cassandra cain vs fantom x

This topic is locked from further discussion.

usmuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By usmuscle

Fight 1 is on roof top in Japan. Both are blood lusted. X has all his standard equipment plus his ship. Fight 2 same roof same lust but x no longer has his ship.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Fantomex.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

When you spell a character's name wrong, it kind of gives the impression you don't really read them. Food for thought! As for the battle, Fantomex should stomp.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

Fantomex stompathon

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Strider92said:

Fantomex stompathon

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Esquire

This actually might be an interesting fight without Misdirection and EVA, but as it is Fantomex literally has no trouble at all.

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By clemj

FANTOMEX

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@ImTheDamnBatman said:
When you spell a character's name wrong, it kind of gives the impression you don't really read them. Food for thought!
This. 

Fantomex stomps. Flagged.
usmuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By usmuscle

Ya no kidding I don't know enough about either characters hence why I made the thread last I checked these are not real life battles and that's why we essentially ask the question who would win.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@usmuscle said:

Ya no kidding I don't know enough about either characters hence why I made the thread last I checked these are not real life battles and that's why we essentially ask the question who would win.

Rules state that one should do research on the characters before making battles.
Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#11  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Love Cass but Fantomex

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By FourthDeity

@Strider92 said:

Fantomex stompathon

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Why is this still open?

usmuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By usmuscle

Really so please inform me when enough research is enough. I know each characters hence I made 2 battle situations obvious I did some research agree??? Again part of the point of having a battle thread is to get a better handle on each characters at hand. Also achieved. This sight is made to be fun and I'm sure inviting considering its tied to other major sights and comicbooks. If you want to correct someone or help maybe you should consider pm'ing the person just in case your wrong food for thought.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By darktiger

if fantomex has no misdirection then cassandra cain wins

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@usmuscle said:

Really so please inform me when enough research is enough. I know each characters hence I made 2 battle situations obvious I did some research agree??? Again part of the point of having a battle thread is to get a better handle on each characters at hand. Also achieved. This sight is made to be fun and I'm sure inviting considering its tied to other major sights and comicbooks. If you want to correct someone or help maybe you should consider pm'ing the person just in case your wrong food for thought.

I could, if I were wrong. But I'm not.

I don't see how you did research when you still spelled the name wrong, but fine. Here's info:

Cassandra Cain - expert martial artist who can flawlessly read body language, making her extremely dangerous in hand-to-hand combat.

Fantomex - expert martial artist and marksman. Hand-to-hand feats include beating Deathlok-Spider-Man, dodging Archangel with ease (which Sabretooth and others failed to do), and can also read body language - though not to such a degree as Cain. In terms of hand-to-hand, yes, Cain would win. However, Fantomex has an ability known as "Misdirection." He can screw with somebody's perception of reality, making them do things they wouldn't normally do. He could use it on telepaths without them knowing. This power is described as minor reality manipulation.
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Floopay

@JediXMan said:

@usmuscle said:

I could, if I were wrong. But I'm not. I don't see how you did research when you still spelled the name wrong, but fine. Here's info: Cassandra Cain - expert martial artist who can flawlessly read body language, making her extremely dangerous in hand-to-hand combat. Fantomex - expert martial artist and marksman. Hand-to-hand feats include beating Deathlok-Spider-Man, dodging Archangel with ease (which Sabretooth and others failed to do), and can also read body language - though not to such a degree as Cain. In terms of hand-to-hand, yes, Cain would win. However, Fantomex has an ability known as "Misdirection." He can screw with somebody's perception of reality, making them do things they wouldn't normally do. He could use it on telepaths without them knowing. This power is described as minor reality manipulation.

Give the guy a break, he accidently made a mismatched thread. And yes, threads are supposed to be fun.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By greenteaforme

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

When you spell a character's name wrong, it kind of gives the impression you don't really read them. Food for thought! As for the battle, Fantomex should stomp.

Seconded.

I'd bet my left ball that he's never read a comic with...fantom x...in it. Ever.

Avatar image for redlanternsuperman
RedLanternSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenteaforme said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Seconded.

I'd bet my left ball that he's never read a comic with...fantom x...in it. Ever.

Da fuq?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By Mercy_

T____T