CAV: Beta Ray Bill/Hulk (LV) vs Cell (PCB)

• 81 results
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Lvenger

It's a match up of two of Marvel's heavyweights against a Dragon Ball Z powerhouse, who will emerge as the victors? Marvel's heavy hitters or DBZ's Perfect Fighting Machine?

Beta Ray Bill & Hulk - Represented by @lvenger

No Caption Provided

Cell - Represented by @precrisisbardock

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Standard 616 Beta Ray Bill, Green Scar Hulk and Super Perfect Cell.
  • In character but willing to kill their opponent.
  • Win by KO, Death or Incapacitation.
  • No BFR
  • No Cell Jrs allowed.
  • Combatants have basic knowledge about each other.
  • Fight takes place on an indestructible and abandoned planet.

For the Viners:

• No DBZ vs comics arguments amongst each other whilst the debate is proceeding.
  • No interfering with the debate itself, it is just between us two debaters. If you feel you need to point something out, please do so via PM.
  • No posting Death Battle or other videos about DBZ vs comic debates.
  • No post restriction on who can vote but they must provide at least one reason as to why they voted for the debater.

Battlefield: Geonosis - The Paktrani Arena

No Caption Provided

Combatants start at opposite ends of the arena.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nice. T4V.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock Is this to your liking? I'm going to start on my post, I might have it up tonight if I'm lucky.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V. Both of you please don't lowball.........please...........

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd like to read this. I won't vote due to obvious bias, but I'd love to read it.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V. Seems like a worthwhile CaV amongst 2 great debaters.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. Are Filler Feats allowed?

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger debating for Hulk and Bill? Not something I've seen before. Very interested to see what arguments are presented.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedailybagel  Moderator

O_O

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: It's shortened versions of our usernames so I can fit 'Voting Open' in the title when we're done.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So there will be no hate in this?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to be interesting :)

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V!

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 thedailybagel  Moderator

@agent41: they are, CaVs are an exception for them.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lvenger

I'll open up this debate with an outline and initial considerations of my 2 Marvel titans and how their combined damage output, durability and might will be more than a match to put DBZ's biomechanical android antagonist down for the count. First up is the Champion of the Korbonites or 'Horse Thor' as his unofficial nickname;

Beta Ray Bill

No Caption Provided

Origin

When the fire demon Surtur destroyed the Burning Galaxy as part of his plan to destroy Asgard, the alien race known as the Korbonites sought to create a champion to protect them whilst they hibernated in suspended animation to find a new planet to live on. Only one passed the gruelling physical and mental trials and survived the genetic and cybernetic transformations which would turn him into the protector of the Korbonites and this was Beta Ray Bill. After Bill came into conflict with the Asgardian Thor when he mistook him for one of Surtur's demons, he was deemed worthy by Mjolnir to pick up and wield Thor's powerful weapon. Bill claimed the right to own Mjolnir to Thor's father Odin who commissioned a contest between Thor and Bill. The two knocked each other out but Bill awoke first and claimed his right to wield Mjolnir. Instead, Odin had the dwarfs craft Bill a new hammer made of Uru metal and enchanted by the Odinforce to be equal in power to Mjolnir. Wielding his hammer Stormbreaker, Beta Ray Bill has served as the protector of the Korbonites, Asgard, Earth and the universe on many occasions.

Powers and Weapon

• Superhuman Strength, Durability, Stamina and Endurance
  • Stormbreaker - Weather Manipulation, Flight, Power of Recall, Energy Manipulation and Projection, Energy Sensing.

Advantages and 'Tank Role'

In short, Beta Ray Bill can be described as a Thor who is more willing to use his hammer's full power and is less likely to hold back against his enemies, which is a desirable quality for a combatant against Cell even without the "shoot to kill" rule. Although Bill can withstand a great deal of what Cell can dish out, Bill will be most effective as an offensive tank unleashing his greatest blasts and most powerful blows against Cell whenever he gets the chance. I'll just give a teaser of the damage Bill can do, and this isn't close to his best feats.

Bill casually pounds the ground and splits a massive area of it throwing around several Skrulls in the process in Secret Invasion: Thor

No Caption Provided

He downs Fenrir with one lightning bolt and proceeds to give him a swift beatdown with lightning amped hammer strikes in The Mighty Thor #82-83.

The force of his fist clashing with Thor's levelled the entire countryside where they were fighting in The Mighty Thor #338.

No Caption Provided

And Bill's energy blasts were blowing up asteroids the size of aircraft carriers along with Quasar.

No Caption Provided

Evidently, this is only scratching the surface of Bill's destructive capabilities, Bill should prove more than capable of felling Cell with a few of his best blows and feats.

And now an intro for Bill's partner in smashing Cell down;

The Hulk

No Caption Provided

Origin

When gamma physicist Bruce Banner was testing his newest invention, a gamma bomb, he spotted an unsuspecting youth parked right on the site where the bomb was being tested. Banner rushed out to get the boy to safety and only had enough time to toss young Rick Jones into a bunker before being exposed to the full force of his gamma bomb's radiation. As a result, whenever Banner got angry or suffered emotional distress, he underwent a physiological change which turned him into a 6 foot giant green monster of hulking proportions. A creature which the madder he got, the stronger he became, making him the Strongest One there is, The Hulk.

Specifically, this version of Hulk is the Green Scar/World War Hulk/World Breaker Hulk who was shot into space by the Illuminati, ended up on the planet Sakaar, won his freedom in gladitorial combat, inspired a populace to rebel against its tyrant king and found friends and love on this new world. But when the engine from his ship went nuclear and destroyed the surface of Sakaar, the Hulk's rage reached new levels of angry. He returned to Earth seeking revenge and defeated most of its heroes in the process. In the end, the Hulk let himself be stopped before he 'broke the world.'

Powers and Abilities

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Superhuman Regenerative Factor
  • Superhuman Speed
  • Gamma Radiation Emission & Projection

Advantages and 'Tank Role'

Where Bill works best as an offensive tank, Hulk's most effective role in this fight can be described as the defensive tank; to withstand what Cell dishes out and then counter attack in force leaving Cell open to damage and after enough attempts, defeat. The Hulk has always been an incredibly tough being to damage and this Hulk takes the meaning of endurance to a whole other level.

When it comes to blunt force, it'll take a lot of it to hurt Hulk, let alone stop him. He's shrugged off a punch from Nova Prime with an impact of 765,000 PSF (Pounds per Square Foot)

No Caption Provided

Ghost Rider pulled a building down on Hulk and it did no damage whatsoever in Ghost Rider #13

No Caption Provided

He fell from space back to Sakaar surviving the distance of the fall and the heat of reentry without a scratch in The Incredible Hulk #104.

Hulk's energy resistance feats aren't shabby either. The Human Torch's Nova Flame and Storm's lightning combined were unable to put Hulk down in World War Hulk #2.

An energy cannon powered by Hulk's own energy didn't slow Hulk down Incredible Hulks #632.

And a nuke doesn't even phase him in Deadpool #37.

That's not even getting into Hulk's better durability feats, healing factor or endurance but I can cover that later. And though Hulk would be damage soaking much of Cell's attacks, he can dish it out in spades too. A casual punch from the Green Scar sent his opponent flying through a volcano and into a distant mountain (Incredible Hulks #625.)

He's capable of breaking down doors designed to withstand nuclear bombs in a weaker incarnation (Incredible Hulk #410)

And Green Scar Hulk was one shotting 100 tonners such as his cousin She Hulk and The Thing with ease (World War Hulk #2)

That should do for now, this is only the warm up after all.

Initial Battle Considerations

As I see it, I would rate Cell's advantages as versatility, energy projection and speed. Against one of these Marvel powerhouses, perhaps this would be enough to eventually wear them down.But against both Bill and Hulk at once, Cell's chances of utilising his advantages effectively decrease dramatically. Whilst fighting Cell, Bill would utilise hammer throws, energy blasts and AOE lightning to attempt to catch Cell out. This won't be the most effective way of tagging Cell but it provides another obstacle for Cell to dodge. Once Cell is slowed down, Bill would be most effective at raining devastating blows upon Cell and firing incredibly potent energy blasts to seriously harm Cell and take him down. The full range of Bill's destructive capabilities should prove more than ample to deal Cell grievous damage alone.

As for the Hulk, he would be withstanding Cell's barrage of blows and energy blasts, tanking their potency, healing from any damage he suffers and using his leaping, thunderclaps, reaction time (and if needed 'other ability') to attempt to tag Cell. Between Bill's combined assault, Cell stands a high chance of falling prey to one of these and from here Bill and Hulk go for the kill as the rules state. I don't doubt Cell's ability to fight one Marvel powerhouse but between the combined offensive and defensive capabilities of Bill and Hulk, I find Cell to be outmatched in raw power and damage output which can bypass Cell's defense and take him down for good.

Your turn @precrisisbardock

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By NighThunder

@agent41: Because a caV is a pre-arranged debate between only two people. Much different from an open thread

Also

nice opener @lvenger, T4V

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@thedailybagel: How can they be banned but have an exeption for CAV?, can't the same problem happen in CAV?. What is stopping a flamewar in a CAV?.

I'll just quote the rules.

DBZ VS Comics Threads are BANNED

Due to the childish nature of some users and amount of flame wars that have been started since unbanning anime, it has been decided by the battle mods that DBZ VS Comics/Manga threads are here on out banned. We have decided that anime in general is still allowed. We have seen plenty of threads with anime characters that have had perfectly respectable and reasonable debates, but with 90% of DBZ threads ending in flame wars and insults due to some fans and some comic users, Dragonball, DBZ, DBGT VS Comics/Manga threads are now against the rules. Comics, anime / manga, video games, movies, cartoons / television shows, or adaptations from any of the aforementioned, may not be paired up against Dragonball, DBZ, DBGT, or any other piece of the Dragonball franchise.

But, it does not have to be permanent. Very much alike the original anime ban, this could be lifted when we feel it is appropriate. Until then, however, we feel this is for the best.

Challenge a Viner threads or the tourney matches CAN include a DBZ character VS a comic book or manga character outside of the Dragonball Universe. The reason for that is those types of threads are contained between two users and are generally handled much better and in a much more respectable way between said users. It's only the open threads that are generally the problem.

DBZ vs DBZ battles should be OK due to them being in the same universe and much easier to avoid combusting. But once again, I will say this could be as easily taken away. Don't ruin this.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

T4V

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

good opener....... i guess.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@lvenger: NICE! Obviously, tag me for this one bro, PM me if anything comes to mind ;)!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 HigorM  Moderator

dis gonna be gud! T4V..

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be keeping an eye on this

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V.

I also kind of want to see this in comics form.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opener.

No Caption Provided

Cell (セル) is a major supervillain who comes from a future timeline in theDragon Ball manga and the Dragon Ball Z anime, also making an appearance in Dragon Ball GT. He is the ultimate creation of Dr. Gero, designed to possess all the abilities of the greatest fighters to have ever inhabited or visitedEarth; the result is a "perfect warrior", possessing numerous favorable genetic traits and special abilities. Cell is one of the few Red Ribbon Androids not directly completed by Dr. Gero; the others are Android 15, Android 14, Android 13, (in the movies only) and possibly Android 8. Cell, Android 13, Android 14, and Android 15's completions involve Dr. Gero's Super Computer.

- da wiki

Logistics:

Strength:

Imperfect Cell was able to break Post Kami fusion Piccolo's neck with a single punch.

For reference, Pre Kami Fusion Piccolo is able to fight almost evenly with 2nd form Freeza. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqpzFkRDZY

First form Freeza was able to 1 shot King Vegeta, who had planetary durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Take that as you will and remember Imperfect Cell did that to Piccolo. Super Perfect Cell will do massive damage to even Hulk here.

Energy Projection:

Might as well take the kid gloves off now, no reason in holding back.

No Caption Provided

Even if he was only talking about destroying the sun, that's still massive output.

No Caption Provided

Obviously this is his best attack, so not all his attacks will have this massive output. But just keep in mind if he wants to one shot Hulk he can with this.

Durability:

Imperfect Cell was able to tank Piccolo's last resort attack, the Light Grenade. Beginning of Z Piccolo is already a confirmed moon buster, so... take it as you will... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWNvP09W9bo

In case anyone doubted.
In case anyone doubted.

Remember this is Imperfect Cell, Super Perfect Cell should be able of tanking your guys' attacks easily. If they can tag him, that is..

Speed:

You're gonna try and hammer these feats down hard, so I'm gonna overwhelm you with consistency.

No Caption Provided

Kid Goku is able to catch a dragonball after it blasts off, since I don't want to speculate too much, I'll just say they beam all around Earth in an entire second, this is 1/7th of the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

This is an FTL feat. You might think it's only FTE at a glance, but observe.

• There are no blurs or afterimages seen.
  • It isn't just a short burst of speed.
  • It's happening for moments.

Thus, they are literally moving so fast light can't keep up with them. They are fighting at this speed so this qualifies as reaction and combat speed.

