CaV: Battle Royale

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Llllllllllllllllllladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Prepare yourself! For the largest. CaV. Battle. In history. Six competitors will go to head in a gripping, all-out free-for-all match. Eight competitors. One winner. But who will win? You decide, on today's episode of CaV!

Rules

• Morals off
  • Each duo will fully cooperate with one another.
  • Basic knowledge.
  • No prep.
  • Standard equipment only. This means items that typically wouldn't be in your character's arsenal and were used in a special occasion are not allowed.
  • The arena is somewhat like a Hunger Games arena. Every two hours, the names of the fallen will appear on a holo-screen in the sky so that all will see. This is so that each duo knows who's left.
  • Victory is achieved by KO, death, or incapacitation.

Contestants

Fetts

Boba Fett/Batman (Pre-52)
Boba Fett/Batman (Pre-52)

SirFizzWhizz

Elite Predator/Solid Snake
Elite Predator/Solid Snake

ThatGuyWithHeadPhones

Wolverine/Guts
Wolverine/Guts

HigorM

Winter Soldier/Black Panther
Winter Soldier/Black Panther

Serrure

Deadpool/Psylocke (no offensive TP/no TK)
Deadpool/Psylocke (no offensive TP/no TK)

Funsiized

New-52 Deathstroke (Renumbering)/Buffy the Vampire Slayer
New-52 Deathstroke (Renumbering)/Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Juiceboks

Dinoponera/Blade
Dinoponera/Blade

Captain_Batman_FTW

Arkham Series Batman/New-52 Nightwing
Arkham Series Batman/New-52 Nightwing

Forgive me for using this map, but it was the easiest thing to use:

No Caption Provided

I will start at 7.

SirFizzWhizz will start at 13.

ThatGuyWithHeadPhones will start at 30.

HigorM will start at 25.

Serrure will start at 4.

Funsiized will start at 3.

Juiceboks will start at 1.

Captain_Batman_FTW will start at 8.

Posting Order

For now, there will be two posts per person. This may change to three, depending on how things go. This is the posting order as follows:

1. Fetts
  2. Serrure
  3. SirFizzWhizz
  4. ThaGuyWithHeadPhones
  5. captain_batman_FTW
  6. Juiceboks
  7. HigorM
  8. Funsiized

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

HEEEEEELLLLL YEEEEAAAAH!!!!!!!!! @funsiized You took Buffy!? Good man :)

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@fetts: Wish I could've gotten in on this =(

T4V please.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V.

I really want to see how this all works.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

tag me

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HigorM  Moderator

Gentleman, brace yourselves, epic CaV is coming..

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

holy sheeet wow this is gonna be fun

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Tag me please

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daaaannnngggg nice...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks good, tag me for voting please.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for votes.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't underestimate the Arkham versionof Batman. He's a beast and he's very close to his mainstream counterpart.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: Can you take out all the other unnessecary numbers? It's kind of hard to see who starts where, and which one of them are closest to yout characters.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im just waiting for Fetts. i think i got most of this all figured out. (naw im just kidding i got jack)

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fetts

@sirfizzwhizz@juiceboks@thatguywithheadphones@funsiized@serrure@captain_batman_ftw@higorm

Introduction

Boba Fett and Batman have three distinct advantages that the rest do not: Tactical ability, equipment, and flight. Now, needless to say some of my opponent’s have a tactical ability and equipment, but between these two legendary characters, I believe their sum total will surpass any other team’s in that area. It is for these reasons that Boba and Batman will be able to survive and ultimately come out on top of this inevitable onslaught.

No Caption Provided

Strategy

The strategy will be to play defense and only defense throughout of the majority of the battle. If others don’t come their way, so much the better. That just means it’ll be slim pickings for Boba and Batman.

Fett and Wayne will take down trees to create some barriers for them. The two will be using detection gadgets at all times - Boba using his infrared scanners, heartbeat sensor, audio filters, and olfactory sensors (which is something I recently discovered he had); Batman with his multi-dimensional wavelength scanner.

Boba Fett

Read from right to left

Batman

No Caption Provided

If somebody is detected, rather than warning with each other with words or even standard military signals, they’ll do so discretely. If Boba detects someone, he’ll casually tap his EE-3 Carbine blaster in the palm of his hand twice. If Bruce detects somebody, he’ll casually tap his leg twice. Whoever the locater is trying to communicate with, the other person will acknowledge by performing his gesture once rather than twice.

If one team comes, they’ll face them. If more than one team comes, Boba and Batman will make a tactical retreat and let the other teams hash it out. That, or Boba will use his flamethrower to create a forest fire. This would cause flames, smoke, and a lack of oxygen, which will put any nearby teams off balance and thus easily available for takedowns. If there are only one or two teams left, the two will make a cautious sweep throughout the island, utilizing their detection gadgets to locate the leftovers.

Obviously, there are a great many teams out there. But the ones that are closer are more likely. So from here I’m going to create brief rundowns in order of who’s closest to me.

SirFizzWhizz

Batman and Boba would be using detection gadgets at all times to locate incoming opponents. I think it’s safe to say that a stealth approach would be the most likely, and the most tactical approach. The Elite Predator, despite his cloaking, would be able to be spotted by either Boba or Batman via infrared vision modes, negating their best stealth option. Solid Snake, if he has his OctoCamo, would be able to be picked up by Boba Fett’s heartbeat sensor, olfactory sensors and audio filters, and Batman could likely pick Solid Snake up as well. With so many detection methods, it’ll be impossible for the two to completely avoid this dynamic duo.

Just before they launch their attack, Boba will chuck his sonic detonator, while Batman tosses some standard batarangs as distractions. As the sonic detonator incapacitates them, Boba will set a higher setting on his EE-3 Carbine blaster rifle and shoot the two while their incapacitated.

No Caption Provided

In conclusion, Solid Snake’s and the Predator’s downfall will be their reliance and confidence in their stealth technology. The fact they have

Juiceboks

No offense, but I find these two to be the least of my team’s problems. Both are close quarters combatant, going up against a pair who probably rank first and second in the area of the most dangerous and practical street-level arsenals in all of fiction. To put it simply, Blade and Dinoponera will have to close the distance, which will be impossible for the two of them when Boba and Batman have a massive long-ranged advantage. Honestly, I’d say Boba could probably solo with just one missile. Since it’d be an AoE (Area of Effect) attack, and not a one-directional attack, the chances of those avoiding the attack are extremely low.

No Caption Provided

ThatGuyWithHeadPhones

You somewhat suffer the same problem as Juiceboks: You’re massively outgunned and for the most part, your team consists of close-quarters combatants. If I remember correctly, Guts has a cannon in his arm, but that isn’t going to do much against a pair of bullet-timers. His crossbow will be even less threatening, since crossbow bolts are both too slow for their reflexes and too weak to penetrate their armor.

