Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battles are won by death.

Round 1- Random Encounter

Round 2- Takes place in Camp Crystal Lake

Round 3- Takes place after Carrie's prom. Additionally Jason thinks Carrie killed his mother.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Carrie stomps

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Idk haven't seen Carrie. Feats ?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carrie seems to be more powerful than Tina IMO, and she kicked his tail all over Crystal Lake in part 7.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

This fight has already been pretty much done....Jason Gets Stomped....Carrie Brings him back to life...then stomps him again....

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Carter_esque

Jason has already been beaten by a girl who had powers similar to Carrie. I'm thinkin' that history will repeat itself here.

@never_give_up: So I'm assuming you've never seen Friday the 13th VII? I'm assuming that bc I feel like you wouldn't have seen the point of making this thread if you had.

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carrie

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright I changed it battles are won by death...

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: New Carrie had pyrokinesis. She melted a bolt shut in less than 2 seconds when she locked her mother in the closet. This is a spite stomp! Besides Carrie could lift a car with her telekenisis so she could probably chunk Jason around like a rag doll. He will never get close to her. Carrie will make Jason stab himself senseless with his own machete then cut his own head off. Not even a fight to be honest with you. Unless Jason somehow speed blitzes her by throwing the machete at her before she can react then he may have a chance but all it takes is a flick of the wrist for her.

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis

Yeah it's been done before in a Friday the 13th movie when a girl had psychic/telekinesis powers, and Jason gets stomped. Not his specialty at killing.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright I changed it battles are won by death...

It doesn't matter bc you've made a battle that's literally already been done within the Friday the 13th series lol

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer

@carter_esque: Which Jason would have won, if it weren't for Tina's dad coming out of nowhere to BFR him. :P

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By those_eyes

@ssjdarthplagueis: Jason has no answer for her. He should only be in fights when it's against someone h2h.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rogueshadow  Moderator

Pretty much what @those_eyes said, Jason doesn't really have anything to counteract Carrie's powers.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Which Jason would have won, if it weren't for Tina's dad coming out of nowhere to BFR him. :P

She did that... she raised her dad's corpse up to BFR him..

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: That's because instead of binding and dumping him in the lake herself, she used her power's to resurrect her father.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wolfrazer

@carter_esque said:

@wolfrazer said:

Yes she did that but...how does TK bring people back to life? More to that how has his body not decayed over...how long was he dead for? It's also convenient that he was right under the dock, somehow also having the chains that were previously around Jason within the middle of the lake.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I thought a Jason vs Micheal Myers would have been more better than a Freddy vs. Jason. Jason vs. Micheal is a better match though not sure if Micheal is completely immortal(Not using the Rob Zombie version).

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque said:

@wolfrazer said:

Yes she did that but...how does TK bring people back to life? More to that how has his body not decayed over...how long was he dead for? It's also convenient that he was right under the dock.

I never stated that the Friday the 13th sequels were well written lol

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wolfrazer
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By those_eyes

@ssjdarthplagueis: Micheal is not a supernatural being he just has a high threshold for pain. Without pis Jason would over power Michael in their first encounter and the movie would only be 30 minutes long. Lol Freddy is a better concept due to him not being able to die easily like humans thus it makes the fight not so one sided. Unless Michael got some kind of amp that would allow him to hang with Jason then it would be a better matchup than Freddy vs Jason. I just can't picture Michael at the level he is now tanking a machete to the skull and still standing like Jason could.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

@ssjdarthplagueis: Micheal is not a supernatural being he just has a high threshold for pain. Without pis Jason would over power Michael in their first encounter and the movie would only be 30 minutes long. Lol Freddy is a better concept due to him not being able to die easily like humans thus it makes the fight not so one sided. Unless Michael got some kind of amp that would allow him to hang with Jason then it would be a better matchup than Freddy vs Jason. I just can't picture Michael at the level he is now tanking a machete to the skull and still standing like Jason could.

What about h2h? Micheal has very great strength, but maybe not as great as Jason's. However people argue that Micheal is better at stealth.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wolfrazer

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

@those_eyes:

@those_eyes said:

What about h2h? Micheal has very great strength, but maybe not as great as Jason's. However people argue that Micheal is better at stealth.

Their stealth as I see it is kinda negligible really, because both of them shown to be great at stealth in all their movies. Everything else Jason pretty much has Michael outclassed in regards to strength/durability and also fighting prowess. But were straying off topic now.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uber Jason would eat her through his mask lol but yea this is a curb for carrie

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjdarthplagueis: meh Jason has better strength feats. Maybe miachael would faster but I just don't see Jason getting manhandled by miachael it would be the other way around.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By those_eyes

@wolfrazer: this one is pretty much in the record books man. There is virtually no way Jason has a chance unless Carrie just decides to not defend herself. Carrie has enough tk output (not to mention pyrokinesis) to put Jason down until someone stumbles upon his chared remains and he is resurrected into somebody else's body. Even Jason x would stand no chance IMO. Unless Jason has any other amps or versions that could contend with Carrie then this match is very well a spite!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wolfrazer

@those_eyes: Was directed at me because? O.o, Haven't commented on this fight cause I don't really care.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: at least tell me who you think would be a good contender for Jason or Carrie?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: /Shrug, I dunno I don't really keep tabs on who would be a good matchup for who.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carrie for the win.

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carrie.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason

Ragethug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carrie and Jason will KO each other because there simply to powerful

Pureawsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pureawsome

@lukehero: jason because he has super human strength and he doesn't die

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason can definitely die, but he can be resurrected by various means. It's gonna take days, months, or even years for that to happen though considering the timeline of the series. Jason has super strength, but it doesn't mean anything if he can't get close to Carrie. Carrie has the ability to set people on fire. She could twist his head off if she's strong enough to chuck cars around. She could use her power to throw cars or knives or axes at Jason. If Jason gets too close, she could throw him back. Jason is too slow to be a match for Carrie.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He does die, he just comes back in the next movie. In the movie with Tina he was dead and she resurrected him with her tk, before that one a lightning bolt brought him back, so he has died.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Carrie.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carrie ragdolls him

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Depends on the Jason version. Most of the time Carrie stomps him, but if it's teleporter Jason he will one shot her.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ultragreenboy

He pull some nonsense. I'm not sure how but he does.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Jason usually has to get near his target. sure, he's got stealth, but i think Carrie has limited telepathy (she was able to sense that Sue was pregnant) so he wouldn't get near her