bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Battle take place in jungle, they have basic survival equipment

- Catman has 5 throwing knives, adamantium combat knife and his claws, Kraven has combat knife and adamantium spear

- Conan has dagger and adamantium sword, Predator has wrist blades and his spear so no invisibility, they are 3 miles away from each other, who wins and why?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

Current kraven with his healing factor?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IZZR

Catman takes this

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

@IZZR said:

Catman takes this

Why? Current kraven has a pretty good healing factor and I'm pretty sure predator is the only one who can match kravens physical stats. Depending on the ranking of predator I think kraven is taking this.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IZZR

Catman has the x-factor in this fight. This guy took on Bronze Tiger and is not afraid to get his hands dirty at all.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By greenteaforme

Read it as "Cartman vs Kraven" and thought it was the best thread ever.

Alas.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

@IZZR said:

Catman has the x-factor in this fight. This guy took on Bronze Tiger and is not afraid to get his hands dirty at all.

What do you mean by x-factor? Bronze tiger really didn't seem to be trying that hard iirc but I will have to relook at the fight again. As far as opponents kraven has beaten he was beating venom pretty badly in a pretty recent showing.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IZZR
@jashro44 said:

@IZZR said:

What do you mean by x-factor? Bronze tiger really didn't seem to be trying that hard iirc but I will have to relook at the fight again. As far as opponents kraven has beaten he was beating venom pretty badly in a pretty recent showing.

He ripped Tigers shoulder jagular vein out and almost left him for dead because he knew eventually he would lose but it shows he wont give AF in this fight he will go all out.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

@IZZR said:

@jashro44 said:

@IZZR said:

He ripped Tigers shoulder jagular vein out and almost left him for dead because he knew eventually he would lose but it shows he wont give AF in this fight he will go all out.

Kraven is going for the kill as well and with his current healing factor an attack like that isn't going to do much to kraven. He is going to heal that pretty quickly based on his healing feats in venom #2. I will upload scans later if you want?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IZZR
@jashro44 said:

@IZZR said:

@jashro44 said:

@IZZR said:

Kraven is going for the kill as well and with his current healing factor an attack like that isn't going to do much to kraven. He is going to heal that pretty quickly based on his healing feats in venom #2. I will upload scans later if you want?

Please do.
cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cliffrice

Is this howards conan or Savage sword conan?

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheDude123

Conan for sure. He defeats demigods and humognous monsters and dozens of skilled warriors at once. Plus this:

No Caption Provided
El_Nastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By El_Nastro

@TheSwordsman said:

Conan for sure. He defeats demigods and humognous monsters and dozens of skilled warriors at once. Plus this:

No Caption Provided

Agreed. Conan's a death-machine. No ninja training required.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheDude123

@El_Nastro said:

@TheSwordsman said:

No Caption Provided

Agreed. Conan's a death-machine. No ninja training required.

Aye.

El_Nastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By El_Nastro

@cliffrice said:

Take your pick.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cliffrice

Conan FTW

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bigcimmerian

@cliffrice said:

This is Howards/Dark Horse Conan, they are the same.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cliffrice

Weeeeeel Not sure if it were savage sword than Conan hands down. Im thinking that Darkhorse Conan might not be able to take on Kraven or a predator. On that note what skill level is the predator? if he a new blood starting out hunter or one of those ancient alphas that can kill and army?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jashro44

@IZZR: Sorry I'm late with the scans but here they are. However to view them you have to click the image and then right click and go to view image.

Kraven vs venom (flash) round 1: Here he shows overwhelming superiority to venom and also shows a nice healing feat by healing from having a venoms tendril stabbed into him (looks like its near his heart)

Round 2 with venom (Kraven is "geeked out on voodoo dust" here I am mostly showing this as a healing feat) He heals from being impaled by a spear in about a panel after he pulls it out.

Kraven killing some Sasquatch creature. Seems like he ripped its foot off with his bare hands.

Taking hits from the hulk.

First one he dodges bullets from fodder, second one he is dodging storms lightning, next one he is dodging a gun shot by deadpool (also claims he has the reflexes of a cheeta).

Kraven catches a spear in the first 2 final one he dodges projectiles thrown by black panther.

Just some knife throwing. Mostly this shows that if catman throws a knife at kraven Kraven does know how to use them to toss them back

No Caption Provided

I can upload a few more feats if you want. Those were just some random feats.

But over all I don't see catman winning this fight for the majority. If he tosses a knife into kraven I could see him just pulling out and tossing it back at catman. His spear gives him better reach up close and I think with a combination of his strength, durability and healing factor, reach advantages I think he has an advantage over catman at close range here and I don't see 5 throwing knives being enough to drop him (assuming catman can hit him).

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bigcimmerian

Bump

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nick_hero22

Kraven, based off what I have seen he has the most impressive showings.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _Black

Kraven. Though I admit I do not know much about Conan.

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By protectyournose

Predator Stomps due to Shoulder Canon Weaponary, invisiblility, shoulder blades and etc....

Amratheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Amratheking

Kraven wins-after a great, brutal struggle.