Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By jasraj
@GLforHIRE said:
"@jasraj said:
"@GLforHIRE said:
"the last 2 arent even fair...KK would mash her and future soul stealing batman? really? "

where does she stop then? and it is supposed to get harder and harder, thats the point "
theres harder and then theres "dude she wont even land a punch" lol "

well the level is supposed to get tougher,
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Final Arrow
@Cats said:
" @Final Arrow said:
" Stops at Adult Damian, mostly due to his powers. "
H2H Only "
Um his healing factor... that still in this!!!
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By jasraj
@Final Arrow said:
" @Cats said:
" @Final Arrow said:
" Stops at Adult Damian, mostly due to his powers. "
H2H Only "
Um his healing factor... that still in this!!! "

yeah it is
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By jasraj
So i take it she loses in h2h to Bruce or Damian
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By CaptainRodgers

@jasraj:
i see , must have been mistaken , yeah stops at Damien

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By jasraj
@CaptainRodgers said:
"

@jasraj:
i see , must have been mistaken , yeah stops at Damien

"

most people have said she stops at Damian or Bruce
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@jasraj:
Shes better than dammien but she does lose to him . 
Yeah i'd say she loses to Bruce , it's rare Bruce getting beaten by a martial artist and he's very consistent , as people have said from her solo series she different so i rekon she'd lose to Damien and Bruce ,if she does get by them Shadowland DD is a definet hault
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jasraj
@CaptainRodgers said:
"@jasraj: Shes better than dammien but she does lose to him . Yeah i'd say she loses to Bruce , it's rare Bruce getting beaten by a martial artist and he's very consistent , as people have said from her solo series she different so i rekon she'd lose to Damien and Bruce ,if she does get by them Shadowland DD is a definet hault "

Yeah i put Shadowland DD there to inrease the level and increase it, Damian has developed a healing factor, and Bruce's showings are more consistent
Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Taliax

OT: Why is Terry higher on the list than Bruce?

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jasraj
@Taliax said:
"OT: Why is Terry higher on the list than Bruce? "

Better suit.....i said h2h, but their still in their suits, 
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jasraj
@Gambler said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" But the majority of her appearences are from her solo. "
You could say that. But you also have to admit that her solo series is not an accurate depiction of her current statues. What I mean by that is alot of her recent appearances dismiss her superior combat prowess. Getting one shotted by Nightwing in one instance, and Robin (TIm Drake) landing shots on her in another. In the Outsiders (after her solo series ended) Green Arrow took it to her. I know he has decent skills but come on, solo series Cass would have never been touched by Ollie. I hate it, but it seems like the DCU is trying their damnedest to erase her feats from her title. "

Do you have the scans for that?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#62  Edited By entropy_aegis
@jasraj said:
"@Gambler said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
You could say that. But you also have to admit that her solo series is not an accurate depiction of her current statues. What I mean by that is alot of her recent appearances dismiss her superior combat prowess. Getting one shotted by Nightwing in one instance, and Robin (TIm Drake) landing shots on her in another. In the Outsiders (after her solo series ended) Green Arrow took it to her. I know he has decent skills but come on, solo series Cass would have never been touched by Ollie. I hate it, but it seems like the DCU is trying their damnedest to erase her feats from her title. "

Do you have the scans for that? "

Titans east and robin 150-151.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#63  Edited By Mercy_

Stops at eight or ten. 

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jasraj
@entropy_aegis said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Gambler said:
" @entropy_aegis said:

Titans east and robin 150-151. "

do you consider it PIS?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Mercy_

And it is spite. You KNEW she wouldn't make it past Shadowland Daredevil. 

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jasraj
@The Dark Huntress said:
"And it is spite. You KNEW she wouldn't make it past Shadowland Daredevil.  "

Errrr, NO, the level gets HARDER AND HARDER, thats the whole point, even some Mods came on and talked, how is it spite? it is supposed to get harder and harder
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By entropy_aegis
@jasraj said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Gambler said:
" @entropy_aegis said:

do you consider it PIS? "
Yep and not just cause she was beaten but due to context.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By jasraj
@entropy_aegis said:
"@jasraj said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Gambler said:
" @entropy_aegis said:

do you consider it PIS? "
Yep and not just cause she was beaten but due to context."

Ok
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By spidey 15

What's the reason of beating Shadowland DD against a street leveler? 
Also, i remember you saying yourself that Shadowland DD should stomp her so what's the reason of putting him in that battle? 

Anyway, she should lose against Matt, Damian and probably Terry but i'm not sure about this. 
=]

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Mercy_
@spidey 15 said:
" What's the reason of beating Shadowland DD against a street leveler? Also, i remember you saying yourself that Shadowland DD should stomp her so what's the reason of putting him in that battle?  Anyway, she should lose against Matt, Damian and probably Terry but i'm not sure about this. =] "
EXACTLY! Thank you! And if Terry has the suit there's a likely possibility that she loses against him.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By jasraj
@spidey 15 said:
"What's the reason of beating Shadowland DD against a street leveler? Also, i remember you saying yourself that Shadowland DD should stomp her so what's the reason of putting him in that battle?  Anyway, she should lose against Matt, Damian and probably Terry but i'm not sure about this. =] "

most people said Cass will lose angainst Bruce or Damian, anyway, yeah but Shadowland DD fightss street levelers, you dont get it, its supposed to get harder and harder
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By jasraj
so Bruce and Damian can beat Cass?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Mercy_
@jasraj said:
" so Bruce and Damian can beat Cass? "
Bruce is highly debatable. Damian definitely can't.  

@jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
"What's the reason of beating Shadowland DD against a street leveler? Also, i remember you saying yourself that Shadowland DD should stomp her so what's the reason of putting him in that battle?  Anyway, she should lose against Matt, Damian and probably Terry but i'm not sure about this. =] "

most people said Cass will lose angainst Bruce or Damian, anyway, yeah but Shadowland DD fightss street levelers, you dont get it, its supposed to get harder and harder "
It's supposed to be hard. Not impossible. And Shadowland DD fights Ghost Rider and murderstomps street levelers.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By spidey 15
@jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:

most people said Cass will lose angainst Bruce or Damian, anyway, yeah but Shadowland DD fightss street levelers, you dont get it, its supposed to get harder and harder "
Harder and harder????  
So if i put spiderman in a gauntlet where there is superman it means that it's fair because it's supposed to get harder and harder? 
=]
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By jasraj
@spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:

Harder and harder????  So if i put spiderman in a gauntlet where there is superman it means that it's fair because it's supposed to get harder and harder? =] "

Yes, it's supposed to get harder and harder, thats the point, and i think now by looking at the comments this will stop at Damian or Bruce
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By entropy_aegis
@spidey 15 said:

Throw in bats 1 mill,karate kid and maybe either bruce .
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By entropy_aegis
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @jasraj said:

@jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:

It's supposed to be hard. Not impossible. And Shadowland DD fights Ghost Rider and murderstomps street levelers. "

I think damian would take her eventually,her blunt hits wont do any good and kill strikes will be stopped by damian's armor,if anything he'll outlast her.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By jasraj
@entropy_aegis said:
"@The Dark Huntress said:
" @jasraj said:

@jasraj

said:
" @spidey 15 said:

It's supposed to be hard. Not impossible. And Shadowland DD fights Ghost Rider and murderstomps street levelers. "
I think damian would take her eventually,her blunt hits wont do any good and kill strikes will be stopped by damian's armor,if anything he'll outlast her. "

yeah her nerve strikes can be blocked, he's also more ruthless, Cassie either loses angainst Bruce or Damian, if she gets through i think DD will beat her
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By entropy_aegis

Not sure about blocking since damian did'nt show much skill or speed,hence why i'm leaving it to his armor.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By jasraj
@entropy_aegis said:
"Not sure about blocking since damian did'nt show much skill or speed,hence why i'm leaving it to his armor. "

he can still heal, he's probably developed a resistance to pain
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By entropy_aegis
@jasraj said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"Not sure about blocking since damian did'nt show much skill or speed,hence why i'm leaving it to his armor. "

he can still heal, he's probably developed a resistance to pain "

So, when has that stopped a character from being beaten.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By jasraj
@entropy_aegis said:
"@jasraj said:
"@entropy_aegis said:

he can still heal, he's probably developed a resistance to pain "
So, when has that stopped a character from being beaten. "

Oh well, i think she stops there, after some thinking
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By spidey 15
@jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:

Harder and harder????  So if i put spiderman in a gauntlet where there is superman it means that it's fair because it's supposed to get harder and harder? =] "

Yes, it's supposed to get harder and harder, thats the point, and i think now by looking at the comments this will stop at Damian or Bruce "
Getting harder and harder it does not mean that the gauntlet should be impossible to clear it. 
You have ignored my question. Obviously you did it on purpose because you know i'm right. 
But i will make the question again. 
If i put spider-man fight in a gauntlet where one of the opponents, is superman, does that make it a fair gauntlet because it's supposed to get harder? 
I will wait for your answer. 
=]
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By jasraj
There's a much bigger power gap between Superman and Spider-Man than there is with Cass and Shadowland DD, I just wanted to make it harder and harder
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@jasraj: 
Although i see your point i do have to agree with Spidey , you probably should of put in someone good but not Shadowland DD maybe somoen llike Deathstroke , because she could beat him but its debatable , know what i mean ?

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By jasraj
I am on my I pod so I will edit it later, but Cass can't beat DS, DS toys with her
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@jasraj:
More so than Shadowland DD , and that was just an example , you still haven't told me how to post on an Ipod !
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#88  Edited By cascadeking09
@jasraj: just str8 h2h right?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By jasraj
@cascadeking09:
yup
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By jasraj
EDIT: Shadowland DD has been changed to The Scarlet Spider
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

stops at 6, Damian has healing factor and is extremley resistant to pain, she aint KO'ing him, if she gets past him she stops at Bruce
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Either SS or KK that CC will stop at.

industrious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By industrious

Stops at Terry-the suit makes Cassie's skills useless.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#94  Edited By Pokeysteve

I think she stops at Daredevil or Scarlet Spider. And no you shouldn't have had Batman one million in here. She should at least have a chance.  
Oh and does she get rest in between?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By entropy_aegis

Karate Kid (DC) 
Batman 1,000,000 

SPITE against cass 

Batman (Damian) 
Batman (Bruce) 
Batman (Terry) 

The Scarlet Spider
all beat cass  

Ras Al Ghul 
Tim Drake 
Dick Grayson     
Daredevil 
she beats  them but they all put up a decent struggle,with daredevil being the hardest. 

Batgirl (Babs)  
Batgirl (Helena)      
she stomps both.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Sherlock
@entropy_aegis said:
"
 Karate Kid (DC) 
Batman 1,000,000 

SPITE against cass 

Batman (Damian) 
Batman (Bruce) 
Batman (Terry) 

The Scarlet Spider
all beat cass  

Ras Al Ghul 
Tim Drake 
Dick Grayson     
Daredevil 
she beats  them but they all put up a decent struggle,with daredevil being the hardest. 

Batgirl (Babs)  
Batgirl (Helena)      
she stomps both.
"
I agree with this