Casshern (Casshen Sins) vs 100 War of The Worlds Tri-pods.

Tezkatlipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tezkatlipoca
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
Tezkatlipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Tezkatlipoca

Anyone?

Avatar image for amalgamuniverse
amalgamuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By amalgamuniverse

@Tezkatlipoca: I dont know much about Casshern. I just played as him on Tatsunoko vs Capcom. So I say robots.

Tezkatlipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tezkatlipoca

@amalgamuniverse:

"

Casshern is superhumanly strong, able to lift thousands of pounds and decimate large robots in a few blows. He can move fast enough so that he appears to warp-he is also very agile and can perform various acrobatic maneuvers. He is a skilled fighter, and can defeat hordes of enemies at once. Casshern is durable, able to take powerful blows as well as slashes and stabs and continue fighting. In one instance, he was impaled in three different areas before defeating his opponents.

He has a healing factor, which activates after a delay. It heals any wounds in moments, and appears to cause serious pain to Casshern. He has healed from dozens of slash wounds, and once was impaled completely through his chest.

Randomly during battle, Casshern enters a berserker state in which he performs to the fullest of his abilities and does not stop or hold back until his enemies are destroyed. He seems to enter this when his life is in serious danger, after a prolonged amount of time fighting, or when angry. While in berserker mode, his eyes glow a bright White"

Tezkatlipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tezkatlipoca