@experio: Thanks you for adding a bit of humor to lighten the convo. :D

BobTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By BobTheEpic

@ancient_0f_days: Excuse me, Cheetah seemed like an obvious choice in my head, and I had absolutely no idea that people had such high/low standards of her.

On the topic of WW being more powerful than Supes, I highly agree with people on Superman's side. If we're talking about feats, correct me if I'm wrong, Superman is much more impressive compared to WW. If they were to fight it off, the only advantage WW has is the magic, which is one of SM'a few weaknesses. Also, comparing Superman to the flash seemed like a bit of a stretch to me. Flash may have an incredible control of the Speed Force, but can he really stand up to Supes himself?

I thank everyone who's commented on this so far.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Excuse me, Cheetah seemed like an obvious choice in my head, and I had absolutely no idea that people had such high/low standards of her.

On the topic of WW being more powerful than Supes, I highly agree with people on Superman's side. If we're talking about feats, correct me if I'm wrong, Superman is much more impressive compared to WW. If they were to fight it off, the only advantage WW has is the magic, which is one of SM'a few weaknesses. Also, comparing Superman to the flash seemed like a bit of a stretch to me. Flash may have an incredible control of the Speed Force, but can he really stand up to Supes himself?

Flash rapes Superman handily

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think you read my comments properly at all, try again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bobtheepic said:

Setting: Shield Helicarrier, everyone on board, no one may interact with the fight.

Team Marvel: Beast, Black Cat, and Feral.

Team DC: Catwoman, Wildcat, and Cheetah.

All Characters bloodlusted.

Prep Time: One week.

All characters are most recent versions.

All characters have standard gear.

Cheetah,really? That's a stomp for Team DC

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ah the fresh smell of spite before a good nights rest.

BobTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BobTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Once a-freaking-gain, I had no idea people held such high standards for her here.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Oh? Really? Please, explain to me I'm detail.

I told you to try again, but fine, I'll oblige.

@bobtheepic said:

Setting: Shield Helicarrier, everyone on board, no one may interact with the fight.

Team Marvel: Beast, Black Cat, and Feral.

Team DC: Catwoman, Wildcat, and Cheetah.

All Characters bloodlusted.

Prep Time: One week.

All characters are most recent versions.

All characters have standard gear.

Why Cheetah of all people, you could've picked Bronze Tiger and it would've been a better match with the Marvel team winning after a moderately simple fight. There are other DC characters with Cat motifs for you to use.

I don't think you read this properly...

I will assume that the crossed out area doesn't apply to me directly, as for your obvious choice...If you have no idea that people have high standards for her then why do you think they have such high standards for her, how low are your standards for her, and if you don't know why her standards are so high why even consider putting her in a thread when you don't know just how powerful she is? If you made this thinking it was a fair fight and not just because they all have cat like appearances and motifs, then you don't seem to know much about the character at all besides the fact that she's a cat like person and is currently popular, you do know that she is a super speedster on Flash's level right? Her claws and teeth can cut into anyone who isn't particularly shielded from magic and none of the opposing team have any magic resistance. This is a mismatch and if you read my post properly, you'd consider actually looking up the character and making changes to the OP.

I'm not going to make any comments about the crossed out parts even though Wonder Woman is faster than Superman, more skilled and more versatile. Nor will I make any comments about Flash and Superman even though Flash could turn Superman into a statue before Superman could react.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, as several have said, BC is back to her 'bad luck' powers, to the point of Electro frying the prison she was in, and the inmate that was threatening her, pretty much on her cue. So not only does she have it back, but it's working better than ever.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team eventually

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Black Cat banana peels her and Cheetah breaks her ankle. Probability powers are ridiculous sometimes. Or Cheetah solos, but I see bad luck in her future.

BobTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: A. Yeah, sorry, that wasn't directed towards you. Should've mentioned that.

B. I apologize for not doing my research. I do this for the fun of it, and honestly didn't realize everyone was gonna get so ticked off about it.

C. Uh, I'm assuming you realize that you did, in fact, make comments about the crossed out part. :3

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@veitha:

Even she is capable. Cheetah is will be steathly and she be lookinh looking for weak points. Plus Catwoman could face her and while Cheetah is preparing an attack.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By nefarious

Cheetah will wreck them so bad....SMH.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: A. Yeah, sorry, that wasn't directed towards you. Should've mentioned that.

B. I apologize for not doing my research. I do this for the fun of it, and honestly didn't realize everyone was gonna get so ticked off about it.

C. Uh, I'm assuming you realize that you did, in fact, make comments about the crossed out part. :3

A. No worries.

B. No one's getting ticked off, but it is annoying knowing there will definitely be a winner.

C. I will admit that there was a bit of sarcasm included in my post.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@matchesmalone21: Once a-freaking-gain, I had no idea people held such high standards for her here.

So you should read more comics then...since you don't get it she's above street leveler and even tackle Flash nowdays.

BobTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: I will do my catching up soon, and I will now be wary when making a thread involving either of these two.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah should be able to beat all five of the others at the same time. She has beaten Wonder Woman and the Flash before.