may be different ). I am pretty sure this battle will take place on the ground most of the time.

All of this is travel speed!!! I don't see how any of this is relevant. Why would the JSA hold back against Black Adam? They've fought him 3 or 4 times and they know how dangerous and powerful he is, so holding back against him would just be dumb. I can see if they did that the first time, but not the other times. Also, what's Thor going to do once he's Teth? Kill him? Kill a defenseless human? I don't think he'd do that with morals (feel free to prove me wrong, though). Also, since Thor is so slow, the only thing that would work would to strike him with lightning again, and that would either kill him (something Thor probably wouldn't want to happen) or turn him back into Black Adam (another thing that Thor probably wouldn't want to happen). Regarding his race with Black Adam, they were going Mach 500 when Black Adam stumbled a little, and his speed was stolen (not completely, but some of it was stolen). Black Adam has shown to be near Jay's speed (not quite as fast, but almost) and that's a pretty impressive feat in and of itself. Jay can go FTL if he wants too. He's just up there in age, so he doesn't do it too often. The fact that Jay was able to hit Professor Zoom multiple times is pretty impressive, and the fact that Black Adam was able to beat the sh!t out of Jay makes it impressive for Black Adam, too, haha :)

I am pretty sure this battle will take place on the ground most of the time.

That's definitely better for Black Adam.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW:

Thor hits so hard when he wants too that he has made Odin fall to his knees, and scream out. I'm not going to lie, I do believe without Mjolnir, Black Adam hits harder than Thor, but with you have to agree that Thor hits harder. He's using a weapon that was meant for a Skyfather like Odin to use personally, but was given to Thor. So, I would rank Thor's striking power above Black Adam's. Back to the feat, Odin's durability>>>>>>>>>Superman, Black Adam, or Captain Marvel's.

A lot of people have stalemated a morals off Superman. Mongul, Wonder Woman, General Zod, Ultraman, I don't see it that impressive. Really Black Adam was holding back? Well that makes it rather impressive than, I guess. Are you sure Black Adam was holding back? Just because they know how powerful Black Adam is doesn't mean they won't still hold back. They have subdued him before with out going all out. Here is a perfect example. Look how many times the Avengers held back on the Hulk even though he was going all out? Hulk is almost always on rampages destroying buildings, throwing around objects, indangering people, and heroes. But the Avengers see Hulk as a good man, and don't want to hurt him. Iron Man, and Thor have both said it. Even in World War Hulk, Hercules said it.

Here Iron Man says that he holds back on Hulk all the time

Yes Thor will piss Adam off, but Adam will still lose. Lol, you said to me I did travel speed, and than now you do it. Adam doesn't have any reaction speed to my knowledge. Also racing Jay doesn't instanly put Adam at FTL speeds anyways. Thor has kept up with Silver Surfer in space, but we all know Surfer is faster than Thor. He's only mach 500. If his speed was taken he's slower. Even if Thor can't hurt Adam, he can just use AOE attacks, or make earthquakes, and chasms. Thanks to excepting his mom Gaea as his parent.

Thor tanking combined might of UFO's & Dark Avengers.

I never said anything about Thor killing Teth his human form. I was reffering to Black Adam when I said Teth, not his human form, lol. Jay is a old, and arguarbly the slowest Flash. So beating him wouldn't be so hard, also Flashes have horrible durabilty. Also Thor can will Mjolnir to do anything he wants. He can will it too chase down Black Adam, and smack him down. I said Mjolnir moves twice the speed of light, as in Thor can make it chase down Adam. I think your also forgetting Thor's superior durabilty too, he was able to tank a blast from the UFO's, and the Dark Avengers.

Hulks skin getting disinagrated off by just one member of the UFO's Vector.

Sorry some stuff got mixed up. Your turn :)

#13 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Thor hits so hard when he wants too that he has made Odin fall to his knees, and scream out. I'm not going to lie, I do believe without Mjolnir, Black Adam hits harder than Thor, but with you have to agree that Thor hits harder. He's using a weapon that was meant for a Skyfather like Odin to use personally, but was given to Thor. So, I would rank Thor's striking power above Black Adam's. Back to the feat, Odin's durability>>>>>>>>>Superman, Black Adam, or Captain Marvel's.

What's Odin gonna do? Go all out and murder his son? That page shows Thor, who is not holding back at all, versus Odin, who's completely holding back. I'm sure Odin ended up putting Thor in his place, too. Plus, Adam's hurt Sentinel (an upgraded Alan Scott) on multiple occasions, Orion (someone who was able to stalemate and defeat Darkseid), and he was able to beat Eclipso really, really, easily (though she is kind of a jobber). So, Adam has some pretty good striking power, himself. I think a quote from Martian Manhunter sums up his striking power (and his ferocity) pretty damn well.

