• 71 results
BobTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BobTheEpic

(Editing this because everyone before hand was gonna murder me ;3)

Setting: Shield Helicarrier, everyone on board, no one may interact with the fight.

Team Marvel: Beast, Black Cat, and Feral.

Team DC: Catwoman, Wildcat, and Catman.

All Characters bloodlusted.

Prep Time: One week.

All characters are most recent versions.

All characters have standard gear.

Bonus Round: Both teams up against Cheetah and the Black Panther (no solo-ing, M'kay?)

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Cheetah solo mismatch stomps

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ehh, nvm, Beast might be able to cook something up with the prep.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team DC

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

Ehh, nvm, Beast might be able to cook something up with the prep.

naw Black Cat is there... Cheetah trips and falls

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cheetah solo mismatch stomps

this. Unless Black Cat's bad luck makes her fall and break her neck

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: lol, Cheetah overatted; not on Comic Vine.

Cheetah May solo this, 8.5/10.

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beast one week prep. soloss

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: lol, Cheetah overatted; not on Comic Vine.

Cheetah May solo this, 8.5/10.

Dude ... I said under not over

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: It was sarcasm; she is overatted, she is not even planet+ durability; and she gets compared to the heaviest hitters of the Marvel and Dc universe, and some say she wins.

Lately IMO both Cheetah and WW are getting slightly overatted on Comic Vine, and it is ruining them as a character IMO for me; still awesome characters, it's the fans who ruin it for me.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: It was sarcasm; she is overatted, she is not even planet+ durability; and she gets compared to the heaviest hitters of the Marvel and Dc universe, and some say she wins.

Lately IMO both Cheetah and WW are getting slightly overatted on Comic Vine, and it is ruining them as a character IMO for me; still awesome characters, it's the fans who ruin it for me.

Cheetah is pretty BA and fast enough to give new 52 barry a run for his money and her claws are sharp enough too

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Cheetah wins.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: That scan with Barry is gets overhyped so much, she sneaked up on him, they didn't go hit for in a speed blitz fight; so it didn't even show she was Nanoseconds etc reactions speed.

But yes New-52 Cheetah is impressive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cheetah solos.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Team DC should win here.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ssj_god

@agent41:

don't know why i'm having the feeling that the people you tagged have something in common :D

cheetah can win for her team.. if prep time or bad luck doesn't effect her

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ssj_god

@agent41 said:

@ssj_god said:

@agent41:

don't know why i'm having the feeling that the people you tagged have something in common :D

you mean they all agree that Cheetah is underrated?,well yes we agree with that.

umm... no... beside that...

btw.. i agree too on cheetah

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@agent41:

What's that supposed to mean?

Should agent41 have tagged you along with comic_book_fan, darkraiden, kingant, thedailybagle and Erkan12? It'd be fitting.

@agent41 said:

once again Cheetah is being underrated.

like norah jones would say,"don't know why".

@ancient_0f_days

People are biased, nothing more too it cus this is a mismatch in DCs favor with Barbra Minerva soloing with ease.

Setting: Shield Helicarrier, everyone on board, no one may interact with the fight.

Team Marvel: Beast, Black Cat, and Feral.

Team DC: Catwoman, Wildcat, and Cheetah.

All Characters bloodlusted.

Prep Time: One week.

All characters are most recent versions.

All characters have standard gear.

Why Cheetah of all people, you could've picked Bronze Tiger and it would've been a better match with the Marvel team winning after a moderately simple fight. There are other DC characters with Cat motifs for you to use.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ssj_god

@ancient_0f_days said:

@ssj_god said:

@agent41:

Should agent41 have tagged you along with comic_book_fan, darkraiden, kingant, thedailybagle and Erkan12? It'd be fitting.

ohh my. jimmies are rustling.. though u did get the point... and about me?... i'm neutral.. the person in the middle.. i prefer manga or anime... just say for few characters which i like (doesn't matter they're dc or marvel or not) .. :D

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@ssj_god said:

@agent41 said:

@ssj_god said:

@agent41:

you mean they all agree that Cheetah is underrated?,well yes we agree with that.

well they all agree that WW is underrated too as proven with the threads like spiderman vs WW,xena vs WW,kratos vs WW,and they all agree WW beats thor,yes we have many things in common.

hmm ... i believe superman, thor both can beat WW (*sorry*) .. she's not the top dog in JLA .. till date, superman is the top dog (doesn't matter what the fans thing)

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@agent41 said:

once again Cheetah is being underrated.

like norah jones would say,"don't know why".

