stewie

GodOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By GodOfDoom

it's not fair for bart... cartman is way to much for bart, but he is no match for stewie...

"VICTORY IS MINE"

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By vegeta

http%3A//www.shrani.si/pics/stewiema19782.jpg" />

http%3A//img343.imageshack.us/img343/5333/stewie7vi.jpg" />

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Chameleone

Bart and Cartman, they're the originals and no one beats that

GodOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GodOfDoom

chameleone says:

"Bart and Cartman, they're the originals and no one beats that"

originals are only better if the next thing does not surpass them, and stewie surpasses them so hard

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Chameleone

GodOfDoom says:

"chameleone says:
"Bart and Cartman, they're the originals and no one beats that"

originals are only better if the next thing does not surpass them, and stewie surpasses them so hard"

Family Guy is lame.....OH SNAP

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crazy spidey

Cartman, family guys alright, but I mean u cant say that there humour is witty, so u know, I cant give it too them. I doudt it will stand the test of time

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By crazy spidey

Colt Python says:

"Stewie owns all.Cartman is fat and corny."

hhahahhahah, i wish family guy was as funny as this joker

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Aseptic

crazy spidey says:

"Colt Python says:
hhahahhahah, i wish family guy was as funny as this joker"

Family Guys way more funny than South Park!

P.S. Stewie destroys all!

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chameleone

crazy spidey says:

"Colt Python says:

hhahahhahah, i wish family guy was as funny as this joker"

Spidey, for once, we agree

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Family Guy isnt funnier than South Park, Family Guy is way too random and has too many dumb flashbacks. Family Guy is good up until season 3. Whereas Southpark is still hilarious and they come up with clever and funny plots, and have been since the beginning (that takes skill). Simpsons had a good run, but, it seems to be going downhill compying the randomness of Family Guy.

I think Cartman takes this. Stewie may be a genious, but he never completes his schemes. Cartman however, does. Cartman made Scott eat his parents in the chile cook off; through a series of extremely devious and psychopathic plans, Cartman planned for Stan and Kyle to betray him and tell Scott his plans. He knew Scott would tell his parents to go to the farm and try to get rid of the pony that was supposed to bite off his wiener, Cartman knew his parents would be shot for trespassing and when the farmer was explaining himself to the cop, Cartman took the bodies, cut them up, and put them in Scott's chile. In the end Scott ate his parents. Stewie has done some crazy things but nothing really extreme (that worked) except for shooting Brian and beating him because he didnt pay him. (this shows the random gayness of Family Guy by the way.)

Bart... I'm sorry, he's not even on the level of these two characters.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Stewie wins.

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Aseptic

Eternal Chaos says:

"Stewie wins."

Once more we agree

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Stewie

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Sparda

Dormammu says:

"Family Guy isnt funnier than South Park, Family Guy is way too random and has too many dumb flashbacks. Family Guy is good up until season 3. Whereas Southpark is still hilarious and they come up with clever and funny plots, and have been since the beginning (that takes skill). Simpsons had a good run, but, it seems to be going downhill compying the randomness of Family Guy. I think Cartman takes this. Stewie may be a genious, but he never completes his schemes. Cartman however, does. Cartman made Scott eat his parents in the chile cook off; through a series of extremely devious and psychopathic plans, Cartman planned for Stan and Kyle to betray him and tell Scott his plans. He knew Scott would tell his parents to go to the farm and try to get rid of the pony that was supposed to bite off his wiener, Cartman knew his parents would be shot for trespassing and when the farmer was explaining himself to the cop, Cartman took the bodies, cut them up, and put them in Scott's chile. In the end Scott ate his parents. Stewie has done some crazy things but nothing really extreme (that worked) except for shooting Brian and beating him because he didnt pay him. (this shows the random gayness of Family Guy by the way.) Bart... I'm sorry, he's not even on the level of these two characters. "

Unfortunately, that all goes away.

Stewie has guns (although I like Simpsons more than the other two-but I've never really seen much of South Park).

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Malewis

cartman has the mind of a madman, and has gotten a lot more experience then stewie, i go with cartman,

GodOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GodOfDoom

Dormammu says:

"Family Guy isnt funnier than South Park, Family Guy is way too random and has too many dumb flashbacks. Family Guy is good up until season 3. Whereas Southpark is still hilarious and they come up with clever and funny plots, and have been since the beginning (that takes skill). Simpsons had a good run, but, it seems to be going downhill compying the randomness of Family Guy. I think Cartman takes this. Stewie may be a genious, but he never completes his schemes. Cartman however, does. Cartman made Scott eat his parents in the chile cook off; through a series of extremely devious and psychopathic plans, Cartman planned for Stan and Kyle to betray him and tell Scott his plans. He knew Scott would tell his parents to go to the farm and try to get rid of the pony that was supposed to bite off his wiener, Cartman knew his parents would be shot for trespassing and when the farmer was explaining himself to the cop, Cartman took the bodies, cut them up, and put them in Scott's chile. In the end Scott ate his parents. Stewie has done some crazy things but nothing really extreme (that worked) except for shooting Brian and beating him because he didnt pay him. (this shows the random gayness of Family Guy by the way.) Bart... I'm sorry, he's not even on the level of these two characters. "

i agree that south park is funnier then family guy, but stewie is whorse than cartman...yeah cartman is dangerous but he has plans that fail just like stewie...stewie fails onlyh when lois gets involved, same thing happens to cartman when stan and kyle are involved...cartman is also a little cry baby...stewie is king, cartman is prince, and bart is the court jester

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malewis says:

"cartman has the mind of a madman, and has gotten a lot more experience then stewie, i go with cartman, "

stewie can shrink down to fit inside a teste sac. you still think cartman has more experience?

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yup

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By warlock360

Cartman!

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Crimson Orchid

Pretty sure Stewie takes it.

Malewis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Malewis

cartman

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By Copy

to me family guy is the best show and then i like south park. I only like the simposons for the stories. i don't see them as funny
Post Edited:2007-10-26 22:31:54

Drift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Drift

Stewie. Most definitely.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

How is Cartman going to do anything if Stewie freezes him in carbonite? I loooove the random star wars references in every episode.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Thats not fair i like them all. but if i must decide i will go with;

1. Bart

2. Stewie

3. Cartman

Lemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lemon

Between these three I really cannot make a choise... so im sorry but Ill choose someone else... someone who can only be summoned with huge amounts of suger of coffee, someone who comes from lake titicaca and is in constant need of TP... the great Cornholio "I don't want my bungholio to get polio"

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lemon says:

"Between these three I really cannot make a choise... so im sorry but Ill choose someone else... someone who can only be summoned with huge amounts of suger of coffee, someone who comes from lake titicaca and is in constant need of TP... the great Cornholio "I don't want my bungholio to get polio""

LMAO!!