CaV 2v2 Kidman560/MonsterStomp vs IndieComicFTW/Oreo!

• 54 results
IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@indiecomicsftw

Sam was very good fighter, and is quick, but comparing him to Raiden is a bad idea when comparing senator fights.

Raiden fought a all out Senator and won. Sam fought a holding back Senator and lost.

This isn't true. Review Raiden vs Senator fight again. Even in the beginning cinematic scene, Raiden is the one going all out, while Armstrong is just standing there. Both ninja's questioned Armstrong by saying "What the hell are you?". We can't comment on the fight but the majority of the fight has Senator appeared to be walking around. Sentaor's major flaw is his arrogance. He looked like he was holding back on both accounts. The difference is that Raiden is enhanced, which makes Sam look much better.

Add to that this whole fight is a 2 on 1 match half the time. Thanks to Liara's Singularity or Stasis attacks, she can effectively take either Sam or Luke Cage out of the fight for over several seconds at a time. This is crucial as Liara and Agent Venom can focus on just one guy which is a huge advantage. Also Sam has no way to block Liara's attacks either. He is force to dodge Liara and Venom here.

Since Venom is Spider Man fast, and Liara is very fast herself when Biotic up, they can easily take same down Sam before Luke can even get back into the fight.

Same goes the other way really. If Sam dices Venom up first, than its a 2v1 in favour of our team and frankly, Oreo isn't putting up much for us to go on. Sam can deflect his bullets, Sam can dice him up and keep him at least incapacitated for the majority of the fight. Moreover, my team probably has more teamwork chemistry. In addition to that, I still don't see Liara going all out right off the bat. These are two people she's never faced before and she's going to destroy our team at molecular level without argument? You said before she had no reason to hold back. Why exactly? Has she used her TK on someone as fast as Sam?

Um yes she will hit you with a warp. She does it all the time in the game as her opener attack If I equip her that way lol. She only has 4 attack moves. Why would she not use Warp which is her most offensive move? Unlike Cage or Venom, Liara only been in 4 comics, and the rest of her feats is the Video Game. In the game she opens up with either Warp or Singularity on soldiers. Why is Sam treated any different?

She does not hold back here with her guns a blazing, and Bioticly slams as a opening move. Where is any morals or mercy here?

Here is a perfect Sam vs Liara battle. This is a Cyber Enhance Cerberus Ninja with advance Shields and a Special Blade that slices metals like butter. It already killed all the Drell guards and then tries to blitz Liara. Liara's Kinetic Shields holds it attack back and she Pulls a pieces of steel through its head! Sam is not getting through her shields or avoiding the same fate.

Here Liara battles the Rogue Specter Asari Vasir. Specters is what Commander sheperd is, the best of the best in the whole Galaxy. However Liara actually beats this chick on her own in the original gameplay with no DLC. Vasir opens her attack with a Biotic Pull of Glass, Liara blocks it. Then Vasir runs from Liara whole chases her down, taking out guards with ease on the way chasing her. Then Liara pins Vasir down long enough for Sheperd and company to catch up. It ends with Vasir crashing her ride and taking a hostage. Liara easily takes away the hostage situation and kills Vasir in a straight fight.

All this happen without Sheperd and crew in the original Gameplay. Liara is no joke.

Liara then takes on the Shadow Broker and his forces.

Loading Video...

6:25-8:00 Faces shadow Broker forces in Waves.

Then faces the Shadow broker himself.

Loading Video...

2:30 for Shadow Broker Fight.

Again all this Videos is originally done by Liara herself with some hired mercs rather than Sheperd and the best in the galaxy which these videos show.

Liara is a soldier and fighter. she is the Shadow Broker, excells at killing people who are threats.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:

1) Living laser is Molecularly shredding in attacks? Nope.

2) Lifting 20-30 ton semi and Trailer not around Cages 25 ton limit? Nope.

3) Jet Fuel on fire is Molecular Shredding again? Nope.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MonsterStomp

@indiecomicsftw

Here is a perfect Sam vs Liara battle. This is a Cyber Enhance Cerberus Ninja with advance Shields and a Special Blade that slices metals like butter. It already killed all the Drell guards and then tries to blitz Liara. Liara's Kinetic Shields holds it attack back and she Pulls a pieces of steel through its head! Sam is not getting through her shields or avoiding the same fate.

I'm so going to use this as a flaw :P

1. That ninja is no where as quick as Sam. Sam was fast enough to exploit Armstrong's Nano-machines. Again, Raiden couldn't replicate that regardless of his ability to locate ideal cutting points.

2. It seems Liara isn't that good with blitz attacks, so how would she hold up against someone who humiliated Raiden in their first encounter?

3. Was there a particular reason why Liara didn't use her high-end powers, like Warp? She doesn't seem that quick to think to be honest and Sam doesn't hesitate to exploit weaknesses.

Overall, I do think Sam could outpace Liara's own shielding, unless they're always up.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@monsterstomp: @kidman560@oreoassassin

She is very good with Blitzing and she did react to the Cuber Ninja with her Shields and Biotics.

1) Sam does not have Stealth here as a advantage either.

2) She is very good with Blitzing. I showed this before.

Liara uses her power on herself to move so fast that these Mercs stood no chance of following her with their Hyper Sonic Mass Effect guns. She even pounds them into KO with a single punch while she blitzes them.

No Caption Provided

Here she Blitzes another Blue son Merc and takes him out with Hand to Hand.

Here she blitzes and takes down 2 Blue Sons mercs and a Krogan with her Biotic Power.

She did react to the Cyber Ninja with her Shields and Biotics too as shown. Her Kinetic Shields will negate Sams initial attack and she will blitz him back with a singularity.

Loading Video...

Easy day.

3) There is a reason she does not use Warp alot in thos situations, Warp is Biotic energy that is negated by the Kinetic Shields or Mass Effect Shields that most of her foes have in the Comics and Games. Anyone without Shields she uses Warp on in the Game Scens like the one I posted where she is conversing with Sheperd and Warping / Singularity away foes.

Does Sam have Mass Effect Shields?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw

1. Sam may not have a stealth advantage, but Liara hasn't faced anyone as fast as him. Do you think that Cuber Ninja would beat Sam? Just based on that fight alone, I doubt it.

2. I'm not understanding how that is a blitz. The scans don't really look like blitzes as appose to:

Kid Flash attacks from different directions simultaneously
Kid Flash attacks from different directions simultaneously

This is what I consider a blitz.

I never saw such thing in the scans you've posted unless of course, Blue Sons are extremely impressive in the reaction department.

3. Does she have some sort of awareness or sensory for Mass Effect shielding?