Carnage vs. Wrecker

Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Daydream

Who would win in a random fight between these two...? Wrecker has his crowbar & full strength... 

Carnage in the City
Carnage in the City
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Carnage won't even pose a remote threat to Wrecker
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By -Unseen-

Wrecker's way stronger and more durable. Isn't he a Thor villian?

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@-Unseen- said:

"Wrecker's way stronger and more durable. Isn't he a Thor villian? "

Wrecker is a Thor rogue, but he's actually only a tad stronger than Carnage.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Without dividing his strength, he's supposedly a low class 100 or something like that.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Without dividing his strength, he's supposedly a low class 100 or something like that. "

He can only lift a max of around 40 tons
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Yeah. When he divides his strength up amongst the rest of the crew. At least that's how I remember it. Feel free to prove me wrong, but I'm fairly confident about that.
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Daydream

I thought his full strength was at 40 tons...?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lance Uppercut

If he were only limited to 40 tons, then he wouldn't even be a challenge for the Warriors three, much less Thor

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Manchine

Full strength Wrecker easily wins.  1/4 strength wrecker still wins but its at least a close fight.

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Uppercut said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Yeah. When he divides his strength up amongst the rest of the crew. At least that's how I remember it. Feel free to prove me wrong, but I'm fairly confident about that."

I always thought that Wrecker could only lift a max of 10 tons when sharing his strength with the rest of the crew. It doesn't really matter though, since he primarily utilizes his crowbar and seldom relies on sheer brute strength to begin with.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Yeah. When he divides his strength up amongst the rest of the crew. At least that's how I remember it. Feel free to prove me wrong, but I'm fairly confident about that."

I always thought that Wrecker could only lift a max of 10 tons when sharing his strength with the rest of the crew. It doesn't really matter though, since he primarily utilizes his crowbar and seldom relies on sheer brute strength to begin with.   "
When he learned to utilize his powers better, he could empower his colleagues without lowering his base strength. 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Most of what Wrecker does is bash people with it. That seems like pure brute strength to me. Unless you meant like grappling or something.

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CosmicSpiral said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

I always thought that Wrecker could only lift a max of 10 tons when sharing his strength with the rest of the crew. It doesn't really matter though, since he primarily utilizes his crowbar and seldom relies on sheer brute strength to begin with.   "
When he learned to utilize his powers better, he could empower his colleagues without lowering his base strength.  "

I'm pretty sure that Ulik was the one who actually informed him on that. 

@Lance Uppercut
said:

"Most of what Wrecker does is bash people with it. That seems like pure brute strength to me. Unless you meant like grappling or something. "

No, he actually utilizes his crowbar's Asgardian magic capabilities in a majority of his fights. BTW by brute strength, I meant grappling or strictly using your fists in a straight-up fight. 

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By capall

how is wrecker's durability? any feats

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I say Carnage. Carnage is Physically weaker yea just by a tad bit however, Carnage is going to try and Gut him and strangle him and lets not forget Symbiotes have been shown as of recent to "Hulk" out when aggrivated. This is usually shown through Venom(Mac and Flash) and Toxin(Pat and Eddie) in which they become physically larger,stronger and savage to overwhelm there opponents.Recently Carnage has been shown to be able to control people with his symbiote...This can happem here if The wrecker aint gutted. I say Carnage Hard difficulty.