#1 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage vs Toxin

Both are bloodlusted

No preparation time

Battle takes place in a factory

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16299 posts) - - Show Bio

Cletus should take current Toxin imo. Eddie's not proven to be on Pat's level yet.

#3 Edited by TDK_1997 (14718 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin Eddie is not that good as Pat.Carnage should win.

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Cletus should take current Toxin imo. Eddie's not proven to be on Pat's level yet.

@tdk_1997 said:

Toxin Eddie is not that good as Pat.Carnage should win.

Eddie is not only the WORST Drawn Symbiot, but proven time and again the WORST Symbiot ever in Marvel Universe.

#5 Edited by Strider92 (16299 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Angelo-Venom....I rest my case!

Never heard of him.

However I believe fully Mac Gargan Venom is 10 times a better Symbiot than Eddie Toxin. That is just ****ing sad.

#7 Edited by Strider92 (16299 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Good thing you haven't. It was when Venom was Angelo Furtano. Spider-man beat the living crap out of him with ease:

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14718 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Angelo was far worse than Eddie Toxin.

#9 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: I'm curious, how do the two Toxins compare? Why is Pat superior?

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16299 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: Pat beat down Carnage and Eddie-Venom at the same time and stomped the Wrecking Crew. Current Toxin can't even beat Flash Venom who is weaker than Eddie.

#11 Edited by laflux (15496 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92 said:

@cadencev2: Good thing you haven't. It was when Venom was Angelo Furtano. Spider-man beat the living crap out of him with ease:

This is unfair. Usually I come in first and make a joke about how useless Angelo was, only to have the wind taken out of my sails

I remember mentioning Angelo to @jashro44 and his response was Angelo didn't exist >:DD.

Although to be fair, Spider-Man only started laying down the pain once Venom killed an innocent bystander........

#12 Posted by Shawnbaby (10669 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Even the Symbiote knew how much Angelo sucked.

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (13071 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage

#14 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage

#15 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: @strider92: @tdk_1997:

Don't know what you guys are talking about. Eddie Toxin beat Flash so bad even the Venom symbiote had trouble healing him. The only reason he "won" was because he injected him with his symbiote inhibitor and even tha didn't stop him for long.

Regardless, I will agree Broxin is one of the ugliest symbiotes ever put to paper (I put Hybrid above). Seriously, I thought he was going to look like this:

#16 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as the fight goes, my money is on Brock. He has history with Kasady and has the raw power to put him down.

#17 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't the Toxin symbiote have a top end around 75 tons? And when Eddie isn't used to job or develop a plot line (line in Venom 36) he's pretty beastly. Even though Flash held back the symbiote in their first encounter he damn near killed him. Not to mention Brock has a seething hate for Carnage, and so does the Toxin symbiote. I think he can put Carnage down. Not easily though, Kasady's madness always makes him a handful.

However, we've yet to see what Carnage will be like now that Kasady has been lobotomized.

#18 Edited by TDK_1997 (14718 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Well Flash is way below Eddie's power level with the symbiote.When Pat was Toxin he beat Carnage and Venom at the same time.That says way too much for his power level.

#19 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5241 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Carnage more.

#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@venomoushatred1001: Well Flash is way below Eddie's power level with the symbiote.When Pat was Toxin he beat Carnage and Venom at the same time.That says way too much for his power level.

He didn't beat Venom and Carnage at the same time. In fat, he was getting stomped by them until Spider-Man and Black Cat ame to save his bacon. Otherwise, I do agree Pat has much better feats then Brock.

#21 Posted by russellmania77 (15042 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, so this is Eddie now