Cassandra Cain vs Daredevil & Elektra

• 167 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kareem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kareem

No Caption Provided
vs 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The fight is in on a large rooftop in New York City at night. Elektra and Daredevil are not hesitant to kill Cassandra but it will not be there first resort, while Cassandra is under strict orders to subdue, restrain, and bring the two in for questioning. Under no circumstances whatsoever is she allowed to kill. Elektra gets a 3-part staff, 2 sai, 1 combat knife, 4 throwing stars and a katana. Daredevil recieces two billy clubs, one set of numchuks, 4 throwing knives, and that cain/staff he had in the movie. Cassandra has her normal everyday weapons and gadgets and a metal bo staff. Finally Batgirl gets a very brief overview of both people she is fighting 7 minutes in advance that gives a quick but slightly vague overview of their training and abilities .(She is not aware of Daredevil's radar sense but is aware that he is blind). Elektra and Daredevil are told 14 minutes prior the extent of her skill. Who wins?
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Tesseract

My fanboism is telling me i should go with Cass but im not sure...close call. Good match up.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IcePrince_X

Daredevil and Elektra bag this one but Cassandra won't be an easy catch.. 

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cassie

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I think together they may win. Hmm...hard to say, it's close...she certainly COULD pull it off.

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Cassie, she can take Deathstroke and DS would own DD and Elektra

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Daredevil & Elektra win easily.I don't think she'd even be able to take Elektra.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" Cassie, she can take Deathstroke and DS would own DD and Elektra "
ABC Logic...
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
ABC Logic... "
Cassie's fought evenly with him on two separate occasions, so she's definitely an elite fighter in the DCU. Besides, Slade would take out Elektra in a matter of seconds and DD wouldn't be able to retain his manhood after a fight with him.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" Daredevil & Elektra win easily.I don't think she'd even be able to take Elektra. "
IDK...I think they win together, but from what I have seen Cassie > Elektra.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lunacyde said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Daredevil & Elektra win easily.I don't think she'd even be able to take Elektra. "
IDK...I think they win together, but from what I have seen Cassie > Elektra."
Without a doubt
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lunacyde said:
" @Vance Astro said:
IDK...I think they win together, but from what I have seen Cassie > Elektra. "
Based on what?
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By capall

i ain't too sure if cassie can win against both of them at the same time here, all three are elite fighters i don't think it'll be easy for both parties 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@capall said:
" i ain't too sure if cassie can win against both of them at the same time here, all three are elite fighters i don't think it'll be easy for both parties  "
I think it would be easy for DD & Elekrta.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
ABC Logic... "
Cassie's fought evenly with him on two separate occasions, so she's definitely an elite fighter in the DCU. Besides, Slade would take out Elektra in a matter of seconds and DD wouldn't be able to retain his manhood after a fight with him. "
And Slade admitted that he couldn't take her in close quarters either

" @Lunacyde said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Without a doubt "

Oh without a doubt
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By capall
@Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
" i ain't too sure if cassie can win against both of them at the same time here, all three are elite fighters i don't think it'll be easy for both parties  "
I think it would be easy for DD & Elekrta. "
why do you think this would be easy? i mean all of them are capable of lethal blows and cassie has ridiculous body lang reading ability however dd also has insane senses, i think this will be pretty difficult, is elektra capable of linking her mind with dd with her tp to coordinate their attacks and defenses?
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
ABC Logic... "
Cassie's fought evenly with him on two separate occasions, so she's definitely an elite fighter in the DCU. Besides, Slade would take out Elektra in a matter of seconds and DD wouldn't be able to retain his manhood after a fight with him. "
And Slade admitted that he couldn't take her in close quarters either

" @Lunacyde said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Without a doubt "
Oh without a doubt "
Slade's also admitted that he held back in one of their fights, but I still personally feel that Cassie's a tad more skilled.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@The Mjolnir Wielder: I know, but Slade usually ends the fight by blowing up the building or something. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@capall said:
why do you think this would be easy? i mean all of them are capable of lethal blows and cassie has ridiculous body lang reading ability however dd also has insane senses, i think this will be pretty difficult, is elektra capable of linking her mind with dd with her tp to coordinate their attacks and defenses? "
Daredevil has radar sense and Elektra has TK combined with their combat ability.I don't see anyway Cassie has a chance.Elektra doesn't have to link her mind with DD to coordinate.They were both trained by the Chaste..he can communicate with her telepathically. 

" @Vance Astro said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
ABC Logic... "
It's still ABC logic.Nobody said that Cassie isn't elite in the DCU but beating Slade doesn't mean you can take DD or Elektra.He doesn't have their powers.You're acting like Slade is above street level.He can barely beat Nightwing as easily as you think he could beat DD or Elektra and they would both stomp Grayson.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @capall said:
why do you think this would be easy? i mean all of them are capable of lethal blows and cassie has ridiculous body lang reading ability however dd also has insane senses, i think this will be pretty difficult, is elektra capable of linking her mind with dd with her tp to coordinate their attacks and defenses? "
Daredevil has radar sense and Elektra has TK combined with their combat ability.I don't see anyway Cassie has a chance.Elektra doesn't have to link her mind with DD to coordinate.They were both trained by the Chaste..he can communicate with her telepathically. 

" @Vance Astro said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
ABC Logic... "
It's still ABC logic.Nobody said that Cassie isn't elite in the DCU but beating Slade doesn't mean you can take DD or Elektra.He doesn't have their powers.You're acting like Slade is above street level.He can barely beat Nightwing as easily as you think he could beat DD or Elektra and they would both stomp Grayson. "
Slade has beaten Nightwing three times in the same comic before.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

The last time I saw Deathstroke in a Nightwing comic, he beat him 4 or 5 times in one issue and Dick ended up paying him off.

Elektra's TP doesn't help since Cassie fights off of instinct, and DD has been tagged by slower opponents

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By capall
@Vance Astro said:
They were both trained by the Chaste..he can communicate with her telepathically. 

oh, i wasn't aware of this, thats pretty sick
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By IcePrince_X

Elektra's TP is just one of her many skills... 
she has other skills other her sleeves,.. like the silent scream for one.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ThanosIsMad

The team can take it, but it's not easy by any means.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" The last time I saw Deathstroke in a Nightwing comic, he beat him 4 or 5 times in one issue and Dick ended up paying him off.  Elektra's TP doesn't help since Cassie fights off of instinct, and DD has been tagged by slower opponents "
When did that happen? Scans? 
Elektra doesn't read minds so fighting off instinct won't change anything. 
DD has been hit by slower opponents? So? Cassie has too.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Vance Astro: Well in my opinion based on feats and showing of Cassie (who she has beat, what she has been shown able to do, how many styles she knows, etc.) she is a better overall fighter than Elektra. 

Cassie was killing men so fast it took high speed camera to see it since she was a child. She has beaten a number of high end streetlevelers and martial artists in DC and has been generally considered one of the greatest martial artists in the DCU. She has been trained by Batman in at least 127 forms of combat, and she has a remarkable ability to read peoples movements and be able to predict what they will do in a fight. She dodges gunfire easily, even after the bullet has been fired. She has shown various metahuman abilities, inclusing strength and speed feats.

IMO this puts her above Elektra in overall fighting ability from what I have seen.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Vance Astro said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" The last time I saw Deathstroke in a Nightwing comic, he beat him 4 or 5 times in one issue and Dick ended up paying him off.  Elektra's TP doesn't help since Cassie fights off of instinct, and DD has been tagged by slower opponents "
When did that happen? Scans? Elektra doesn't read minds so fighting off instinct won't change anything. DD has been hit by slower opponents? So? Cassie has too. "
Whoops, thought you said TP, my bad, but has she ever used TK to actually move something?

Don't have the issue number on hand, but I recall him beating him several times in this issue and Dick ends up paying him off at  the end not to kill someone

