This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

Versus

Who shall win?

Edit: Yeah P.O.P. has to stay in solid form

#2 Posted by _slim_ (15522 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see what Cass can do, once the Prince goes into his mist form.

#3 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Wasnt he recently beaten in Defenders 6? Well I know he was beat and quote un quote killed (they even said he would be back) but yeah my point is that couldn't Cass replicate the same thing?

#4 Posted by pooty (12752 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: Was he in mist form when he was killed? Who beat him is important also. Do you know who beat him? But to make it fair I would add "Prince can't go into mist form. He has to stay solid". Nevertheless even if solid, i say POP wins.

#5 Posted by _slim_ (15522 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@_slim_ said:

Wasnt he recently beaten in Defenders 6? Well I know he was beat and quote un quote killed (they even said he would be back) but yeah my point is that couldn't Cass replicate the same thing?

You tell me? It seems you read the issue or at least know what took place in it. I haven't so I can't speak on it. It might not be his first move to go directly into his mist form, but once he does how will Cass counter that?

#6 Edited by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@daak1212: Was he in mist form when he was killed? Who beat him is important also. Do you know who beat him? But to make it fair I would add "Prince can't go into mist form. He has to stay solid". Nevertheless even if solid, i say POP wins.

Actually that's why I asked the question. I know he was beat and thrown into a volcano but I have no idea who beat him or how. I know Silver Surfer was there so with that being said Im guessing that him and Strange must have had a big part in stopping him.

Okay Ima make an edit so he stays solid

Edit: Yeah my thinking for mist form (I have the Imortal Iron fist second and third trade) where when he beat Steel Serpent I thought he just covered the area and struck from the mist I didnt know it was kinda of a shadow kat thing.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (89265 posts) - - Show Bio

Prince of Orphans.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

#8 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Even in solid form?

Out of curiosity, I've been recently entertaining the thought that PoP is the greatest fighter in Marvel. Would you agree?

#9 Edited by Morpheus_ (29909 posts) - - Show Bio
Silver Surfer swallowed the Prince whole and spat him in the heart of a volcano. He soloed him.  

Prior to it, Aman was solid when he floored and had Danny pinned down in two simple moves.
#10 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

Silver Surfer swallowed the Prince whole and spat him in the heart of a volcano. He soloed him.

Prior to it, Aman was solid when he floored and had Danny pinned down in two simple moves.

Wow okay, Lol at that defeat (I never read the issue and I'm planning to pick it up for PoP apperence)

In vol2? I dont remember this? Maybe I have a hazy memory of it but was it a fight in a room about Prince not joining their cause? All I know is that he hunted down Orson Randall over the ends of the earth and beat the holy hell out of Steel Serpent.

Also do you think that the defeat of Danny means he can take Cass?

#11 Posted by Morpheus_ (29909 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212: The Prince seemingly beating Danny occurred in the Defenders issue, not in IIF. 

Let's put it this way, I rather doubt Cass could come anywhere near defeating Iron Fist with such ease, but I don't believe that feat alone is sufficient to conclude that the Prince would definitely win here.
#12 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@daak1212: The Prince seemingly beating Danny occurred in the Defenders issue, not in IIF.

Let's put it this way, I rather doubt Cass could come anywhere near defeating Iron Fist with such ease, but I don't believe that feat alone is sufficient to conclude that the Prince would definitely win here.

Okay I'm definitely making a route for Defenders 6

Hmm I see, so feasible that he could but not conclusive.

Any other takers?

#13 Edited by Skaddix (3111 posts) - - Show Bio

Prince, Cass cannot effect his Mist Form.

Nice Cass Pic though and Prince looks like he is a Star Wars Character

#14 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

Prince, Cass cannot effect his Mist Form.

I literally posted in the edit of the Op that Prince cant go mist

#15 Posted by Skaddix (3111 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Sorry that makes it more interesting but he did own Danny quickly so I lean Prince.

#16 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

Oh Sorry that makes it more interesting but he did own Danny quickly so I lean Prince.

Cass is quite the bad ass

#17 Edited by Skaddix (3111 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@Skaddix said:

Yeah but Danny is Top Tier, IMO Top 10, at Marvel. Cass has never beat a Top Tier DC Fighter that quickly. But yes Cass is quite a bad ass, one of my favorite DC characters and I quite miss her in the New 52 and to a lesser extent Steph.

#18 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

@daak1212 said:

@Skaddix said:

Yeah but Danny is Top Tier, IMO Top 10, at Marvel. Cass has never beat a Top Tier DC Fighter that quickly.

Actually your wrong, namely Shiva and Ravager.

#19 Posted by Strider92 (17967 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure PoO wins this. He's got some crazy moves.

#20 Posted by Skaddix (3111 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@Skaddix said:

@daak1212 said:

@Skaddix said:

Yeah but Danny is Top Tier, IMO Top 10, at Marvel. Cass has never beat a Top Tier DC Fighter that quickly.

Ravager is in no way a top tier DC Fighter. Her precog is what makes her decent enough not her skill.

#21 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

@daak1212 said:

@Skaddix said:

@daak1212 said:

@Skaddix said:

Ravager is in no way a top tier DC Fighter. Her precog is what makes her decent enough not her skill.

That kinda was my reason for putting up Ravager. Precog vs someone who reads moves. Remeber during that time Cass had pretty much no skill. She lost her ability to read and had to be trained by Batman. What about the Shiva incident?

#22 Posted by Skaddix (3111 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@Skaddix said:

@daak1212 said:

@Skaddix said:

@daak1212 said:

@Skaddix said:

That kinda was my reason for putting up Ravager. Precog vs someone who reads moves. Remeber during that time Cass had pretty much no skill. She lost her ability to read and had to be trained by Batman. What about the Shiva incident?

Which Shiva incident? Still I was talking Danny Rand as top tier at Marvel skill wise which means roughly in my book a top 10 fighter. By Skill Wise I mean no chi fists, no precog, healing factors, etc.

#23 Posted by ChaosBlazer (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

#24 Edited by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

@daak1212 said:

@Skaddix said:

@daak1212 said:

@Skaddix said:

@daak1212 said:

@Skaddix said:

Which Shiva incident? Still I was talking Danny Rand as top tier at Marvel skill wise which means roughly in my book a top 10 fighter. By Skill Wise I mean no chi fists, no precog, healing factors, etc.

Ah I see. Okay but still she did beat Shiva and I think that was after the training with Batman

Heres the fight

/facepalm

Their in the opposite order. Read from bottom to top please

Edit: believe it or not this want the fight I wanted either but it's still proves my point

here it is

#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (29909 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212: He said Cassandra has never defeated a top tier DC fighter as fast as the Prince dispatched Iron Fist, which your scans prove. Both fights against Shiva were prolonged.
#26 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@daak1212: He said Cassandra has never defeated a top tier DC fighter as fast as the Prince dispatched Iron Fist, which your scans prove. Both fights against Shiva were prolonged.

Whoops I thought he said that she never beat a top tier.

#27 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
I'm thinking this
#28 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@Vance Astro said:
I'm thinking this

Even in solid form?

#29 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Vance Astro said:
I'm thinking this

Even in solid form?

Yup.
#30 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@daak1212 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Vance Astro said:
I'm thinking this

Even in solid form?

Yup.

Christ. Well I asked Vance a question but I guess I can always pose it to you as well, would your regard PoO as the best fighter in Marvel?

#31 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212: I don't know if I would say that. He's quite possibly the most experienced fighter in Marvel, and he has some superhuman level feats that come entirely from his martial arts (sorta like Karate Kid). I honestly can't think of anyone who could beat him.
#32 Posted by daak1212 (8317 posts) - - Show Bio

This might be the first match where I see Cass lose hand to hand

#33 Edited by Skaddix (3111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@daak1212: I don't know if I would say that. He's quite possibly the most experienced fighter in Marvel, and he has some superhuman level feats that come entirely from his martial arts (sorta like Karate Kid). I honestly can't think of anyone who could beat him.

True he is pretty impressive. Still at least he is beatable in Solid Form. Without Magic, hard to beat in his Mist Form though.

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (89265 posts) - - Show Bio
Sorry, this is a mismatch.