#1 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio

 
 Carnage atm has realy vast strength (well over 90 tons).
 
Wolerine was able to effectivly fight with even stronger.
 
So would it be a good fight and what y think who could win ?

#2 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor: Slice and dice.
 
:)
#3 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage would beat the crap out of logan here
#4 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

On an irrelevant note, I wonder what would happen if Logan managed to slice Carnage's arm off. Would Carnage be able to regenerate the arm?

#5 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
"On an irrelevant note, I wonder what would happen if Logan managed to slice Carnage's arm off. Would Carnage be able to regenerate the arm? "

i don't think it's even been done but i would suspect that he probably could based on the fact that he is able to shapeshift, altho i doubt it would be done instantly
#6 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Statman said:
"

Wolverine would be-head him

"

how so?
#7 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall: Why would shapeshifting influence Carnage's healing factor? Also, I wanted to add that, if Carnage's entire arm were cut off. 
#8 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @capall: Why would shapeshifting influence Carnage's healing factor? Also, I wanted to add that, if Carnage's entire arm were cut off.  "

shapeshifting doesn't influence his hf but what it shows is his ablitity to reshape his body or parts, like said above my answer was only a suspected not an entire truth
#9 Posted by Calisthenicskingz (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage

#10 Posted by Siafon (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage wins the fight, and even if Logan sliced off an appendage he would regrow it. The symbiote that Cassidy has is different that Venom. Venom wears his symbiote, while Carnage's symbiote is within him. It has mingled with his blood, and he manipulates it that way. His symbiote is completely submissive to Cassidy. He is usuallly bound with restraints so he can't even move his mouth, because that is how he releases it. His blood is the symbiote. So cutting of an appendage it could easily be reattached, or regrown. It would be a bloody fight until Cassidy got bored, or decided he wanted to test Logan threshold of pain.
#11 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
logan would exhaust the syms regen and kill them.
#12 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Siafon: So if Carnage were sliced in half or blown to pieces, he would be able to heal back together?
#13 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor said:
"  Carnage atm has realy vast strength (well over 90 tons)."

I believe you're thinking of Toxin there. Carnage isn't that strong. 
 
He should still win this fight though.
#14 Posted by Smooth Criminal (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Carnage atm ... Dead? 
 
Regardless, I could see Carnage incapacitating Logan with not much difficulty. Carnage is stronger, so he could tentacle-bind him and flood his airways until Logan passes out, etc.

#15 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. those claws will just tear through him like water and then reassemble right back. there's nothing wolverine can do really with a plot device.

#16 Edited by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

 
  @Grand Ninja: What if for some reason, Logan was able to slice Carnage's leg or arm off. Then what?
 
I know it wouldn't happen, but let's speculate. 

#17 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @Bor said:
"  Carnage atm has realy vast strength (well over 90 tons)."
I believe you're thinking of Toxin there. Carnage isn't that strong.  He should still win this fight though. "
actually carnage is at minimum of 20 tons, but he can also grow in size increasing that strength. the only way wolverine can win is the same way spiderman, vemon and the fantasic four beat him. through PIS.
#18 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grand Ninja said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Bor said:
"  Carnage atm has realy vast strength (well over 90 tons)."
I believe you're thinking of Toxin there. Carnage isn't that strong.  He should still win this fight though. "
actually carnage is at minimum of 20 tons, but he can also grow in size increasing that strength. the only way wolverine can win is the same way spiderman, vemon and the fantasic four beat him. through PIS. "

I'm not sure of his exact strength level, but he is stronger than Spider-Man and Venom combined (at the time of Carnage's origin). That would put him somewhere around the 30 ton level minimum. I once heard something about him being at the 50 ton mark, but I'm not sure how reliable the source is. 
But, however strong he is, he sure as heck isn't a 90 tonner.
#19 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
" @Grand Ninja said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Bor said:
"  Carnage atm has realy vast strength (well over 90 tons)."
I believe you're thinking of Toxin there. Carnage isn't that strong.  He should still win this fight though. "
actually carnage is at minimum of 20 tons, but he can also grow in size increasing that strength. the only way wolverine can win is the same way spiderman, vemon and the fantasic four beat him. through PIS. "
I'm not sure of his exact strength level, but he is stronger than Spider-Man and Venom combined (at the time of Carnage's origin). That would put him somewhere around the 30 ton level minimum. I once heard something about him being at the 50 ton mark, but I'm not sure how reliable the source is. But, however strong he is, he sure as heck isn't a 90 tonner. "
oh no, not even close to 90 tons. he can grow in size, but he doesn't grow that big.I think he can get as tall as 1 story tall.
#20 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can outsmart him . Throw at Carnage an explosive barrel , for example .

#21 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

 
Carnage(in a pretty one-sided bout).

#22 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro said:
" Carnage(in a pretty one-sided bout). "

 Agreed.  Carnage for the win, easily too.
 
@castleking said:
"logan would exhaust the syms regen and kill them.
"

 
 Carnage is over 100 times stronger then wolverine, literally.  Carnage can press 90 tons.  90 TONS.  wolverine can't even lift 1 ton. ( 800 lbs), to be precise. 
Carnage's symbiote also protects carnage from most brute force harm.  Not to mention the fact that Carnage is over twice as fast as spiderman, who is already waaaaay faster than Wolverine.   
Carnage also has faaaar better reflexes, far better then even spiderman. 
Carnage also has range attacks.  wolverine doesn't.
#23 Posted by ihatemymom (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@Smooth Criminal said:

"Isn't Carnage atm ... Dead?   Regardless, I could see Carnage incapacitating Logan with not much difficulty. Carnage is stronger, so he could tentacle-bind him and flood his airways until Logan passes out, etc. "


  
OMG, this isn't even funny.  Carnage would DESTROY, I mean, ANNIHILATE and HUMILIATE Wolverine. 
Its not that I like Carnage, but Carnage is soo much stronger than Wolverine that its not even a close match.     
    
@cracks said:

" @Siafon: So if Carnage were sliced in half or blown to pieces, he would be able to heal back together? "


Carnage's symbiote would allow Carnage to heal from virtually anything quickly.   ( its different from venom's). 
 
#24 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:
" @Ziro said:
" Carnage(in a pretty one-sided bout). "

 Agreed.  Carnage for the win, easily too.
 
@castleking said:
"logan would exhaust the syms regen and kill them.
"
  Carnage is over 100 times stronger then wolverine, literally.  Carnage can press 90 tons.  90 TONS.  wolverine can't even lift 1 ton. ( 800 lbs), to be precise. Carnage's symbiote also protects carnage from most brute force harm.  Not to mention the fact that Carnage is over twice as fast as spiderman, who is already waaaaay faster than Wolverine.   Carnage also has faaaar better reflexes, far better then even spiderman. Carnage also has range attacks.  wolverine doesn't. "
Carnage isn't anywhere near 90 tons, but anyway.
 
He wins. And this fight has been done at least 5 times already.
Moderator
#25 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@ihatemymom: Good to see you finally got yourself and avatar
#26 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @why so serious said:
" @Ziro said:
" Carnage(in a pretty one-sided bout). "

 Agreed.  Carnage for the win, easily too.
 
@castleking said:
"logan would exhaust the syms regen and kill them.
"
  Carnage is over 100 times stronger then wolverine, literally.  Carnage can press 90 tons.  90 TONS.  wolverine can't even lift 1 ton. ( 800 lbs), to be precise. Carnage's symbiote also protects carnage from most brute force harm.  Not to mention the fact that Carnage is over twice as fast as spiderman, who is already waaaaay faster than Wolverine.   Carnage also has faaaar better reflexes, far better then even spiderman. Carnage also has range attacks.  wolverine doesn't. "
Carnage isn't anywhere near 90 tons, but anyway.
 
He wins. And this fight has been done at least 5 times already.
"

I found somewhere that the strongest version of carnage was indeed in class 90, but anyways, aint matter.   
 
CARNAGE STOMPS WOLVERINE.
#27 Posted by ihatemymom (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @ihatemymom: Good to see you finally got yourself and avatar "

sure.
#28 Posted by jack128875 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage cannot possibly lose to wolverine, even if he wanted to. 
 
In the end, I see Carnage inserting his tendrils into Wolverine's nose and taking all of Wolverine's organs out.
#29 Edited by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

Way faster than Spiderman... really? How so, don't remember this becoming fact in any of the books. And Spiderman way faster than Wolverine? Faster, yes, but way faster? Logan's reflexes are top tier. I'd say his agility and speed are inferior to both Spidey and Carnage (not by as much as the above exagerrated poster would have us believe) but not his reflexes. His reflexes are tied to his enhanced senses and border on precog. When written accurately, he is a master at telegraphing his opponents moves.
 
