Stalemate?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TERMINATORXX

T-1000 since I know nothing about Carnage and I don't care.

T-1000 wins.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

There's nothing that these 2 can do to each other. Stalemate unless OP chooses a setting that has both player weaknesses.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I'm so tired of all these T-1000 stalemate-scenario battles.

Anyways, stalemate.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

I'm so tired of all these T-1000 stalemate-scenario battles.

Anyways, stalemate.

lmao

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By slimj87d

I don't think this is a stalemate. Carnage has a bunch of weaknesses while the T-1000 does not. If they continue to fight and do not back down, the T-1000 will not tire (symbiotes get tired if they shoot and fire their mass) or Carnage will eventually be exposed to his weakness of noises or fire.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gingerpenny

Draw never ending til one burned up somehow

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Abirzenith
@SlimJ87D: ahh finally someone who actually put some thought into it instead of complaining that they are bored and stuff , btw t1000 is vulnerable to both intense negative and positive heat so that may play a part as well in this battle 
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

admitting both your ignorance and bias in a single post? I'm so very proud of you son...this is a big step for you.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

admitting both your ignorance and bias in a single post? I'm so very proud of you son...this is a big step for you.

Are you really this obsessed with TERMINATOR threads that you have to call me out in all of em.

I dont care. T-1000 wins for reasons another user above explained.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

Are you really this obsessed with TERMINATOR threads that you have to call me out in all of em.

You misunderstood me entirely. I was actually congratulating you for at least admitting your bias and ignorance before proclaiming the T-1000 the victor. If you did that more often you'd probably get along better with everyone here.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

You misunderstood me entirely. I was actually congratulating you for at least admitting your bias and ignorance before proclaiming the T-1000 the victor. If you did that more often you'd probably get along better with everyone here.

I do get along with alots of people, you're the one who crys the most over nothing. T-1000 wins because the only one who can beat him one on one is God.... nothing more.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

I do get along with alots of people, you're the one who crys the most over nothing. T-1000 wins because the only one who can beat him one on one is God.... nothing more.

See, here I am actually trying to be nice to you and still you have to throw insults at me.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

See, here I am actually trying to be nice to you and still you have to throw insults at me.

When did I call you a name? I never said anything to you, I never said you were dumb, stupid or anything.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

When did I call you a name? I never said anything to you, I never said you were dumb, stupid or anything.

You said that I cry most of the time over nothing. That's insulting. And you have been flagged for it.

The End.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zackattack529

HMM...MAYBE T-10000.....ALTHOUGH I ALSO LIKE CARNAGE'S CHANCES HERE.

ID LIKE TO HEAR WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY FOR cARNAGE WINNING.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

You said that I cry most of the time over nothing. That's insulting. And you have been flagged for it.

The End.

You do cry and get upset over nothing.

No Caption Provided
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By charlieboy

I don't really see how they are going to hurt each other. Carnage's speed alone is going to protect him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

The End.

No Caption Provided

Flagged Again. I'm asking you to stop this nonsense.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zackattack529
No Caption Provided

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

The End.

No Caption Provided
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

The End.

No Caption Provided

Then stop replying to me simple as.

T-1000 Destroys.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

The End.

No Caption Provided

T-1000 Destroys.

Stop insulting me and I will have no reason to reply to you.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

The End.

No Caption Provided

T-1000 Destroys.

I didnt insult you period.

Calling you names would be like " You're a Crybaby " thats name calling.

Saying " You cry about me in every thread " is not an insult cause its not name calling, its a sentence and it is the truth. And

T-1000 wins.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By charlieboy

@Shawnbaby: Dude, just let the mods take care of it.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@charlieboy said:

I didn't even do nothing to him really.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zackattack529

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

The End.

No Caption Provided

T-1000 Destroys.

I didnt insult you period.

Calling you names would be like " You're a Crybaby " thats name calling.

Saying " You cry about me in every thread " is not an insult cause its not name calling, its a sentence and it is the truth. And

T-1000 wins.

TerminatorXX does have a point here..you feel you have to defend yourself against a troll when it clearly says in the battle fourms to flag and ignore..so i agree with what Terminatorxx says here.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By charlieboy

@TERMINATORXX: come on , you are trying to antagonize him. Neither one is completely innocent. And you admit that you know nothing of Carnage and still declare Terminator the winner. That's a bit trollish.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX: You are being insulting. If you would just stop there wouldn't be an issue here. So, don't reply to this message...just let it go and I'll do the same.