• Piccolo's regular blast is able to reach the moon in an instant.
  • Takes Light about 1.5 secs to reach the moon.
  • Raditz was able to dodge a close range Special Beam Cannon (His best attack).
  • Saiyan Saga Goku was able to blitz Nappa, who could effortlessly keep up with Z fighters who blitzed Saibamen = to Raditz.

That's a nice line of consistency, so why is this so important?

No Caption Provided

A Suppressed Perfect Cell was able to fight evenly with Mastered Super Saiyan Goku. Even if we don't want to go by the Daizenshuu, Kaio-ken x 20 was inferior to the Super Saiyan amp, so Super Saiyan amps by a factor > 20, and this Goku's base form is superior to the one in the Saiyan Saga.

Skill:

Honestly not even a question. Cell has cells from Goku, who was even to Roshi nickname "The God of Martial Arts" by the time he was a child.

There's also this:

Teleportation:

No Caption Provided

Regeneration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5WE3AiTXJw

Nuff' Said.

Counters:

As I see it, I would rate Cell's advantages as versatility, energy projection and speed. Against one of these Marvel powerhouses, perhaps this would be enough to eventually wear them down.But against both Bill and Hulk at once, Cell's chances of utilising his advantages effectively decrease dramatically. Whilst fighting Cell, Bill would utilise hammer throws, energy blasts and AOE lightning to attempt to catch Cell out. This won't be the most effective way of tagging Cell but it provides another obstacle for Cell to dodge. Once Cell is slowed down, Bill would be most effective at raining devastating blows upon Cell and firing incredibly potent energy blasts to seriously harm Cell and take him down. The full range of Bill's destructive capabilities should prove more than ample to deal Cell grievous damage alone.

Show the full range, you need to. Cell should be able to easily avoid or even tank the hammer throws and the AOE lightning can be tanked or Cell could teleport far enough away since he also has the Cells of Piccolo, often referred to as one of the most tactful Z-Fighters.

An argument could be made for a sort of "Sucker punch" strategy to catch Cell off guard, but I've shown that he has the ability to sense the slightest change in the atmosphere, so that plan would be futile.

As for the Hulk, he would be withstanding Cell's barrage of blows and energy blasts, tanking their potency, healing from any damage he suffers and using his leaping, thunderclaps, reaction time (and if needed 'other ability') to attempt to tag Cell. Between Bill's combined assault, Cell stands a high chance of falling prey to one of these and from here Bill and Hulk go for the kill as the rules state. I don't doubt Cell's ability to fight one Marvel powerhouse but between the combined offensive and defensive capabilities of Bill and Hulk, I find Cell to be outmatched in raw power and damage output which can bypass Cell's defense and take him down for good.

I don't see Hulk tagging him at all even with AOE, if he goes for Gamma Burst Cell would sense the potency of the attack and teleport to avoid it (I'm pretty sure that also drains Hulk massively).

Initial Considerations:

They are simply too slow to tag him and Cell has the durability to tank the hits if they do.

Cells punches should wreck Bill, and a Super Kamehameha should take Hulk out of the Picture.

No hits should sneak through since he can sense the slightest change in the atmosphere and avoid easily.

Omnidirectional Lightning is a problem but it can be tanked and/or avoided via teleportation.

If Hulk goes for his Gamma Burst, Cell would either teleport away or take him out before he's able to use it with a Super Kamehameha.

There is also a high chance of Cell using Instant Transmission Kamehameha to take out one of your team, since he saw Goku do it and he acquired the Instant Transmission technique later.

@lvenger all you.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell blitzes both

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lvenger

@precrisisbardock:All right, I'll get this debate back on the table now, second round incoming:

Strength

First form Freeza was able to 1 shot King Vegeta, who had planetary durability.

Take that as you will and remember Imperfect Cell did that to Piccolo. Super Perfect Cell will do massive damage to even Hulk here.

You’re really including this filler as part of your opener? I wouldn’t call that an accurate move considering the obvious contradictions it entails. Not only does it highlight how you intend to approach this debate by claiming that King Vegeta was at planetary level, it’s immediately contradicted by what else happened in the manga and the anime. This includes how more powerful DBZ characters were killed by planetary attacks, such as Cell’s suicide explosion intended to destroy the planet resulting in Goku being killed as a Full Power Super Saiyan for starters.

Loading Video...

And as for the second contradiction, that’s something that has been established since the Namek Saga and persists with Dragon Ball Super currently, Saiyans cannot survive in a vacuum as they need to breath oxygen, which is first notably demonstrated when Frieza was drowning Goku by holding him underwater.

Loading Video...

Yet King Vegeta is breathing just fine. That’s two clear as day inconsistencies which invalidate this evidence. Not exactly a positive start to have your opening play fall prey to an obvious fumble. Thus, that's how I'm taking your opener. If it's strength feats like these which you believe will enable Super Perfect Cell to do massive damage to the most durable incarnation of Hulk, you'll need to provide something more substantial than this.

Energy Projection

Might as well take the kid gloves off now, no reason in holding back.

No Caption Provided

Even if he was only talking about destroying the sun, that's still massive output.

No Caption Provided

Obviously this is his best attack, so not all his attacks will have this massive output. But just keep in mind if he wants to one shot Hulk he can with this.

I’d warn you that I take no quarters with this particular feat but you already knew this when you challenged me to a debate. Suffice to say I really couldn’t disagree more with your assertion that Cell was close to being an actual star buster, let alone a solar system buster with his energy blasts. So many ways to attack and rebuke that hyperbolic statement, I’ll restrain myself from using them all since you assuredly intend to defend this view throughout the debate. I’ll start with this, why should I be willing to believe or change my position on Cell being a solar system buster just by his statement? Why is Cell’s statement a valid justification for him being a solar system buster? I don’t see any proof or reasons which substantiate why it should be so readily accepted that Cell is a solar system buster in his words or evidence to support them. Superman says he can destroy planets and yet the best he’s actually done is moon busting. Bill has also claimed to be a planet buster but without actual planet busting feats, I couldn’t prove that claim. Even if you bring in the ‘official source’ which supposedly supports this statement, that hardly justifies the minuscule validation of Cell’s mere words. Which will lead you to your next obvious tactic for supporting Cell's exaggerated destructive output…

But you are right that not all of Cell’s attacks will contain his best output. Even Cell's actual best attacks will take several attempts to put Hulk down for good on top of all the defensive attributes Hulk is packing. As for the standard attacks Cell will employ first, Hulk’s resistance to energy based attacks is pretty impressed based on these better feats. When Red Hulk tried to absorb Green Scar’s own power and unleashed it as a massive mushroom cloud explosion, Hulk got back up and asked if that was all Rulk had. (Hulk #24)

An uncontrolled Starbrand, the guy with the power to take on all the Avengers at once and destroy entire fleets of starships with one blast, lashed out at Indestructible Hulk with a blast that put him into orbit and Hulk was more confused than harmed by it. (Avengers V5 #8)

And a weaker non Green Scar Hulk took an island busting bomb point blank with the worst damage being the explosion singing his beard and hair. (Incredible Hulk Vol 3 #7)

So I'm doubtful that Cell's standard energy attacks will do lasting damage to Hulk considering what DBZ shows their actual destructive output and range to be on several occasions.

Durability

Imperfect Cell was able to tank Piccolo's last resort attack, the Light Grenade. Beginning of Z Piccolo is already a confirmed moon buster, so... take it as you will

Remember this is Imperfect Cell, Super Perfect Cell should be able of tanking your guys' attacks easily. If they can tag him, that is..

You seem to have conflated the different types of attacks that Piccolo has used. Piccolo’s attack on Cell was the Light Grenade. Which required a typically long DBZ level of charge up time and looked like this:

Whereas Piccolo’s blast on the moon looked like this:

Just because both are blasting attacks doesn’t mean Piccolo is using the exact same type of attack. It's pretty obvious they weren't the same kinds of blasts anyway. Moreover, as I expand on the full range and potency of Bill and Hulk’s individual and combined damage outputs, I believe you’re going to need to do better than this if you wish to prove that Cell can easily withstand both the singular and combined attacks from the Marvel powerhouses.

Speed

Kid Goku is able to catch a dragonball after it blasts off, since I don't want to speculate too much, I'll just say they beam all around Earth in an entire second, this is 1/7th of the speed of light.

Unless you can come up with something more concrete as to how fast one dragonball can travel at, that's all you seem to be able to do at this point; speculate and guess about several pieces of your evidence.

This is an FTL feat. You might think it's only FTE at a glance, but observe.

• There are no blurs or afterimages seen.
  • It isn't just a short burst of speed.
  • It's happening for moments.

Thus, they are literally moving so fast light can't keep up with them. They are fighting at this speed so this qualifies as reaction and combat speed.

Seems I must be missing something according to you because I hardly believe that's nearly close to a FTL feat. DBZ was where the actually quantifable FTL feats started popping out of the woodwork, Dragon Ball characters aren't at the lightspeed mark in combat and reaction mark if one observes it in another way

• There are no blurs or afterimages because none of the other characters can see them apparently. That premise does not logically follow that this can be overrated to a FTL feat instead of a FTE or hypersonic showing.
  • And you must be FTL to engage in long bursts of prolonged speed? I find that premise highly dubious given how often that's not been the case.
  • Nor do FTE/hypersonic feats occur for short periods of time, both in comics and in manga depictions of speed as well.

You can rate it as a hypersonic or multi hypersonic feat if you try, that's not an entirely unreasonable assumption. But highballing Dragon Ball feats in the light speed range is a flawed and unsubstantiated perspective so whilst this does qualify as a reaction and combat speed, it doesn't fall under the light speed bracket I believe.

• Piccolo's regular blast is able to reach the moon in an instant.
  • Takes Light about 1.5 secs to reach the moon.
  • Raditz was able to dodge a close range Special Beam Cannon (His best attack).
  • Saiyan Saga Goku was able to blitz Nappa, who could effortlessly keep up with Z fighters who blitzed Saibamen = to Raditz.
  • How do we know Piccolo's blast took an instant and not the 1.5 seconds that light takes to travel to the moon?
  • A close range attack that might not necessarily have the same speed as the above attack. Plus Piccolo telegraphed his Special Beam Cannon so obviously that Mutt Murdock could have seen it coming.
  • I see you're remembering your power scaling ABCs in the debate, expected you to use it more obviously at some point during your first post. You may as well be debating every DBZ character up until Cell's return with this kind of argument.

A Suppressed Perfect Cell was able to fight evenly with Mastered Super Saiyan Goku. Even if we don't want to go by the Daizenshuu, Kaio-ken x 20 was inferior to the Super Saiyan amp, so Super Saiyan amps by a factor > 20, and this Goku's base form is superior to the one in the Saiyan Saga.

Again more ABCs and judging based on what other characters can do rather than the one you're using is capable of on his own, but at least this is the actual applicable feat from the speed section. And despite such argument styles, it is the biggest factor Cell holds over Bill and Hulk in this debate. Versatility can be countered by raw physicals and power, energy output can be resisted but speed is the one thing DBZ characters do well. In spite of their ability to outnumber and overpower Cell, Bill and Hulk will encounter trouble tagging Cell given how fast he can move and dodge. But whilst it won't be easy, nor will do I think it will be impossible in this circustance due to the variety of tactics Bill and Hulk can use to catch Cell out eventually and their ability to use such tactics combined.

I've already noted Hulk's ridiculous level of durability and endurance which will help him stand up to Cell's speed attacks greatly, but that doesn't mean Hulk will just sit there and let Cell attack him without trying to tag him. Hulk's reactions and perceptions aren't as slow as his size. Amadeus Cho stated that Hulk was able able to perceive the physics and mathematical calculations of using his strength in the environment. This was how Hulk could control his strength and cause a lot of smashing without actually killing anyone, even soldiers and heroes attacking him so long as his mind hadn't been tampered with (Incredible Hulk #110)

No Caption Provided

But obviously mental perception is not going to be enough for Hulk to come close to tagging Cell and his reaction feats have been remarkable for a lumbering behemoth giant. He was able to bat Quicksilver mid blitz with a slap.

No Caption Provided

World War Hulk was able to meet Sentry's blitz with a fist to the face in World War Hulk #5.

No Caption Provided

And even if Cell takes the high ground, that wouldn't exempt him from Hulk's range either. Professor Hulk was able to calculate and hit a rocketing and angered Silver Surfer in space during Infinity Crusade #4 when Classic Drax punched him so hard he was moving fast enough to travel to different stellar bodies instantly.

Not to mention Hulk's leaps which powered by his incredible leg muscles enabled him to at least reach escape velocity (Incredible Hulk #254) Which requires a speed needed to leave the Earth of 40,000 kph or 25,000 mph (from the Nasa.gov website.)

Moreover, Hulk's resistance to getting blitzed can notably be shown in a page from Hulk Smash Avengers #4 where Joe Fixit. again the weakest Hulk incarnation was only budged about a few metres at most by Iron Man's attempts to blitz him in his Silver Centurion armour. That same armour was also capable of destroying a chunk of real estate the size of Manhatten in Avengers Annual #16 to boot.

