CAV: AllStarSuperman (Kick-Ass) vs Iggy_Knightfall (Frank West)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Poll CAV: AllStarSuperman (Kick-Ass) vs Iggy_Knightfall (Frank West) (5 votes)

AllStarSuperman 60%
Iggy_Knightfall 40%

@allstarsuperman

Kick-Ass (Comic), Batons

vs

@iggy_knightfall

Frank West (Dead Rising), Baseball Bat

Set up:

• In character
  • Random City Streets, but can go inside of buildings
  • Start 30 feet away

Please don't vote until CAV is over and we say "Voting is Open"

• 
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I guess I'll start:

• Scans 1-9: His first fight after the accident (he is now 80 percent numb), He gets into a fight with 3 big thugs (to save a guy), He gets hit with a trash can, and they all gang stomp on him, but he still fights them off and scares them away. He had smashed teeth, cracked ribs, and eyes swollen shut, but he still kept up the fight.

Excellent showing of willpower.

• Scans 1-3: Gets hit in the head several times, and Red-Mist said his dad was even impressed by what it took to knock him out.
  • Scans 4-5: Gets his balls hooked up to a car battery and fried.
  • Scans 6-11: After seeing Hit-Girls dad die he forms a plan to get away. He tricks the guy into punching him in the face/head until the chair falls over and breaks. Kick-Ass gets loose and grabs the legs from the chair.
  • Scan 12 is a duplicate just so the side by side option would work.

As you can see he has high durability/pain tolerance.

And this is before Hit-Girls training. During Hit-Girls he can do this:

• Scans 1-5, Him and Hit-Girl getting 4 thugs to follow them in a alley, Kick-Ass takes them down in under 3 minutes, one tries to run away but Hit-Girl throws a hammer at his head.

So he is pretty skilled, this will be enough until you show what Frank West can do.

Avatar image for iggy_knightfall
Iggy_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@allstarsuperman: (sorry about the delay)

So Frank is able to fight hand to hand with zombies and throughout the DR1 and DR2OR Frank takes out hordes of zombies at a time with his attacks. Here are some moves of his(keep in mind zombies seem less durable than normal people and are much slower):

Loading Video...

Around 1:23 he grabs a zombie and smashes its face into the ground.

Around 2:30 he twists a zombie's head off.

Around 3:20 he picks up a zombie and throws it.

Around 3:35 performs a double lariat.

Around 3:41 he swings a zombie around.

Now imagine what he can do with his baseball bat. At the end of the first Dead Rising Frank beats Brock Mason, the leader of the US Special Forces, in hand to hand combat:

Loading Video...

Frank himself is pretty durable. In the next video(around 8:23) he falls off an amusement park ride, with someone else on top, and then takes various blows to the face. After that he manages to roll out of the way of the falling ride, get up, and walk away pretty much fine(also says a pun):

Loading Video...

So based off the scans and videos shown Kick Ass is impressive and has the edge in terms of durability, but I think Frank's strength and some of his hand to hand gives him the edge. He seems to be stronger than Kick Ass and will be able to take Kick Ass's attacks long enough to be able to KO him.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AllStarSuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iggy_knightfall: Okay I finally got the images to work.

Frank West seems pretty impressive. Even if those zombies are less durable, but weigh the same, he is pretty strong. Kick-Ass can take out thugs, but the only 1 on 1 fights he has had are against Red Mist.

• Scans 1-3: Beats the piss out of Red-Mist very quickly.
  • Scans 4-6: A couple guys attack him and Kick-Ass takes them down rather easily, but then is forced to run after at least 5 guys start chasing after him.
No Caption Provided
  • These are the only strength feats I can find, but he must be pretty strong to throw a big guy in a shark tank. And pick Redmist over his head and slam him down.

Frank West did have some weird agility powers but Kick-Ass isn't bad himself.

I have more, but I don't want to run out, so ill wait for your reply.