A lot of people have stalemated a morals off Superman. Mongul, Wonder Woman, General Zod, Ultraman, I don't see it that impressive. Really Black Adam was holding back? Well that makes it rather impressive than, I guess. Are you sure Black Adam was holding back? Just because they know how powerful Black Adam is doesn't mean they won't still hold back. They have subdued him before with out going all out. Here is a perfect example. Look how many times the Avengers held back on the Hulk even though he was going all out? Hulk is almost always on rampages destroying buildings, throwing around objects, indangering people, and heroes. But the Avengers see Hulk as a good man, and don't want to hurt him. Iron Man, and Thor have both said it. Even in World War Hulk, Hercules said it.

Wow....wow. Every single person you listed has been beaten by Superman. Mongul's even been beaten by Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman had to to kill Maxwell Lord so that Superman didn't kill her. General Zod just about every time, and IIRC the only General Zod that beat Superman was the Russian (or wherever the hell he was from) robot. He's the one who broke Superman's jaw. I've only seen one fight between Superman and Ultraman and was an easy win for Superman. I'm pretty sure he even gave him a lecture of some sort when he was beating his ass. Yeah, Black Adam didn't even want to fight Superman. Superman was convinced that Black Adam did something that he didn't, and Black Adam was just countering Superman's attacks, and trying to convince him he was innocent. The reason why I'm saying that they wouldn't hold back is because he beat the living sh!t out of the team, severely injuring the powerless members, ripping off Hawkgirl's wings, and destroying so much around the region. Jay definitely wasn't hold back that fight, IIRC. Plus, why would they hold back in WWIII when he killed a whole damn country, and destroyed the government with it. That's good reason to beat him down, but they still got the crud beat out of him. That's still a damn good, and credible feat for Adam.

What does that Iron Man stuff have to do with anything?

Yes Thor will piss Adam off, but Adam will still lose. Lol, you said to me I did travel speed, and than now you do it. Adam doesn't have any reaction speed to my knowledge. Also racing Jay doesn't instanly put Adam at FTL speeds anyways. Thor has kept up with Silver Surfer in space, but we all know Surfer is faster than Thor. He's only mach 500. If his speed was taken he's slower. Even if Thor can't hurt Adam, he can just use AOE attacks, or make earthquakes, and chasms. Thanks to excepting his mom Gaea as his parent.

I didn't bring it up in the way you did. I used the race to show his travel speed be because he uses that speed to blitz and get more power behind his punches. He also uses it to just kind of fly into people at that speed. Don't really know what you were using it for. Plus, I forget to add, that Black Adam actually went faster than Mach 500. He just started to get tired at Mach 500 and they were approaching the speed of light, but Jay was the only one who needed to go past the speed of light, so he stole Black Adam's speed. So that's how that went. You're are right when he says he doesn't have much reaction feats, but he's been shown capable of dodging Jay's punches when Jay was going hard, and hitting Jay on another occasion when he was going hard (Jay seems to go hard against BA). Also, Sandman has used his earthquakes and chasms to try and beat Black Adam, bit didn't work at all, and Black Adam just ripped through the ground and beat the crap out of him.

Jay is a old, and arguarbly the slowest Flash.

There are multiple people endowed with the speed force that are much slower than Jay. Jay can go light speed and is in no way slow. Thor vs. Jay itself is quite arguable.

Also, The Hulk who got his skin flayed off was Joe Fixit, I believe, and he's significantly weaker than Savage Hulk. The rest of the Dark Avengers fire power isn't really that impressive. Black Adam surviving the JLA and JSA's full force is a bit more impressive in my book ;)

#14 Edited by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

In that arc Odin was extremly mad at Thor, because Thor wanted to help the heroes of earth destroy Serpent, and his army. While Odin wanted to destroy the whole planet to get rid of Serpent, and his army. He said Thor should start playing god, and stop playing mortal. Also he was mad that his son smacked him in the face with a giant hammer, lol. So yeah he was holding back, but Odin does have to apply force to take down Thor. Thor is the god of strength too, and has been said to be the physically strongest Asgardian! So your trying to tell me that if someone holds back, there durabilty supposly holds back too? Just cause Odin held back, doesn't mean the attack didn't affect him.You tell me if Odin wasn't applying force.

Here is the scan again. You see Odin yell out "BBUUWWHH", as he was hurt, and dropping to his knees.

Also hurting Orion? A being who is Superman's level is not good to be compared against hurting argurably the strongest Skyfather in Marvel Comics. Eclipso as you said is a jobber. Alan Scott one is out right impressive, I got to give Adam that. Also Martian Manhunter saying "every blow is meant to kill" is not a good thing. It shows Adam is punching around heroes that are not even close to his power level, but not even killing them.