Evidently Cell is most likely to avoid these tactics out of Hulk's own reaction time and leaping/speed feats but even this can keep Cell on the evasive against Hulk and Bill's assault. Hulk's other 2 measures are far more likely to catch Cell out when used in conjunction with Bill's attacks.

Teleportation

It’s highly debatable that Cell would actually use Instant transmission in combat considering he’d just gotten the ability and didn’t actually use it whilst fighting Vegeta or in the beam struggle against Gohan. I don’t see how it’s credible to assert he would use it here when that isn’t Cell’s fighting style.

Regeneration

Please, Hulk’s healing factor blows Cell’s out of the water in regeneration rate and its potency in returning Hulk to fighting fit health. His weakest incarnation was able to regenerate from a fatal stabbing from Wolverine’s adamantium claws and Logan notes that Hulk was getting tougher to hurt (Incredible Hulk #340.)

On Sakaar, (where Hulk was weakened after going through a portal) Hulk was infected by an alien parasite known as a Spike that drains the life force of whatever it latches itself onto. Yet Hulk managed to cut the parasite and pull it out of his own body, recover from almost disembowling himself and then continue smashing the parasite.

No Caption Provided

And when a Thanosi clone amplified by dimensional forces let loose a blast which frayed the skin from his bones, Hulk was already recovering from that blast after a couple pages (X-Man/Hulk '98)

I’ll hold some healing cards back but they will cement what I’ve provided; that Hulk can heal far more quickly and with much greater attrition if Cell manages to get past Hulk’s durability with a Super Kamehameha.

Secondary Counters

Show the full range, you need to. Cell should be able to easily avoid or even tank the hammer throws and the AOE lightning can be tanked or Cell could teleport far enough away since he also has the Cells of Piccolo, often referred to as one of the most tactful Z-Fighters.

Sure, how does Bill creating a storm that eclipses an entire sun in Annihilators #2 sound for more range?

Let alone the Hulk’s range with his thunderclaps and gamma bursts which extend their AOE range even more for Cell to avoid.

As for Cell’s durability against hammer throws, Bill is capable of throwing his hammer with enough force to escape 2 singularities opened behind him.

Cell would at least register the pain of Bill’s hammer with a force like that. Even if Cell does tank it, he would still be caught by the force of Stormbreaker and that’s all which is required for Bill and Hulk to unleash their immense physical and ranged attacks upon Cell to deal him grievous harm. Even striking feats which aren’t their best should register with Cell based on what you’ve shown thus far. Such as Bill smacking Stardust (Herald of Galactus) from outer space onto the surface of the planet (Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter #1)

No Caption Provided

Or smashing a large piece of debris from a destroyed planet into pieces (Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #4)

No Caption Provided

Plus, Bill is assuredly not the only one who can damage Cell with his blows, that’s well within Hulk’s wheelhouse too. Like when he punched Skaar from West Virginia into orbit and down onto Maryland (Incredible Hulk #611)

No Caption Provided

And he easily punched a ship with 2 amped versions of his old enemies, Bi Beast and Wendigo on top of it into orbit until they hit a Trojan flagship which was over Earth's orbit. Their increased size is in the third scan which makes this feat impressive (Incredible Hulks #631)

An argument could be made for a sort of "Sucker punch" strategy to catch Cell off guard, but I've shown that he has the ability to sense the slightest change in the atmosphere, so that plan would be futile.

Cell can sense all the atmospheric changes he wants, he has to navigate between Bill’s storms, energy blasts and hammer throws coupled with Hulk’s leaps, reaction attempts, thunderclaps and gamma bursts all whilst finding time to attack these two powerhouses at once to do enough damage to them. That is a lot for Cell to handle all at once. And all it takes is for one of these tactics to succeed and change Cell’s chances dramatically since his speed advantage will be interrupted and he will be vulnerable to Hulk and Bill's counter attacks. Unless Cell can keep evading long enough to actually win against these two powerhouses, which by extension includes using attacks capable of putting them down quickly, the option to overload Cell with overwhelming and unrelenting attacks on all sides is hardly a futile plan.

I don't see Hulk tagging him at all even with AOE, if he goes for Gamma Burst Cell would sense the potency of the attack and teleport to avoid it (I'm pretty sure that also drains Hulk massively).

Hulk’s AOE is the biggest factor as to why the Marvel team has a solid chance of winning. Bill’s tactics are for back up and extra distractions for Cell to face in the midst of combat. Gamma energy isn’t part of the spiritual Ki energy that Cell has sensed before but there may be proof DBZ characters can sense all kinds of energy so Cell could potentially teleport away from Hulk's gamma bursts. If I was being nit picky, I might call that battle field retreating on Cell’s part but as it is, your proposal has a more gaping problem. Namely the range of Hulk and Bill’s respective AOEs which is proven to be grander in scale than Cell could escape from. Moreover, you’re mistaken that Hulk’s gamma bursts drain him massively, I’m not sure which instance you’re basing your claim on but there is evidence to the contrary. I’ll cover that detail in my next post.

Considerations, Stances and Arguments Thus Far

• Hulk and Bill may be slower than Cell but their AOE type attacks and combined range of such tactics have a strong probability of eventually catching Cell out and enabling him to be badly damaged or even defeated by Bill and Hulk's damage output.
  • Both Marvel powerhouses are more quantifiably durable than Cell's feats thus far. Bill's an equal to Thor and is perfectly capable of resisting physical attacks as well as energy attacks whereas Hulk is highly resistant to physical and energy attacks so a single Super Kamehameha, best or otherwise, isn't taking him out.
  • The combined frontal assaults and range of both Bill and Hulk's respective attacks coupled with their superior raw power is capable of overwhelming Cell and leaving him open to damage in spite of his superior speed and reaction times that can't be kept up forever.
  • Omni directional lightning and thunderclaps and gamma bursts will prove to be a problem for Cell's evasion.
  • The range and potency of the gamma bursts occurs far more instantly than you seem to be aware of. In reality, the gamma burst is much more likely to interrupt Cell given how long Cell needed to charge his best Kamehameha for it to be his most powerful attack whereas Hulk can access his gamma bursts at will and more quickly than Cell can fire Kamehamehas.
  • I can easily counter this by noting there isn't a high chance of Cell doing that in character since he had plenty of opportunities to use it against Trunks, Vegeta, Gohan and the Z fighters yet didn't actually do so. In character was your stipulation and what I have shown and will show for my team can be proven to be in character actions for them that will enable them to overpower Cell for a majority.

