Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Bats: 20 Standard Batarangs Each, Their Standard Body Armor, & Steel Kanata For Cass/Allblades For Jason
  • Snakes: Octocamo, 9mm Handguns(20 Shots Each), 3 Grenades(Concussive) Each, & Stun Knives
  • Starting 50 Yards Away & Semi Hidden: Foggy Seaside
  • Each Watches A 1 Min Trailer Of The Other Team
  • DC Gets Post Crisis & Post Flashpoint Feats
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Cass solos

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dygoboy

Takes place within the forest?

Big Boss solos.

Lol Jk but Snakes take this. Redhood is a non factor and gets quickly taken down by either Snakes.

Then Big Boss and Solid Snake take Cassy as their maid.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 44orhsaJ

I am leaning towards team 2 in a good fight. I don't think red hood is a non factor but he is the weak link slightly. I don't think he will get flat out stomped but he will lose to either. I think Cass can beat either but it would be very difficult especially in this setup which favors the snakes. I'm assuming that this is pre new 52 Cass or composite. If its just new 52 Cass she only really has hand to hand feats in the new 52 so there isn't anyway to really argue her beating either snake as things stand. It would be rather one sided if it was new 52 Cass.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That foggy forest is such a huge advantage to the Snakes. Even if Jason could defeat one of them in a neutral environment, he's almost a nonfactor here strictly because of the setting. Cassandra is slightly more skilled than Jason so she might still be a threat, but there's really no hope for the bat kids. Throw Bruce in there or something.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jason solos.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

I am leaning towards team 2 in a good fight. I don't think red hood is a non factor but he is the weak link slightly. I don't think he will get flat out stomped but he will lose to either. I think Cass can beat either but it would be very difficult especially in this setup which favors the snakes. I'm assuming that this is pre new 52 Cass or composite. If its just new 52 Cass she only really has hand to hand feats in the new 52 so there isn't anyway to really argue her beating either snake as things stand. It would be rather one sided if it was new 52 Cass.

I think those all blades will come in handy.. The new 52 seems to be propping Jason up too as we seen how much better he did against cass in batman and robin eternal 3.. He even figured out she was reading body movements.... I don't know enough about the snake's to know who wins tho....

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@44orhsaj said:

I think those all blades will come in handy.. The new 52 seems to be propping Jason up too as we seen how much better he did against cass in batman and robin eternal 3.. He even figured out she was reading body movements.... I don't know enough about the snake's to know who wins tho....

The all blades are good weapons but there swords at the end of the day. Snake and Big Boss have guns to fall back on. As for Jason VS Cass, Jason had a counter for Cassie's move reading which is why he did so well, and based on what Dick said later in the issue she wasn't going all out. She was just trying to talk to them (seems like new 52 Cass can only speak through violence at the moment).

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: all man the all blades are better than just swords. I think they are pretty cool. Especially when they flame up.. I knda hope Grayson gets a new fancy weapon like all the other bat FAM got.. Mystical escrimas or something like that..lol

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid Snake solos.

Why not, DC fanboys are being dumb right now.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: He's the only definitive bullet timer here, and he actually has feats against definitive bullet timers, like Batman and Tim Drake. Both who he beats.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman comes in and solos his Bat brats, then smacks around the Snakes

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: He's the only definitive bullet timer here, and he actually has feats against definitive bullet timers, like Batman and Tim Drake. Both who he beats.

Jason is a definitive bullet timer?

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @nickzambuto: First off, I was just joking about Jason soloing. Yeah, he is a bullet timer though, he's dodged a bullet with a back flip when he was robin. He's dodged 4 shooters and Mr Freeze, while upside-down and falling. And he's used a bullet in midair to break himself out of handcuffs.

I think its safe to say that he is for sure a bullet timer. I know Solid is, railgun, and Olga, showed that, but I've never seen Boss dodged bullets.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @nickzambuto: First off, I was just joking about Jason soloing. Yeah, he is a bullet timer though, he's dodged a bullet with a back flip when he was robin. He's dodged 4 shooters and Mr Freeze, while upside-down and falling. And he's used a bullet in midair to break himself out of handcuffs.

I think its safe to say that he is for sure a bullet timer. I know Solid is, railgun, and Olga, showed that, but I've never seen Boss dodged bullets.

All good, Big Boss is a pu$$y anyway.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@sirfizzwhizz: Seems like it. I've seen the boss speedblitz and and shitstomp him like 4 different times. So much for the world's greatest soldier...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By renamed040924

@sirfizzwhizz: Seems like it. I've seen the boss speedblitz and and shitstomp him like 4 different times. So much for the world's greatest soldier...

No Caption Provided

Bite me.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats not a bad feat for big boss, its just a good feat for the boss.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@44orhsaj: Yeah, the Boss seems incredibly badass. I just think its wierd that Big Boss has such a rep, when he never really exceeded his master.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: Yeah, the Boss seems incredibly badass. I just think its wierd that Big Boss has such a rep, when he never really exceeded his master.

Well he did kill her in the end all though I guess you can argue that it was with stealth and not hand to hand. I guess they just specialize in different areas.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By renamed040924

@allstarsuperman said:

He killed her tho

No Caption Provided
Bang
Bang

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator

Probably team 2 because of the enviroment and cass not having many feats.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say team 1 because of fanboy bias, but the environment and allotted weapons both favor team 2.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Father and son snakes.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By renamed040924

@slimj87d: Snakes are a lot more experienced.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: The Snakes would probably need stealth, but the Batfamily has tech and gear beyond the MGS verse. Jason's helmet alone would probably have a HUD that would detect and find the Snakes rather easily. Don't even think a chaff grenade would do much.

I didn't notice the Snakes both have Octocamo though, that would give them both a pretty good strength boost, but the batfamily suits have better protective armor. Not sure about Casandra, but from my memory, 9mm bullets dont' do much against Jason.

Feat wise, I think Cassandra's respect thread speaks for itself.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@nickzambuto: The Snakes would probably need stealth, but the Batfamily has tech and gear beyond the MGS verse. Jason's helmet alone would probably have a HUD that would detect and find the Snakes rather easily. Don't even think a chaff grenade would do much.

I didn't notice the Snakes both have Octocamo though, that would give them both a pretty good strength boost, but the batfamily suits have better protective armor. Not sure about Casandra, but from my memory, 9mm bullets dont' do much against Jason.

But the Solid Eye can do everything Jason's helmet can do, and Snake has OctoCamo while the Bats have body armor. That means, whereas Snake will know exactly where the Bats are, what they're doing, their physical and emotion state, and their exact gear loadout the entire time, Jason's HUD won't be able to pick up OctoCamo so its useless anyway. Not to mention both Snakes have a larger arsenal than Jason with much more proficiency, while Cassandra doesn't even use her gear, so how does the tech advantage not go to MGS?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: not really jason is an all-caste demon slayer with indestructible blades that cut through anything snake can solo abunch of soliders but jason can solo a nest of man bats team one takes this hood takes out snake cassaluaghters big boss

Avatar image for allstarsuperman1
AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AllStarHit-Girl

@slimj87d: @nickzambuto: As far as I know, Jason has no scanners of any sort. His helmet isn't completely useless though.....

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3127204-red-hood-and-the-outlaws-021-%282013%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-11.jpg

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: swords that charge with lighting fire are practically indistructible (unless u are essence) and cut through everyrthing but yeah just swords

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

I want to say team 1 because of fanboy bias, but the environment and allotted weapons both favor team 2.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

But the Solid Eye can do everything Jason's helmet can do, and Snake has OctoCamo while the Bats have body armor. That means, whereas Snake will know exactly where the Bats are, what they're doing, their physical and emotion state, and their exact gear loadout the entire time, Jason's HUD won't be able to pick up OctoCamo so its useless anyway. Not to mention both Snakes have a larger arsenal than Jason with much more proficiency, while Cassandra doesn't even use her gear, so how does the tech advantage not go to MGS?

How come Jason's helmet won't work? Also, the Octocamo isn't as durable as what I've seen the Batfamily suits have taken, large caliber bullets included. The MGS guys only have 9mm here.

When it comes down to it, I see it becoming close quarters very quickly, stealth will hardly have anything to do with this match due to gear for both sides and Cassie's senses.

The MGS guys have 9mm guns that won't do soo much, and knives. The Batfamily has long blades, and in a open area the swords will have an advantage. The Batsuits will protect better against 9mm and knife attacks than the Octocamo can from the All Blades and Cassie using a katana.

Strength from the Octocamo is nice though. The Snakes won't get as exhausted and they'll be stronger and be able to run and move quicker with the added muscle. But I don't see it protecting them that well against the All Blades and a Katana.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Probably team 2 because of the enviroment and cass not having many feats.

OP's been edited to give Cass Pre Flashpoint feats as well now.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:
@nickzambuto said:
@slimj87d said:

How come Jason's helmet won't work? Also, the Octocamo isn't as durable as what I've seen the Batfamily suits have taken, large caliber bullets included. The MGS guys only have 9mm here.

When it comes down to it, I see it becoming close quarters very quickly, stealth will hardly have anything to do with this match due to gear for both sides and Cassie's senses.

The MGS guys have 9mm guns that won't do soo much, and knives. The Batfamily has long blades, and in a open area the swords will have an advantage. The Batsuits will protect better against 9mm and knife attacks than the Octocamo can from the All Blades and Cassie using a katana.

Strength from the Octocamo is nice though. The Snakes won't get as exhausted and they'll be stronger and be able to run and move quicker with the added muscle. But I don't see it protecting them that well against the All Blades and a Katana.

OctoCamo protects against radar and infrared. That was the whole reason Otacon invented it, because the old Stealth Camouflage that turns the wearer completely invisible, would have been useless against the Gekko's sensors. Meaning Red Hood's HUD, if he even has one, would be rendered useless, and his naked eyes won't serve much better when OctoCamo matches the exact pattern, color, and even texture of whatever Snake presses on.

Basically, Team Snake will have eyes on Team Bat constantly, while Team Bat won't even know where to look.

You're seriously undermining Snake's stealth if you think the mere fact that Cassandra has really trained senses automatically removes the factor. Her senses aren't stronger than Vulcan Raven's, or Vamp's. They certainly aren't stronger than The End's or Gene's.

With this environment, the soldiers' vastly superior tactical minds, and their vastly dominant stealth, there's just no way for the Bat Team to win this.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Given their military tactical experience and stealth skills, I bet Solid Snake or Big Boss can exploit Jason's weakness in his rocky relationship with the ground as the past has shown.

No Caption Provided

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By slimj87d

@nickzambuto:

You're right about the Octocamo, I haven't played MGS4 in ages.

I think you're undermining Cassie and even Todd if you're saying they' (MGS team) are vastly superior tactically and at stealth.

Tactics is debateable. Every game spanning all the way back to MG1 and MG2 has always had both Snakes connected to a specialist in nearly every field. Since it's led up to gameplay mechanics, you don't know how much credit to give to Snake or Snake and his team together.

Stealth as a skill I would say is also debatable. But the the Octocamo, I will give them the advantage there.

I would use the word "vastly" if it's not debatable without question, like Flash vs Quicksilver at speed, Flash having far more speed feats.

I would give the Snakes the stealth, strength and Endurance advantage due to the Octocamo. But they don't have the equipment to overcome the all baldes and sword coupled with the armor. Cassandra has above average senses, specially in smell. I don't remember the Octocamo masking smell. Working together with Jason, she can warn him before anything critical happens when the Snakes try and get a stealth attack.

Here she detects a invisible enemy through smell alone and predicts their attack.

http://i.imgur.com/MwypTox.jpg

Here she is able to sense League members in the trees and catches all their shurikens

http://i.imgur.com/bGWdqGw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/89A7UzD.jpg

Cassandra has a skill and speed advantage.

Their stealth will only help them get close. But they don't have anyone on the radio that can give them intel about their foes. The fight will become close quarters no matter what, and the stun knives and lack of armor from the Octocamo won't make up for the All Blades and a skilled and fast Cassie using a Katanna.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing I would like to confirm is how good Cassie's armor is. That might change things.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@lvenger said:

Given their military tactical experience and stealth skills, I bet Solid Snake or Big Boss can exploit Jason's weakness in his rocky relationship with the ground as the past has shown.

No Caption Provided

Hehehe...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By renamed040924

@slimj87d said:

@nickzambuto:

You're right about the Octocamo, I haven't played MGS4 in ages.

I think you're undermining Cassie and even Todd if you're saying they' (MGS team) are vastly superior tactically and at stealth.

Tactics is debateable. Every game spanning all the way back to MG1 and MG2 has always had both Snakes connected to a specialist in nearly every field. Since it's led up to gameplay mechanics, you don't know how much credit to give to Snake or Snake and his team together.

Stealth as a skill I would say is also debatable. But the the Octocamo, I will give them the advantage there.

I would use the word "vastly" if it's not debatable without question, like Flash vs Quicksilver at speed, Flash having far more speed feats.

I would give the Snakes the stealth, strength and Endurance advantage due to the Octocamo. But they don't have the equipment to overcome the all baldes and sword coupled with the armor. Cassandra has above average senses, specially in smell. I don't remember the Octocamo masking smell. Working together with Jason, she can warn him before anything critical happens when the Snakes try and get a stealth attack.

Here she detects a invisible enemy through smell alone and predicts their attack.

http://i.imgur.com/MwypTox.jpg

Here she is able to sense League members in the trees and catches all their shurikens

http://i.imgur.com/bGWdqGw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/89A7UzD.jpg

Cassandra has a skill and speed advantage.

Their stealth will only help them get close. But they don't have anyone on the radio that can give them intel about their foes. The fight will become close quarters no matter what, and the stun knives and lack of armor from the Octocamo won't make up for the All Blades and a skilled and fast Cassie using a Katanna.

What about in the original MG when Snake's support team didn't do anything, and his one constant contact, Big Boss, was actively feeding him bad information every chance he got? When Snake would run right into ambushes according to Big Boss's directions, he would have to find unorthodox escape routes while deducing that the course of action Big Boss recommends ("Hide in that truck!" "Go through that door!") actually leads to traps. And this was before Snake knew about Big Boss's treachery, so he had no reason not to trust him. He was just smart enough to realize Big Boss was wrong, while simultaneously finding a new exit, all before he could get shot. Did you know that if you call Big Boss after equipping the cardboard box, he'll actually laugh at Snake and say that idea won't work? In retrospect, we know that Big Boss of all people knew how useful a cardboard box was, and that's exactly why he tried to deter Snake from using it, because he wanted Snake to fail. But apparently, Snake saw on his own the ways he could use a cardboard box, and it became his most deadly weapon.

If Snake is so ingenuitive and such a quick thinker that he can save the day using an object as mundane and simplistic as a cardboard box, then certainly with all the gear given to him in the OP, in an environment like the jungle, he'll be able to do something quite dangerous. Something that Jason Todd, isn't experienced enough to match.

There's a reason Solid Snake is known as the greatest expert in on-site procurement and improvisation in the world. He EARNED the nickname "The man who makes the impossible, possible." His support team feeds him intel, they aren't the ones who told him to form a makeshift flamethrower out of junk in Big Boss's office when he lost all his weapons, and they certainly didn't tell him how exactly he was supposed to get up close to the greatest soldier in history and blast him with it before getting shot. His support team didn't tell him how to defeat Vulcan Raven, a giant shaman mystic invincible to conventional weaponry and sprinting around with a gatling gun. Snake came up with a strategy on his own, planting explosives and luring Raven into the traps all without ever being seen. His support team certainly didn't tell him how to infiltrate Arsenal Gear once it had submerged, outsmarting Solidus, Ocelot and The Patriots all at once by using Raiden as bait, only to rescue him safely as soon as the time came.

For Big Boss's part, let's not forget he was the LEADER of everything ever since Peace Walker. He was the boss, so he certainly didn't have anyone telling him what to do. Nobody told him how to combat The Patriots for years and years and years, or how to outsmart every Government in the world and somehow steal all nuclear weapons that exist for Zanzibarland. Could Jason Todd come this close to literally taking over the world? I don't think so. You know the only reason Big Boss didn't succeed? Literally, the only thing that got in his way, without which he literally would have succeeded in taking over the world?

It was Solid Snake. The other guy involved in this battle. So hopefully, you understand why I don't think the Bats stand a chance.

Stealth should work out just fine. Again, I point you to the fact that both Snakes have already used stealth to defeat foes like Vulcan Raven, Vamp, The End, and Gene. There, case closed. Those characters all have literal superhuman senses and spatial awareness, through whatever means (ESP, mystical training). And unlike, say, Batman, who has training to ghost a Kryptonian here and there but never does anything worthwhile with his stealth in combat, the Snakes specialize in actually using their stealth to fight.

I'm afraid I don't really follow your logic with those scans. Yes, Cassie's senses are a lot more advanced than normal people, but her ability to detect canon fodder trying to sneak up on her proves she can detect Solid Snake?

Big Boss is a hunter and survivalist, so he has a special advantage in this environment. The Snakes don't wear perfume and won't smell like strawberries, they'll smell like the dirt and muck that they've been plodding through the whole time they were planning this fight. Not to mention, they don't need to get as close as the enemies in those scans did to Cass. They're smarter than that. They have firearms. They have grenades. With such a HUGE environmental and gear advantage, I really think you'd have to just be biased to think the Snakes wouldn't work out a superior strategy. Unless you're going to argue that The Red Hood is better in a jungle than The End, the guy who is a PART of nature.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: in that case she could probably take both snakes on at the same time with mid difficulty in close quarters.

Oh, I forgot to reply in the other thread but I was wondering if you would be interested in a green arrow vs elektra CaV sometime in the future?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#47  Edited By Jestersmiles

Team one, giving Jason All Blades is kinda over doing it.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: in that case she could probably take both snakes on at the same time with mid difficulty in close quarters.

Oh get outta here. Cassandra, Big Boss and Solid Snake are some of the only legitimate peak human bullet timers I know of, so there speed is equal enough, but both Snakes are obviously a lot tougher and stronger than her. And let me know when Cassandra can fight characters like two dozen times more powerful than her in hand-to-hand combat just through skill.

Cassandra is like Adamska but without the half-century of battle experience in some of the bloodiest wars in history. Either Snake solos her, high-diff, but together they can just bully her.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snakes take this. Bat team came into the wrong neighborhood.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1