Boba Fett

Read from right to left

Batman

Wolverine and Guts are deadly fighters in close combat. In fact, I dare say that if this were solely close combat, those two would win. Wolverine is probably just as skilled as Batman, but even faster. And if we took Boba’s jetpack away, Guts probably would be able to finish him off too. But a) Wolverine and Guts will never get that close to them, and b) Boba does have his jetpack thus they can still easily make a tactical retreat and also maintain their long-ranged advantage.

Fortunately for my team, there is a very simple solution to defeating these two. In fact, it’s almost unbelievable how easy it’d be to defeat two warriors of a caliber such as theirs. The solution is called the magnetic batarang:

No Caption Provided

Wolverine’s bones are made of metal. Guts’ armor is likewise made out of metal. Add some serious magnetization and those two are severely incapacitated. Because of this, it’ll take little effort to kill the both of them.

And actually, if you want a fun fact for the day, Boba can indeed kill Wolverine, despite his healing factor. You see, there’s a disintegration setting on Boba’s EE-3 Carbine blaster rifle. So Boba could literally disintegrate every single body system Wolverine has, other than his adamantium skeletal system.

No Caption Provided

As for Guts, Batman could snap his neck. Problem solved.

Funsiized

Funsiized’s team would also fall to my team. Both of them have a distance to close, and they probably have nothing but a few guns, which won’t fair well against the kind of arsenal Boba and Bruce have. While I don’t know Buffy too well, I’m not so sure it’d even take explosive or any kind of AoE attacks to take her down. Has Buffy ever cleared a large distance against a marksman like Boba? If not, Boba could probably just use his blaster rifle. If she proves to be a problem, an explosive should do the trick.

As for Deathstroke, his armor seems to be able to take a great amount of punishment judging from his first issue. Though unlike his New-52 Deathstroke’s Nth Metal armor, his current armor comes with a mask, not a helmet. This means his face is still vulnerable. Boba could act as a distraction for Slade, while Bruce uses his unmatched stealth against Slade and shove some batarangs through his eyes.

Captain_Batman_FTW

I’ll be honest with you, while I do realize Arkham Batman is often underestimated, I don’t think Arkham Batman has much on Pre-52 Batman. Pre-52 Batman is:

• more intelligent (I.Q. of 192)
  • more skilled (has mastered 127 martial arts)
  • faster (dodges bullets from multiple gunmen on an average basis)
  • stronger (can bench press half a ton)
  • better equipped (I think that one’s obvious)

I’ll be honest with you, I personally think either one of my characters could solo your team. Batman severely outclasses Arkham Batman in all ways. There is not a single thing Arkham Batman can do that Pre-52 Batman can’t do better. As for New-52 Nightwing, he’s not as outclassed but I’m very sure Batman does outclass New-52 Nightwing in all areas as well.

As for Boba Fett, neither Arkham Batman nor New-52 Nightwing has any means of bypassing Fett’s flight/maneuverability, reflexes, and durability. Meanwhile, Boba’s arsenal makes him the closest thing to a war machine as any. Arkham Batman alone had difficulty fighting Firefly, a guy with nothing but a flamethrower and some flame grenades. Imagine how much harder it’d be against a guy who is far more skilled and intelligent than Firefly, and has a flamethrower, explosive grenades, missiles, high-end blaster weaponry, and much more. He’d go down instantly against Boba. As for New-52 Nightwing, while he’s agile enough to dodge most weaponry, a powerful enough mini-concussion missile should do the trick. And if that fails, Boba’s sonic detonator is always available.

Serrure

Serrure’s takedown will have to rely mostly on tactics. At this point (assuming I’ve gone through everybody else first), Boba and Batman would be running low on all of the explosives and sonic weaponry. But tactics will still suffice. Boba will lay down cover fire via EE-3 Carbine blaster rifle and Dur-24 wrist blaster. Meanwhile, Batman will use his famous disappearing/reappearing act to get the drop on Psylocke with a nerve strike that will instantly take her out for the count.

When Deadpool goes for Batman, Boba will come up behind using his firewhip cord (which is fast enough to ensnare Jedi) and then disintegrate him with the same disintegration setting on his rifle that he used on Wolverine.

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Speak of the blind-Solo PIS, you die.

HigorM

I’ll be honest with you, this is the team I fear the most. Black Panther is in the top ranks in terms of physique in this mad battle, and his vibranium suit makes it all the more difficult due to its durability. The addition of Winter Soldier makes it even worse. That’s why I’ve been saving something special just for him.

First, Batman will chuck a magnetic batarang at the two Marvel characters, uniting Bucky’s cybernetic arm and T’Challa’s armor together like two peas in a pod. Then Boba will unleash a mini-concussion missile set on this setting:

No Caption Provided

This should absolutely obliterate Winter Soldier, and send Black Panther flying to Timbuktu. Black Panther’s suit, being the pain that it is, would probably keep him alive but groffy. From there, Boba would fly towards T’Challa’s relative position and create a forest fire surrounding Black Panther to throw off his enhanced senses with the smell of fire. This is so that Batman will be able to sneak up on T’Challa and do one of two things. He could use several liquid nitrogen pellets to freeze him. Incapacitation would already grant me a win, but the fire could indeed gradually melt the liquid nitrogen and free Black Panther. Thus, Batman would carefully cut through the ice so that only his head is accessible, take off the mask, and stab a batarang through his skull.

If not that, the simpler thing to do would be to use the chloroform patch on his cape to knock him out, take off the mask, and then stab him through the skull.

No Caption Provided

And that my friends, is how my team would win.

@serrure Your move bro!

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: Can you take out all the other unnessecary numbers? It's kind of hard to see who starts where, and which one of them are closest to yout characters.

I'll try to get on that tomorrow.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

T4V.

I really want to see how this all works.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: You have just ensured your death. Do you prefer steel or lead? ;)

And yes, that's what I mean.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: Steel for sure. gotta be up close and personal.

@sirfizzwhizz@juiceboks@thatguywithheadphones@funsiized@serrure@captain_batman_ftw@higorm

Team Bad A$$ Ninjas

No Caption Provided

i was gonna name them team D/P but then i said it aloud and watched as my GF laughed. (yeah that was fun)

My team has clear and easy advantages. We're one of the most skilled, not to mention Versatile, we can play the ranged or melee game.

My team also has 2 cold blooded people with an addiction to killing people, even better 1 of them gives into it and the other tries to resist killing. ehh!

Deadpool

this guy is f***ing crazy as h**l

No Caption Provided

this bit always cracks me up

look at this H2H feat for Deadpool. Stalemating Iron Fist is freaking awesome.

He beat the not out of Domino despite her having Probability manipulation on her side

lets take a look at some of this durability here. and wow did he get shot in the face? yes he did. Did it bother him even a little? no not really

Fried by Storm? normally it would mean war but seeing as it didnt bother Deadpool that much he'll let it slide

wanna know how fast this guy is?

somehow the rebel dodges everything.

he beheads some guys. forms blurs with his arm swings

blah blah lets get to the Boobiez

Psylocke

dude why can't Marvel do something like this now?
dude why can't Marvel do something like this now?

No Caption Provided

theres allot to say about a hot ninja that can read your mind, crush your skull, and stab you depending on what she feels like. and dat Outfit!

so shes gonna perform a TP scan that will tell us where your teams are

No Caption Provided

and since shes been given the accolade of one of the most powerful Telepaths on the planet searching for you guys shouldnt be too hard. in fact if it strains her even a little id be surprised.

moreover it will allows us to determine if anyone is sneaking up on us. very handy to have.

Skill

She was able to beat Wolverine. Wolverine of course got his shots in (the fight lasted nearly 1 whole issue) and it was a hard hard fought win.

you'll see here that Wolverine isnt the only team to try and fight

Shes a bloody ninja guys

and her shields... well lets say they are impressive

lets just say she can use em and they can be quite powerful

No Caption Provided

now as you can see that Katanna packs a wallop. Ima give you some free advice, dont try to fight my team up close. there is literally 1 team who can do it and its got Wolverine and Guts. the rest can put up an admiral fight but in close quarter combat my team reigns supreme.

Battle Plan- Step 1

we're going after @higorm. the longer Black Panther remains in this fight the more of a threat he is. now given T'challas extreme TP resistance (no selling Emma Frost is indeed of the charts amazing) i find it highly doubtful that Betsy will be able to track him. Winter Soldier on the other hand is someone who can easily be tracked.

We're gonna bare down on them.

and given how skilled my team is the only people who have a shot in h**l at finding us are Wolverine and T'challa. (hence why i am attacking Black Panther first) make no mistake gentlemen, T'challa is unrivaled at H2H in this fight Psylocke, Wolverine, Deathstroke, and Deadpool would put up a good fight but i have no doubt about Black Panther.

And i want him gone.

When we find them Psylocke is gonna make the jump on Winter Solider. There should be no doubt on who is superior in a fight between these 2. Psylocke will destroy him and rip up his throat.

That leaves deadpool to keep Black Panther busy for the time needed. given his underestimated skill,speed, and,often times, overestimated Healing Factor, he should be able to hold him off. This makes it a 2 on 1 where T'challa cant win.

Step 2- Wait!

after dispatching of the most dangerous man here i think its obvious my team is gonna have some injuries (Deadpool will heal quickly). we're gonna retreat to the 29 area where there is water. and we're gonna make camp. Deadpool will use his explosives to lay rudimentary traps.

No Caption Provided

trust me he has the gear. Endless Satchel and all

why go out and fight everyone when they can kill each other and then you pick off the rest.

my second post will include how i would combat the final teams i think would make it to the end or anyone who decides to try and attack me while im recuperating

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok @jedixman@god_spawn@saren@wildvine i have tried deleting each of these a seperate total of 6 times. and still 2 remain. can i get some help here. in a thread like this a double post is lethal and i cant fix it

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Serrue forgot to tag @sirfizzwhizz in his post so I believe that makes it his turn to go next.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@fetts@thatguywithheadphones@higorm@serrure@funsiized@juiceboks@captain_batman_ftw Alright boys. Bringing the A game.

No Caption Provided

Solid Snake. The Hero of Shadow Moses, a man who makes the impossible possible, the Legendary Snake.

Skill, Stats, and Smarts

Some Bios that will be reference.

• Snake is stated as a black belt in 32 forms of oriental martial arts.
  • Stated a Martial arts expert.
  • Stated a expert at the CQC martial art that is superior to all forms in a combat situation.
  • Talented in multiple languages, and all forms of Special Forces, and CIA training.
  • Stated as, "Snakes infiltration skill are nonpareil, even legendary."
  • Snake is stated as, "able to sneak anywhere, and under any circumstances."
  • IQ of a 160 in his younger days, and then IQ of 180 in his prime.
  • stated in bio a "Possessing superior physical abilities."

This is the man who is above peak human in every way. Made from the targeted soldier genes of Big Boss, the worlds greatest soldier ever. Then trained by his father as well, and a host of the worlds best after. Snake

Gear Loadout

Standard Gear for snake is pretty large, however Snake mostly acquire gear where he can, however it is fair to list the various gear he uses all the time, or have started various missions with as fair game.

Octo Camo

Suit that allows Snake to preform at a higher level than normal, cancels out heat signatures, and blends in with the surrounding area perfectly.

Solid Eye

No Caption Provided

A eye device that can view infared, night vision, displays radar, and be used to Zoom in and out of.

Soliton Radar System

No Caption Provided

He also possesses a large Radar field around him from his Nanites.

Nanomachines

No Caption Provided

Snake's Nanos help keep his stamina up, and interact with technology of the Nano kind.

Infinite Ammo Bandanna

No Caption Provided

This is a real thing reference by snake himself even in the second game to Raiden. Its a factor and standard.

Stun Knife

No Caption Provided

This knife is a combat knife, and doubles as a powerful tazer.

Chaff Grenades

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stated in both games to jam anything electronic for a short time period.

Stealth Claymore Mines

No Caption Provided

Mines in the first and second game use steal tech and require a Mind detector as they are invisible to the naked eye.

This is just special gear Snake has had access to, or used on multiple missions. He also carries a a assormtent of real world gear.

• M9 Tranq Gun.
  • .45 1911 Colt Handgun.
  • M-4 custom with 40mm Grenade Launcher Attachment.
  • Frag Grenades.
  • Flash Bang Grenades.

All this makes Snake a formidable foe in this type of match up.

No Caption Provided

Predator, the Ultimate Hunter, Stalker of the Stars, the Devil Who Skin Men. The Predator, or Yautja as they are also known as, are a species of alien that mastered the stars, and hunt wherever they like. They share the Galaxy with the other 3 most wide spread species. The Engineers, Humans, and Xenomorphs. Out of them all, the Yautja have the only Star Spanning Empire, and regulary make sport of the other races.

Skill

There is many kinds of Predators, and all have unique abilities. I will be using a Elite Predator. A Spear Master to be exact. Elite Predators are Predators who mastered the hunt. They been around centuries taking down the most dangerous game in the Galaxy.

Then there is the fact the Predators have advance martial training in general.

No Caption Provided

Just as a example of a well season Predator can become, and this Predator is not super unique either. Taking down over 50 Alien Queens with just Spear and wrist Blades. This Predator notices that half the Queens were not worthy kills either due to his skill.

No Caption Provided

The more Elite Predators show off martial arts that humans never imagined. The more veteran Predators have moves that can help a human kill a Xeno in hand to hand without dying. Even better is the Predator I am using is a Spear Master.

No Caption Provided

Spear Masters take the skill with the coveted Spear to a whole new level. They are the best of their craft, along with whatever skills they acquired on the hunt. Spear Masters can nail targets covered in armor, and hold off multiple Predators or Xenos indefinitely. In short they are pretty damn skilled.