@precrisisbardock Your turn to reply.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: I have an essay due this Friday so I won't be able to write my third post up fully until the weekend. There's no rush making this next reply is what I'm saying essentially.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

tag 4 votes

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Counters..!

You’re really including this filler as part of your opener? I wouldn’t call that an accurate move considering the obvious contradictions it entails. Not only does it highlight how you intend to approach this debate by claiming that King Vegeta was at planetary level, it’s immediately contradicted by what else happened in the manga and the anime. This includes how more powerful DBZ characters were killed by planetary attacks, such as Cell’s suicide explosion intended to destroy the planet resulting in Goku being killed as a Full Power Super Saiyan for starters.

You claim Cells explosion could only destroy the Earth based on.... what? I hope you know it destroyed King Kai's planet, which isway harder to destroy than he Earth since it has 10x Earths gravity while being so small. If you want me to bust out the math for gravity then I will.

Plus, there's no prof they would've died from the explosion, only the vacuum like you mention. You may try to say "but Goku gets vaporized!", but he clearly had his Ki down so there goes his durability, which he likely did on purpose because he'd rather be disintegrated painlessly than suffocate in space.

And as for the second contradiction, that’s something that has been established since the Namek Saga and persists with Dragon Ball Super currently, Saiyans cannot survive in a vacuum as they need oxygen to survive such as when Frieza was drowning Goku by preventing him from breathing.

And? Are you saying he didn't destroy those planets? Because he clearly destroys those planets. How he lived in space is a mystery, maybe his space pod was standing by, maybe he could breath in space since he's the king, it doesn't matter.

Yet King Vegeta is breathing just fine. That’s two clear as day inconsistencies which invalidate this evidence. Not exactly a positive start to have your opening play fall prey to an obvious fumble. Thus, that's how I'm taking your opener on the strength section. If this is what you believe will enable Super Perfect Cell to do massive damage to the most durable and powerful incarnation of Hulk, you'll need to provide something more substantial than this.

Actually we don't see him on screen after he destroys the planets.

Invalidate this evidence? No, one out of context scene and another irrelevant inconsistency doesn't invalidate a feat.

Dunno what you were thinking, you seem very confident that you "rekt" me here....

I’d warn you that I take no quarters with this particular feat but you already knew this when you challenged me to a debate. Suffice to say I really couldn’t disagree more with your assertion that Cell was close to being an actual star buster, let alone a solar system buster with his energy blasts. So many ways to attack and rebuke that hyperbolic statement, I’ll restrain myself from using them all since you assuredly intend to defend this view throughout the debate. I’ll start with this, why should I be willing to believe or change my position on Cell being a solar system buster just by his statement? Why is Cell’s statement a valid justification for him being a solar system buster? I don’t see any proof or reasons which substantiate why it should be so readily accepted that Cell is a solar system buster in his words or evidence to support them. Superman says he can destroy planets and yet the best he’s actually done is moon busting. Bill has also claimed to be a planet buster but without actual planet busting feats, I couldn’t prove that claim. Even if you bring in the ‘official source’ which supposedly supports this statement, that hardly justifies the minuscule validation of Cell’s mere words. Which will lead you to your next obvious tactic for supporting Cell's exaggerated destructive output…

I don't get how this is a counter, seems more like you trying to convince yourself.... I see no reason for him to lie, nobody else in Dragon Ball has lied for no reason about there power, the Daizenshuu has no reason to lie, every source material for Dragon Ball has no reason to lie.

Tell me, Cell received a huge power increase, then he says he has enough power now to destroy the entire solar system, how isn't that reasonable? Especially since their destructive capacity was unquantifiably above planet level since the Saiyan Saga.

Superman and Bill have had hyperbolic statements like that in their series and franchise in the past, it is not the same here.

Basically, if you take all the filling out of that paragraph, it boils down to "Well why should I believe he's not lying?!" Hardly a counter.

But you are right that not all of Cell’s attacks will contain his best output. Even Cell's actual best attacks will take several attempts to put Hulk down for good on top of all the defensive attributes Hulk is packing. As for the standard attacks Cell will employ first, Hulk’s resistance to energy based attacks is pretty impressed based on these better feats. When Red Hulk tried to absorb Green Scar’s own power and unleashed it as a massive mushroom cloud explosion, Hulk got back up and asked if that was all Rulk had. (Hulk #24)

Ooh a mushroom cloud explosion, that's almost King Piccolo level :p..

An uncontrolled Starbrand, the guy with the power to take on all the Avengers at once and destroy entire fleets of starships with one blast, lashed out at Indestructible Hulk with a blast that put him into orbit and Hulk was more confused than harmed by it. (Avengers V5 #8)

Doesn't look like Starbrand was really trying to hurt him, just BFR him to find out whats going on.

And a weaker non Green Scar Hulk took an island busting bomb point blank with no effect whatsoever. (Incredible Hulk Vol 3 #7)

I wonder how many Islands can fill up a planet.

So I'm doubtful that Cell's standard energy attacks will do lasting damage to Hulk considering what DBZ shows their actual destructive output and range to be on several occasions.

So you're showing me island level durability feats to the dude who can destroy a star with his best attack at the least? Dude even Saiyan Saga Vegeta could destroy the Earth with his Galick Gun, this is lacking horrendously. Semi P. Cell was casually destroying islands without any strain at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT0Fho9SUrg

You seem to have conflated the different types of attacks that Piccolo has used. Piccolo’s attack on Cell was the Light Grenade. Which required a typically long DBZ level of charge up time and looked like this:

Whereas Piccolo’s blast on the moon looked like this:

Are you debating against yourself? You just showed that the attack he used against Cell was charged and drawn out while he just pointed and shot at the moon with no effort....

Just because both are blasting attacks doesn’t mean Piccolo is using the exact same type of attack. It's pretty obvious they weren't the same kinds of blasts anyway. Moreover, as I expand on the full range and potency of Bill and Hulk’s individual and combined damage outputs, I believe you’re going to need to do better than this if you wish to prove that Cell can so easily withstand both their singular and dual attacks from these Marvel powerhouses.

Oh yes, because Last Ditch effort attacks that you charge are usually weaker than your casual effortless attacks from when you were thousands of time weaker than you are now. That logic makes perfect sense.

/ sarcasm.

Unless you can come up with something more concrete as to how fast one dragonball can travel at, that's all you seem to be able to do at this point; speculate and guess about several pieces of your evidence.

What isn't concrete about that? Not that it's relevant anyway.