@pokeysteve

Yeah Cheetah should solo here. With the OP only having 44 posts I'm more inclined to think it's just lack of information. A lot of people remember Cheetah from the JL cartoon where she is more or less useless.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ssj_god said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@ssj_god said:

@agent41:

ohh my. jimmies are rustling.. though u did get the point... and about me?... i'm neutral.. the person in the middle.. i prefer manga or anime... just say for few characters which i like (doesn't matter they're dc or marvel or not) .. :D

I'm not talking about DC or Marvel preferences, I'm talking about people who actually know their stuff about comics most of the time vs those that dont.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@ssj_god said:

@agent41 said:

@ssj_god said:

@agent41 said:

@ssj_god said:

@agent41:

well they all agree that WW is underrated too as proven with the threads like spiderman vs WW,xena vs WW,kratos vs WW,and they all agree WW beats thor,yes we have many things in common.

hmm ... i believe superman, thor both can beat WW (*sorry*) .. she's not the top dog in JLA .. till date, superman is the top dog (doesn't matter what the fans thing)

Superman is not the top dog in the JL,and WW is in thor strength class and she is a way better fighter and much faster in combat than thor.

yes superman is (in every comics in shows).... yes WW have speed and a better h2h fighter, i even consider both strength equal.. thor have greater power output, versatility.. and a slight better durability aswell... and that's kinda makes supes superior to WW aswell

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@ssj_god said:

@agent41:

I'm not talking about DC or Marvel preferences, I'm talking about people who actually know their stuff about comics most of the time vs those that dont.

lol... doesn't seem like that :D

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast with prep creates a large mechanical dog equipped with a barking voice to scare away the cats and win it for the team.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

pfftt.. u're saying like everyone in JLA is powerful than supes.. perhaps you forgot what happened to those who opposed him in injustice gods among us

WW and thor is a matter of who prefers who actually

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@ssj_god said:

@agent41:

pfftt.. u're saying like everyone in JLA is powerful than supes.. perhaps you forgot what happened to those who opposed him in injustice gods among us

WW and thor is a matter of who prefers who actually

injustice among us is no cannon,in DC continuity a lot of heros have proven to be more powerful than Sup.

and thor vs WW is a matter of being objective,they are in the same strength class,he has the harmer which has more attacking power than her weapons but her weapons are better with defence(the bracelets stopped the power of all the gods combined),she has the skill and speed advantage by a big margin,she wins.

doesn't matter.. he's portrayed to be the strongest in almost every story.. remember flashpoint? .. wally straight forward said that superman was more powerful than any of them in the movie

as i said.. WW and thor is a matter of personal preference.. i can argue how thor's godblast is way powerful to tank, or how he can generate AoE attacks or magic attacks.. or how he fights way stronger cosmic foes than her in his own comics.. but the debate will never end.. same will happen in case of WW vs supes aswell

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

Too bad, it is like that.

@ssj_god said:

@agent41:

Typical, using non canon material to prove a point...considering the fact that those characters are vastly different than the ones in Mainstream DC continuity I can't imagine how this matters. Many of the New Earth JLA members are more powerful than Superman have what it takes to beat him. Green Lantern has what it takes, Wonder Woman has what it takes, Martian Manhunter and the Flash certainly have what it takes, Shazam has what it takes even though I don't think he can win and even some of the more obscure members like Dr Fate and the Phantom Stranger can beat Superman. The League doesn't have that many members in the new 52 and most of the current members don't have extremely good feats like Superman but they still are a major threat to Superman. Point being, yeah, a good number of the JLA, especially a few of the main 7, are more powerful than Superman or have the feats to suggest they can beat him.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

Too bad, it is like that.

