#1  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Rules

-pre new 52 versions

-winner by KO

-in character

- start up close

- Cass has batarangs

-Deathstroke and Lady Shiva have no weapons

-Deathstroke has nth metal boots, shoulder pads, breastplate, helmet and gauntlets

-takes place in a dojo ring

-no prep

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Probably the team

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Slade stomps!

First of all, they can barelly do anything to him...in the New 52 Deathstroke has tanked hits from Lobo, missiles, and a nuclear submarine crashing on him, and exploding after...

Cass has performed some crazy stricking-power feats, but "in character", she won't go full force on him...

Shiva and Cass, are both basically "master's" in the use of Nerve-Strikes / Pressure Points, but i don't see how they could do it, here...

Slade would have trouble beating them 1-on-1...2-on-1 the team should be able to out-maneuver him, without too much trouble...but playing cat and mouse, can only get you so far...

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade ftw.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By NighThunder

team

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Pre New52 Slade.

Yeah, but i think the point is, to make it Pre-New-52 Slade, with his New 52 Nth metal armor.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Bump

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade stomps!

First of all, they can barelly do anything to him...in the New 52 Deathstroke has tanked hits from Lobo, missiles, and a nuclear submarine crashing on him, and exploding after...

Cass has performed some crazy stricking-power feats, but "in character", she won't go full force on him...

Shiva and Cass, are both basically "master's" in the use of Nerve-Strikes / Pressure Points, but i don't see how they could do it, here...

Slade would have trouble beating them 1-on-1...2-on-1 the team should be able to out-maneuver him, without too much trouble...but playing cat and mouse, can only get you so far...

Well the armor can be bypassed by skilled fighters and through the use of proper technique. I think its actually a pretty close fight.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zaied  Online

I believe Slade would win.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

So is this like an amalgam Slade with no weapons and Nth? Or Pre52 only with no weapons and Nth? Just wondering.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre new 52 with nth armor. Its very close but Slade wins. Shiva is amazing obviously but she can't even beat Batman, who Slade beat before. She can be taken out with slades strength and speed and durability. Now Cassandra can stalemate Slade on her own since he can override her body reading ability but Slade is smarter than her and can outthink her to get the win. His durability should also be higher than hers.

Gotta give it to Deathstroke.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: When has Batman ever beat Shiva besides Superman/Batman?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: When has Shiva ever beat Batman? Also, team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: That's the only time he's beaten her fairly, but what I was saying is that they usually stalemate, not that batman beats her all the time. She stalemates batman, but Deathstroke beats batman, that was my point.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Slade

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Going to back Slade. Even if he's outclassed in the skill department it isn't by much, and his physicals great outclass the teams. Not to mention without any sort of weapons they aren't really going to tax his healing provided by his Nth, and he'll stay in the fight longer because of it.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@bat_girl_cc said:

Slade stomps!

Well the armor can be bypassed by skilled fighters and through the use of proper technique. I think its actually a pretty close fight.

If they manage to Nerve-Strike him, the team takes it...if not, they lose.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both sides could win

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade, pretty easy.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@zhurong: That's the only time he's beaten her fairly, but what I was saying is that they usually stalemate, not that batman beats her all the time. She stalemates batman, but Deathstroke beats batman, that was my point.

Personally i don't consider, beating someone who's being mind-controlled, a fair win...also, Batman/Superman Public Enemies, was one of the most PISsy arc's in DC's recent memory.