Gear Load Out

Predators also have a host of gear to help on any hunt.

• Spear Masters wield the Combi Staff, a expandable spear that can span out.
  • Smart Disc is a hand thrown razor disc that tracks targets, cuts them down, and then returns to the thrower.
  • Wrist Blades that can shred through tank armor with its harder than diamond blades.
  • Net Gun that can shoots a insane tough razor net that can slice people to the bone.
  • Various Cloaked Snares, Bear Traps, and Net Traps that the Predators use.
  • Bio Helmet that has tons of vision modes, targeting systems, and can read the objects on prey.
  • Laser Mines that can map a area and trap prey.
  • On top of all this standard gear is the Spear Masters special armor, the Phoenix Armor. Phoenix Armor is as durable as normal armor, but provides extra protection against Radiation, and Heat. Also it can absorb energy from those sources.
  • Omni Caster. The Plasma Caster is the long range artillery for the Predator. However more elite units gain the Omni Caster, which can fire Incendinary Plasma, and Dark Plasma along with normal Plasma.
No Caption Provided
  • Spear Gun is the range sniper weapon of choice. Pumping out deadly spears at sniper bullet velocities. The Spear Gun has also more special ammo it can use as well. Bleeding Spear, and Expanding Spears.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With all this in mind, this Predator will be hell to any foe who crosses him.

Battle Strategy

As shown above as some quick run dons of my characters, and gear, here is the plan. Camping. This is a vacation to relax and camp.

No Caption Provided

Predator will lay out his Cloaked Traps all over the place.

Various Traps laid about.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More cloaked traps to maim or capture.

Predator can also lay out 6 Laser Net mines that will map the area for him, and provide instant death to foes crossing. Snake will lay out Cloaked Claymores I showed above as well for further effectiveness.

After that my team can use their stealth abilities to stay hidden in the trees with Weapons trained. All these traps will play a huge role on any team wondering into my kill zones. They can maim for sure any team, or at the least distract so Snake and Pred can use their big guns.

Thanks to the Soliton Radar, Laser Net Map Grid, Predators multi Vision modes, and Snake's Solid Eye my team has a very high chance of detecting and finding anyone who stumbles into my kill zones.

Boba Team

Batman and Boba can be dealt with by a simple chaff Grenade in their area, jamming any electronic devices or gear they have for a time. Predator can then dominate them both in Close Combat, or Snake can use his normal non electronic firearms and grenade launcher to decimate.

Either way Batman would go down to either with non of his toys to rely on. Predator for sure would beat Batman on stats alone, faster than heretic or new 52 Bane can beat on Batman.

No Caption Provided

TGWH Team

Second weakest team to face mine. Other than Wolverine smell, this team has no way to accurately detect mine. They will stumble across the traps laid out, and both get kills handily by my team. Bleeding Spears will easily weaken Wolverine to near death. Expanding Spears would take a major toll as well. The Dark Plasma of the Omni Caster would devour all of Wolverine matter in a few shots.

"Dark Plasma triggers a controlled energy reaction that causes damage in proportion to the mass of the target, enabling the weapon to kill any enemy, regardless of power, in no more than four hits." - AvP Extinction

This is how Dark Plasma works. You get hit in any spot, and it will chain react a portion of the targets mass with Plasma energy. Wolverine hit in the arm? Arm and part of chest be denigrated. At least all the non adamantium parts, reducing Logan to a skeleton fairly quickly of not out right KO him. Snake also has the M-9 Tranq. one shot KOs a full grown hum instantly. Wolverine has a healing factor, but been KOed bytranqs before, see no reasons the M-9 Tranq wont after a few hits.

HigorM Team

This team is pretty formidable. but again nothing my team cannot deal with in close combat, or with the gear they have. Predator skill and stats, as well Snakes skill and stats match up that team very well. The difference being gear again though. BP is the hardest to take down with vibranium, but since my team are packing blades, they can cut through the weaving. Predator Helm should provide detail on this.

No Caption Provided

As it has on the future tech and gear of many things before, including highly advance humans of the AvP time frames. As for winter Soldier, he is not too much of a fight, and can be killed rather easily. its all about BP here.

Team Serrur

Not that much a problem. DP will be decimated by the Predator Gear that will be used on Wolverine, and can be blown aprat by Solid Snake as well. In the case of Psylock, I am not too worried as she is a CC fighter. Also her mind reading would fail on Snake who is impossible to be read by Psycho Mantis. They get caught up in traps, and dealt with by range.

Team Funsiized

This team can be dealt with the same way as HigorM's team is. Nth Metal is tough, but can be cut as well stabbed in certain places. Not seeing the Armor withstanding Dark Plasma either.

Team Juiceboks

Not seeing why this team will not fair worse than team Serrur. Not much to say here really.

Captain Batman Team

The weakest team here, as both are mere peak human, get killed by normal means easy, and both are outclassed by the skill and stats of my team. Both never had to deal with a entering a fight filled with maiming to lethal traps either while fired on by super marksmen.

No Caption Provided

So my team has the skill, stats, and gear to deal with anything the other teams are putting out.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Fetts
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: Damn, I want to post mine.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts: @sirfizzwhizz@thatguywithheadphones@higorm@serrure@funsiized@juiceboks@captain_batman_ftw

No Caption Provided

The Berserkers - Background||Intro

Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Wolverine You know him, I know him, hell, 80% of the characters here know him. He's the best at what he do, and what he do is, heh, well . . . y'know. Wolverine is an exception combatant; he possess durability and endurance that allows him to fight through thing that would normally kill ordinary people

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Logan is pushed from the near top of a high building an is completely unaffected by the fall. There's no show of actual damage which leads me to believe that this wasn't even based on his healing factor.

This mixed with his persistence healing factor,

No Caption Provided

makes Logan an exceptionally difficult fighter to put down, but that's not all. Logan's skills and reactionary speed also attribute to him being a force to reckoned with. Just like almost everyone here, Logan has shown reaction that allow him to casually dodge bullets.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And he possesses combat skill that has allowed him to gain an edge over the likes of Spider-man himself.

Logan's most notable characteristic is his adtimantuim claws. Made up of one of the strongest materials on Earth, these claws allow Wolverine to bypass the durability of almost any one he faces. It has shown to be able to slice even the Hulk himself. But in this particular battle his since of smell will be the most useful.

Guts

No Caption Provided

Guts, the true Hawk or Light or the Jackal of Darkness, depends on your views. Guts is, like Wolverine, he is an amazing combatant. He possess the strength to clash swords with people who can casually one-shot boulders.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This power is amplified to an even more dangerous level thanks to the Drangslayer: a sword that is basically a giant 300lb, near 6ft slab of Iron and Steel.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Guts also possess superhuman durability and reaction speed that will make him even more formidable.