@ssj_god said:

@agent41:

Typical, using non canon material to prove a point...considering the fact that those characters are vastly different than the ones in Mainstream DC continuity I can't imagine how this matters. Many of the New Earth JLA members are more powerful than Superman have what it takes to beat him. Green Lantern has what it takes, Wonder Woman has what it takes, Martian Manhunter and the Flash certainly have what it takes, Shazam has what it takes even though I don't think he can win and even some of the more obscure members like Dr Fate and the Phantom Stranger can beat Superman. The League doesn't have that many members in the new 52 and most of the current members don't have extremely good feats like Superman but they still are a major threat to Superman. Point being, yeah, a good number of the JLA, especially a few of the main 7, are more powerful than Superman or have the feats to suggest they can beat him.

tsk tsk tsk ... no respect for old heroes these days.... i was only referring how his place is thought among justice league by that injustice example.. as i said in my previous post.. almost every writer in story portrays supes as the main power to beat.. even wally said himself in flashpoint movie.. that superman is strongest among them.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

tsk tsk tsk ... no respect for old heroes these days.... i was only referring how his place is thought among justice league by that injustice example.. as i said in my previous post.. almost every writer in story portrays supes as the main power to beat.. even wally said himself in flashpoint movie.. that superman is strongest among them.

Once again, using non canon material (an animated movie for gods sake) in an attempt to support a point. And Wally wasn't even in the Flashpoint Paradox movie, thank you for proving why I was right about who knows what their talking about. Barry may be right, he is the STRONGEST among them. But considering the fact that in the timeline, superman is in no way the same as he is in pre/post-flash continuity and the fact that it is a movie. And he's only being portrayed as the best cus he's the main DC poster boy next to Batman. Without Superman on the front of everything, comics wouldn't sell nearly as well. Writers make Superman out to be the strongest because that's his role in the League, he needs to shine as the strongest just like how Batman needs to shine as the smartest of the League even though we know that Martian Manhunter is as strong as Superman and smarter than Batman. The fact that writers portray Superman as the "top dog" is irrelevant, just cus he is played out that way doesn't matter and doesn't make him automatically able to beat Wonder Woman. He can beat her because he's shown he has what it takes just like how she has shown what it takes to beat him. Thor hasn't shown what it takes and because of that he loses, people win here based on feats and evidence not character portrayal and popularity.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

Once again, using non canon material (an animated movie for gods sake) in an attempt to support a point. And Wally wasn't even in the Flashpoint Paradox movie, thank you for proving why I was right about who knows what their talking about. Barry may be right, he is the STRONGEST among them. But considering the fact that in the timeline, superman is in no way the same as he is in pre/post-flash continuity and the fact that it is a movie. And he's only being portrayed as the best cus he's the main DC poster boy next to Batman. Without Superman on the front of everything, comics wouldn't sell nearly as well. Writers make Superman out to be the strongest because that's his role in the League, he needs to shine as the strongest just like how Batman needs to shine as the smartest of the League even though we know that Martian Manhunter is as strong as Superman and smarter than Batman. The fact that writers portray Superman as the "top dog" is irrelevant, just cus he is played out that way doesn't matter and doesn't make him automatically able to beat Wonder Woman. He can beat her because he's shown he has what it takes just like how she has shown what it takes to beat him. Thor hasn't shown what it takes and because of that he loses, people win here based on feats and evidence not character portrayal and popularity.

yes... and writers thoughts matters.. if they think the character is strongest and portrays as such, then he is strongest... they makes a character not us..you don't get the idea.. we don't consider presence to be the strongest because of his feats.. we think so.. because the writers says so

ahh.. yeah.. barry.. lol .. anyway that was a slip of tongue.. you know.. that doesn't prove at all what u said (just proves that u like to downplay people unnecessarily) i can still say every bit of the story and every instance of the movie.. the slip of tongue was because i've never made any difference between wally or barry in the past.. flash is just flash to me... an important member of the league... as i said to you.. i only say about specific characters i like.. that's why i never said to anyone that i know a whole lot things about the flash (just the things i learned from vine.. and league comics)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

yes... and writers thoughts matters.. if they think the character is strongest and portrays as such, then he is strongest... they makes a character not us..you don't get the idea.. we don't consider presence to be the strongest because of his feats.. we think so.. because the writers says so

ahh.. yeah.. barry.. lol .. anyway that was a slip of tongue.. you know.. that doesn't prove at all what u said (just proves that u like to downplay people unnecessarily) i can still say every bit of the story and every instance of the movie.. the slip of tongue was because i've never made any difference between wally or barry in the past.. flash is just flash to me... an important member of the league... as i said to you.. i only say about specific characters i like.. that's why i never said to anyone that i know a whole lot things about the flash (just the things i learned from vine.. and league comics)

