• 56 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

no timmy turner

no goku

ash has all pokemon

yugioh has all cards

all powers everyone at peak

which team wins

#2 Posted by xlab3000 (3132 posts) - - Show Bio

The Anime Characters

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X Ben 10 solo's both sides.

Thread/

#4 Posted by Hyperlight (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

The Anime Characters

#5 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

*removes Goku, keeps Power Puff Girls.

#6 Posted by Twitless (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoons because of Zim. 

#7 Posted by joewell (6252 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Alien X Ben 10 solo's both sides.

Thread/

this

#8 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Pony solos. PROBLEM?

#9 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23230 posts) - - Show Bio

Yubel solos.

Online
#10 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23230 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Alien X Ben 10 solo's both sides.

Thread/

When alien X fuses 12 dimensions like Yubel was about too then we can talk

Online
#11 Posted by joewell (6252 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: He was able to recreate the multi-verse and tanked a universe busting bomb from 3 feet away

#12 Posted by Gold_Kitsune (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Twilight has some odd, reality bending spells (Such as gravity alteration) and the PPG are certainly a force to be recon with

Still I Kinda see Yusika blasting away half the catoon side with one shot. idk this seems pretty even Cartoon side has Anng and Omi.

#13 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23230 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@dccomicsrule2011: He was able to recreate the multi-verse and tanked a universe busting bomb from 3 feet away

When was this?I don't recall none of these feats.

Online
#14 Posted by Gold_Kitsune (204 posts) - - Show Bio

I just realized something... Doesn't Suzumia have God tier reality warping powers?

#15 Posted by joewell (6252 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23230 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@joewell said:

@dccomicsrule2011: He was able to recreate the multi-verse and tanked a universe busting bomb from 3 feet away

When was this?I don't recall none of these feats.

Never mind, I done some research and you are right he done it on Omiverse (which I don't watch because it sucks). Still Alien X still has to agree on with to do while Yubel does not (unless it changed on Omniverse which I don't watch)Yubel was about to fuse together 12 dimensions.

Online
#17 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Haruhi solos since she is a god. And anime side has more power anyway.

#18 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23230 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Alien X Ben 10 solo's both sides.

Thread/

When alien X destroys 12 dimensions like Yubel was about too then we can talk.

When Yubel repairs the universe or multiverse, than come talk.

#20 Posted by dondave (34441 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoons ftw

#21 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the anime characters could speed blitz the whole cartoon team.

#22 Edited by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Rest of the team 2 are just distraction.

Deathnote writes Team cartoon names, done.

#23 Posted by jumpstart55 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

All those shows are awesome.

I say Anime characters ftw.

#24 Posted by Twitless (35 posts) - - Show Bio
@jumpstart55 said:

All those shows are awesome.


Seconded, but I say that Ziiiiiiiiiiiim drops a water balloon from space on everyone.
#25 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime team stomps

#26 Posted by mhanuroth (208 posts) - - Show Bio

POWER PUFF GIRLS WINS THEY TRAVEL FASTER THAN LIGHT

#27 Posted by darthmaulfistoman (82 posts) - - Show Bio

anime. and just for pleasure i will list some of my personal favorite mega powerful anime peoples and why they are powerful >:)

( at the moment, the only animes i really watch w/ powers are fairy tail, fma, and death note :D)

Fairy Tail:

Gray- he has his cool ice thing, and has beat S-class mages, the best there are, and is on Fairy Tail's most powerful team

Natsu- has control of fire, was taught by the dragon igneel, when he eats fire he gets stronger, also he is incredibly strong and shows pretty good durability

Erza (S Class Mage)- is an AMAZING martial artist, can requip about a million kinds of armor, and can use them really well

Loke- the most powerful celestial spirit, was able to stay in the human world for three years, he's also a martial arts master

Lucy- can summon many celestial spirits, has her whip, can force the gate closed

Totomaru (S Class Mage)- he is good enough with fire to neutralize nearly all of Natsu's fire, and make his own, he makes fart flavored fire, and his most powerful move is Rainbow Fire

Juvia (S Class Mage)- can control water, is completely invulnerable due to her chemical makeup being water

Makarov- one of the 10 wizard saints, can turn REALLY REALLY big, capable of using Fairy Law and many other powerful magics

Jose- another one of the ten wizard saints, was able to defeat Erza Scarlet (albeit she had already been injured)

Gajeel (S Class Mage)- the iron dragonslayer, could fight on par with natsu, when he eats iron/steel, he gets very powerful, when he uses iron dragonscales, he is almost invulnerable to physical damage

Laxus (S Class Mage)- the lightning dragon slayer. He is powerful enough to defeat natsu, on the other hand, he is an artificially created slayer

FMA:

Roy- basically a firebender, a very powerful alchemist, but is renderwed vulnerable when it rains

Ed- can perform transmutations witout a circle, martial arts master, intelligent, but sensitive about his height

The Father- was able to contain God, immortal, unless VERY VERY damaged he is invincible

Envy( just cause he's awesome) - can shapeshift into anything, half decent martial arts fighter, can turn into giant green lizard thing, has most souls in his stone, making him the hardest to beat

Kimblee- when he claps ANYTHING he wants goes BOOM!!!!

Wrath- amazing swordfighter, has the ultimate eye

Greed (Lingreed)- amazing swordfighter, can turn skin into carbon or turn opponents into the weakest form of carbon, charcoal, which makes them vulnerable

Hohenheim- lived for 400 years, amazing alchemist, living philosopher's stone

Death Note:

L- super intelligent

Light- super intelligent has a police force backing him AND he has a death note

Ryuk- smart and he is a death god, so we all know what that mean he he he .....

Mello- smart dangerous, and has a bunch of henchmen and a shinigami as well

Near- smart, tactician, has the military backing him

Just to say ANIME FTW!!!

#28 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

who is the fox motoboy/girl?(next to ash) this is the only I don't know

anyway anime team wins

#29 Posted by darthmaulfistoman (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Misty? IDK

not much of a pokemon person :P

#30 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime

#31 Posted by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice thread.

I vote for ANIME because of reasons. Seriously though, it's hard to simulate such a large scale battle. There will be counters from opposing parties at every corner. So, it's gonna be a messy battle. On a side note, it's great to see Danny Phantom again! :)

#32 Posted by NeonGameWave (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben solos.

#33 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime characters by light years

#34 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon because Spongebob and Looney tunes.

#35 Posted by darthmaulfistoman (82 posts) - - Show Bio

huh?

#36 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoons via Alien X but without alien X; then sailor moon takes this... She destroyed a black hole in the anime

#37 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Freakazoid solos

#38 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthmaulfistoman: Are you talking about me?

#39 Posted by darthmaulfistoman (82 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, I was talking to you

#40 Posted by tomlikesfries (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

Anime characters by light years

How?

#41 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: Death Note solo, Dragon Ball solo, Bleach solo, Yo Gi Oh solo, Naruto solo...

#42 Posted by tomlikesfries (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@tomlikesfries: Death Note solo, Dragon Ball solo, Bleach solo, Yo Gi Oh solo, Naruto solo...

You still haven't told me how. The cartoon team has omnipotent beings, such as Alien X, who would erase them from existance. Seriously, how the hell does Light Yagami or Naruto pose as threats?

#43 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@tomlikesfries: Death Note solo, Dragon Ball solo, Bleach solo, Yo Gi Oh solo, Naruto solo...

You still haven't told me how. The cartoon team has omnipotent beings, such as Alien X, who would erase them from existance. Seriously, how the hell does Light Yagami or Naruto pose as threats?

any Dragon Ball character speedblitz Ben before he even think of transformation, Raito just write all there names in Death Note while they are distracted with other anime characters, almost any Naruto character just display Genjutsu in the first look before even the fight begins....etc wnat me to keep going there are sooooo many scenarios.

#44 Posted by tomlikesfries (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@tomlikesfries said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@tomlikesfries: Death Note solo, Dragon Ball solo, Bleach solo, Yo Gi Oh solo, Naruto solo...

You still haven't told me how. The cartoon team has omnipotent beings, such as Alien X, who would erase them from existance. Seriously, how the hell does Light Yagami or Naruto pose as threats?

any Dragon Ball character speedblitz Ben before he even think of transformation, Raito just write all there names in Death Note while they are distracted with other anime characters, almost any Naruto character just display Genjutsu in the first look before even the fight begins....etc wnat me to keep going there are sooooo many scenarios.

Jeez, did you actually take a look at the OP? There is no "Dragon Ball Universe". It's just the characters shown... And Tronboy even said Goku wasn't included.

#45 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: was it from the begining of the thread? i don't think so, why put Goku in picture, then say his not included? it's hilarious!! anyway the other anime characters got this.

#46 Posted by IncredibleBongoBands (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash has ALL pokemon right? ok pull out Arceus. all is over.

Yu-Gi pulls out five Exodia cards. Auto-Win :D

ANIME

#47 Posted by tomlikesfries (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@tomlikesfries: was it from the begining of the thread? i don't think so, why put Goku in picture, then say his not included? it's hilarious!! anyway the other anime characters got this.

Why are you asking me? I didn't make the thread. And, nah, they don't. The Powerpuff Girls blitz characters who may be threats, such as Jayden, Yagami and Ash. Meanwhile, the rest of the cartoon team give Ben cover so he can become Alien X. After that, Tennyson erases all of them from existence.

#48 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@tomlikesfries: was it from the begining of the thread? i don't think so, why put Goku in picture, then say his not included? it's hilarious!! anyway the other anime characters got this.

Why are you asking me? I didn't make the thread. And, nah, they don't. The Powerpuff Girls blitz characters who may be threats, such as Jayden, Yagami and Ash. Meanwhile, the rest of the cartoon team give Ben cover so he can become Alien X. After that, Tennyson erases all of them from existence.

isn't suzumiya haruhi is somehow a God, she atleast can stop all cartoon attacks, untill Yo gi oh get Exodia out, and it's automatic victory :D

#49 Posted by tomlikesfries (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@tomlikesfries said:

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@tomlikesfries: was it from the begining of the thread? i don't think so, why put Goku in picture, then say his not included? it's hilarious!! anyway the other anime characters got this.

Why are you asking me? I didn't make the thread. And, nah, they don't. The Powerpuff Girls blitz characters who may be threats, such as Jayden, Yagami and Ash. Meanwhile, the rest of the cartoon team give Ben cover so he can become Alien X. After that, Tennyson erases all of them from existence.

isn't suzumiya haruhi is somehow a God, she atleast can stop all cartoon attacks, untill Yo gi oh get Exodia out, and it's automatic victory :D

The Exodia grants an instant win in a Yugioh duel, but what makes you think drawing the cards out will grant an instant win in an actual battle?

And I have no idea who Suzumiya Haruhi is, but I made a quick research and Anime Vice says: "Central character in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya franchise. President of the SOS Brigade. Brash, restless, and completely unaware of her own massive powers."

#50 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: read OP it says "all powers everyone at peak"