Seems I must be missing something according to you because I hardly believe that's nearly close to a FTL feat. DBZ was where the actually quantifable FTL feats started popping out of the woodwork, Dragon Ball characters aren't at the lightspeed mark in combat and reaction mark if one observes it in another way

• There are no blurs or afterimages because none of the other characters can see them apparently. That premise does not logically follow that this can be overrated to a FTL feat instead of a FTE or hypersonic showing.
  • And you must be FTL to engage in long bursts of prolonged speed? I find that premise highly dubious given how often that's not been the case.
  • Nor do FTE/hypersonic feats occur for short periods of time, both in comics and in manga depictions of speed as well.

You can rate it as a hypersonic or multi hypersonic feat if you try, that's not an entirely unreasonable assumption. But highballing Dragon Ball feats in the light speed range is a flawed and unsubstantiated perspective so whilst this does qualify as a reaction and combat speed, it doesn't fall under the light speed bracket I believe.

The only way to be truly invisible is for the photons of light to never be able to reflect off of you because you are too fast. There are no blurs or afterimages because no photons are hitting them, being FTE is just moving too fast for someones mind to register that you've moved, in which case they see an afterimage(s) or "blur". FTE feats are usually short bursts in speed where you se afterimages and/or "blurs" or other indication that they moved very fast. Here they are just purely invisibvle for an extended period of time.

• How do we know Piccolo's blast took an instant and not the 1.5 seconds that light takes to travel to the moon?
  • A close range attack that might not necessarily have the same speed as the above attack. Plus Piccolo telegraphed his Special Beam Cannon so obviously that Mutt Murdock could have seen it coming.
  • I see you're remembering your power scaling ABCs in the debate, expected you to use it more obviously at some point during your first post. You may as well be debating every DBZ character up until Cell's return with this kind of argument.

Look at the panel, it's pretty obvious that it happened in a near instant or under a second, or else there would've been another panel.

Why wouldn't it? He regarded it as his fastest and most powerful attack, if it was slower why would he be astonished he dodged it? It was telegraphed but as you see in the scan the beam is right in his face before he even moves.

Power scaling abcs? If you don't like common sense, I can show you Nappa doing the same thing against a stronger Piccolo...

No Caption Provided

Look how close it is as he notices it.

Again more ABCs and judging based on what other characters can do rather than the one you're using is capable of on his own, but at least this is the actual applicable feat from the speed section. And despite such argument styles, it is the biggest factor Cell holds over Bill and Hulk in this debate. Versatility can be countered by raw physicals and power, energy output can be resisted but speed is the one thing DBZ characters do well. In spite of their ability to outnumber and overpower Cell, Bill and Hulk will encounter trouble tagging Cell given how fast he can move and dodge. But whilst it won't be easy, nor will do I think it will be impossible in this circustance due to the variety of tactics Bill and Hulk can use to catch Cell out eventually and their ability to use such tactics combined.

ABCs? Lolwut? There isn't even any power scaling here as of now.

I've already noted Hulk's ridiculous level of durability and endurance which will help him stand up to Cell's speed attacks greatly, but that doesn't mean Hulk will just sit there and let Cell attack him without trying to tag him. Hulk's reactions and perceptions aren't as slow as his size. Amadeus Cho stated that Hulk was able able to perceive the physics and mathematical calculations of using his strength in the environment. This was how Hulk could control his strength and cause a lot of smashing without actually killing anyone, even soldiers and heroes attacking him so long as his mind hadn't been tampered with (Incredible Hulk #110)

Island level is very off the charts, yes.

/ sarcasm.

That is impressive, but I don't see how that's helping him out much since he only uses it not to kill people.

But obviously mental perception is not going to be enough for Hulk to come close to tagging Cell and his reaction feats have been remarkable for a lumbering behemoth giant. He was able to bat Quicksilver mid blitz with a slap.

Quicksilver, who is speed of sound to speed of lighting depending on the plot.

World War Hulk was able to meet Sentry's blitz with a fist to the face in World War Hulk #5.

IIRC Sentry was trying to be defeated, and stable Sentry's most brought up speed feat is him catching a high speed sniper bullet.

And even if Cell takes the high ground, that wouldn't exempt him from Hulk's range either. Professor Hulk was able to calculate and hit a rocketing and angered Silver Surfer in space during Infinity Crusade #4 when Classic Drax punched him so hard he was moving fast enough to travel to different stellar bodies instantly.

He didn't travel any stellar bodies instantly, he literally just got punched and then PHulk threwa large rock at him to redirect him, then it shows him speeding towards a planet.

Not to mention Hulk's leaps which powered by his incredible leg muscles enabled him to at least reach escape velocity (Incredible Hulk #254) Which requires a speed needed to leave the Earth of 40,000 kph or 25,000 mph (from the Nasa.gov website.)

Took him a couple tries, cool feat though I guess.

Moreover, Hulk's resistance to getting blitzed can notably be shown in a page from Hulk Smash Avengers #4 where Joe Fixit. again the weakest Hulk incarnation was only budged about a few metres at most by Iron Man's attempts to blitz him in his Silver Centurion armour. That same armour was also capable of destroying a chunk of real estate the size of Manhatten in Avengers Annual #16 to boot.

Sorry sir but this isn't blitzing.

No Caption Provided

This is running right into something that's too strong to move. How could you possibly think this was a speed feat.

Evidently Cell is most likely to avoid these tactics out of Hulk's own reaction time and leaping/speed feats but even this can keep Cell on the evasive against Hulk and Bill's assault. Hulk's other 2 measures are far more likely to catch Cell out when used in conjunction with Bill's attacks.

Reaction feats as in slapping the inconsistent Quicksilver and throwing a rock at a surfer who just got punched at unknown speeds? Not to mention QS just started running and hadn't accelerated much yet. How does this even compare to Cell's speed?

It’s highly debatable that Cell would actually use Instant transmission in combat considering he’d just gotten the ability and didn’t actually use it whilst fighting Vegeta or in the beam struggle against Gohan. I don’t see how it’s credible to assert he would use it here when that isn’t Cell’s fighting style.

It's credible because he saw Goku use it and is very analytical and uses everyone's fighting style of whom cells he has, and he has Goku's Cells.

He didn't need to use it in either situation.

Please, Hulk’s healing factor blows Cell’s out of the water in regeneration rate and its potency in returning Hulk to fighting fit health. His weakest incarnation was able to regenerate from a fatal stabbing from Wolverine’s adamantium claws and Logan notes that Hulk was getting tougher to hurt (Incredible Hulk #340.)

On Sakaar, (where Hulk was weakened after going through a portal) Hulk was infected by an alien parasite known as a Spike that drains the life force of whatever it latches itself onto. Yet Hulk managed to cut the parasite and pull it out of his own body, recover from almost disembowling himself and then continue smashing the parasite.

And when a Thanosi clone amplified by dimensional forces let loose a blast which frayed the skin from his bones, Hulk was already recovering from that blast after a couple pages (X-Man/Hulk '98)

That sure is superior to self destructing and regenerating from only one Cell and afterwards getting a huge power boost.

/ sarcasm.

I’ll hold some healing cards back but they will cement what I’ve provided; that Hulk can heal far more quickly and with much greater attrition if Cell manages to get past Hulk’s durability with a Super Kamehameha.

You should've went all out, I'm baffled that you think regenerating skin within a few pages is not only superior, but "Blows his regen out of the water"

Sure, how does Bill creating a storm that eclipses an entire sun in Annihilators #2 sound for more range?

Not very good, he's just blocking the light from it, A blimp can eclipse the suns light, seems just like a regular storm.

Let alone the Hulk’s range with his thunderclaps and gamma bursts which extend their AOE range even more for Cell to avoid.

Oh noes.

As for Cell’s durability against hammer throws, Bill is capable of throwing his hammer with enough force to escape 2 singularities opened behind him.

And? Bill was literally laying there and they were slowly sucking him up, he then threw his hammer at the caster, meaning he couldn't have even escaped with his speed. Let's also note that it didn't even kill tat piano dude in the scan, nor even produce a shockwave.

Cell would at least register the pain of Bill’s hammer with a force like that. Even if Cell does tank it, he would still be caught by the force of Stormbreaker and that’s all which is required for Bill and Hulk to unleash their immense physical and ranged attacks upon Cell to deal him grievous harm. Even striking feats which aren’t their best should register with Cell based on what you’ve shown thus far. Such as Bill smacking Stardust (Herald of Galactus) from outer space onto the surface of the planet (Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter #1)

No, he's literally gonna no sell it like he did against android 16. This is assuming something like that can even tag him. You're trying to point out a flaw in my debating style, when I'm not even powerscaling and you're relying on lowballing my feats and elevating your own.

Or smashing a large piece of debris from a destroyed planet into pieces (Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #4)

Plus, Bill is assuredly not the only one who can damage Cell with his blows, that’s well within Hulk’s wheelhouse too. Like when he punched Skaar from West Virginia into orbit and down onto Maryland (Incredible Hulk #611)

And he easily punched a ship with 2 amped versions of his old enemies, Bi Beast and Wendigo on top of it into orbit until they hit a Trojan flagship which was over Earth's orbit. Their increased size is in the third scan which makes this feat impressive (Incredible Hulks #631)

Show me something moon level then we can talk about the possibility of giving Imperfect Cell pause, you're showing these guys punching people into space and down to Earth and then saying they can harm Cell based on that? You're kidding.

Cell can sense all the atmospheric changes he wants, he has to navigate between Bill’s storms, energy blasts and hammer throws coupled with Hulk’s leaps, reaction attempts, thunderclaps and gamma bursts all whilst finding time to attack these two powerhouses at once to do enough damage to them. That is a lot for Cell to handle all at once. And all it takes is for one of these tactics to succeed and change Cell’s chances dramatically since his speed advantage will be interrupted and he will be vulnerable to Hulk and Bill's counter attacks. Unless Cell can keep evading long enough to actually win against these two powerhouses, which by extension includes using attacks capable of putting them down quickly, the option to overload Cell with overwhelming and unrelenting attacks on all sides is hardly a futile plan.

Bill's storms he can just fly/teleport out of, as if that'd give him pause at all since I haven't seen any feats suggesting they could hurt him. Energy blasts and Hammer throws aren't even stronger than attacks Imperfect Cell has no selled, nor are they even close to fast enough. Hulks leaps are reentry speed and can easily be avoided or Cell can punch him back, thunderclaps get no selled, gamma bursts get avoided and/or tanked (Keep in mind he's unlikely to even do that because he has a teammate, and as you've shown he cares about not killing people.)

It isn't really a lot because most isn't even threatening and can easily be avoided considering his skill level and speed. He doesn't even need the evading tactic because all you're feats are inferior and you're relying on a lowball themed argument to win.

Hulk’s AOE is the biggest factor as to why the Marvel team has a solid chance of winning. Bill’s tactics are for back up and extra distractions for Cell to face in the midst of combat. Gamma energy isn’t part of the spiritual Ki energy that Cell has sensed before but there may be proof DBZ characters can sense all kinds of energy so Cell could potentially teleport away from Hulk's gamma bursts. If I was being nit picky, I might call that battle field retreating on Cell’s part but as it is, your proposal has a more gaping problem. Namely the range of Hulk and Bill’s respective AOEs which is proven to be grander in scale than Cell could escape from. Moreover, you’re mistaken that Hulk’s gamma bursts drain him massively, I’m not sure which instance you’re basing your claim on but there is evidence to the contrary. I’ll cover that detail in my next post.

Maybe you should show some of that. Based on what you've shown Bill is too weak too slow and too squishy to even be considered a threat and I don't see why Cell doesn't snap his neck like he did Piccolo.

Scans of Hulks Gamma Bursts would be nice, all I know is the hype. Using all these AOE's endangers their teammate anyway, so that's a big chink. They can sense power levels so when hes charging up the GB the fluctuation would go up and indicate a big attack, but I'm beginning to wonder if GB's are enough to solo because as it stands that's your only chance.

Bills AOE hasn't shown to be greater, best feat is blocking sunlight (as of what you've shown) which may seem big but is City Level at best (giving benefit of the doubt). I need scans of Hulks AOE pretty please.

Summary:

• More Damage Output is required to harm Cell, he no selled what was at least casual moon level, you're showing me Large Island Level.
  • More speed needs to be shown to even have a hope of tagging Cell.
  • More Durability needs to be shown to tank Cell's attacks.
  • Need scans of Gamma Burst and Hulks AOE.
  • After reading through BRB's respect thread on Reddit, I'm convinced he is fodder as his best striking feat is destroying a tiny planet. He gets wrecked by planets blowing him which rates him as < Freeza and a few blows should leave him like Piccolo was. His speed disadvantage leaves him useless as he can't land any of his hits.

@lvenger all you.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck and tag me when it's time to vote.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Tyrannos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see very small (Preeety marginal) mistakes in both parties arguments, but nevertheless it's an engaging debate thus far. Keep it up.

Avatar image for vine_instrumentality
vine_instrumentality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward for this one to continue

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By THORSON

team could solo.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson said:

team could solo.

It's a CAV.

Stop lol

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@thorson said:

team could solo.

It's a CAV.

Stop lol

oh, & solo means one person defeating a team.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

KevinConnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers