Sonic_jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Castiel from Supernatural. The Castiel when he is god, after he gets the souls from purgatory. Also Thanos is at his strongest.

No prep

Random encounter

Takes place in a desert

No morals

HailFire2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HailFire2814

I dunno, Thanos at full power (HOTU) was a god, so we're back to the ol' God vs God debate again :|

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if we go by feats, thanos.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be an Omnipotence vs Omnipotence battle... and those usually end in stalemates.

Quanchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos stomps. This is a ridiculous thread.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quanchi: then why bump it? Lol.

@god_spawn @saren @sc

Quanchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mikep12

@quanchi: What? You just made a notion on the thread. If this threads so ridiculous why bump it and why would people look for it? All you did is get people to notion on the thread like me. Really? -_-

Edit: I'm an idiot this thread is recent I mistaked it for another my bad.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CheeseSticks

Thanos at his strongest solo the whole universe

Thanos win.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Auction_Sniper

Thanos one shots Castiel, as well as the SNverse.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Transformers1024

...why does Castiel remind me of Constantine...?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Castiel as god was not omnipotent

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13 the_stegman  Moderator

I hate when OP's include "At their strongest" in battles, instantly makes it more annoying.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Standard Thanos one shots Castiel. I didn't see anything putting Gcas even planetary.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailfire2814: Thanos with HOTU is not "Thanos at full power", or even "Thanos at his strongest". That would be Thanos with external power-ups.

The HOTU is an artifact, not a part of Thanos' own power. Not to mention, it was a one-shot thing that he only used for, iirc, a single issue.

By that logic, Dr. Doom at his strongest/full power, would be Dr. Doom with the power of Galactus or the Beyonder(pre-retcon). Hell, Doom had the powers of the Beyonder longer than Thanos had the power of the HOTU, so that claim would be even more valid.

Or the Joker at full power is multiversal(power of mxy), since that was the level he was at in Emperor Joker.

Both claims would be bullshit, and just like the HOTU for Thanos, non-applicable unless the OP specifies it.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Avatar image for the_flash_too_fast
The_Flash_Too_Fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Castiel would smite Thanos.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

• God Cast was burning through his powers and that lasted 2 or 3 episodes. He couldn't handle all of the souls & the Leviathans . He does not have the amount of power to kill Thanos.
  • Cast would just BFR Thanos... Although Thanos does have a teleporter. So Cast would just keep Battlefield removing him until he burned out & exploded.
  • Thanos Wins, Cast explodes on his own.
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By mickey-mouse

Bronze Surfer is correct. God Cast was not God, just a mutated Angel. Watch the clip, Death explains.

Loading Video...

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be an Omnipotence vs Omnipotence battle... and those usually end in stalemates.

Those ALWAYS end in stalemates... the only way they don't is when one of the characters aren't truly omnipotent, only neigh-omnipotent.

Avatar image for deanwinchesteralwayswins
DeanWinchesterAlwaysWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_flash_too_fast: I agree Castiel goes all American prison system takes thanos and bends him over,,,, Rape

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024: Apparently the character is actually based on Constantine. In an 'Easter Egg' kind of way, not literally.

Suske_Amoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

like them both but Thanos wins this

HailFire2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirmethos: Ah I see, in all honesty I don't really follow marvel that much, so I was just going by what my friend (who reads marvel religiously) had told me, so I appreciate being corrected :). So what version of thanos would be hailed as being the strongest then?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By eternityx

Thanos blinks in his direction.

SN universe ceases to exist

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...I hope you're joking...

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By eternityx

@eternityx said:

No I am definitely not joking.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

thanos, even going all out, won't be able to do any noticable damage to a universe. I haven't seen thanos doing literally anything that says he could destroy a -star- just by blinking. Nor is he universal in any manner...

He does solo supernatural, but you're overestimating thanos's destructive ability. by a whole huge lot.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

thanos, even going all out, won't be able to do any noticable damage to a universe. I haven't seen thanos doing literally anything that says he could destroy a -star- just by blinking. Nor is he universal in any manner...

He does solo supernatural, but you're overestimating thanos's destructive ability. by a whole huge lot.

Most powerful incarnation of Thanos is being used here, that would be Thanos with the HoTU.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

Most powerful incarnation of Thanos is being used here, that would be Thanos with the HoTU.

The 'most powerful version' doesn't mean 'whatever external amps he has ever had'. As sirmethos explained above...

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By eternityx

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

The 'most powerful version' doesn't mean 'whatever external amps he has ever had'. As sirmethos explained above...

Thanos at his most powerful without amps would just be Thanos, so when the OP says at most powerful I'm pretty sure he isn't just typing extra stuff for the fun of it, he means an amp.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

Thanos at his most powerful without amps would just be Thanos, so when the OP says at most powerful I'm pretty sure he isn't just typing extra stuff for the fun of it, he means an amp.

without external artifacts. A power level he achieved on his own.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx:

Thanos with the IG or the HOTU is like the Joker with 5d Imp powers(emperor Joker) or Dr. Doom with Beyonder(pre-retcon) powers(doom actually had the beyonder powers, longer than thanos had the hotu or, iirc, the gauntlet).

Thanos at his strongest would be something like Thanos during Thanos Imperative.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Cass

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx:

Thanos with the IG or the HOTU is like the Joker with 5d Imp powers(emperor Joker) or Dr. Doom with Beyonder(pre-retcon) powers(doom actually had the beyonder powers, longer than thanos had the hotu or, iirc, the gauntlet).

Thanos at his strongest would be something like Thanos during Thanos Imperative.

If I came across a battle with Doom at his strongest I would assume Doom with Beyonders powers and if I came across a battle with Joker at his strongest I would assume 5D Joker.

It's like saying that Thor at his strongest isn't RKT because he has the Odin Force and Superman at his strongest isn't Prime One Million because he's been powered up by a star for many years.

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

HoTU isn't an artifact, it was like an energy source, it became part of Thanos.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@eternityx said:

I know. It was something he wasn't even trying to fuse with. He jumped in as a last resort as strange died.

Sun is superman's standard source of power. Odin force is thor's heritage. That isn't the case with thanos and HOTU.

Either way, when people say 'at their most powerful', they generally mean characters without any handicap. If they want a specific version, they mention it.

"This is castiel when he absorbed the purgatory souls", for example.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By eternityx

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

@sirmethos said:

@eternityx:

If I came across a battle with Doom at his strongest I would assume Doom with Beyonders powers and if I came across a battle with Joker at his strongest I would assume 5D Joker.

It's like saying that Thor at his strongest isn't RKT because he has the Odin Force and Superman at his strongest isn't Prime One Million because he's been powered up by a star for many years.

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@eternityx said:

I know. It was something he wasn't even trying to fuse with. He jumped in as a last resort as strange died.

Sun is superman's standard source of power. Odin force is thor's heritage. That isn't the case with thanos and HOTU.

Either way, when people say 'at their most powerful', they generally mean characters without any handicap. If they want a specific version, they mention it.

"This is castiel when he absorbed the purgatory souls", for example.

Thor's heritage doesn't make it any less of an amp.

Let's settle this once and for all.

@sonic_jack When you say Thanos at full power, do you mean with HoTU or something similar?

Sonic_jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sonic_jack
eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's evident that Death could have reaped Cas. Apparently he can (and will) even reap god. Thanos probably wins, but it's hard to tell because we simply don't know how powerful Cas or the god of the Supernatural universe really are.