I know, I'm not saying she can't be tagged, but when people bring up DD' radar sense they make it seem like he's untouchable, not saying you're doing this but I was just clarifying.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lunacyde said:
" @Vance Astro: Well in my opinion based on feats and showing of Cassie (who she has beat, what she has been shown able to do, how many styles she knows, etc.) she is a better overall fighter than Elektra.   Cassie was killing men so fast it took high speed camera to see it since she was a child. She has beaten a number of high end streetlevelers and martial artists in DC and has been generally considered one of the greatest martial artists in the DCU. She has been trained by Batman in at least 127 forms of combat, and she has a remarkable ability to read peoples movements and be able to predict what they will do in a fight. She dodges gunfire easily, even after the bullet has been fired. She has shown various metahuman abilities, inclusing strength and speed feats.  IMO this puts her above Elektra in overall fighting ability from what I have seen. "
Who did she beat? 
I know how many styles she knows.Elektra has fought an beaten masters of many styles. 
Cassie was killing me so fast it took a high speed camera to see it? But then she still gets tagged..easily.By street levelers.Go figure. 
She's beaten a number of high end street levelers and martial artists in DC? Elektra and Daredevil have done the same in Marvel. 
The rest of that stuff.DD and Elektra have done.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
When did that happen? Scans? Elektra doesn't read minds so fighting off instinct won't change anything. DD has been hit by slower opponents? So? Cassie has too. "
Whoops, thought you said TP, my bad, but has she ever used TK to actually move something?  Don't have the issue number on hand, but I recall him beating him several times in this issue and Dick ends up paying him off at  the end not to kill someone  I know, I'm not saying she can't be tagged, but when people bring up DD' radar sense they make it seem like he's untouchable, not saying you're doing this but I was just clarifying. "
She has both.TK & TP.Even Hypnosis. 
DD's radar sense doesn't make him untouchable but it will make it hard for her to tag him,especially when dealing with Elektra.Wolverine called Elektra the greatest ninja in the world.She is the only known Marvel character that has easily snuck up on DD on various occasions.Besides the members of the Chaste. 

I recall past fights between Grayson and DS that didn't look so impressive in DS's favor.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Which street level characters have tagged her that you are referring to anyway

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By Ferro Vida

Elektra can beat Cassie on her own, and Daredevil be able to put up a fight on his own. Together they can take a solid majority.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" Which street level characters have tagged her that you are referring to anyway "
Anyone street level character she's ever fought LOL.Marque,Shiva,Batman,etc.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By capall
@Ferro Vida said:
" Elektra can beat Cassie on her own
seriously? i find this difficult to believe, i was thinking cassie would have the upper hand one on one
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Vance Astro said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:
Whoops, thought you said TP, my bad, but has she ever used TK to actually move something?  Don't have the issue number on hand, but I recall him beating him several times in this issue and Dick ends up paying him off at  the end not to kill someone  I know, I'm not saying she can't be tagged, but when people bring up DD' radar sense they make it seem like he's untouchable, not saying you're doing this but I was just clarifying. "
She has both.TK & TP.Even Hypnosis. DD's radar sense doesn't make him untouchable but it will make it hard for her to tag him,especially when dealing with Elektra.Wolverine called Elektra the greatest ninja in the world.She is the only known Marvel character that has easily snuck up on DD on various occasions.Besides the members of the Chaste.  I recall past fights between Grayson and DS that didn't look so impressive in DS's favor. "
 I can understand some regular street level character having trouble tagging DD but Cassie's speed is meta human, even if DD can see her attacks their isn't much he can do to stop them. 

TP doesn't help against someone who fights off of pure instinct but if by TK you mean being able to move physical objects, I don't know how that would factor into this fight.

I recall Grayson being him one time with the Titans help, beating him when he was depowered, one time they fought and Ravager blew up the building and Grayson escaped.  
Out of all the fair legit fights they had, Grayson usually gets his hide tanned.  

@Vance Astro said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" Which street level characters have tagged her that you are referring to anyway "
Anyone street level character she's ever fought LOL.Marque,Shiva,Batman,etc. "
  I recall her effortlessly dodging Batman's hits, Shiva has similar speed and skill to Cassie [and Cassie still ended up killing her]  Not sure about the other one
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ferro Vida
@capall: Have you read anything with Elektra in it?

No Caption Provided

She can take someone out without even moving.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Ugh...that artwork really makes me not want to read that comic =l

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Neon_Nemesis said:
"Ugh...that artwork really makes me not want to read that comic =l "
It's even worse than C.P. Smith's art on Wolverine.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Neon_Nemesis said:
I can understand some regular street level character having trouble tagging DD but Cassie's speed is meta human, even if DD can see her attacks their isn't much he can do to stop them. 

TP doesn't help against someone who fights off of pure instinct but if by TK you mean being able to move physical objects, I don't know how that would factor into this fight.

I recall Grayson being him one time with the Titans help, beating him when he was depowered, one time they fought and Ravager blew up the building and Grayson escaped.  
Out of all the fair legit fights they had, Grayson usually gets his hide tanned.  