1 - 3: Guts, fighting the same guy who one shotted a boulder only in a stronger form, is beaten stepped on and back hand through trees, but as 4 & 5 shows, in the time it took Wylad to reach Guts, he retained consciousnesses and was able to launch a quick counter attack. In terms of reactionary speed Guts has shown to be able to react to sound barrier breaking attack on instinct alone.

1 - 3: Guts is continuously able to block the advance of a demon rushing at him. Going by the context of the scene, she is rushing so fast that she is breaking the sound barrier, but each time Guts was able to raise his sword at the last moment. But it isn't just speed and power, Guts has proven to be exceptionally skilled even with his extremely impractical weapon.

Here, in a rather long scene an one my particular favorite showing, Guts is able to combat a platoon of ninja. He does this with an almost bored expression, he displays a very frank control of the Dragonslayer along with the showing of agility at #10.

All in all, Guts and Logan are probably the most effective here in Melee based combat. They also seem to be the most in raw durability, an if anyone tries to engage in a close ranged battle they'll most likely be put down quickly.

Plan

As it already been pointed out my team lacks much range and ways of transportation, but it isn't as detrimental as it been brought up to be. This honestly just means that my team will have to take a more defensive route of action, what this entails is that they'll be a tad reliant on Logan's sense of smelling to help be aware of who's trying to get the drop or engage our time. Now, when Logan logs on to a smells he's familiar with he should be able to gain their positions like here:

No Caption Provided

Thanks to single spray of perfume on a girl's glasses, Logan is able to track her from Blocks away. Now, while it's obviously no here is wearing perfume, this alone still should be an accurate assessment of just how acute Logan's sense are. This especially doesn't bode well for @higorm and @serrure , teams, as Logan has some extended history with the characters from theses teams and thus would be able to tune into their scent (especially Wade - the walking pus pit that he is). Logan smell also will mean that @fetts team won't probably be able to succeed in any sneak attacks, as Bova's jet pack would be a dead give away, as Logan displayed with Iron Man.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And considering the distance between our teams, by the time you reach Logan and Guts you'd probably built up a scent. There's also a case that, if you battle someone else before our team blood and sweat could really build up making you stick-out like a sore thumb to Logan. So with this advantage, the moment anyone tries to launch an attack at us they'll use the trees as cover, and allow them close enough so they can engage them in melee range.

Fetts

Fortunately for my team, there is a very simple solution to defeating these two. In fact, it’s almost unbelievable how easy it’d be to defeat two warriors of a caliber such as theirs. The solution is called the magnetic batarang:

As effective as it sounds, it would only work accompanied by a sneak attack, which, as I've already been over, isn't happening with Logan's nose. See, going by the fact the batarangs didn't attach to Bruce, Red Tornado, or anyone an anything else; I'm going to assume that to actually activate the batarangs have to hit there targets. That's where your problem arises, oh , the batarangs will be hitting metal but it'll be a 300lb blade or Adamantium claws cutting them at high speeds. Both Guts and Wolverine's have the reaction speed to be casually keep up with batarangs. The moment they touch Guts and Logan it'll also be the moment they're being destroyed, or they could just . . . move out the way. Also, how exactly, if it's works, would Boba not get caught in to the pull as well.

SFW

Other than Wolverine smell, this team has no way to accurately detect mine.

Umm . . . y'know pointing my advantage out doesn't debunk it. Wolverine has his smell and should be able to detect your team, an it seems like you agree. With his sense of smell, along with the team taking a more defensive route, We won't be stumbling on any of the traps, Logan will be actively sniffing around for them.

Bleeding Spears will easily weaken Wolverine to near death. Expanding Spears would take a major toll as well.

Why?It's nothing Logan hasn't muddled through before.

And with you're teams position Guts can use his sword to shield from oncoming fire, as my team gets closer to engage them in closer range. Which will most likely not bode well for your team at all. Due to my team just being just plain better in closer range combat.

I'll stop here, as I've said, my team in defensive and have no plan to just rush at enemies . . . well not anyway. I'll really only focus on defensive tactics or styles that will turn aggressive.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fetts' team

The strategy will be to play defense and only defense throughout of the majority of the battle. If others don’t come their way, so much the better. That just means it’ll be slim pickings for Boba and Batman.

Fett and Wayne will take down trees to create some barriers for them. The two will be using detection gadgets at all times - Boba using his infrared scanners, heartbeat sensor, audio filters, and olfactory sensors (which is something I recently discovered he had); Batman with his multi-dimensional wavelength scanner.

This actually helps me very much actually. Playing the defensive part is where your downfall is. Regardless of your equipment, it can be found by Detective Mode and be destroyed. Since this is full cooperation as well, then this means that Batman (the one I'm using) and Nightwing won't have any trouble putting their tactics together. Nightwing has good enough stealth to say that he can sneak up on Batman, and Arkham Batman has well beyond enough stealth feats to say that he can use stealth on these two, since your tactic is playing defensive.

To showcase how Batman's stealth is, you can look through these feats where Batman shows that he has stealth good enough to do what he's supposed to do:

Loading Video...

As shown in this video, Batman will use cover to go from one point to the other without any of them being able to notice since he doesn't make any sound at all. being able to notice, another instance with Deadshot is this where there were multiple other people as well:

Loading Video...

This one is even better, because Deadshot wasn't the only person in this room, multiple other thugs were here as well.

Here is one with ninjas:

Loading Video...

7:17, he used his stealth very well.

Against Mr.Freeze:

Loading Video...

So it's safe for me to use stealth as my firsttactic. Btw, I just copy + pasted this from another CaV I had with another dude. Another stealth feat this version of Batman has, is when he infiltrated the GCPD building. Stealth is a viable counter for your tactic.

The whole part of playing it defensive is your downfall when Batman can use Detective Mode to locate your equipment, and he can shut them down with his jammer. The jammer can shut down weapons, so that won't be a problem to get through your team's equipment. That was a huge mistake which will lead my team to victory against yours, since I will have the element of surprise.

Also, here's a feat for Nightwing:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nightwing and Batman has enough stealth to use it on your team, and not to mention that the combined power of Detective Mode and Batman's jammer allows my team to successfully counter your 'traps' strategy'.

I’ll be honest with you, while I do realize Arkham Batman is often underestimated, I don’t think Arkham Batman has much on Pre-52 Batman. Pre-52 Batman is:

• more intelligent (I.Q. of 192)
  • more skilled (has mastered 127 martial arts)
  • faster (dodges bullets from multiple gunmen on an average basis)
  • stronger (can bench press half a ton)
  • better equipped (I think that one’s obvious)

Actually, that's very wrong to be honest. Pre-52 Batman doesn't have better striking - nor lifting strenght - than the Arkham version of Batman. This version of Batman has knocked out Killer Croc with his bare hands, not to mention that Killer Croc is the same guy who tanked explosions that covered (from what it seemed like) a radius of 10-15 metres. Arkham version of Batman is above one (probably one and a half) ton in terms of lifting strenght, because he managed to hold the weight of a car with his hands, not to mention that he wrestled out of the grip of the 5+ tonner Killer Croc.

I'll give you the part of being more skilled, but that's not even by that much. This same version of Batman has been said (in Hugo Strange's phsycic evaluation) to have mastered all the martial arts known to man.

Pre-52 Batman is faster, but not that much, because the Batman I'm using is the one who was dancing around bullets from assault rifles, dodging bullets from a turret (even blocked some of them), dodged missiles (twice), dancing around Deadshot's shots from his machine gun, not to mention that he was dancing around ice blasts as well.

Better equipped is right, but it's not by that much either, and it matters what kind of equipment that will help you in this match, which my Batman has a damn good tactical layout of gear here.

I’ll be honest with you, I personally think either one of my characters could solo your team. Batman severely outclasses Arkham Batman in all ways. There is not a single thing Arkham Batman can do that Pre-52 Batman can’t do better. As for New-52 Nightwing, he’s notasoutclassed but I’m very sure Batman does outclass New-52 Nightwing in all areas as well.

No, he doesn't. Arkham Batman is very close to Pre-52 Batman, and in all honesty - no offense intended - I see that your knowledge on the Arlkam version of Batman is very bad. The fact that you say that Nightwing is less outclassed than Arkham version by Batman is very wrong. In fact, I dare say Arkham Batman > New 52 Batman, as an example. None of your team members can solo; in fact, if any member of your team tries to solo, they'll horribly get killed by my team. Not to mention that my team isn't even going to show themself to anyone in this match.

As for Boba Fett, neither Arkham Batman nor New-52 Nightwing has any means of bypassing Fett’s flight/maneuverability, reflexes, and durability. Meanwhile, Boba’s arsenal makes him the closest thing to a war machine as any. Arkham Batman alone had difficulty fighting Firefly, a guy with nothing but a flamethrower and some flame grenades. Imagine how much harder it’d be against a guy who is far more skilled and intelligent than Firefly, and has a flamethrower, explosive grenades, missiles, high-end blaster weaponry, and much more. He’d go down instantly against Boba. As for New-52 Nightwing, while he’s agile enough to dodge most weaponry, a powerful enough mini-concussion missile should do the trick. And if that fails, Boba’s sonic detonator is always available.

Arkham Batman didn't have any trouble with Firefly, Firefly was never on the ground, so how could he do anything to him without Firefly dodging ranged attacks? In fact, Batman managed to avoid all of Firefly's attacks, and after the match, he didn't seem exhausted, tired, hurt, damaged or worried at all. As for your ABC logic, that's not correct. Your tactic is that your team is going to play the defensive role, while mine is going to play the stealth card. Batman and Nightwing aren't going to be seen at all when I'm initiating stealth. Since it is stealth, Batman is going to use Detective Mode - and as I mentioned earlier, he's going to destroy all of your equipment with his jammer, or he could just use a batarang to do so. Once he's done that, he'll jam Boba's jetpacks with his glue grenades and Boba's flight would be cancelled out leaving him vulnerable to attack, and the damage output Arkham Batman has is enough for Boba's durability. This will work since your team isn't going to notice mine since they will hear no explosives going off, or traps going off which will lead them to believe that there's no one there (most likely), and that's when my strategy is going to initiate, and that's when Boba's flight gets cancelled out, which is then Arkham Batman takes him out.

Your strategy of taking out Nightwing and Batman isn't even going to start, because I'm playing along with stealth which cancels out your strategy.

I could show a lot of feats of Nightwing jumping around objects faster than a missile, but is that needed when my strategy makes it that your team won't be able to initiate their strategy?

My tactic is an insta-win against Boba, which leaves Batman alone against Arkham Batman and Nightwing. To showcase that Arkham Batman can surpass Batman's durability with his striking power, I'll show you some feats I used from another thread (I just copy + pasted this):

Loading Video...
  • 0:34, you can see the size of the explosion here.
  • At 1:04, he tanked this explosion.
  • At 1:30, he tanks the same kind of explosion again.
  • 2:02. he tanks it again.
  • 2:13, Killer Croc has no visible damage, and he was laughing, so you can't say that Croc was already exhausted from the explosions.
  • Batman managed to finish him off with his striking power at 2:41.

This type of striking power will take out Batman (after a good amount of hits) when Batman's consistent durability showings shows him tanking attacks weaker than this --- and getting knocked out to attacks weaker than this.

If this doesn't work, then all he has to do is add some explosive gel to his fists (which he's done three times now), and take out Batman. To show the type of of damage output the explosive gel has, take a look at this (I copy + pasted this from another thread I posted this on as well, because I don't have the time to put it in and type a lot of random sh*t):

Loading Video...

Skip to 12:50: The ice doesn't look so thick, but after the explosion, you can see that it's quite thick. Add this to Batman's own striking power, and Batman's not going to be left unhurt. Also, the reason as for why I say that Arkham Batman can even get in these hits is because Nightwing will be there to fight alongside Arkham Batman as well, leaving Batman vulnerable to hits because he's not going to fight evenly against two people who are very fast. To show some stuff from Nightwing:

No Caption Provided

He tagged Midnighter, and he's done it multiple times as well.

Serrure's team

we're going after higorm. the longer Black Panther remains in this fight the more of a threat he is. now given T'challas extreme TP resistance (no selling Emma Frost is indeed of the charts amazing) i find it highly doubtful that Betsy will be able to track him. Winter Soldier on the other hand is someone who can easily be tracked.

We're gonna bare down on them.

and given how skilled my team is the only people who have a shot in h**l at finding us are Wolverine and T'challa. (hence why i am attacking Black Panther first) make no mistake gentlemen, T'challa is unrivaled at H2H in this fight Psylocke, Wolverine, Deathstroke, and Deadpool would put up a good fight but i have no doubt about Black Panther.

And i want him gone.

When we find them Psylocke is gonna make the jump on Winter Solider. There should be no doubt on who is superior in a fight between these 2. Psylocke will destroy him and rip up his throat.

That leaves deadpool to keep Black Panther busy for the time needed. given his underestimated skill,speed, and,often times, overestimated Healing Factor, he should be able to hold him off. This makes it a 2 on 1 where T'challa cant win.

First of all, this is good because this leaves out one of the teams for my team to track down Higorm's and use stealth on them.

after dispatching of the most dangerous man here i think its obvious my team is gonna have some injuries (Deadpool will heal quickly). we're gonna retreat to the 29 area where there is water. and we're gonna make camp. Deadpool will use his explosives to lay rudimentary traps.

Traps aren't going to do sh*t against someone who can detect it from 60+ metres away with Detective Mode. When Batman sees the traps, he'll disarm them with his jammer.

