Avatar image for insheepsclothes
insheepsclothes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By insheepsclothes

Mojoworld is falling apart. Due to low ratings for his latest "shows", Mojo is getting desperate. His latest idea to save Mojoworld is to stage a battle including those w/ /the moniker Black in their names. And Catwoman...she wears black...and is hot...so he figures that'll help the ratings. So w/ a little Mojo magic, the participants find themselves on Mojoworld.....

Catwoman: has a bullet-proof vest, claws on her gloves and boots, a cat-of-nine-tails & bullwhip. she also has a dagger in her boot.

Black Cat: has grappling hook, gloves w/ claws & a whip.

Black Panther: this is the "new" panther. he doesn't have any super hi-tech gizmos and is not wearing his vibranium armor. he has his talons, several energy daggers, smoke bombs and a high powered taser.

Vs.

Black Canary: doesn't have any special equipment.

Black Widow: its Natasha. has her wrist blasters, an uzi & a high powered automatic rifle.

The participants only have knowledge of the abilities of the others from their universe (Dc knows Dc, Marvel knows Marvel). They are in a football stadium, each starting in opposite end zones (100 yards apart). At the 50 yard line, there is a 6foot tall solid steel wall, to be used for cover if desired. The participants are blood-lusted (retain mental faculty). This battle is til the death only. Who wins & why? Have at thee!!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Joygirl

Good fight. Team two has more power (scream, machine guns) but team one is damn good, and has an extra person... I'll go with team one. Machineguns don't work on these guys so Natasha will go down quick, then it's 3v1.

JamesJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one stomps lol.

Huntress beat shiva, Catwoman beat huntress. Catwoman stomps widow

Black panther well he could solo with his feats.

Team two strength is the canary cry

Team one weakness is black Kat, but has her probability powers which can turn off her canary cry, Catwoman or black panther beat her ass.

Team one wins

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jamesjoseph: Huntress never beat Shiva. Unless by 'beat' you mean getting smacked around black and blue until getting a lucky shot in and knocking your opponent down for a very short time. Shiva herself ended the fight due to her newfound respect for Bertinelli. Heck, even she getting in said lucky shot is PIS since a veteran fighter like Shiva would have seen that tactic coming from a mile away. Huntress is nowhere near Shiva's level. Neither is Catwoman, so beating her does not prove anything.

JamesJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Did you read the actual comic? She won THAT fight. Doesn't mean she slayed her but she still technically won the fight. Doesn't mean she will always win though. Also you are always underestimate Catwoman like she is an amateur fighter. What is your problem?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brucerogers

@jamesjoseph: Yes I have. Shiva stopped fighting after getting knocked down only because she wanted to. She could have continued beating her up if she wished. Case in point, she was barely winded while bertinelli looked like a train wreck. The fact she chose not to use her nerve strikes or her more dangerous moves proves that Helena had plot on her side too

What I am getting at is Huntress is nowhere near her level to justify beating her and your ABC logic doesn't make it true for Selina either.Hell she herself fared no better againt her in an actual fight

I don't think she is an ameture fighter but she isn't as good as you keep claiming either

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black widow couldn't even handle black panther potential wives, so she's out. Black Canary gets ganged up on.

JamesJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: That doesn't justify a loss. Huntress defeated shiva. This isn't debatable. I can argue how many fights decisively conclude against my own prejudice and how by my own bias perspective that it isn't exactly a win. However, We all enter a fight with a strategy that point is not applicable. Try again.

Keep dreaming, Catwoman is a beast. Hence the reason why she is the most utilised female in the DCU. Comics, games, animated series, TV shows and movies. ?????

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamesjoseph: That doesn't justify a loss. Huntress defeated shiva. This isn't debatable. I can argue how many fights decisively conclude against my own prejudice and how by my own bias perspective that it isn't exactly a win. However, We all enter a fight with a strategy that point is not applicable. Try again.

Newsflash, getting beaten nearly senseless without landing a single hit in return and only surviving after getting in one lucky hit and your opponent subsequently throwing the fight, does not count as a win. I don't know what the rest of your statement has to do with anything.

Keep dreaming, Catwoman is a beast. Hence the reason why she is the most utilised female in the DCU. Comics, games, animated series, TV shows and movies. ?????

Good for her. She still isn't as powerful as you are making it out to be

JamesJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: you make no sense, huntress still won regardless of the hardship or however that fight had went the entirety of the bout. Whomever wins, wins regardless. Sorry.

I haven't called her powerful, but she is extremely skilled and amazing, I don't know what your problem is, probably because your fave comic book character is taking a back seat....

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@jamesjoseph: Huntress vs Lady Shiva:

the scans are in order from right to left:

That was not a win, and bringging this fight up, only reminds people of how big the gap between the 2 fighters is, that was a massacre...and like @brucerogers pointed out, Shiva is a master of all fighting-forms and she knows killing-techniques that only require 1 touch on the opponent, the fact that Huntress provoked and insulted Shiva before and during the fight and didn't died during the fight with Shiva landing so many hits on her, tells me its a PIS instance...but regardless, this showing, shows Shiva as being the superior fighter.

Catwoman vs Lady Shiva:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, Catwoman can totally keep up with Shiva...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@jamesjoseph: You know, being a bat-family fan, i like Catwoman, but in all fairness, the fact that Catwoman has had so many big pushes and so much exposure both inside and outside of the comics medium, over the years, and she still couldn't keep the one only book that she was appearing on from reaching cancellation numbers, its very telling of how DC should be giving more oportunities to other characters as well, who may or may not deserve them.

(The Catwoman title was cancelled recently and it was selling around 20K...and to my knowledge, it wasn't brough back to continuity with the "Rebirth" relaunch, probably because Editorial lost faith in her, they obviously don't have anything against her since they obviously love her judging by the amount of opportunities that she's had).

JamesJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JamesJoseph

@bat_girl_cc: ahaha nice try. Bad writing and plot lines is the reason why the last title did not fare well.

She was brought back for election night, she has continuity in the batman comics, plus GCS is coming out...

Also when did I say Catwoman would and could defeat shiva? Irrelevant point lol

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: ahaha nice try. Bad writing and plot lines is the reason why the last title did not fare well.

She was brought back for election night, she has continuity in the batman comics, plus GCS is coming out...

Also when did I say Catwoman would and could defeat shiva? Irrelevant point lol

" ahaha nice try. Bad writing and plot lines is the reason why the last title did not fare well. "

Sure, meanwhile the Batman title currently sucks, and its selling over 100K...Catwoman got cancelled because the character doesn't have a fanbase strong enough to hold a solo-title.

" She was brought back for election night, she has continuity in the batman comics, plus GCS is coming out... "

Yes, she has also been in movies and games...and despite all of that she still can't keep a solo-title, which was also the only book that she was appearing on...she's appearing now in the Batman title because she's part of the current arc, when its over she goes to limbo, which its sad because she deserves more and better, but even sadder is DC keeping giving opportunities only to their head-cannon favourites and sh*t*ng on the all of the others who IMO can hold a solo title, and many actually do or have recently done so, despite not having nearly as much exposure, now imagine if they had.

Damian Wayne has been in several animated movies now, Batwoman and Batwing have been in one recently, and neither of those characters can hold a solo, DC has tried with them and it didn't last long...Damian's solo started strong, but that was only because of the name of the title "Robin son of Batman" once readers found out that Batman wouldn't be stopping by often, sales numbers dropped from 60K to 30K within 5 issues, by issue 13 it was cancelled due to the Rebirth relaunch and it didn't got another series, instead they relagated Damian to team-books...Batwoman is getting a solo in February, hopefully it holds, i for one will give it a try.

" Also when did I say Catwoman would and could defeat shiva? Irrelevant point lol "

You said, and i quote:

" Team one stomps lol.

Huntress beat shiva, Catwoman beat huntress. Catwoman stomps widow "

Why would you bring up Catwoman beating Huntress, after you brought up Huntress beating Shiva, if you didn't meant to imply that Catwoman > Shiva?

JamesJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: you're right I agree with ur first points but your interpretation of what I said is not true. Shiva is a beast, I was making a comparison that assassins can be beaten! Everyone thinks just because they are deemed "assassins" suddenly they are untouchable. Lol shiva has been defeated various times! A fight can go many times, huntress has lost to shiva, and vice versa.

I love Catwoman as she is the essence of the very thing that holds us back, she does exactly what she wants, as we are restricted by law, religion etc. very interesting

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one, due to Black Panther.

JamesJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: also where have u been? Catwoman has had continuous solo comic books for ages... Smh

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Team 1

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: you're right I agree with ur first points but your interpretation of what I said is not true. Shiva is a beast, I was making a comparison that assassins can be beaten! Everyone thinks just because they are deemed "assassins" suddenly they are untouchable. Lol shiva has been defeated various times! A fight can go many times, huntress has lost to shiva, and vice versa.

I love Catwoman as she is the essence of the very thing that holds us back, she does exactly what she wants, as we are restricted by law, religion etc. very interesting

Nobody is saying that Catwoman isn't cool, capable fighter, and skilled in her own right...just that Shiva is too much for her to handle.

