Should be interesting

#6 Edited by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag for voting c:

#7 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8479 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8479 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21 @allstarsuperman

I'm going to copy most of my opener from one of my other debates with King Hyperion.

As you may know King Hyperion is the Hyperion from earth 4023. He is not like the other Hyperion's you may know. He can be seen as the total opposite from the one who is on Hickman's current Avengers team. Ruthless, and doesn't care who he kills. He has killed his own allies before, without hesitation. I think this may give him a slight advantage over Eradicator even though he also has morals off. Blood-lusted would have meant Superman was ready to kill, but morals off is he's going to use everything he has to subdue, incapacitate, or kill his enemy as a last resort. This will give King the time to get some nice clean blows in, that are meaning to kill, while Eradicator's are meaning to subdue. By time Eradicator realizes it's time to kill. He would have already taken massive damage from King.

ng Hyperion is extremely powerful. He has killed many heroes, and villains from alternate earths. Not lesser beings like She-Hulk, Luke Cage, Ms.Marvel and beings of that sort, but I mean beings like Hulk, Thor, Sentry, and Eternals. Here in his fight with Blue Marvel he states it. ( Bottom left corner )

Some of it may be hype to make the character seem more powerful, but not all of it is. ( Like him defeating Galactus is kind of unreasonable, even if it was a starving one ) As he does have scans of him defeating or holding the lifeless body of the individual or sometimes groups.

Here is a scan of him holding a lifeless Thor by the neck. ( A lifeless Captain America can be seen in the bottom left corner )

The only thing Eradictor has on him is speed and versatility which in my opinion won't do enough.

Loki isn't going to do much to King Hyperion. As for strength I would say King Hyperion has a clear advantage here, nothing to big, but something to overlook. Here King Hyperion is shown fighting 2 Hyperion's from alternate universes at the same time. Not only does he hold his own, but he actually seems to have a clear advantage until the Exile's interfere. ( Last few scans )

I think that is enough to show how much trouble he will be for even the Eradicator. Loki may actually prove to be more troublesome due to his magic, but he should be able to tag Loki easily and than obliterate his head off. Yes he's capable of that. He has to be one of Marvel's most ruthless characters, someone who rival's Thanos in that regard.

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8479 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for giving an opening description, I always thought the Hyperions were cool, but I know nothing about any of them. Here is a little intro for the Eradicator:

He is a robot, so he always has no morals so that part of your post is out.

1. Guy Gardner says that Eradicator hits as hard as superman and harder than Lobo.
  2. Superman says that Eradicator is as strong as him.

He may not be as physically strong as Hyperion, but he has a variety of powers to make up for it.

1. Flies from sun to earth in one panel
  2. Manipulates Superman’s bio-energies
  3. Goes intangible
  4. Creates an energy field to contain superman which he was unable to break
  5. ^
  6. His energy attacks give him an upper hand on Cyborg Superman

Oh and Oceanmaster Loki's TP attacks wont work as Eradicator was able to free Superman from Maxima:

He also has matter manipulation, but I can bring that up later.

#16 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8479 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: @allstarsuperman: Thanks for you guys opener

morals on or morals off loki never has morals to begin with so that part of your plan with hyperion is out.And allstarsuperman eradicator has more versatility then I realized but that not gonna be a problem.Now granted both your guys are physically stronger but loki has other powers to make up for the strength department member loki is the master of magic.

Durability loki has enough durability that he has had his head cut off and he re attached it.

So if you think hyperion or eradicator is killing him that easy your wrong.

Loki as you know has enough durability to where he fights thor on a normal basis.

so he goes up against heavy hitters and thor hammer hits harder than eradicator and hyperion fist anyday,so their strength not a hudge factor and if need be loki can always enhance himself during the fight to put him on par with the others making it even more difficult for your team to deafeat him.And allstarsuperman eradicator may have saved superman from maxima ok that's a nice feat but maxima is not on loki league of magic.

#18 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: nice post, but the pictures on the botton are in reverse order.