Carnage takes it 6/10 times -  But NOT because he's stronger; strength levels are not too huge a factor in Wolvie fights. Adamantium skeleton and healing factor (which is insane in present day) will keep him up. I repeat, folks outside of Hulk level brute force trauma don't really threaten the Wolverine with brute strength alone. His superhuman speed, agility, insane reflexes (reflexes I would peg as actually better than Carnage's) coupled with his second to none fighting skills (if he, and by 'he' I mean the writer of the month, wakes up and actually chooses to USE said skills) should allow him to avoid most hits anyway. Those he doesn't, he heals through. What I'm saying here, is a fighter as skilled as a Wolvie (plus his enhanced senses) or even a Cap will make up for what they lack in speed with prowess against a 'potentially' faster opponent.
 
If I give Logan 4 fights on 10 because if Carnage is stupid, which he often is, and doesn't tie Logan up before closing for the kill, Wolverine has a very real chance at decapitating or just carving Carnage to pieces up close and personal. Again, only if Logan uses his skills and stops messing around - a master of combat to that degree, even if we just look at his samurai training - as a samurai KNOWS where to strike ONCE to kill  (it's called iaijutsu training). A samurai can draw his blade in one fluid motion, needing to strike only once for the kill - a movement often faster than the eye can see. They study anatomy, and know exactly where the kill strike is. Wolverine wouldn't  be messing around with symbiot appendages.
 
Carnage is a psycho and has no real fighting ability to speak of. 
 
Anyway, that's my take on it. 
#30 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage wins easily.

#31 Posted by BattleHeiz (642 posts) - - Show Bio

Naughty Tentacles

#32 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage was strong enough to have a 20 issue story Arc and survive being ripped in half by Sentry i think he takes this

#33 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber:
Ya, but being ripped in half ... he most certainly lost. And this without having the time to even realize he wasn't in one piece anymore. Sentry sneezes on Carnage and he's done. 
 
Likewise, losing his head to an adamantium swipe... he may not die (though I think he would) ... but he would lose. I give Carnage the majority, but I don't believe it's the curbstomp some people say it is if Carnage is silly enough to go hand to hand. Wolverine, if written with half the skill he has, could end most hand to hand battles with a one shot (for those who his claws can pierce). 
 
If Carnage stays his distance and uses said tentacles... Wolvie goes down in all likelihood without getting any licks in.
#34 Posted by chrisp0394 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ramtha07 said:

Way faster than Spiderman... really? How so, don't remember this becoming fact in any of the books. And Spiderman way faster than Wolverine? Faster, yes, but way faster? Logan's reflexes are top tier. I'd say his agility and speed are inferior to both Spidey and Carnage (not by as much as the above exagerrated poster would have us believe) but not his reflexes. His reflexes are tied to his enhanced senses and border on precog. When written accurately, he is a master at telegraphing his opponents moves. Carnage takes it 6/10 times - But NOT because he's stronger; strength levels are not too huge a factor in Wolvie fights. Adamantium skeleton and healing factor (which is insane in present day) will keep him up. I repeat, folks outside of Hulk level brute force trauma don't really threaten the Wolverine with brute strength alone. His superhuman speed, agility, insane reflexes (reflexes I would peg as actually better than Carnage's) coupled with his second to none fighting skills (if he, and by 'he' I mean the writer of the month, wakes up and actually chooses to USE said skills) should allow him to avoid most hits anyway. Those he doesn't, he heals through. What I'm saying here, is a fighter as skilled as a Wolvie (plus his enhanced senses) or even a Cap will make up for what they lack in speed with prowess against a 'potentially' faster opponent. If I give Logan 4 fights on 10 because if Carnage is stupid, which he often is, and doesn't tie Logan up before closing for the kill, Wolverine has a very real chance at decapitating or just carving Carnage to pieces up close and personal. Again, only if Logan uses his skills and stops messing around - a master of combat to that degree, even if we just look at his samurai training - as a samurai KNOWS where to strike ONCE to kill (it's called iaijutsu training). A samurai can draw his blade in one fluid motion, needing to strike only once for the kill - a movement often faster than the eye can see. They study anatomy, and know exactly where the kill strike is. Wolverine wouldn't be messing around with symbiot appendages. Carnage is a psycho and has no real fighting ability to speak of. Anyway, that's my take on it.

@Ramtha07 I don't think I could possible agree with you more, in all aspects of your point of view. I'm going to give the majority to carnage for the sole reason that he has ranged attacks, which will eventually tire wolverine. If carnage is stupid enough to go hand to hand with wolverine, he loses in my opinion. The current HF of wolverine is also far superior to Carnage.