Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@wolverine08 said:

Team 1.

any particular reason?

Snake Eyes fighting skill doesn't quite matchup with the other combatants here in my opinion.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@wolverine08 said:

Team 1.

any particular reason?

As far as I'm aware Lady Shiva doesn't carry any gear on here. I'd call Taskmaster the MVP here. His speed is likely on par with Cassie, who would be the second fastest here, and his gear would give him the advantage. So I'd give the advantage to Team 2.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@strider92 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Team 1.

any particular reason?

As far as I'm aware Lady Shiva doesn't carry any gear on here. I'd call Taskmaster the MVP here. His speed is likely on par with Cassie, who would be the second fastest here, and his gear would give him the advantage. So I'd give the advantage to Team 2.

I believe that Shiva carried nunchucks or something like that, but my knowledge on her is foggy.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By MonsterStomp

Not sure about Taskmaster (because I'm cool like that. Dat? Yea, dat). But Snake Eyes wouldn't last very long against Cassie or Shiva in my opinion. So it'd be a 2v1 fight. But like I said, I don't really know Taskmaster (because I'm cool like dat).

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure about Taskmaster (because I'm cool like that. Dat? Yea, dat). But Snake Eyes wouldn't last very long against Cassie or Shiva in my opinion. So it'd be a 2v1 fight. But like I said, I don't really know Taskmaster (because I'm cool like dat).

This is an interesting way to counter being ignorant about something.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By GhostRavage
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wolverine008
generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster and Snake Eyes have the weapons and skill to counter team one's martial abilities.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait wait..... Team 2 should win this.

Taskmaster should take on anyone from team 1 in a 1vs1, and snake eyes is surely stronger and faster than team 1, even if he's not as skilled.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Hard fight, but I think I'll go with team 1 for the slight majority. Cassie is easily the fastest character here combat speed wise, and should take a solid majority over Snake Eyes and Tasky. Shiva can hold her own against either one for a while, but Taskmaster's UDON equipment should give him the victory after a long fight. Snake Eyes vs. Shiva could go either way.

@wolverine08 She's also used sais and shurikens in her fight against Katana IIRC.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By Strider1992

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

This is an interesting way to counter being ignorant about something.

lol. Anyways here's some feats for you both as Udon Taskmaster is more dangerous than his standard counterpart:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Nice scans. Daredevil/Spider-Man like agility, bullet catching reflexes, Captain America energy shield replica, double speed. Would give Cassandra a fairly good fight. I'm curious to know what double speed is about though, Cassandra is extremely fast and is also an extremely quick learner. Didn't take her long to master Escrima (5 minutes), or learn secrete Koga-Ryu techniques to hit intangibles. Are those skills and abilities his standard skills and abilities?

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: yeah this are his standard skills and abilities. His "super" power is photographic reflexes so he would be able to copy any move he sees done (so in this fight he could copy shiva and/or cains fighting style and be able to match them). When he watches a video (like boxing or something like that or even other superheroes fighting) he can copy those moves as well and if he watched the moves in fast forward or just at a faster pace then he can perform as fast as that pace for a short time. He cant sustain the pace though because he's only a peak human and the wear on his body could really injure him.

Anyway for the topic: Can I get some feats for Snake Eyes as i dont know much about him? As of now i cant decide for that reason.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: Cassandra could copy his moves too, and read body language. If Tasky copies Cassandra's skill, he'll still be without the body reading ability and Cassie isn't really as good without her body reading ability as she is with it.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Strider1992

@deathstroke19 said:

Anyway for the topic: Can I get some feats for Snake Eyes as i dont know much about him? As of now i cant decide for that reason.

Here's a few:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Strider1992

@strider92: Hardly Snake's best feats, lol.

All i've got atm :( my net is down so I don't have any of the scans from my own PC. If you've got anymore go ahead and post them!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fanboy in me says UDON Tasky... So he wins.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Strider1992

Captain America energy shield replica,

It can also do Wolverine's claws and Spidey's webs:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GhostRavage

@strider92: I loved those 4 issues man... The coolest Taskmaster ever.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: Cassandra could copy his moves too, and read body language. If Tasky copies Cassandra's skill, he'll still be without the body reading ability and Cassie isn't really as good without her body reading ability as she is with it.

Taskmaster can read body language too (or anticipate the people he has copied at least).

No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: UDON Tasky seems legit. I stand by my previous statement, Snake Eyes is a weak link here. I also have a ton of scans of him and they just don't really compare to Cassie or Shiva's feats. Not sure how UDON Tasky will fair against 2 of DC's best martial artists, he seems quite versatile.

@jashro44 Not sure if that scan alone equals reading body language. Cassie can literally read people as if they were telling her exactly what they're going to do. I don't have the scan, but one glance is all it took for her to tell a man was thinking about committing suicide.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jashro44 Not sure if that scan alone equals reading body language. Cassie can literally read people as if they were telling her exactly what they're going to do. I don't have the scan, but one glance is all it took for her to tell a man was thinking about committing suicide.

I don't know, he was talking about anticipating their moves before they did them, knowing what they were going to do. Seems pretty legit to me.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@monsterstomp said:

I don't know, he was talking about anticipating their moves before they did them, knowing what they were going to do. Seems pretty legit to me.

I can anticipate a football pass. Any experienced fighter can anticipate strikes. etc.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wyldsong

@monsterstomp said:

@wyldsong said:

@monsterstomp said:

I can anticipate a football pass. Any experienced fighter can anticipate strikes. etc.

And he talks about anticipating and copying very specific people, and reacted to an attack before it happened because he knows them and their styles. Again, seems legit. It's not all that far fetched considering his ability. It's also a fairly good explanation of why he can keep up with those that he has (when he is not jobbing that is).

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deathstroke19

I gues it depends on what characters the op wants Tasky to have already copied abut since he didn't say we can assume he is going with the ones he already has which are: Ant Man, Batroc, Black Widow, Boomerang, Bushwacker, Blacklash, Black Knight, Black Panther, Captain America, Genis-Vell, Cable, Crossbones, Daredevil, Deadpool, Elektra, Falcon, Fatale, Firestar, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, Justice, Libra, Machete, Moon Knight, Oddball, Power Man, Puma, Punisher, Razorfist, Shockwave, Silverclaw, Silver Samurai, Spider-Man, Shatterstar, Swordsman, Tigra, Tumbler, US Agent, Warbird, Wolverine and Zaran. Then he will be able to copy Cain and/or Shiva as well so yeah....

Now i know Shiva and Cain are great but they might have a problem with the fighting skills of ALL those people combined into one and he could still go double time if needed. Plus Snake Eyes is the weak link but it looks like if he keeps his distance he can give some cover fire and distract Cain and/ or Shiva so i guess i will give a SLIGHT majority too team 2.

Team 2 6.5/10 because Shiva and Cains h2h is not to be underestimated.

Edit: Man do i wish the UDON taskmaster series kept going.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wyldsong said:

@monsterstomp said:

And he talks about anticipating and copying very specific people, and reacted to an attack before it happened because he knows them and their styles. Again, seems legit. It's not all that far fetched considering his ability. It's also a fairly good explanation of why he can keep up with those that he has (when he is not jobbing that is).

So, because he can copy a persons technique in a perfect manner, he can predict their ability? The majority of Cassie's feats are pulled off due to body reading though. Have you seen her without that ability? She sucks. Batman was stomping her in training. So although Tasky can copy her style (which sucks), he's still going to be surprised by how good she is due to body reading. It'd be like Cassie (with body reading) vs Cassie (without body reading). In which case Tasky will die.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deathstroke19
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19

Now i know Shiva and Cain are great but they might have a problem with the fighting skills of ALL those people combined into one and he could still go double time if needed.

Has Taskmaster used ALL those fighting styles at once?

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By deathstroke19

@monsterstomp: "It'd be like Cassie (with body reading) vs Cassie (without body reading)."

No, the op never stated who he has copied so if we go from what we know he has all the guys i listed above. So its Cassie (with body reading) vs. Cassie (with taskys anticipation and all the above listed fighting styles.)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MonsterStomp

@deathstroke19: I was just saying "IF" Taskmaster copied Cassandra in the fight.

So its Cassie (with body reading) vs. Cassie (with taskys anticipation and all the above listed fighting styles.)

That doesn't really make sense. If the OP didn't specify, do we assume Tasky got every best martial arts styles copied or do we assume Tasky is at standard levels?

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: he doesn't use them all at once (i don't know how he could) but he knows all their fighting styles and abilities so he can incorporate them into the fight. Just like he did in the scan above he incorporates Caps shield throw, then Spider-Man's swinging, and then he copied Hawkeye so he incorporated his knowledge of that and dodged his attack.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: What do you mean? He has the abilities of all the people i listed above plus his own anticipation... You said "It'd be like Cassie (with body reading) vs Cassie (without body reading)." So i made it into Cassie vs. Cassie with what i said. What doesn't make sense?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MonsterStomp

@deathstroke19 said:

@monsterstomp: What do you mean? He has the abilities of all the people i listed above plus his own anticipation... You said "It'd be like Cassie (with body reading) vs Cassie (without body reading)." So i made it into Cassie vs. Cassie with what i said. What doesn't make sense?

Taskmaster can only anticipate the techniques he has copied. Because it's stored in his memory. Doesn't mean he can anticipate Cassandra. Even if he copied her technique, he isn't copying something he can't see, like her ability to read body language.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By deathstroke19

@monsterstomp: I know but he could copy Cassie's during the fight. Although I'm sure he'd still be able to hold out against her with all those abilities without having Cain's anyway.

By the way who do you think will win this battle? I'm guessing Cain & Shiva but idk for sure.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HigorM  Moderator

Cassandra cain has already shown the ability to copy the fighting styles of other characters (shadow thief), including the top martial artist Bronze Tiger, the same way Taskmaster did before with the Marvel characters. As previously said here, he doesn´t stand the advantage in this department. I believe they are pretty even out in this regard.

If we are talking about Taskmaster without his everlasting jobber aura, then he stands a chance of winning with his skilled partner Snake Eyes, other than that I take team 1 for the win.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: Cassie's style blows though. Her body reading gets her by and if she reads that he is using her style, she'd more or less have the upper hand. I'm not sure who wins, Taskmaster seems damn versatile, but I'm not sure how he'd hold up against these gals.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wyldsong

@monsterstomp said:

So, because he can copy a persons technique in a perfect manner, he can predict their ability? The majority of Cassie's feats are pulled off due to body reading though. Have you seen her without that ability? She sucks. Batman was stomping her in training. So although Tasky can copy her style (which sucks), he's still going to be surprised by how good she is due to body reading. It'd be like Cassie (with body reading) vs Cassie (without body reading). In which case Tasky will die.

First, let's start off with the fact that Cassie, is in fact, playing an advanced anticipation game herself. She isn't precognitive, isn't a telepath, doesn't read neural pathways and so on. She watches the body for cues, muscles, breathing and so on, and basically anticipates what her opponent will do. She is very, exceedingly good at it, but in the end, she is anticipating what is going to happen based off of what she sees. What she has is not an unbeatable ability (DS and Joker prove that one), it is just very hard to beat with her skill and proficiency with it. So yes, she is anticipating what will happen by reading her opponents body for cues and clues. I am fairly well informed on what she can accomplish with this ability thanks to @jashro44.

Now, Tasky can copy and learn someone's exact style just by studying them for a few a minutes. Not to mention, he retains all of those styles, so he already has some of the best of the best from Marvel in his playbook (I do believe he has Cap, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Black Panther, Shang Chi, Spider-Man, Hawkeye, and many others), and can play the anticipation game himself -- I won't argue he is at Cassandra's level with anticipating a foes moves. Copying her style and how she fights with that ability, he should be able to anticipate her moves based on her style (and part of her style is the learned and trained body reading ability). At which point, it becomes a bit like a chess match. Remove the jobber aura, and Tasky is a bit of a beast.

Can he beat Cassandra? Meh, not really sure at this point, but I believe he could take some wins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wyldsong said:

@monsterstomp said:

Sums up my thoughts.

Also to monsterstomp I am aware of Cassandras body reading for the record (not trying to mean just clarifying), I even have examples of it in my gallery right now. Yea Taskmaster doesn't have the same body reading feats as Cassandra but at the same time she doesn't have the same feats of duplication as taskmaster. I do think Cassandra does take Taskmaster for a majority though.

@deathstroke19: Cassie's style blows though. Her body reading gets her by and if she reads that he is using her style, she'd more or less have the upper hand. I'm not sure who wins, Taskmaster seems damn versatile, but I'm not sure how he'd hold up against these gals.

Her body reading doesn't work on deathstroke and yet she has been able to hold her own with Slade. It only sucked at the beginning of her ongoing IIRC.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: "If the OP didn't specify, do we assume Tasky got every best martial arts styles copied or do we assume Tasky is at standard levels?"

Those are his standard levels... That is who he already has copied but if they OP wanted too he could take away those and designate which ones he has.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong

Now, Tasky can copy and learn someone's exact style just by studying them for a few a minutes. Not to mention, he retains all of those styles, so he already has some of the best of the best from Marvel in his playbook (I do believe he has Cap, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Black Panther, Shang Chi, Spider-Man, Hawkeye, and many others), and can play the anticipation game himself -- I won't argue he is at Cassandra's level with anticipating a foes moves. Copying her style and how she fights with that ability, he should be able to anticipate her moves based on her style (and part of her style is the learned and trained body reading ability). At which point, it becomes a bit like a chess match. Remove the jobber aura, and Tasky is a bit of a beast.

1. To my knowledge, Taskmaster can only anticipate moves he already learned.

2. I'm not entirely convinced he can copy Cassie's ability to read body language. You can't copy what you can't see.

@jashro44 To be fair, Slade was holding back or toying with her. Slade was saving her to fight his daughter, Ravager IIRC.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: lol sorry if "i" sounded cranky earlier that wasn't me it was my cousin because we are sharing this account now. Lol he sounded like he was being a d**che to you, sorry. ;)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UDON Tasky has Super Speed... I think that should give Team 2 an edge...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Cassandra Cain has confirmed meta human speed.