#19 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8479 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: yea iknow my pc kept shutingdown then when I posted they came out like that so I said for get it once I posted that was it lol

#20 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: oh okay, well next time if it happens please write that in the post cause i was really confused for about 30 seconds, lol

#21 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Good luck. The competition is stiff though (looks at the other two challengers)... nah nvm you got this lol

#22 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8479 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: you really don't know about hyperion bro and sorry I keep that in mind

#24 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: you really don't know about hyperion bro and sorry I keep that in mind

nope truthfully I only know basic stuff on Marvel in general. And no problem its not the end of the world or anything.

#25 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8479 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke19: I understand have you conquered the galxy yet hurry up bc obi won is coming

#28 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: lol the line right above Loki getting his head cut off says "he has had his cut off and he re attached it." Lol i think you should edit in "head" because before I saw the pic I was like WHAT?!?!?!? @allstarsuperman: Ok thanks! Oh and did you read it with a cowboy accent???

#29 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: lol the line right above Loki getting his head cut off says "he has had his cut off and he re attached it." Lol i think you should edit in "head" because before I saw the pic I was like WHAT?!?!?!?

lol

@allstarsuperman: Ok thanks! Oh and did you read it with a cowboy accent???

ya noo I did, ya hear?

#30 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8479 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: The galaxy will soon fall... Then we will move on to the universe!

Oh and here's a quick video of our other associates....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJu61tmTjZs

#32 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: lol I'm cracking up imagining you guys read that then see that I said to read if with a cowboy accent and then you go back and read it again with a cowboy accent... For some strange reason its cracking me up.

#35 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman:

"Thanks for giving an opening description, I always thought the Hyperions were cool, but I know nothing about any of them. Here is a little intro for the Eradicator:"

No problem and they certainly are. Thanks for the bio on Eradicator don't know a whole lot on him.

"He is a robot, so he always has no morals so that part of your post is out."

That doesn't mean anything, just because your a robot doesn't automatically mean you don't have morals, look at Vision or Victor Mancha who both have morals. So it's still in and will provide King with the advantge he needs to help take down Eradicator. They are no where as ruthless as King Hyperion. He has destroyed an alternate Vision just because he didn't like his idea.

"He may not be as physically strong as Hyperion, but he has a variety of powers to make up for it."

Which won't really help he has a healing factor which will allow him to get back up from loads of damage. I'm not just talking about slashes and cuts, I mean healing fatal wounds, lost limbs or even organs. I don't think Eradicator will put him down anytime soon.

Not to mention he can already take a lot of damage. Physical strength is going to be a big factor in this fight as King Hyperion can literally pound them apart he's taken out alternate versions of some of Marvel's most powerful. Energy projection? He's faced multiple Sentry's. Physical strength? He's fought the Hulk. I don't think this will be different except that the Eradicator is a robot.

"Oh and Oceanmaster Loki's TP attacks wont work as Eradicator was able to free Superman from Maxima:"

Loki rarely uses it, and it's never been used on someone as powerful as King Hyperion or Eradicator so I don't think it's much to worry about.

"He also has matter manipulation, but I can bring that up later."

That may actually be his best bet here, Loki may have Eradicator beat in that though.

@oceanmaster21

"morals on or morals off loki never has morals to begin with so that part of your plan with hyperion is out."

Loki actually does, despite all his trickery he does have morals. He doesn't even really get his hands dirty other than occasional fights with Thor, Avengers, and such. I don't really see Loki kill humans and when he does he does it for a reason, although demons, and such he does. I believe King Hyperion is far more ruthless than both of your characters.

Here he obliterates Kitty Pryde and Colossus with his heat vision.

I think all 3 of us can agree that King Hyperion is a lot more ruthless.

"And allstarsuperman eradicator has more versatility then I realized but that not gonna be a problem."

I can say Loki is by far the most versatile being in this battle, although it doesn't mean he's anymore powerful.

"Now granted both your guys are physically stronger but loki has other powers to make up for the strength department member loki is the master of magic."

