SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SunDeep
No Caption Provided

So, here we have Casey Jones, the original bad-ass punk kid turned vigilante, running a gauntlet of the biggest self-proclaimed heroes and villains from a world where he'd fit right in. He gets an hour's break between each round, during which he receives medical supplies which he can do his best to treat any injuries which he picks up along the way (unaided, himself, within the alloted hour), along with basic intel on his next opponent. No firearms- h2h, melee and throwing weapons only, both for him and his opponents.

R1) Chris D'Amico- Red Mist/ The MF

R2) Remembering Tommy

R3) Doctor Gravity

R4) The Tumor

R5) Night-B*tch

R6) Genghis Carnage

R7) Black Death

R8) Kick-Ass

R9) Colonel Stars & Stripes (or Colonel Stars & Lieutenant Stripes)

R10) Big Daddy

R11) Mother Russia

R12) Hit-Girl

R13) The Toxic Mega-C*nts (solo vs. entire team)

R14) Justice Forever Team (solo vs. entire team)

Does he make it all the way through? If not, who manages to stop him? And if he does, what sort of state is he going to be in by the end?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By TommytheHitman

I could see Casey stomping his way up to R9. That's when he'd start having a lot of trouble. I think he could take Colonel Stars and Stripes... I doubt he could beat Big Daddy.

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SunDeep

@tommythehitman said:

I could see Casey stomping his way up to R9. That's when he'd start having a lot of trouble. I think he could take Colonel Stars and Stripes... I doubt he could beat Big Daddy.

Hmm, alright. Don't know about him not being able to beat Big Daddy though (given that Big Daddy can't use any of his firearms). After all, while he did a great job of training Hit Girl (or rather, brainwashing her into Daddy's little child-soldier), he doesn't really have any combat feats of his own against anyone other than fodder- and even with the fodder, Big Daddy doesn't do much beyond putting bullets in them. Casey Jones does have h2h and melee feats to speak of though, against some slightly more formidable opponents- ninjas, mutants, mutant ninjas, aliens. IMHO, the round where I see Casey starting to have 'a lot of trouble', as opposed to just having to fight hard for the win and having to use the medical supplies to patch himself up afterwards, would be in R11, coming up against Mother Russia.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Version?

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SunDeep

@night4345: Either/or, with the potential to explore the outcomes either way (hence the dual options for R9, against either the movie or comic-book version of the character/characters respectively).

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sundeep: Which version? TV (which TV series), Movies, or comics (which comic publisher). Pick one.

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: Oh, you mean Casey Jones? Let's go with the Mirage Comics version.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Mother Russia or Hit-Girl. He should also be exhausted by then.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This. Big-Daddy, while pretty much featless himself trained Hit-Girl, and the training still counts.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DeathHero61

Casey jones is one hell of a boss in every version he appeared in, even the new 2012 version he kicked ass. I can see him getting pretty far but if he somehow survives most of the rounds, he isn't beating hit-girl IMO