Yes, Shiva has lost many times over the decades, but it always had context involved, for exemple: Batman defeated her in the death of the family storyline but he had help from Jason Todd...he also beat her on Batman/Superman: Public Enemies but she wasn't being herself she was being mind-controlled by Gorilla Grod, Tim Drake has beaten her but he used a speed-enhancing drugg that allowed him to see everything around him in slow-motion and despite that Shiva was still keeping up with him at first, Chesire beat her but she poisoned her before the fight started, Prometheus beat her but he had a special-helmet which granted him the skill of the 30 best fighters in the world all the same time, all of her losses are stuff like that...the only fighter that has defeated her in a hand-to-hand fight fair and square was Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) and that's only because thanks to her Body-Reading Cass can read her opponents next moves before they even make them...as far as pure skill goes, Lady Shiva is the best fighter in the world, this has been stated and shown many times...it toke the entire League Of Assassins together at the same time to beat her, including Ra's all ghul, Bronze Tiger, David Cain, Merelyn the archer, etc, and at the time she was still a teenager and was yet to become "Lady Shiva"...on another ocasion she oneshotted David Cain while being pregnant, David Cain that was one of Batman's early trainers and he gave Cass the unique training that allowed her to become basically invencible and he also stallemated Batman in the No Mans Land Story arc, she has also defeated and killed Richard Dragon on Richard Dragon's own series, she defeated Connor Hawke who has stallemated Richard Dragon twice, she defeated Katana twice, effortlessy stomped Catwoman, she fought evenly against Batman twice for a while but one of those fights got outside interfeerence and the other was interrupted...and many other feats.

JamesJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JamesJoseph

@bat_girl_cc: U have this all wrong. I looooove Lady shiva! But to me, she is pure combat and not much of a character with character development such as Catwoman. TBH the Catwoman that was in that fight threw a kick with no guard up, making her look so bloody amateur, in contrast to the ass whooping she gave wildcat who is a superb fighter, and has beaten many greats such as Batman! It did not make sense, of course shiva would have the upper hand but seriously they had to make her look that bad? All in all it goes to show fights really can go either way depending on the individual as we have witnessed.

I like your knowledge on DC characters. You are very knowledgable!

Who would win?

Talia vs Cassandra vs shiva vs canary?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: U have this all wrong. I looooove Lady shiva! But to me, she is pure combat and not much of a character with character development such as Catwoman. TBH the Catwoman that was in that fight threw a kick with no guard up, making her look so bloody amateur, in contrast to the ass whooping she gave wildcat who is a superb fighter, and has beaten many greats such as Batman! It did not make sense, of course shiva would have the upper hand but seriously they had to make her look that bad? All in all it goes to show fights really can go either way depending on the individual as we have witnessed.

I like your knowledge on DC characters. You are very knowledgable!

Who would win?

Talia vs Cassandra vs shiva vs canary?

- Well, Lady Shiva hasn't had solo runs like Catwoman has had...anyway, i can see that you're a fan of Catwoman, and character preferences are not what i was aiming for when i first posted on this thread.

- Catwoman beating Batman has more to do with Batman holding-back on Catwoman than with Catwoman being very skilled, Wildcat is too inconsistent for me to say if its PIS or not, Catwoman losing badly in a fight against Shiva doesn't make Catwoman look bad or look like a amauter...Shiva is just that good...also there's a thing that is important to note, Shiva hs and has always had a Death-Wish, she wants to be defeated in a battle to death and die, but it has to be against someone worthy, or at least that she sees as being worthy of defeating and killing her, which its why sometimes her fights are "more even" than they should (this is debatable, but it seems clear in my eyes) just like on her fight against Richard Dragon it was even for the most part but once someone got in their way (the fight was briefly interrupted) i guess that Shiva stopped seeing it as fit for her to lose and die, and she killed Richard Dragon in 2 panels...Cassandra Cain has also discovered during a fight against her that Shiva wants to lose and die.

- Thank You!

- As far as who's better than who goes, its like this:

1) Cass

2) Shiva

3) Black Canary

4) Talia

JamesJoseph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JamesJoseph

@bat_girl_cc: I disagree with one point. Wildcat has beaten batman, and on all occasions when wildcat vs Catwoman occurred selina has won! So I don't think it has to do with batman feeling sorry or taking it easy

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 anthp2000  Moderator

Team 1 handily, numbers advantage is too much.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 with T'Challa as MVP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Black panther has the ability to withdraw knowledge and skill from all previous Panthers, he can easily solo Widow and Canary.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 MURDER! Black Panther already is a huge powerhouse for his team. His tactics, strength, speed, skills, fighting prowess, magic, energy daggers, suit, and of course, energy absorption via suit has his team winning once the battle commence. Adding Black Cat and her luck manipulation to the equation and to the great leadership and tactics of Black Panther would have him MURDERING team 2 with relative ease! If luck is still on their side however, Black Canary will take down Catwoman and possibly Black Cat once Black Panther starts using his battle tactics! Black Widow cannot do anything beside eliminating Catwoman off the bat if she doesn't job or hold back!

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

T’Challa solos.