As for my strategy against your team, This one is harder, I'll say that my team can win against yours due to equipment and strategically thinking. Since Psylocke's TP will allow her to track down everybody, I'll say that my team can beat your through equipment and strategically thinking. Batman can take her out by the use of his explosive batarangs and smoke bombs. While the smoke bomb is active, he'll throw an explosive batarang at her, which will stun her, and that's when he takes her out with a beatdown. He can add explosive gel to his hands here as well, or he could use explosive batarangs. Sure, her shields are powerful, but I doubt she'd use it against someone she only has basic knowledge about. While this happens, Nightwing can hold off Deadpool for a while by the use of his agility, or he could do the same thing he did to Cobb when Dick knew that he had a healing factor. It says that each team has basic knowledge about each other, which means that Dick will know that Deadpool has a healing factor. Therefore, he'll use a tactic he did against Cobb, because Dick knew that Cobb had a healing factor:

Dick does this to Deadpool, and while it won't KO Deadpool, he will lie there dor a minute or two due to his brain needing to get healed, which is more than enough time for Batman to come and help Dick. Even so, it says that this is morals off, which allows Dick to go do whatever means neccessary, and it gives Dick an advantage since DP never cares about morals, right? He'd do better than what he did to Cobb, he'd chop Wade's head off since Deadpool wastes his time most of the time talking sh*t which is when Dick goes for the kill, and which from what I have read, chopping Deadpool's head off doesn't end up so well for DP. When Wolverine chopped his head off, Deadpool couldn't do anything, he was incapacitated, which is exactly what happens here in this match which leaves Deadpool out of it, and it counts as a win against your team, since incapacitation counts as a win.

SirFizzWhizz's team

The weakest team here, as both are mere peak human, get killed by normal means easy, and both are outclassed by the skill and stats of my team. Both never had to deal with a entering a fight filled with maiming to lethal traps either while fired on by super marksmen.

In all honesty, my team being the weakest matters very little when you think that they're peak humans at best. Using the 'peak human conditioning' BS as an excuse to try and say that my team is the weakest one here isn't going to help you.

Regardless, to showcase that my team members aren't 'peak humans' at best, take a look at these feats for Nightwing:

Is tanking an attack like this peak human?

Can a peak human casually dodge a missile after it has been shot?

Can a peak human dodge bullets from an assault rifle after it has been shot? I think I've gotten my point across with Nightwing.

The stuff Arkham Batman's done is far beyond what a peak human can do. Can peak humans do stuff such as this:

He dodges bullets - and even blocks - from an AI controlled turret. I bet a peak human in real life can do that, am I right?

Loading Video...
  • 0:15, Batman dodges an ice blast while fighting someone. He does the same thing at 1:13. He was even out-pacing this same blaster at 1:15.
  • 0:18, Batman was dodging bullets fired by Deadshot, and before you say that he was aim-dodging, that's not what he was doing. He was legitimatly dodging bullets after they were fired, because Deadshot in the Arkham games was easily a great marksman.
  • At 1:52, he dodges a missile after it had been shot.
Loading Video...
  • 1:20. He easily tanked this attack where this being (Shark or womething like that) ran through multiple of these wooden boxes, and Batman effortlessly tanked it. If you don't know how powerful this being was, then I'll go ahead and say that this same being managed to tank a fall to a car when their parachutes failed them, so his body alone was packing quite the force.
Loading Video...
  • 12:30, he tanked getting thrown into a brick wall by Bane.
  • At 12:39, he tanked multiple hits from Bane and he tanked one hit that sent him flying through the brick wall.

These are my own words copy + pasted from another thread. I think we can officially say that peak humans in real life can do stuff like this, right? I mean, obviously, Dwayne Johnson is capable of doing this, simply because he's a peak human athlete, right?

As for your tactic, traps won't work because they were all in the ground, all of the traps you showed. By the help of Detective Mode, Batman can spot these traps, and he and Nightwing can manouvre their bodies on trees, by the use of their own agility. Batman is physically above Predator, and Solid Snake is debatable, but Predator goes down instantly because of some few punches from Batman. I've showed his striking power and his speed. I'm pretty sure that Nightwing can hold of Snake enough for Batman to come and they can double team him.

Both of my team members are more skilled than either one of yours. Arkham Batman has mastered all the martial arts, and Dick has feats such as defeating William Cobb, New 52 Batman in a H2H fight and multiple others. As the stats part: Arkham Batman is stronger, faster, more agile and skilled than Predator by a good margin, as for Nightwing, he is faster, more skilled and helluva lot more agile than Predator. I've showcased feats that says that my Batman is superior to Predator and an equal to Snake in terms of speed and agility, but Arkham Batman has a massive lead over Snake when it comes to striking power, lifting strenght and skill.

Also, this part is wrong:

Both never had to deal with a entering a fight filled with maiming to lethal traps either while fired on by super marksmen.

Arkham Batman dodged shots from Deadshot, who had earlier (in chronological order) done this:

Yes, Batman has gone through places filled with traps, but in all honesty, do you think traps on the ground matters when my Arkham Batman's Detective Vision can see it before anything else and just run up the trees? Pretty much cancelled out your strategy.

My strategy:

In all honesty, my team should have no problem tracking up anyone in this battle with Detective Vision, and the 'traps' strategy won't work at all against my team. My team has the agility, strategical power and skill to stand up to anyone here, but I won't be going for everyone, only for Fett's team, Sirfizzwhizz's team, and Serrure's team. I'm glad my team don't have to duke it out with Higorm's team.

@fetts, @sirfizzwhizz, @thatguywithheadphones, @serrure, @higorm, @funsiized, @juiceboks. My post is up.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts, @sirfizzwhizz, @thatguywithheadphones, @serrure, @higorm, @funsiized, @juiceboks Also, this is how Detective Mode works:

Loading Video...

Skip to 9:44, you can see how it works there. It shows how many hostiles there are (which is good considering that stealth won't work), who is armed (they're painted in orange because they carry firearms), he can see through walls and see their condition. It also paints traps as orange (if they're weapons) as well, IIRC, so spears won't work.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice posts.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 HigorM  Moderator
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

Nice posts.

If it was pointed towards me, then thanks :D

*EDIT* lol, I just saw that you said posts.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Normally I don't ask to vote on multi team/complicated CAVs but this is the exception to my rule. Tag me for votes please, I'm liking where this debate is going.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@fetts@sirfizzwhizz@serrure@captain_batman_ftw@thatguywithheadphones@funsiized

> Juiceboks is out due to life issues so I guess it's my turn.

Black Panther

"Take your best shot. I will offer no resistance. Then it will be my turn."

T'Challa is the Black Panther, former king of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. He is among the top intellects of the world, a veteran Avenger, and a member of the Illuminati. Using his powers and abilities, he has pledged his fortune, powers, and life to the service of all mankind.

No Caption Provided

Winter Soldier

"There are things from the Winter Soldier days that I'm just remembering. Weapons left in the field... Dangers I can still prevent. I think maybe that's the path... A way to the redemption I've been looking for."

Believed dead near the end of World War II only to have been found and brainwashed by the Soviets for the next 50 years, Captain America's former sidekick now continues to defend his country from the shadows against those who would threaten it as legendary spy and assassin the Winter Soldier.