Oh please, writers opinions don't always make things valid. Jeph Loeb thinks Red Hulk can menace Marvel Earth, beat Thor, beat Silver Surfer, Batman can one shot Lady Shiva, Batman can scare Superman with a tiny K-nite ring, he thinks that Superman can jam a sizable shard of K-nite into his arm to beat Supergirl, that Supergirl is stronger than Superman and that Dark Kara can take out the several Justice League members like John Stewart, Martian Manhunter and the Flash. If all writers including the hacks who can't make up their minds about what makes sense were right all the time, there'd be no reason to even discuss comics. And about your little "slip of the tongue", bull.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

Oh please, writers opinions don't always make things valid. Jeph Loeb thinks Red Hulk can menace Marvel Earth, beat Thor, beat Silver Surfer, Batman can one shot Lady Shiva, Batman can scare Superman with a tiny K-nite ring, he thinks that Superman can jam a sizable shard of K-nite into his arm to beat Supergirl, that Supergirl is stronger than Superman and that Dark Kara can take out the several Justice League members like John Stewart, Martian Manhunter and the Flash. If all writers including the hacks who can't make up their minds about what makes sense were right all the time, there'd be no reason to even discuss comics. And about your little "slip of the tongue", bull.

i will ignore that you mentioned anything like the bolded part..

one or two writers maybe acceptable.. but more or less every writer have made storylines depending on those ideas.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ssj_god: There are more than just one or two writers with BS ideas. How about Ennis who let both Punisher and Daredevil absolutely humiliate Wolverine, what about the writer who let Spider-Man take down the Hulk practically with ease, how about the one that let Spider-Man beat the living day lights out of Fire Lord...There are crappy writers on both sides and some are just wrong. I'm not saying that it's PIS or WIS that Superman is portrayed as the best in the game, he's not always portrayed that way. If he was we wouldn't have writers stating that Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel and Martian Manhunter are his physical equals. Just because a writer thinks that Superman is the most powerful in the league doesn't make it true, if every other writer was right then we wouldn't be able to gauge the consistency of these characters. You put too much stock in these writers beliefs, consistent feats are what win battles here...not plot driven inconsistencies.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: There are more than just one or two writers with BS ideas. How about Ennis who let both Punisher and Daredevil absolutely humiliate Wolverine, what about the writer who let Spider-Man take down the Hulk practically with ease, how about the one that let Spider-Man beat the living day lights out of Fire Lord...There are crappy writers on both sides and some are just wrong. I'm not saying that it's PIS or WIS that Superman is portrayed as the best in the game, he's not always portrayed that way. If he was we wouldn't have writers stating that Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel and Martian Manhunter are his physical equals. Just because a writer thinks that Superman is the most powerful in the league doesn't make it true, if every other writer was right then we wouldn't be able to gauge the consistency of these characters. You put too much stock in these writers beliefs, feats are what win battles here.

lol.. some u mentioned were hilarious... i can only imagine if somehow wenjun chew becomes a writer of dc, what will happen... maybe even leob can't compete for the top spot then.

anyway.. i know very well how vine works.. i myself do all the debates with feats only... but it really hurts how people downplay the best in the business (you have to agree on this. not 1 or 2 almost every writer who wrote stories have written like that).. others gets compared with the best to prove how much they worth (it's in every field.. just like how any new sports car company compares their technology with Ferrari .. something like that).. it's not like he don't have the feats.. just that people doesn't respect the same way they used to.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ssj_god: How much respect a character like Superman receives doesn't concern me because he will always be the one people attempt to stack up against, characters who are nearly as relevant as him who don't get half as much respect are the ones I worry about. Also, this has nothing to do with the current battle.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

McCoy could probably come up with something to incapaticate Cheetah......If not, Cheetah is chowing down on team one like fancy feast + catnip

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: How much respect a character like Superman receives doesn't concern me because he will always be the one people attempt to stack up against, characters who are nearly as relevant as him who don't get half as much respect are the ones I worry about. Also, this has nothing to do with the current battle.

i know.. we're going off track for quite a while now -_-