#1 Posted by nekoneko (73 posts) - - Show Bio

vs 

#2 Posted by katanalauncher (937 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF, Vulcan stomps

#3 Posted by nekoneko (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@katanalauncher: why?
#4 Posted by EternalGrandMaster (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan wins but he does not stomp. Cassandra Nova can harm Charles xavier while he's using cerebro her TP is def strong enough to mess with Vulcan's head. And she posses several other abilities she evaporated Wolverine's arm instantly.......Vulcan has shown he's resistant to psych attacks and he can control all forms of energy.....I don't see him losing.

#5 Edited by nekoneko (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@EternalGrandMaster: when has vulcan resisted telepathic assaults, when he trapped cyclops and rachel she didn't use her telepathy to attack. It was oracle who protected vulcan from rachel's telepathy

#6 Posted by Roddy010 (4931 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan wins pretty easily....

#7 Posted by nekoneko (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010: How?

#8 Posted by Roddy010 (4931 posts) - - Show Bio

@nekoneko: He can turn her powers off the same way he did Rachel....

#9 Posted by nekoneko (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010: well yes, but does she at least stand a chance? Telepaths can also turn off powers like Stryfe did to cyclops and jean

#10 Posted by Roddy010 (4931 posts) - - Show Bio

@nekoneko: Maybe if she had mental prep or atleast struck first but besides that Vulcan take this...

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

WTF, Vulcan stomps

This.

#12 Posted by JediXMan (27997 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh* Logic vs fanboyism...

Crap. I have to go with logic. Vulcan wins...

#13 Posted by nekoneko (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: lol I know vulcan takes the most wins, but Cassandra Nova is a formidable opponent, she made Gladiator wet his pants

#14 Posted by JediXMan (27997 posts) - - Show Bio
@nekoneko

I believe there were certain circumstances in that fight, primarily that he had lost confidence due to what happened with Lilandra - I think, not sure. 

As for Gladiator against Vulcan... well...

#15 Posted by nekoneko (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Really? I don't remember that, I'll try to find the volume, was it on new x-men? I think it's on #125...

#16 Posted by JediXMan (27997 posts) - - Show Bio
@nekoneko said:

@JediXMan: Really? I don't remember that, I'll try to find the volume, was it on new x-men? I think it's on #125...

Something like that.