He does, but he is also the least durable of the 3, can he actually hang in this battle with beings who can literally punch him across the country? They are faster, stronger, and much more durable than him. I'm not teaming up with AllStarSuperman or nothing it's just Loki seems like he's going to be taken out rather quickly. Knowing Loki he may actually just go intangible or phase into a wall and wait for King Hyperion and Eradicator to fight, and thank sneak attack the winner. Seeing how I believe the winner will be King Hyperion, I don't think he will have much luck in that.

"Durability loki has enough durability that he has had his cut off and he re attached it."

That wasn't really a durability feat, but rather Loki using magic to take off his head without dying. It does show how skilled he is with his magic, and one of the reasons why I said he may pose more trouble to King Hyperion than Eradicator will.

"So if you think hyperion or eradicator is killing him that easy your wrong."

I doubt it will happen again, or else he would have used it in many of his other battles. It was a one time thing, and it doesn't work in the way you think it does. Even if it did, King Hyperion could just obliterate him with heat vision so nothing is left.

"Loki as you know has enough durability to where he fights thor on a normal basis."

Not trying to downgrade your scans, but Loki wasn't not hit once in that fight. All he did really was make illusions, clones, and such and the only physical contact they had was Thor grabbing him by the neck. Thor was hitting clones, while the real Loki was standing aside like he always does. Yes I know Loki, and his fights with Thor. so yeah I do agree that he can take a couple hits from King Hyperion and Eradicator as he has done so from Thor numerous of times in the past ( Just not in the scans presented ). One problem though is that Loki always fights a morals on Thor which is not going to be hitting nearly as hard as a morals off Eradicator or King Hyperion.

"so he goes up against heavy hitters and thor hammer hits harder than eradicator and hyperion fist anyday,so their strength not a hudge factor and if need be loki can always enhance himself during the fight to put him on par with the others making it even more difficult for your team to deafeat him.And allstarsuperman eradicator may have saved superman from maxima ok that's a nice feat but maxima is not on loki league of magic."

Loki rarely gets hit by a morals off Thor, he always pulls his hits against Loki because he believes it's his step-brother after all, and he doesn't want to truly hurt him. A morals on Thor does not hit as hard as King Hyperion or Eradicator, and by time he enhances himself he would be dead. Loki can enhance himself, but it was amped so he can fight a morals on Thor. I would like to see a showing of Loki fighting an all out Thor than we can go somewhere. Also Maxima doesn't use magic, she uses telepathy which in Loki's case is better. Magic is always above everything even telepathy. ( Only reality manipulation is shown to be above it really )

Both of you.

King Hyperion can tag both of them need be, he's pretty fast, and neither Loki or Eradicator are really fast. With his reaction speed he can dodge Eradicator's blasts can be dodge or just tanked as I've shown King can heal from damage. His reaction speed has allowed him to grab a speeding alternate reality Quicksilver trying to punch him by the throat. ( We may not know how fast he was actually going, but it is probably really fast since his words are all bunched together )

Loki is going to have to be taken out first as I've said before because his magic is just too powerful, and he poses a big threat to King Hyperion; I don't think Loki can do much to stop a blitzing King Hyperion from running up to him and crushing his skull. Loki dies the same way Magneto did, blitzed into space, except one difference is Loki can breathe in space, so he can blitz him into space, and than let loose a full power heat vision to obliterate Loki. The speed he was moving at was so immense that it was burning up Magneto's face.

Eradicator will be more harder to actually put down is he can actually go punch for punch with King Hyperion for a while, but sooner or later he's going to fall just like Loki. Energy projection can be canceled out with heat vision, dodge, or tanked. His strength and speed will allow him to defeat Eradicator, coupled with his heat vision he will go down. I just think his physical edge is too big, and will cause him to take out Eradicator. ( I will show later just how powerful he is in his fight with Blue Marvel, and more in my next post )

King Hyperion is going to win.

#36 Edited by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Question, at the moment I have used Pre-Superman clone and post-Superman clone feats, which I am sure should be aloud, but do you think it would be too far to use Kryptonian Warsuit feats as well?

