#1 Edited by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

Castellan Crowe:

Vs

X-men:

Members and versions pictured (Emma has her Telepathy)

Conditions:

• Morals On
  • No BFR
  • Standard Gear
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33059 posts) - - Show Bio

Is cerimite magnetic?

#4 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Cas. is he Above or below a Primarch? I just did a little research. But from what I have read on the 40k universe Magick might be the biggest threat here.

#5 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Limbo BFR him?

#6 Edited by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Cas. is he Above or below a Primarch? I just did a little research. But from what I have read on the 40k universe Magick might be the biggest threat here.

Taking on the Skulltaker in single combat and stalemating. The same Skulltaker who slaughtered half the Grey Knight's Captains in a single battle and who fought 17 Eldar Exarchs at the same time. He did this while mentally beating a demon blade it took a whole squad of Grey Knights to control. Beta level Psyker (rank below Alpha).

Can Limbo BFR him?

Nope. Crowe and Magik aren't allowed to BFR.

#7 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Do they have phoenix power with them?

#8 Posted by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Crowe stalemated Skulltaker? I'll take Crowe. Skulltaker is the only other character in 40k capable of taking on Kharn The Betrayer. I am honestly waiting for Kharn Vs Skulltaker to happen. That fight would be so badass.

I think Crowes psyker powers give him an advantage. Magneto would be the main problem but I can see Crowe TK crushing his head or something to that effect.

#9 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Crowe stalemated Skulltaker? I'll take Crowe. Skulltaker is the only other character in 40k capable of taking on Kharn The Betrayer. I am honestly waiting for Kharn Vs Skulltaker to happen. That fight would be so badass.

I think Crowes psyker powers give him an advantage. Magneto would be the main problem but I can see Crowe TK crushing his head or something to that effect.

Thats the Magic of Matt Ward.

This is what Matt Ward writes, we simply have to grin and deal with it!

#11 Edited by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: To be fair the Grey Knights were OPed before they got the Ward treatment. It was on the Necrons that got the full brunt of the Ward-force recently lol.

#12 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: To be fair the Grey Knights were OPed before they got the Ward treatment. It was on the Necrons that got the full brunt of the Ward-force recently lol.

OP 'if you could play them right'.

Now they're just OP 'if you have a brain'.

#13 Posted by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Not sure what their like to play now. Haven't played the tabletop since 4th E. Was refferring to them in Lore but yeah they were pretty deadly back then too. Their a seperate faction in the game now though right? No longer the Daemon Hunters.

#14 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Garran was able to hold his own against Skulltaker due to consecrating the ground around him with some uber Magic.Still a great feat either way.

Imo he take this encounter due to his fighting skill & Blade at arms that would slice clean through any of the X-Men here.

#15 Edited by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Do they have phoenix power with them?

Pheonix would be unfair on Crowe i'd wager anyone with the PF would solo. Kaldor Draigo and Zael are probably the only GK's who could stand up to that and thats only because Draigo is a PIS monster and Zael has some of the most haxed pisonic abilities in 40k.

#16 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Eh I don't think anybody here is a match for his speed unless I'm wrong?

#17 Edited by Lady_Liberty (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I give it to the X-Men. Crowe has the same problem with them that he has on the tabletop; he's useless because one lascannon shot can send him to the dead pile.

And Cyclops is much, much more than an average anti-tank weapon.