batgirl (cassandra cain) vs spiderwoman (Jessica Drew)

• 157 results
Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By christianrapper

cass has been getting a lot of love lately. I wonder how she will do against spiderwoman. spiderwoman is jessica drew

round one. random encounter no prep.

round two. shared universe. both characters have basic knowledge of each other. no prep. I googled search and couldn't find any topics for this one. if this has been done than I apologize in advance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

No, it has been done Batgirl vs Spidergirl (Mayday Parker)...this one, no.

As for who wins here, i'm not sure...stats-wise Spider-Woman, stomps...but, feat-wise, Cassie can at the very least, give a good fight to most metas...what feats does Spider-Woman have?

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, it has been done Batgirl vs Spidergirl (Mayday Parker)...this one, no.

As for who wins here, i'm not sure...stats-wise Spider-Woman, stomps...but, feat-wise, Cassie can at the very least, give a good fight to most metas...what feats does Spider-Woman have?

i agree with u. by stats jessica far out shines batgirl. however, the way batgirl is written, she should give her a good battle. i think jessica will win, but i was wondering how other viners will see it.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drew

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it seems like jessica has the stats, but cassie seems to do stuff that's border on low level super human. i think that drew should win, but cassie has gone up against some power houses.

ComicSpace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spider woman should win but webs dont last forever.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i was thinking spiderwoman at first, too. cassie does have some crazy feat, though.

ComicSpace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@comicspace: Why would she just rely on webs?

I never said she did but if she were batgirl could probably cut them off, both have martial arts skills but i dont believe batgirl was trained in league of shadows or by ras. So im still gonna go with spiderwoman because she has advantage by like 5%

ComicSpace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: well im pretty positive she wouldnt just let her self be wrapped in them if I were her as soon as I was getting webbed I would cut them off before spider woman wrapped more webs around me, wouldnt you?

ComicSpace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: There webs, and if you said spiderwoman in the first place why did you keep posting lol. Cassie has not only one type of batarangs xD if you read some of the comics lol.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By hatemalingsia

well im pretty positive she wouldnt just let her self be wrapped in them if I were her as soon as I was getting webbed I would cut them off before spider woman wrapped more webs around me, wouldnt you?

NO. She can web all over my body then I will web her face. So much white sticky substance covering our bodies.

But seriously, can Jessica Drew make webs?

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By axle124

this isn't close,, Jessica by a wide margin,,, cass has her on skill but she would never get close to Jessica....

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ariesxmasters

Spiderwoman wins. She has to many powers very unfair fight.

ComicSpace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

lol and your point is? just because she has webs for class 80's dont mean nothin, espicialy when you can run out of webs and batgirl has explosive batarangs, as i said before why are you still posting when you already voted for spiderwoman lol.

ComicSpace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ComicSpace

@leo-343:

Again must i repeat myself lol, cassie isnt slow or retarded she can dodge webs and sure if she manages to get caught up in a web she doesnt have her batarangs on her head xD she has them on her sideds so reaching for them and finding the right one wont be hard lol.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Spiderwoman

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By mickey-mouse

Spider-Woman. She's on a another level. Maybe if Cass was a better gear user, but she mainly relies on H2H. Spider-Woman doesn't have webs. She uses venom blasts, and flying, and she is good at H2H.

ComicSpace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

Okay yeah true not a good gear user but i dont bielive spider woman can fly doesnt she glide?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hatemalingsia

@leo-343:

Again must i repeat myself lol, cassie isnt slow or retarded she can dodge webs and sure if she manages to get caught up in a web she doesnt have her batarangs on her head xD she has them on her sideds so reaching for them and finding the right one wont be hard lol.

Can Jessica Drew webs? I only remember her powers are energy projection and pheromones. Although she can fly though.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicspace: No, she can straight up fly now. Anyway a lot of these people use scans from a time where Spider-Woman was freaking Skrull. Like that scan people keep posting of Spider-Woman owning Wolverine. That was a Skrull.

Best thing to read is the Spider-Woman series written by Micheal Bendis. Also Spider-Woman Origin, also written by Micheal Bendis.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically, 3 months have passed since i first posted on this thread, on which i asked to see some feats for Jessica Drew, and since then until now, 0 feats have been given...no feats at all for Jessica?...Cass stomps!

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: @leo-343:

That's all very cute, but here's a shoker: " being a meta-human means 0 in comic-book fights.."...Cass has owned many meta-humans while only going Hand-to-Hand with them...and she's not even the only one...Batman, Nightwing, etc, have all done the same...plus, Cass has many agillity feats, speed-feats, stricking-power feats, durabillity feats, pain-tolerance feats, and on top of that, she also has pre-cog...so, unless Spider-Woman has some decent feats, of her own...she gets stomped!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mickey-mouse

@bat_girl_cc: So, if someone doesn't post scans or give you feats. That means the other character stomps? -_- O_0

Just read some issues of the other character.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: She's fought Better Comp than what Batgirl can fight on average, such as Spider-Man.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc: So, if someone doesn't post scans or give you feats. That means the other character stomps? -_- O_0

Just read some issues of the other character.

Right, but i think that people are just saying that Spider-Woman wins just because...apparently, it seems that in threads like this, most people, go for the character with the powers, because he "should" win...when that actually means 0 in comics...dozens of peak-humans, have taken on meta-humans, in comics...the character with more (consistent) and better feats, wins...other than that, we can speculate, but without evidence...i mean, it would be always, kinda of a weak argument...

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Woman and it's Not close

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@bat_girl_cc: She's fought Better Comp than what Batgirl can fight on average, such as Spider-Man.

And what is the score between her and spider-man?...has she even landed one hit on him?

@leo-343 said:

@bat_girl_cc: Here she is! And no bat family member is owning a spider, Cassie hasn't beaten anyone h2h who have Jess's stats.

Lol she wins.

That's not a feat, that's a assumption...what stats that she have?...what feats does she have?

You see, Cass has faced meta-humans many times, just on her batgirl run...being meta, is not gonna cut it, in a fight against Cass...feats will...that's why i'm asking, what feats has she performed?...what note-worthy characters has she defeated?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux@jashro44 what feats has Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) performed?...what are her stats?

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By axle124

@bat_girl_cc:

haha I knew you would say this.... but you really don't need feats to know that a spider anything beats cass.... she is as fast as spiderman and as strong... really notta cass can do to Jessica but I will find some feats...Her physicals >>>>>> cass.....

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

If this is H2H I think Cass has a chance. Spider Woman just has much more versatile and powerful super powers.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@axle124 said:

@bat_girl_cc:

haha I knew you would say this.... but you really don't need feats to know that a spider anything beats cass.... she is as fast as spiderman and as strong... really notta cass can do to Jessica but I will find some feats...Her physicals >>>>>> cass.....

Exactly! this? that is exactly what i though people would say...Jessica is a "spider", lol, like if Peter Parker, Eddie, Flash, Carnage, Spock, Mayday Parker, etc, had all the same strengh, the same speed, the same durabillity, etc...of course not!

Supergirl is not a strong or as fast, as Superman!...Wondergirl is not as strong, or as fast, as WonderWoman, etc, etc.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@bat_girl_cc: Nah I asked first, I asked who Cassie has fought who is physically on par with Jessica?

I don't even know what physicals does Jessica has...that's why i'm asking, what has she done? what are her limits on panel?

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

this fight is kind of like a gamora vs ww fight... gamora >>>>>> ww in skill but still loses to ww because of physicals... btw Jessica can fly,,, so nothing really cass can do to her... If this was hand to hand only she would have a chance at least hitting her but Jessica is 40 times faster than peak human so even that would be hard...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@bat_girl_cc:

this fight is kind of like a gamora vs ww fight... gamora >>>>>> ww in skill but still loses to ww because of physicals... btw Jessica can fly,,, so nothing really cass can do to her... If this was hand to hand only she would have a chance at least hitting her but Jessica is 40 times faster than peak human so even that would be hard...

1) Wonder Woman has a sh*t load, of feats to back-up, her stats...i need to know what has Jessica done, before i can even compare her with anyone.

2) Jessica can fly, but in order to win, she will have to touch Cass...and in order to do that, she can't be flying high...and when she gets close to Cass, she will be vulnerable to an attack.

3) She's 40 times faster than a peak-human? what are you basing that on? your opinion? i'm going to need a scan.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

yeah but the problem is they are way faster than her... its not even close.. their agility is way higher than hers,,, and not one of those people are less than a ten tonner.... just hand to hand(even though she would get knocked out if they landed one),,, she has a chance but character vs character she loses to all those guys...

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc:

actually she doesn't,,, she has whats called venom blasts that will knock her out... this really isn't a fair fight....the op needs to ground her and take away her energy projection...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@bat_girl_cc:

yeah but the problem is they are way faster than her... its not even close.. their agility is way higher than hers,,, and not one of those people are less than a ten tonner.... just hand to hand(even though she would get knocked out if they landed one),,, she has a chance but character vs character she loses to all those guys...

Those are all assumptions...to back them up, you will need a feat, or a statement...for exemple, if i told you that Cass can dodge bullets, you would laugh at me, but the thing is, she can, she has, and i have the scans...see the difference?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@bat_girl_cc:

actually she doesn't,,, she has whats called venom blasts that will knock her out... this really isn't a fair fight....the op needs to ground her and take away her energy projection...

Has she ever beaten anyone with Cassandra's speed, by using her venom blast's?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mickey-mouse

@bat_girl_cc: And what is the score between her and spider-man?...has she even landed one hit on him?

This is from Spider-Man ends of the Earth, Jessica is being mind controlled. The fact is that he mentions Spider-Woman has been able to fight him before. You can ask @jashro44 as the Spider-Man expect how close they are in terms of combat. From what I have seen, Peter takes the Majority, but she can steal a few matches and hold her own just fine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spider-Woman >>>Cass

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Pheromones

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mickey-mouse

@bat_girl_cc: Has she ever beaten anyone with Cassandra's speed, by using her venom blast's?

Yes she tagged Mr. Negative in Avengers #30. You know someone who can react to and beat up Spider-Man. She did that while her an Clint were totally out numbered by his Goons. For the record he got back up, but this still shows him getting knocked down on his butt.

No Caption Provided