#41 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Question, at the moment I have used Pre-Superman clone and post-Superman clone feats, which I am sure should be aloud, but do you think it would be too far to use Kryptonian Warsuit feats as well?

To be honest I don't know a whole lot on Eradicator, so I wouldn't know how powerful he is. Use it if you think it will be within the power limit were fighting at.

#42 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath

I decided that Krypton Warsuit Eradicator is okay to use, but I wont use Fortress Eradicator as he was a beast. Fortress Eradicator has able to basically stomp Majestic.

"That doesn't mean anything, just because your a robot doesn't automatically mean you don't have morals, look at Vision or Victor Mancha who both have morals."

Yeah I worded that pretty bad, here is a way to describe it:

"How tragic that your barbaric human traits dominate your personality so." While not be as ruthless, he doesn't really have morals to begin with.

"He has a healing factor which will allow him to get back up from loads of damage. I'm not just talking about slashes and cuts, I mean healing fatal wounds, lost limbs or even organs. I don't think Eradicator will put him down anytime soon."

How long did that take exactly? The aliens say he died "seven spans past", but Hyperion says at an "exponential rate". I am not really sure about this.

Also Eradicator has regeneration as well:

• Regenerates from a life-less husk to peak condition in a matter of days.
  • Just a duplicate scan so I don't have yet another pull picture.

Given that was only from Kryptonite poisoning and that Eradicator is made from Superman, he should regenerate just as fast as Supes.

Okay I did some research on King Hyperion, sorry if this stuff is false as I had to use wiki's to get it:

• "After briefly battling Juggernaut, he is brought down by Ghost, who uses the nanites in King Hyperion's spine to dose him with Argonite."

Eradicator takes control of machines as well, should he not be able to pull this off?

• Creates a phantom zone projector to banish Majestic to phantom zone.

• "when Hyperion approached a fallen Blink and attempted to incinerate her using his heat-vision powers she used a teleportation crystal to redirect the beam into Hyperion's back. Hyperion collapsed to the ground and found that he was unable to move the lower half of his body."

Not only do I believe he could make a crystal, but he could probably just redirect Hyperion's blasts back at him without one.

• "Blink teleported them to the Desert Room where she used a teleportation crystal to teleport half a ton of sand inside of King Hyperion's body, thus leaving him completely open to attack."

Eradicator can teleport and use matter manipulation, I believe he could pull this off.

• "The full limits of his Atomic Vision isn't known, but it is known that he can generate up to at least 12,000 degrees Fahrenheit."

That's nice and dandy as he take atomic vision from other Hyperions, but if anything this attack will power up Eradicator as he can survive and control the entire sun.

Telepathy:

• 1, Brainwashes Matrix and makes her believe she was superman.
  • 2-5, Mindwipes superman of its existence.
  • 6, Superman realizes Eradicator is controlling him for weeks.
  • 7-8, Plants images in superman’s head

Eradicator will not open the fight with TP, it is possible that he could use it if desperate. Does Hyperion have TP resisting feats?

Here is my "game changer" I am still confused a little about Hyperion's power source, but wiki's say its "cosmic energy". Well Eradicator commands all energy forms:

• 1, Eradicator says he can manipulate all forms of energy and channels lightning at superman.
  • 2-4, Transmutes Kryptonite to solar radiation to power up superman through his body.
  • 5-6, Channels sun’s energy to transform Earth into New Krypton.

Eradicator can also mess with others bodys:

• 1-3, He altered Jimmy Olsen’s DNA to give him elastic powers, then changed it back to normal, then change him again.
  • 4-5, Creates a monster capable of moving billions of tons
  • And I already showed above how he altered Supermans body

Could Eradicator not strip Hyperion of his powers, by messing both with his body and energy?

@oceanmaster21 I dont think Loki is a problem to me at the moment as Thundergodswrath said he is getting taken out by Hyperion right away, If you can prove him wrong I'll make another post of Eradicator vs Loki.

#43 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8479 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by New_World_Order (13289 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio