#1 Edited by Vaeternus (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

So, who'd win in a fight? These are live MOVIE versions, NOT comic book versions...therefore only use feats from movies please. So Casey from TMNT 1 and 3, Hit-girl from first Kick-Ass

2 Rounds. One is to submission or K.O.

Other is to death.

Rules are as apply:

-Casey has 3 baseball bats, one being metal, two wood, 2 hockey Sticks(one metal), a cricket bat(wood), hockey mask, a small sword in his arsenal, One Golf Club.

-Hit-Girl/Mindy has 3 Balisong Butterfly knives on her in her bulletproof vest, a powerful mini-slingshot with 40 marbles and can shoot Shurikens if she wants, 2 nunchakus on her side(like Mikey), One Sai, 20 Shurikens, 1 Kunai with retractable pull chain(like she had in the movie and similar to Scorpion from MK),mini-crossbow, 2 smoke bombs & her in movie staff weapons with blades that can detach fast aka "The Mindy Stick". Two mini throwing knives on her ankle straps. One Katana on her back. She has them all in a vest or strapped to her body like at the end of the movie so she can move around.

-NEITHER have guns

-H2H and with weapons above

First Round-

-All weapons shown above apply to both characters

-Starts 20 feet apart in Central Park, night time where Raphael and Casey first met in the first movie

-Match is won by Submission or K.O.

-No preptime

-Morals apply

Second Round-

-All weapons shown above apply to both characters

-Fight stars 10 feet apart

-15 minutes prep time for both

-Central Park same as the first fight night time

-Bloodlusted, morals off

-Match is won by death

Who wins?

Fight Takes place here, Central Park nightime:

Hitgirl

Vs.

Casey Jones

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19883 posts) - - Show Bio

Casey Jones from which movie? The old 1990's trilogy or the 3D animated one?

Regardless, from what I've seen, wouldn't Hit-Girl win rather swiftly?

#3 Posted by Vaeternus (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Casey Jones from which movie? The old 1990's trilogy or the 3D animated one?

Regardless, from what I've seen, wouldn't Hit-Girl win rather swiftly?

I'm editing that right now since their photos didn't come up, I hate stupid CV's photo attachment....lol

But I'm referring to the live movies, 1 and 3.

#4 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny if Casey Jones turns out to be Kick-Ass in a different time line.

#5 Posted by Vaeternus (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Funny if Casey Jones turns out to be Kick-Ass in a different time line.

?????

Did they do a crossover or something?

#6 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want casey jones to win here, but i don't remember him in the movie at all.

#7 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit-Girl wins. She's waaaaaay more skilled than this version of Casey.

#8 Posted by Hyperlight (5374 posts) - - Show Bio

hit girl..... which im vey sad to say

#9 Posted by Vaeternus (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that i'm saying casey would win or hg but i do think it's closer, casey took out tons of trained foot soldiers on his own and pretty much owned Raphael(as much as it pains me to say that being a raph fan)

HG no gun wise, defeated and killed 7 people if im not mistaken without guns counting the last guy that had knives thrown through his chest so who knows, could be interesting.

#10 Posted by Vaeternus (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#11 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

Hitgirl stomps. The shit she was doing in the movies were better then all four of the movie turtles combined.

#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19494 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Hitgirl stomps. The shit she was doing in the movies were better then all four of the movie turtles combined.

This

#13 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what hit girl is going to say after shes wins the fight

Hit Girl with ease.She dodged gun fire and she shown that she was very well trained in H2H combat,showing swift like speed,impressive movement.

#14 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Casey Jones. I'm not impressed by HG's theatrics in regards to taking out fodder. The one time she faces a supposedly skilled opponent she got whipped and needed outside help. As OP has stated, Casey took out a depressed and angry Raphael.

#15 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit-Girl wipes the floor with Casey.

#16 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: I agree, all of that fluff helped her out tremendously here. She's in complete control. ;)

#17 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

you speaking nothing but the truth

#18 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

oh and yes shes in control :)

@Xanni15 said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: I agree, all of that fluff helped her out tremendously here. She's in complete control. ;)

and what feats that movie casey jones have?..in the movie kick ass it wasn't hit girls job to kill off frank,it was kick ass,sense its his movie anyway.so i guess in the movie she had to take a beating in the final scene.

#19 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez:

And those guys have what feats? Casey doesn't use a gun. :P

Casey defeated Raphael, potentially the most skilled TMNT. He also easily disposed of numerous fodder like HG has. HG seemed to struggle when things got in close, Casey's entire arsenal, not to mention his own physical advantages, will give him the victory.

What relevance does HG's movie role have on this battle? You're using certain feats to show she's above fodder, which she clearly is, but she couldn't get it done against Frank who is obviously above fodder level.

#20 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm this will explain your close encounter problem skip to 2:40

@Xanni15 said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez:

And those guys have what feats? Casey doesn't use a gun. :P

Casey defeated Raphael, potentially the most skilled TMNT. He also easily disposed of numerous fodder like HG has. HG seemed to struggle when things got in close, Casey's entire arsenal, not to mention his own physical advantages, will give him the victory.

What relevance does HG's movie role have on this battle? You're using certain feats to show she's above fodder, which she clearly is, but she couldn't get it done against Frank who is obviously above fodder level.

and what kind of skills does Ralph have that can be be matched with hit girl?..she dodged gun fire from nine mm and a shot gun.she also shot all franks people in the head while dodging gun fire and she made someone shoot there self with a string.those feats out match Casey feats

#21 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez:

Regarding the close encounter problem, what feats does that person have? Going off the video he doesn't appear to show any h2h ability.

I'm not arguing she can't dodge gun fire, I'm simply curious how she's going to dodge it when Casey doesn't use it. She doesn't have any guns in this battle, thus those feats don't seem to apply.

Not to mention I think HG wold be weighed down with all the gear she has.

#22 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

Casey defeated Raphael, potentially the most skilled TMNT.

I want casey to win, but unless I'm mistaken the fight (youtubed) .. Raphael wasn't really trying to fight in that battle.

#23 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

@Xanni15 said:

Casey defeated Raphael, potentially the most skilled TMNT.

I want casey to win, but unless I'm mistaken the fight (youtubed) .. Raphael wasn't really trying to fight in that battle.

The one in the park? Raphael seemed to be quite upset after Casey clocked him with the cricket bat.

#24 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: yea b/c he was stuck in a trash can, anyone would be upset about that. Prior to that Raph was very low key and obviously wasn't taking the fight serious.

#25 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

@Xanni15: yea b/c he was stuck in a trash can, anyone would be upset about that. Prior to that Raph was very low key and obviously wasn't taking the fight serious.

I think once Casey hit him with the Jose Canseco bat he got a bit upset.

#26 Edited by JediXMan (29259 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit-Girl is not a good fighter. The best she could do was fight untrained thugs and some... better trained thugs - who she beat using the environment. On their turf, she was doing okay, but then they got the upper hand. She would have been blown away by the RPG had Kick-Ass not saved her. When she fought somebody who actually had training, she had the crap beaten out of her - and that mob boss didn't show much more than decent karate training.

Hit-Girl in the comics and movie consistently lost to people who actually had training.

#27 Edited by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

In my point of view, I believe Casey will win the first round considering he's a skilled combatant having matched up against Raphael who is an expertise in ninjutsu, as well as taking on quite a lot of Foot members, simultaneously several times in the movies he appeared in; and is known to through in couple jokes and punch lines without any difficulty fighting. Mindy on the other hand, has been brutally injured and somewhat defeated when she was up against a street-level villain, Frank D'Amico who has a limited skill set in martial arts. She's also 10 years old with only a few years of combat experience and only a general knowledge of martial arts who she was learned from her father, Big Daddy - who apparently taught himself how to fight while in prison. However, knowing how young she is, Casey's probably not going to kill her instead give her the choice to surrender; but having the killer-instinct that Hit-Girl possesses, she'll probably stab him in the chest with her Mindy Stick while he's trying to lend her a hand to get up...and that's game.

#28 Posted by Pokeysteve (7904 posts) - - Show Bio

Cricket?! Nobody understands Cricket. You gotta know what a crumpet it to understand Cricket.

And leaning towards Casey for this.

#29 Posted by Vaeternus (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

@ckuakini

said:

In my point of view, I believe Casey will win the first round considering he's a skilled combatant having matched up against Raphael who is an expertise in ninjutsu, as well as taking on quite a lot of Foot members, simultaneously several times in the movies he appeared in; and is known to through in couple jokes and punch lines without any difficulty fighting. Mindy on the other hand, has been brutally injured and somewhat defeated when she was up against a street-level villain, Frank D'Amico who has a limited skill set in martial arts. She's also 10 years old with only a few years of combat experience and only a general knowledge of martial arts who she was learned from her father, Big Daddy - who apparently taught himself how to fight while in prison. However, knowing how young she is, Casey's probably not going to kill her instead give her the choice to surrender; but having the killer-instinct that Hit-Girl possesses, she'll probably stab him in the chest with her Mindy Stick while he's trying to lend her a hand to get up...and that's game.

Very solid points guys, very well said. lol the casey raph fight was indeed epic, i think mindy may be faster, more nimble and knew had to use a few hand guns. Fighting wise, she's ok i do think casey is a better fighter no doubt. i mean he took out raphael, granted raph wasn't taking say 50% of the fight seriously until casey started taunting him and tagged him...then he got pissed, that being said casey also bailed and raph was quite pissed lol.

Now, you figure frank is an average fighter at best who would most likely get his ass handed to him by raph or casey, yet while he technically beat mindy in h2h, he didnt exactly own her in seconds either.

So i thats why i think, no guns here for either of them. I dont think casey nor mindy are "great" h2h fighters, but can hold their own via their own style. Which is why i believe this was a rather intriguing match. Namely say mindy's "mindystick" and casey having his hockey sticks, bats would prove interesting imo.

Not sure what's more impressive feat though, the part where mindy made the guy shoot himself in the head with the scorpion kunai thing or the part where casey launched raphael and also,let's not forget people he also took out tatsu with a golf club who was trained by shredder. although,one could make the case casey may have lost if not for that golf club lol

#30 Posted by Vaeternus (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys remember this part? lol

Casey vs. Tatsu go to 2:00

#31 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez:

Regarding the close encounter problem, what feats does that person have? Going off the video he doesn't appear to show any h2h ability.

I'm not arguing she can't dodge gun fire, I'm simply curious how she's going to dodge it when Casey doesn't use it. She doesn't have any guns in this battle, thus those feats don't seem to apply.

Not to mention I think HG wold be weighed down with all the gear she has.

okay op said "Hit-Girl/Mindy has 3 Balisong Butterfly knives on her in her bulletproof vest, a powerful mini-slingshot with 40 marbles and can shoot Shurikens if she wants, 2 nunchakus on her side(like Mikey), One Sai, 20 Shurikens, 1 Kunai with retractable pull chain(like she had in the movie and similar to Scorpion from MK),mini-crossbow, 2 smoke bombs & her in movie staff weapons with blades that can detach fast aka "The Mindy Stick". Two mini throwing knives on her ankle straps. One Katana on her back. She has them all in a vest or strapped to her body like at the end of the movie so she can move around." Plus she dodge gun fire and she shown to be way more agile and more quick than Casey through all the TMNT films.Casey isn't going to last long.its a fact.

#32 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

okay op said "Hit-Girl/Mindy has 3 Balisong Butterfly knives on her in her bulletproof vest, a powerful mini-slingshot with 40 marbles and can shoot Shurikens if she wants, 2 nunchakus on her side(like Mikey), One Sai, 20 Shurikens, 1 Kunai with retractable pull chain(like she had in the movie and similar to Scorpion from MK),mini-crossbow, 2 smoke bombs & her in movie staff weapons with blades that can detach fast aka "The Mindy Stick". Two mini throwing knives on her ankle straps. One Katana on her back. She has them all in a vest or strapped to her body like at the end of the movie so she can move around." Plus she dodge gun fire and she shown to be way more agile and more quick than Casey through all the TMNT films.Casey isn't going to last long.its a fact.

I read the op.

You keep bringing up dodging gun fire yet that didn't help her in the last fight where she almost died. Casey's going to get in close where he works best and and HG will be at a massive disadvantage. Sure, she'll get in some hits, but Casey's a lot stronger.

#33 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

I read the op.

You keep bringing up dodging gun fire yet that didn't help her in the last fight where she almost died. Casey's going to get in close where he works best and and HG will be at a massive disadvantage. Sure, she'll get in some hits, but Casey's a lot stronger.

really cos he got smacked around a few times in the vid @Vaeternus posted.2:30-2:58 yeah it really shows that he's real good at close range fighting aha.Hit Girl would already end him and that's where i bring the dodging the gun fire feat.bullets are faster then swinging a fist so yeah she'll dodge his punches very well.

#34 Edited by Xaa (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Didnt Casey Jones hit someone through a wall with a bat or something?!?

#36 Posted by Vaeternus (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrt800 said:

@xaa said:

Didnt Casey Jones hit someone through a wall with a bat or something?!?

Not that I recall.

He met Raphael and they faught because they were arguing over thugs they were both dealing with. Casey and Raph went at it and Casey took a Hockey Stick and Knocked Raphael several feet in the air and Raph landed head first into a Basket.

Due to skills and taking on so many foot soldiers on his own without getting the crap kicked out of him i'm going with Casey Jones here.

Not through a wall, I'm guessing he was referring to the part where I posted the vid few posts up ^ where he decked Tatsu about 10 feet at least with a golf club. The only other part I can think of was the part you mentioned where he hit Raph with a cricket bat into a trash basket lol.

#38 Edited by AllStarSuperman (19494 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit girl stomps check out her respect thread. She's faster, smarter, more agile, more lethal, better protected and has better weapons. Is this not an easy win for her?

#39 Posted by dondave (33389 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit-Girl

#40 Edited by Vaeternus (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting posts

#41 Posted by Xaa (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ok, I watched your video. He hit him through boxes far.

I guess Hitgirl but wouldnt take Casey for granted

#42 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love Casey Jones, he doesn't have the feats to compete with Hit-Girl.