#1 Posted by Spider-man-fan (21 posts) - - Show Bio

10 hours of prep time. The whole world is their battlefield.

#2 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartman should win as long as psychological warfare is used. Stewie is a tech genius but it's been shown he cant handle certain things such as the rape of Rupert, seeing Meg do "things", Olivia's treatment of him, and I think he's got into a certain spats with Brian that left him mad. Also Stewie is an on and off fighter. Remember Lethal Weapon 4 and the Death of Louis but he got destroyed by Joe's kid. Cartman can fight believe it or not as long as he uses Sumo.

#3 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Yea dude, Stewie versus Dexter (Lab) Would be a much better fight tech-wise. But since this is simply preperation over-all, I can see Cartman winning pretty damn easy. Cartman is a prep God in his universe, Stewie who is very intelligent in His own right, is still a baby. Cartman will know that Stewie is attached to Rupert, as Daak pointed out. I can see Stewie coming for Cartman full force, with a Jet-pack and Lazer Gun, Rupert by His side. I can see Cartman some how getting his hands on Rupert, or causing Stewie to damage Rupert somehow, mentally breaking Stewie down. With that second that Stewie is shocked, Cartman kill's Him. But h2h Stewie destroys Him, also with gun's and melee weapon's as well. Cartman wins in this situation.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (22760 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought this was done before...general consensus is Stewie destroys him with a laser gun

#5 Posted by Roddy010 (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie destroys Cartman..

#6 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

With 10 hours of prep Stewie could go back in time, build a doomsday device, pull out whatever tech he has in his closet, or simply bring a firearm to the battle.

This might as well be "Random street leveler vs Reed Richards with prep."

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

Stewie destroys Cartman..

@The Stegman said:

i thought this was done before...general consensus is Stewie destroys him with a laser gun
#8 Posted by slacker the hacker (7810 posts) - - Show Bio

Psycho warfare Cartman

Power warfare Stewie

#9 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

cartman