@Vance Astro said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

I recall her effortlessly dodging Batman's hits, Shiva has similar speed and skill to Cassie [and Cassie still ended up killing her]  Not sure about the other one "

So now you're going to act like DD can't dodge Cassie's attacks? Because he's dodged faster characters than her.Easily. 
TP does help against people who fight off pure instinct.Elektra doesn't read minds for the second time.So it's not like she's waiting for her to think of what to do then countering it.She literally swaps minds and see's through Cassie's eyes.She can't make a move without it being detected.Elektra has tracked people who are nowhere near her this way. 

You recall Cassie effortlessly dodging Batman's hits? When? I remember her getting floored. 
(I'm not aware of this) but even if Cassie did kill Shiva she still got tagged. 
Cassie fought Marque and the final volume before the book was handed over to Stephanie.And she was tagged.Marque is a sub-par combatant too.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Ferro Vida: Did she just use a super scream on that guy?

@The Mjolnir Wielder: Artwork can really kill a book for me, I can stand bad writing as long as the art work is good
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:

Who did she beat? 

Deathstroke, Batman, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Nightwing, etc.  

Cassie was killing men so fast it took a high speed camera to see it? But then she still gets tagged..easily.By street levelers.Go figure. 

So does Elektra. Bullseye killed her and his fighting reflexes certainly aren't above street level. Daredevil has fought her and beaten or stalemated her before. He is also street level. I am also curious who was low-level and tagged Cassie easily.  Everyone gets tagged in comics, Cassie has shown capable of dodging and evading far more attacks than your average street level fighter.

Also Spider-Man has superhuman reflexes and has been tagged by regular street levelers, it's simply the way things are written in comics. That doesn't mean he is slower than said street leveler.

She's beaten a number of high end street levelers and martial artists in DC? Elektra and Daredevil have done the same in Marvel.

I totally agree.

The rest of that stuff.DD and Elektra have done.  

Has Elektra kicked through solid quartz? :P
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By capall
@Ferro Vida:  
to be honest no, i'm not a fan of her so my knowledge on her is extremely limited to what i've seen or read in on the vine, regardless that technique shouldn't work on cassie, just to clarify exactly what has she done in the scan, was that a whisper of some sort?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Neon_Nemesis: Basically, yes.

@Lunacyde:
Daredevil flipped a limo :P
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: Basically, yes.

@Lunacyde: Daredevil flipped a limo :P "
That's outside his normal feat range :P
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Lunacyde: He's done it twice xD There's also this:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He's also killed demons with his bare hands. Has Cassie? :P
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Vance Astro said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

@Vance Astro

said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

I recall her effortlessly dodging Batman's hits, Shiva has similar speed and skill to Cassie [and Cassie still ended up killing her]  Not sure about the other one "
 So now you're going to act like DD can't dodge Cassie's attacks? Because he's dodged faster characters than her.Easily. TP does help against people who fight off pure instinct.Elektra doesn't read minds for the second time.So it's not like she's waiting for her to think of what to do then countering it.She literally swaps minds and see's through Cassie's eyes.She can't make a move without it being detected.Elektra has tracked people who are nowhere near her this way.  You recall Cassie effortlessly dodging Batman's hits? When? I remember her getting floored. (I'm not aware of this) but even if Cassie did kill Shiva she still got tagged. Cassie fought Marque and the final volume before the book was handed over to Stephanie.And she was tagged.Marque is a sub-par combatant too. "
Yeah, and she's tagged characters faster then he is.  I never said he couldn't dodge or block her hits, I meant that he would have a hard time doing so.

Ok, so that's is how her TP works, I assumed that TP would be mind reading, wasn't aware that it worked like that, thank you for clarifying.

The one time I recall Batman tagging her was when she didn't have her ability to read body language.  
Before that she was able to dodge his hits easily.
Shiva has the same abilities and speed that Cassie has, and is arguably a better fighter then she is, that's why she was able to tag her. 
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: Mephisto wets his pants whenever he sees DD ;)
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ferro Vida
@capall said:
" @Ferro Vida:  to be honest no, i'm not a fan of her so my knowledge on her is extremely limited to what i've seen or read in on the vine, regardless that technique shouldn't work on cassie, just to clarify exactly what has she done in the scan, was that a whisper of some sort? "
It's called the silent scream. Think Black Canary.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Ferro Vida said:

" He's also killed demons with his bare hands. Has Cassie? :P "

You mean Blackhearts canon fodder demons?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Neon_Nemesis: Mephisto's :P