• 60 results
#1 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

fight takes place in abandoned wear house, both teams, have Standard equipment morals off, fight is to death or knockout

#2 Posted by Nefarious (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman would win but Harley shouldn't be underestimated either. She is a good fighter herself but her skills are not on par with Selina's. 

#3 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how dangerous Harley would be with morals off... Catwoman wins unless I see some good proof otherwise.

#4 Edited by Edamame (27996 posts) - - Show Bio

They're both so beautiful. Why do they have to fight each other?  :(

Anyway, Catwoman should have the fighting advantage, as she managed to defeat Black Mask in War Games. Harley Quinn is not to be underestimated, though.

#5 Posted by batfan1939 (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman's definitely more skilled, but Harley's stronger/faster, and unpredictable. This is a tough choice! With "standard equipment," Harley has a large gun, the oversized sledgehammer, and, of course, her hyenas. That decides this, though if the hyenas don't count, this is much tougher.

#6 Posted by Psykhophear (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman has my vote.

(BTW, it's warehouse, not "wear house". :P)

#7 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio
Harley Quinn shooting Catwoman

I say Harley wins this.

#8 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Harley has a chance. I would give the fighting ability to Catwoman in a heartbeat but Harley's enhancements might put her on even or nearly even ground.

#9 Posted by Joygirl (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just about to mention Harley out-flipping and shooting Catwoman, hehe. I give it to her.

#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (14516 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

I say Harley wins this.

In this very story,Hush almost killed Batman twice,Ra's and Joker got jobbed and Shiva was oneshotted.JEPH LOEB.

#11 Posted by Saren (25332 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

I say Harley wins this.

In this very story,Hush almost killed Batman twice,Ra's and Joker got jobbed and Shiva was oneshotted.JEPH LOEB.

Shiva was one-shotted BY A CHAIR

#12 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

I say Harley wins this.

Swung by Talia al Ghul. <3
#13 Posted by entropy_aegis (14516 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

I say Harley wins this.

Still stupid,Shiva has withstood hits from Batman and Cassandra.A wooden chair swung by Talia should only give her a headache.

#14 Posted by Saren (25332 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

I say Harley wins this.

EVEN WORSE

#15 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Eh, at least Shiva vs Catwoman was pretty spot-on prior to the chair incident.
#16 Posted by Saren (25332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

Even Loeb wouldn't go there.

#17 Posted by entropy_aegis (14516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

DON'T PRAISE LOEB.

#18 Posted by Dernman (14786 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Harley but that wouldn't be true.

#19 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Well, he kinda did with Batman vs Shiva in SM/BM. 

@entropy_aegis said:

@Morpheus_ said:

DON'T PRAISE LOEB.

LOL, I'm not. I'm just saying that particular fight was well done.
#20 Posted by entropy_aegis (14516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Well, he kinda did with Batman vs Shiva in SM/BM.

@entropy_aegis said:

@Morpheus_ said:

DON'T PRAISE LOEB.

LOL, I'm not. I'm just saying that particular fight was well done.

okay,BUT HE WILL STILL BUUUURN.

#21 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis: His Batman vs Shiva likely didn't upset you all that much. :P
#22 Posted by entropy_aegis (14516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

I have'nt read the early Superman/Batman in years,it was bad enough once.

#23 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:

@Morpheus_ said:

It's a paradise feat-wise, though. I wonder why we don't see scans of that fight (and those issues in general) more in the forums. Gambler likely burned all the available scanners.
#24 Posted by entropy_aegis (14516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Morpheus_ said:

It's a paradise feat-wise, though. I wonder why we don't see scans of that fight (and those issues in general) more in the forums. Gambler likely burned all the available scanners.

It's a paradise of PIS,they were indeed used but they were dismissed by many as PIS rightfully.

#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:

It's a paradise of PIS,they were indeed used but they were dismissed by many as PIS rightfully.

I had fun reading those issues, I'll tell you as much.
#26 Posted by entropy_aegis (14516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@entropy_aegis said:

PIS is always fun.

#27 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@entropy_aegis said:

PIS is always fun.

When it's not against characters you like, sure, haha.
#28 Posted by entropy_aegis (14516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@entropy_aegis said:

PIS is always fun.

When it's not against characters you like, sure, haha.

Yeah.

#29 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

I say Harley wins this.

Loeb sucks becoz of this .

Talia: you ll never hurt me my love

Batman: I m not your love..

And i was like "WTF"

But gotta say that harley quinn kicking selina's AS* = Awesome

#30 Posted by Joygirl (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

I see no PIS there. Maybe author favoritism but not PIS. Selina flips, Harley flips better, Harley shoots her inna face, Selina becomes all like x_x and stuff. Not much else to it.

#31 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina.

#32 Posted by CatwomanFierce (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman would totally win she's a great fighter and was made as batman's equal shes smart and harley is dumb as fuck

#33 Posted by Joygirl (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@catwomanfierce: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH come back when you know what you're talking about.

#34 Edited by CatwomanFierce (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl Maybe you dont know what your talking about i agree harley is a good fighter but theres a reason why catwoman is in every dc video game as a playable character and please show me where harley has skills anywhere near to selina kyle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDqi_8tcxtY << watch that and tell me if harley could ever pull that off

#35 Edited by JwwProd (8796 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman.

#36 Edited by Joygirl (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@catwomanfierce: Catwoman has a single advantage over Harley -- stealth -- and it won't come into play here. Harley Quinn was trained in a Themiscyran boot camp and was their star pupil. She has superhuman physical stats and has already showed on-panel that she is more agile and deadly than Selina when she nearly killed her in Hush. This debate is pointless because the fight already happened and it was proven that Harley is better.

Harley has also taken good fights to, or even beaten, some of DC's toughest cookies, as opposed to Selina who went even-steven with Tim Drake (who Harley beat easily). So, sorry, no. No matter what you say, Harley wins.

#37 Edited by Bruxae (12671 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley.

#38 Edited by CatwomanFierce (16 posts) - - Show Bio

batman him self said that catowman is one of the best fighters he knows and harley's stats might say all of those things but in the comics shows games tv everything shes nothing special then jokers henchman I get u love her or whatever but i think catwoman would win end of story @joygirl

#39 Posted by Joygirl (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

@catwomanfierce: ...Okay, nevermind. I see you are blind to facts when they're laid in front of you, so I no longer have any reason to debate. Enjoy thinking Catwoman wins.

#40 Posted by Jgames (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

I fond it funny that Harley Quinn always get one shooted by batman, while catwoman always fight on par with Batman, but I say Harley win this due to the fact this is a fight and not her stealing from the joker or anything.

#41 Posted by senglord (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: so far the only scans used is the beautiful pile of PIS, CIS, and pretty pictures strung together with frayed and weak plot that is typical of Loeb's work with Batman.

HQ's enhancements have never been clear cut. And SK's agility feats against some pretty vicious meta human opponents make me feel that she should not be underestimated. If you count this, count Catwoman beating Prometheus or Zeiss or surviving Dr. Phosphorous. And these are just some showings I remember.

But Quinn was pretty boss iirc her short solo series

(around the same time as Mystique, and Mystique earned my money more tbh)

And DC has long hated every good character in the Bat family, hence the merging of catwoman over the years and the buffing of Joker and Quinn.

So yeah. As it is, Quinn for the win 5.5/10. Until DC realizes they need to build up winners instead of merging them. Or they can keep losing to Marvel.

#42 Posted by Clutch_4_L1F3 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

If you said Harley......You must be ignorant..... Catwoman has taken down Batman and dodged machinegun fire so Harleys usual pistols wont do the job and Selina will dominate because she would probably disarm with her whip then go in close and Harley Quinn has zero Hand to Hand skill.

#43 Edited by Clutch_4_L1F3 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

And with the superhuman abilities and fighting skills you guys are refering to her in 1 comic line while in every other shes just a pistol toting maniac and isnt even insanely psycho.

#44 Edited by senglord (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley Quinn has feats in New 52 has the physical stats to compete and win a long fight with Catwoman if it was a direct fight. Quinn has shown meta human durability, strength, speed, and reflexes from Suicide Squad. And her psycho mindset means her pain soak is enough to wear Catwoman out.

Selina has the skill to take 45-48 of 100 fights. But, her human limits will be the reason she would lose to Quinn. Selina does not have Batman level punching power to end this fast. And anyone that is human and fighting a maniac like Quinn out for blood needs to put her down hard and fast. Whips are not going to cut it.

And that ignores the trolling that DC has done to bat characters over the past 60 years. They may ruin her character more than they did by making her chaotic good.

#45 Posted by Clutch_4_L1F3 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anybody tell me where exactly the proof is that Harley Quinn has acquired better than human qualities?

#46 Posted by Wolverine08 (38992 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one beautiful fight if you know what I mean.

#47 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

CW.

#48 Posted by dondave (34690 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one beautiful fight if you know what I mean.

#49 Posted by dondave (34690 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anybody tell me where exactly the proof is that Harley Quinn has acquired better than human qualities?

@joygirl will probably have the scan

#50 Posted by Joygirl (18843 posts) - - Show Bio

I do, but I'm on my phone. I'll try to grab it tomorrow. Her powers and how they work are described in Batman: Harley Quinn.