No Caption Provided

Initial Considerations

I believe that the start position on the map greatly favors my team. Considering the background of both T"Challa and Barnes, it's safe to assume that this kind of environment is perfect for them to employ their capabilities. They start at 25, which means farthest from everybody else besides being closest to the map limits. Considering that the Black Panther possess superhuman senses, I can assure that it's going to be very hard to take on him or Winter Soldier by surprise. Also, from his senses T'Challa can track his enemies from distance or choose to stay with a survival mode and avoid unnecessary confrontations, which is more likely to happen since he packs a genius level intellect combined with experience on many fields and would not resort to a suicidal tactic. Most of my enemies are away from my position or decided to not engage in a fight for the moment, the only exception being serrure and his ninja team, but honestly that's not a wise move and he will deeply regret it.

No Caption Provided

Equipment

Black Panther

Black Panther Suit/Panther Habit: As chieftain of the Wakandan Panther Clan, the ruler is crowned with a ceremonial regalia in the form of a Vibranium laced panther habit. T'Challa received this crown-like garb after being judged by the Panther Goddess. The appearance of the suit has changed over time, but has retained its abilities; This uniform has the ability to absorb vibrations via its Vibranium lacing, it can negate and/or lessen powerful kinetic based attacks such as bullets shots, penetrating blades, and crushing blows. The lenses in the mask cut glare and enhance the Panther's natural night vision, then lenses also allows him to see in infra-red and other visual spectrum. The suit features:

• Vibranium Microweave Mesh: The microweave robs incoming objects of their momentum; bullets do not ricochet off, but simply fall to the ground when they come in contact with the weave. Likewise, the Panther cannot be stabbed, however, the costume (and Panther) can be cut if the attacker slashes along the uniform's grain. Combined with his durability, it has even withstood blows from the Hulk.
  • Anti-Metal Claws: Claws in the gloves are made of Antarctic Vibranium-based "Anti-Metal" that can break down basically all metals at the molecular level .The claws also have the ability to emit small energy blades from the tip as well as launch them as projectiles.
  • Energy-Dampening Boots: Energy regulators create varying fields from the Vibranium in the molded soles of the boots, enabling Panther to survive a fall of several stories and land like a cat. Given enough momentum, the Panther can also scale walls or skim across water. The field can be also used offensively to shatter or weaken objects, or defensively to rob incoming objects of their momentum as shown when he stopped a car thrown by the hulk from crushing him by using the Vibranium in his boots.
  • Energy Daggers: with an ornate hilt carved of ivory or some kind of stone, and an energy-generated blade that can be set to stun or kill. The energy blades can be handled like either a physical knife or fired like darts, and regenerated repeatedly. They can also be shaped into other various weapons like scythes or a spear.
  • Kimoyo card: An extremely powerful and versatile PDA. It functions similarly to the Avengers' communicards, but with many more practical applications. In one instance, the Panther called up a schematic of a jumbo jet's cockpit controls and took command of the plane, landing the plane safely in a river. "Kimoyo" is Bantu for "of the spirit".

Winter Soldier

Suit: Impact resistant uniform composed of steel mesh and chain mail and bullet proof fabric costume.

Sniper Rifle

Combat Knife

SHIELD Special Handgun:a modified version of Nick Fury's handgun of higher caliber.

Bionic Arm:

• Superhuman Strength: Has some degree of superhuman strength in his bionic arm.
  • Enhanced Reaction Time: His arm's reaction time is greater than that of any Olympic athlete who has and will ever compete.
  • Sensory Array: The arm houses different sensors which allow him to pass through security such as metal detectors without setting them off. It can also shield other metallic objects from detection such as firearms and knives.
  • Extended Reach: He can apparently either control his bionic arm even if it has been removed from his body (possibly by cybernetic implants), or his arm can be programmed to perform certain actions on its own while removed from his body.
  • Electrical Discharge: He can discharge bolts of electrical energy from his arm's palm.
  • EMP: He can discharge an EMP rendering electronic devices useless. He failed to use it on a prepared Iron Man.

Strategy

My team will first deal with @serrure, considering his team is an immediate threat, but without being aware of the presence of the other teams, so always thinking the big picture to avoid being confronted, denounce position or wash out.

Since each duo will fully cooperate with one another, as soon the battle starts the two warrios will define a survival strategy, combined with a counter-strike tactic. There's no indication about the distance between my team and serrure's but it won't take long until T'Challa manage to scent them from distance. With his Superhuman Acute Senses, T'Challa can see with greater clarity and greater distances than an ordinary human. His vision extends into the ultraviolet and infrared areas of the electromagnetic spectrum, allowing him to see in near-total darkness and retain the same level of clarity. Hearing is similarly enhanced, enabling him to detect sounds normal humans can't and sounds they ordinarily could but at much greater distances. T'Challa can memorize tens of thousands of scents. His sense of smell enables him to recognize people/objects by scent, even if they are well hidden. He can track a target by scent and track them to the exact location, can smell fear, and detect if someone is lying by change in body odor.

With that in mind, Deadpool would show off his presence, denouncing an assault coming from the ninja team, which makes it very easy for the Black Panther and the Winter Soldier to properly react to them. In matter of fact, they can even prepare a surprise for them, considering they are already in a combat situation, knowing that other enemies may appear and attack them, so once you dicided to come after me, I'll be ready to counter you before you even manage to get close enough.

T'Challa can pretty much replicate Daredevil's feat against Deadpool, considering he possess the senses and superior martial skill, stats and gear, so he'll be able to put him down.

Bucky is there to strike them from distance, leading the two enemies to fall into a trap. Bucky is very proficient when it comes to stealth so using his sniper I'm sure he'd be able to shoot the enemy from where they can see him. I'm sure he can put a bullet right in the middle of Wade's head, considering his arm possess enhanced reflexes, then leave him incapacitated for a moment. He still have the special handgun to KO him from mid distance if necessary, and is more than capable to neutralize him real fast if it comes to it.

Now as for Psylocke, she would be a big trouble, but since she has no offensive TP nor TK, I believe my team can properly deal with her. Black Panther certainly can, and Barnes at least can hold his own against the mutant ninja considering his feats.

Once again I bring Daredevil as reference, who was able to pull out a draw from his fight against Psylocke.

Loading Video...

If Matt manage to leave her bleeding with his blows, imagine what T"Challa will do with some energy daggers?

Basically, since you decided to come after my team, and considering that they have ways to track you before you manage to get close enough, Bucky and T'Challa possess a clear advantage to use against you, preparing the terrain for a trap and put them down before they can even imagine the mistake they commited. My team is also superior gear wise and skill wise thanks to the Black Panther. It won't take much effort to neutralize your team considering the kind of plan you decided to employ in this situation against these types of characters.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Cool idea, tag me.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V please

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm did you really just use A v X... oh man its about to go down. Square up man we gonna box