Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CapitolPunishment
This is current  super amped Castiel taking on a full grown Anti Christ.    The same Anti Christ that  as a child turned Castiel into a toy and had the entire host of heaven  living in fear.    Fight to containment or death, who wins and why?
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By buttersdaman000

Castiel. 
If his powers really do rival God

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By YoungThriller

A fully grown Antichrist can beat castial,I don't keep up with supernatural now,but I'm sure castiel can never rival in terms of omnipotence,omnipresence and omniscience.  The Antichrist in supernatural was A demigod as a child who was said to be able to destroy heaven and god if given the chance,he was a reality warper and could go toe to toe with the archangels who could also warp reality. And a fully grown antichrist should be even more powerful in terms of his reality warping.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000
@YoungThriller
The Anti-Christ doesnt grow up into power. He can be more powerful as baby than he is as fully grown man. His power grows when Lucifer and demons and evil are in the world.
And at full power (pretty much what he was at in his episode), he is capable of taking out the Host of Heaven.....That means Micheal and all the Angels that serve under him. He can't take out God.
Castiel should beat him.
YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By YoungThriller
@buttersdaman000 said:
@YoungThriller:  The Anti-Christ doesnt grow up into power. He can be more powerful as baby than he is as fully grown man. His power grows when Lucifer and demons and evil are in the world. And at full power (pretty much what he was at in his episode), he is capable of taking out the Host of Heaven.....That means Micheal and all the Angels that serve under him. He can't take out God. Castiel should beat him.
I'm not up to date on supernatural so I don't know castiels powers but I know he isn't comparable to god,maybe the next best thing.But the antichrist does indeed get more powerful,because with age comes experience,his power over his reality warping would increase because of his increased intelligence and being able to imagine up more things than he would have been able to as a child.But if Castiel is as powerful as you claim than he should win,but i'm doubting that because I just don't see him being more powerful than the arch angels.
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapitolPunishment

@buttersdaman000:  Castiel only made the claim to be GOD, that may have just been hyperbole on his part simply because he became so powerful and GOD was apparently AWOL.  So as powerful as he was it does not mean that his power actually rivals that of GOD himself. Keep in mind that"GOD" in supernatural actually has a few feats. Reviving Castiel from death,        twice, moving Sam and Dean far away from the resurrection of Lucifer etc.  It was never stated that the power from the true GOD resides on the souls o
f limbo.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By buttersdaman000
@YoungThriller
His experience should increase, not his overall power.
Technically speaking, The Anti-Christ's power should be weakened a lot since Lucifer is back in Hell.....
Castiel claimed himself to be the new God. He killed Raphael, an archangel, on a whim...and was shown to be immune to Angel killing blades. Personally I dont think he is as powerful as God (since new promos show him getting his ass beat).

@CapitolPunishment
 True, we just have to wait and see..
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We hardly know anything about either of these cheracters. 

Castiel now has the power to treat an arch-angel like a schmuck, and he's no longer vulnerable to what used to destroy him. But that's all we have so far. As an angel, he was already capable of crazy reality warping and manipulation. Now he's way stronger, that's about all we have to go on. 

The anti-christ child seemed to have reality warping powers far surpassing regular Castiel, but we don't know how that stacks vs anything else. Could he have done the same to Gabriel or Michael? Don't know.
ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cas snaps his fingers iplodes him end

cas snaps, the leviatan takes over end