Okay I may have underestimated Black Adam a little, but if i'm not mistaken Wonder Woman was said to have been holding back against Superman in that fight. Mongul has stalemated Superman, and he even had the upper hand. Until Superman speed-blitzed him.

This is what was happening until Superman speed-blitzed him

Than Mongul gets speed-blitzed

Wonder Woman was holding back, barely, but it's still something against a bloodlusted Superman.

While Superman was bloodlusted.

But this is not about them or Zod, or Ultraman, so i'll leave it at there.

Okay Black Adam is pretty fast i'll give you that, but he is no Superman or Wonder Woman either. Both Thor, and Black Adam both lack reaction feats. So as I see it, this fight will be like how Thor, and Hulk fights go. A straight on brawl! With a morals off Thor in the ring, Adam is going to be in a world of hurting. When he feels Thor's magically amped lightning striked hits across his face, and feels the wind, and lightning striking him at the same time. Thor's lightning attacks are so powerful that he was making a powerful storm in Asgard, and it was felt all the way in earth.

Here is Thor blocking an attack that was going to deciminate a planet, with his storm.

Joe Fixit is not far from Hulk. He was able to combat Wonder Man, Iron Man, Tigra, and others.

Your turn :)

#15 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Give me a bit to reply. I have a busy day ahead!

#16 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Give me a bit to reply. I have a busy day ahead!

Alright.

#17 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

F**k. I'll reply this weekend. I've been super busy! Sorry! :/

#18 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: No worries

#19 Posted by Clark_EL (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: I'll go with Thor....more powerful energy attacks and I believe they are equal physically.

#20 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clark_EL said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: I'll go with Thor....more powerful energy attacks and I believe they are equal physically.

Haha, I agree. But voting hasn't begun yet.

#21 Posted by Clark_EL (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: OK

#22 Posted by 18hunt (2947 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew you were jeanroygrant, I knew it!

#23 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

I knew you were jeanroygrant, I knew it!

LOL, how?

#24 Posted by 18hunt (2947 posts) - - Show Bio

Because you appeared soon when JRG left, you loved Thor, you used the little figure/sprites, and there was something about you, I like you! Also why a new account

#25 Posted by 18hunt (2947 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP, I like this....

#26 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Because you appeared soon when JRG left, you loved Thor, you used the little figure/sprites, and there was something about you, I like you! Also why a new account

Lol, thanks.

#27 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

the power of six gods will beat the power of one...Also BA IS FTL, and his strength at least equal if not greater than Superman's (someone who is stronger than Thor) Black Adam wins 7/10

#29 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@JJ62 said:

the power of six gods will beat the power of one...Also BA IS FTL, and his strength at least equal if not greater than Superman's (someone who is stronger than Thor) Black Adam wins 7/10

Untrue, but okay.

#30 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@JJ62 said:

Untrue, but okay.

How is it untrue? Black Adam has the power of six gods while Thor only has the power of one. Black Adam can fly and react just as fast as Captain Marvel which is very near Superman-speed. Black Adam's strength is at minimum equal to Superman, but probably greater. How is any of it untrue? BA is leagues faster than Thor as well.

#31 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

I am truly sorry. I don't have much time, but I swear I'll do. I freakin' swear, haha

#32 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@JJ62 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@JJ62 said:

Untrue, but okay.

How is it untrue? Black Adam has the power of six gods while Thor only has the power of one. Black Adam can fly and react just as fast as Captain Marvel which is very near Superman-speed. Black Adam's strength is at minimum equal to Superman, but probably greater. How is any of it untrue? BA is leagues faster than Thor as well.

Having the power of gods, and being a god..hmm which is better...

@blackadamFTW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

I am truly sorry. I don't have much time, but I swear I'll do. I freakin' swear, haha

No worries

#33 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8507 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly this fight cud go either way i say this if black adam reacts fast enough he can beat thor if not hes going down the bad thing is giving thor morals in this kinda fight

#34 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: True

#35 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8507 posts) - - Show Bio

see the bad thing is if black adam dose win he has to deal with asgard all in one

#36 Posted by Clark_EL (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@JJ62 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@JJ62 said:

Untrue, but okay.

Having the power of gods, and being a god..hmm which is better...

@blackadamFTW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

No worries

Sorry Black Adam is not stronger physically to Thor.

@oceanmaster21 said:

see the bad thing is if black adam dose win he has to deal with asgard all in one

Don't want to get Odin mad

#37 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8507 posts) - - Show Bio

black adam is stronger then thor and fater black adam also has telekenisis but any kind of lightning turns black adam or cap marvel back to being human again so thats black adam flaw thor flaw is having morals in this fight

#38 Posted by New_World_Order (13298 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clark_EL: Agreed

#39 Posted by Clark_EL (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Yep