#1 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins?

#2 Posted by Bender (27 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing.

His outer shell will protect him from all of carnage's attacks.

#3 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

hm but would it be possible for carnage to slip in and out of those cracks? you neeeeveer know. considering they dont say if his rockish shell is like skin (and no breaks) or like billions and billions of tiny rocks that only looks like one peice.

XD

#4 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Carnage is better (or some might say more psychotic) than that. Carnage doesn't necessarily need to penetrate the Thing's rocky exterior. He can creat shapes with his symbiote, and hit the Thing, and just keep bashing away. Carnage also might poke the Thing's eyes. Carnage can do so many things, its not even funny. I mean, think of what he's done to Venom.

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

this is so carnage

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

thing is too slow

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Time Keeper says:

"I think Carnage is better (or some might say more psychotic) than that. Carnage doesn't necessarily need to penetrate the Thing's rocky exterior. He can creat shapes with his symbiote, and hit the Thing, and just keep bashing away. Carnage also might poke the Thing's eyes. Carnage can do so many things, its not even funny. I mean, think of what he's done to Venom."

I agree with you minus the Venom part. Venom usually wins in the end. Anyway, Carnage would probably use the Symbiote to pin down Ben, make a giant Chizzle, and destroy the The Thing.

#8 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree

#9 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Eternus said:
"

hm but would it be possible for carnage to slip in and out of those cracks? you neeeeveer know. considering they dont say if his rockish shell is like skin (and no breaks) or like billions and billions of tiny rocks that only looks like one peice.

XD

"

yeah good point. 

that would be the only way carnage could win though (even though anyway it would be a good fight). 
#10 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Carnage is strong as Ben?
#11 Posted by BillyBonzo (418 posts) - - Show Bio

I reckon the thing would win i cant see what carnage will do to knock him out 

#12 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@hyiena said:
"Is Carnage is strong as Ben? "

no i dont think so. 
#13 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing he is a giant rock thing and Carnage is dead already.

#14 Posted by MadHatter2 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

most defenitly Carnage. Carnage is pretty much Venom except more powerful, and ive seen Venom almost murder the Thing

LOOK AT THAT!!! HES FRIGEN PULLING Venom apart!!!
#15 Posted by pulamea (247 posts) - - Show Bio

since venom almost killed the thing using nothing but his tongue i assume carnage will stop him while his on crack

#16 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage

#17 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage.

#18 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing FTW

#19 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage infects him like last time.

#20 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage with out to much trouble.......

#21 Posted by nickzambuto (12979 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this bumped for a two word response?

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

#23 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage.

#24 Posted by jashro44 (19756 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread was made before carnage could do that. We assume he can't do that here. Regardless I think carnage can hurt the thing and he probably can dodge thing rather easily. I think it could a interesting fight though.
#25 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

This thread was made before carnage could do that. We assume he can't do that here. Regardless I think carnage can hurt the thing and he probably can dodge thing rather easily. I think it could a interesting fight though.

Regardless, I still think Carnage due to superier speed and weapon creating abilities.

#26 Posted by Killemall (18275 posts) - - Show Bio

I fear we are talking current carnage here, no arguments that current carnage , specially the one from Carnage USA would win against Thing. In fact he already mind controlled Thing, Captain America, Wolverine and few other in the said issue.

But since the battle was made 4 years ago, dont think he had that ability and dont think he was strong enough, or has ever been strong enough to content with thing.

#27 Posted by Killemall (18275 posts) - - Show Bio

Regardless, I still think Carnage due to superier speed and weapon creating abilities.

The thing could always thunder clap, or stomp his foot on the ground extremely hard. Or simply punch him to sleep.

#28 Posted by Strider92 (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage should win this.

#29 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

The thing could always thunder clap, or stomp his foot on the ground extremely hard. Or simply punch him to sleep.

Carnage is fast enough to fatally slash through Thing before any of that happens. His speed and agility was on par with Spider-Man's.

#30 Posted by Killemall (18275 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage is fast enough to fatally slash through Thing before any of that happens. His speed and agility was on par with Spider-Man's.

wouldnt thing's durability protect him against such attacks, he's taken a nuke on his face how hard could Carnage possibly slice?

#31 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimm wins without symbiotic takeover.

#32 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

wouldnt thing's durability protect him against such attacks, he's taken a nuke on his face how hard could Carnage possibly slice?

Carnage's weapons have been shown to slice through steel with ease. I doubt Thing's skin could withstand them.

#33 Edited by Erkan12 (2444 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage.

#34 Posted by Bones309 (813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Carnage's weapons have been shown to slice through steel with ease. I doubt Thing's skin could withstand them.

Can't the Thing tear steal with his fingers?

#35 Edited by SoA (4699 posts) - - Show Bio

twice as strong as venom with the power to form weapons ...hmmm

#36 Posted by Kingant27 (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage strength level is a 70 toner, whereas the thing is around 80 tons-100tons slightly higher, but the thing is still a punching bag for 100+ tons level characters.

Carnage is much faster, better reflexes, and has sharp claws like symbiotic, although I don't think they could cut through the Things skin, as it is a cosmic stone-like skin; World War Hulk has broken his stone-like skin slightly.

Depends if it's to the death, KO or until someone gives up.

To the Death, Thing (6.5/10).

KO, Carnage (7/10).

Submit, Thing (6/10).

#37 Posted by Bones309 (813 posts) - - Show Bio

I think location could be a big factor here. For example, does the Thing have access to Fantastic Four weapons?

#38 Posted by dondave (34567 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Experio (14300 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing.

#40 Posted by YourFrieNdtillTheEnd (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage.