#1 Posted by The God Of Owning (32 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

.....

scary.

I was totally ready for Casey Jones from the baseball epic.
But that's cool, too.
#3 Posted by The God Of Owning (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody else have any opinons?

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Casey Jones can't win this.

#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason has a new mask.

#6 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Jason has a new mask."

LMFAO! Good one.
#7 Posted by nd4 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

good match .

casey wins after a long battle.

aw who the hell am i kidding jason wins.

#8 Posted by nd4 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

good match .

casey wins after a long battle.

aw who the hell am i kidding jason wins.

#9 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

No Casey Jones wins permanetly. He's Skilled, He's strong just like the turtles with great agility and speed. He wouldn't even need to run away. He'll be the one chasing Jason; Jason will be the one running for his life.

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"No Casey Jones wins permanetly. He's Skilled, He's strong just like the turtles with great agility and speed. He wouldn't even need to run away. He'll be the one chasing Jason; Jason will be the one running for his life.

"
Casey couldn't hurt Jason, even if he wanted to... Eventually, Jason will rip him apart....
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
Jason wins this fight with ease. Casey really doesnt even carry the massive arsenal needed to hurt Jason...
#12 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

jason can't even beat wolverine.

#13 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"jason can't even beat wolverine."

Yeah and Casey Jones isn't superhuman. He's a punk with a hockey mask and a few striking weapons.
#14 Edited by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio
Jason wins and Casey ends up like a person from this scan.

#15 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio

-_-

Nice one, ZORN.

#16 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

casey is in par to all of the ninja turtles combined though. he's just as powerful and skilled as the shredder.

#17 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"casey is in par to all of the ninja turtles combined though. he's just as powerful and skilled as the shredder."

Goodie, may be he can ask all of them to help him fight an insane zombie who tears people's limbs off for fun ;)
#18 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

ok can jason beat wolverine? i don't think so.

#19 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"ok can jason beat wolverine? i don't think so."

That's because Wolverine and the TMNT are in different leagues ;-)
#20 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Ego said:
"ok can jason beat wolverine? i don't think so."

That's because Wolverine and the TMNT are in different leagues ;-)"

all the victems jason kills are weak and stupid. I have never seen him kill a skilled and tactical fighter ever. in fact, jason movies and storys avoid that.
#21 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"Warsman said:
"Ego said:
"ok can jason beat wolverine? i don't think so."

That's because Wolverine and the TMNT are in different leagues ;-)"

all the victems jason kills are weak and stupid. I have never seen him kill a skilled and tactical fighter ever. in fact, jason movies and storys avoid that."

As I said before, Casey fights using blunt objects. Jason is a master of close-quarters butchering. Do the math buddy.
#22 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

jason is not a master of anything. he's just a strong guy powered up by the evil of his mother. michael myers is more of a master becuase he actually plots killing people. he even drives cars.

#23 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio

"Master" as in "good doing it".

#24 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i'm making another thread.

#25 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah ut casey has a chance he knows how to fight but prob wouldnt win.

#26 Posted by nkyzack (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Casey Jones. His mask is cooler.

#27 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

jason

#28 Posted by The God Of Owning (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody know who would win?

#29 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

unless it's like casey jones from the original tmnt cartoon in the 80's he was literally a beast.he would stand a chance and probably kill jason.

#30 Posted by The God Of Owning (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going for C.J

#31 Edited by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason...

gets his butt kicked! Lets face it a formidable opponent for Jason is a horny teenager who's IQ level isn't even in the double digits and who pisses their pants at the sight of Jason. Put someone who can moderately fight and who isn't afraid of Mr. Vorhees and this is what you get.

  

Give the person IQ above ten and this is what you get.

  

  


Static Shock said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"No Casey Jones wins permanetly. He's Skilled, He's strong just like the turtles with great agility and speed. He wouldn't even need to run away. He'll be the one chasing Jason; Jason will be the one running for his life.

"
Casey couldn't hurt Jason, even if he wanted to... Eventually, Jason will rip him apart....
"
King Saturn said:
"Jason wins this fight with ease. Casey really doesnt even carry the massive arsenal needed to hurt Jason..."

Of course Casey Jones could hurt Jason. A girl with an ax took down Jason in one movie. A person with a chair took down Jason in another. Lost Boy's Corey Feldman took down Jason in another movie. Jason was defeated on multiple occasions by people pushing him to the bottom of a lake. Not to mention Casey lives in Manhattan and ventures the sewers alot. And last I checked Jason was killed by NYC sewer water. Infact my dog could beat Jason, Pinhead and a giant math book all at the same time. (images coming soon)


#32 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Darth Balls said:
"

unless it's like casey jones from the original tmnt cartoon in the 80's he was literally a beast.he would stand a chance and probably kill jason.

"

Jason still wins.
#33 Posted by cpg327 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I think Casey Jones, and it has nothing to do with raw power which is what others are appealing to. Jason's just slow and probably couldn't take out Casey without sneaking up on him and getting a one-hit kill sneak attack because in the end Casey would just run away until he figured out a way to kill Jason. He wouldn't do it with his sticks or bats probably. Now Freddy, Michael Myers, Wolverine or pretty much any other super being that could think would probably destroy Casey.