@charlieboy said:

It would be nice if the Mods actually would take care of it....but for some reason he always gets off the hook.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@charlieboy said:

@TERMINATORXX: come on , you are trying to antagonize him. Neither one is completely innocent. And you admit that you know nothing of Carnage and still declare Terminator the winner. That's a bit trollish.

Ok by me admitting " I know nothing about Canage so TERMINATOR wins. " wouldnt that be fanboyism rather than trollish?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX: You are being insulting. If you would just stop there wouldn't be an issue here. So, don't reply to this message...just let it go and I'll do the same.

@charlieboy said:

It would be nice if the Mods actually would take care of it....but for some reason he always gets off the hook.

I didnt insult or flaim you, Ok i'll stop responding to you think and I let this go along time ago and you havent obviously.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By charlieboy

@TERMINATORXX: Being a fanboy and going on a battle and keeps saying that your character wins over and over without actually knowing anything about the opponent is trolling.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shawnbaby

@zackattack529: All I'm trying to do is to get him to leave me alone. I'm trying to be reasonable.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@charlieboy said:

@TERMINATORXX: Being a fanboy and going on a battle and keeps saying that your character wins over and over without actually knowing anything about the opponent is trolling.

No.

Trolling is saying a bunch of off the wall crap that isnt true.

Like if I said the T-1000 killed Gigan, that would be trolling for the fact gigan and The T-1000 never faught and I was making up crap for attention. Thats trolling.

Shawn started it. Not me.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zackattack529

@charlieboy said:

That is not trolling dude? haha it is fanboy-ism.

Trolling would be going onto the battle saying something insulting to another user OR trying to somehow start a shitstorm by saying something insulting that would get people angry.

like if the casual lets say..Ok my girlfriend is only a Laker fan cause I am a Laker fan..so when we go to games and she cheers for them because i am a fan..does that make her a troll? lol it just makes her supportive.

i mean look at Terminatorxx name..obviously he will go for T-1000. its just supporting what you like. let it be.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By charlieboy

@TERMINATORXX: ok whatever you think dude. Have you actually read the battle forum rules?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@charlieboy said:

@TERMINATORXX: ok whatever you think dude. Have you actually read the battle forum rules?

I've been on here for over 2 or so years. You think I still havent read the rules? lol ok.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Shawnbaby

@zackattack529 said:

@charlieboy said:

Trolling would be going onto the battle saying something insulting to another user OR trying to somehow start a shitstorm by saying something insulting that would get people angry.

like if the casual lets say..Ok my girlfriend is only a Laker fan cause I am a Laker fan..so when we go to games and she cheers for them because i am a fan..does that make her a troll? lol it just makes her supportive.

i mean look at Terminatorxx name..obviously he will go for T-1000. its just supporting what you like. let it be.

Watch the language. There's no swearing here.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By charlieboy

@zackattack529: dude the fanboys that keep saying that their characters will win whether they will or not is just an attempt to get on people's nerves which is trolling.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@zackattack529 said:

@charlieboy said:

Exactly. Wearing a TERMINATOR name is like me wearing my TERMINATOR Pajamas right now. It is fanboyism of course and it shows you represent it.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By zackattack529

@Shawnbaby said:

@zackattack529: All I'm trying to do is to get him to leave me alone. I'm trying to be reasonable.

and by doing that you ignore him and flag..if the mods feel it necessary to let him go then they will...look i USED to troll on facebook and youtube 4 years ago. and we'd get people like you to keep replying till you get angry. but all it takes is people like you to ignore and it would stop. when dealing with a Troll remember. 2 words IGNORE -FLAG!

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@zackattack529 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

and by doing that you ignore him and flag..if the mods feel it necessary to let him go then they will...look i USED to troll on facebook and youtube 4 years ago. and we'd get people like you to keep replying till you get angry. but all it takes is people like you to ignore and it would stop. when dealing with a Troll remember. 2 words IGNORE -FLAG!

Thank you for Coaching him.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By zackattack529

@TERMINATORXX said:

@zackattack529 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Yaa idk..im starting to think he is the troll now. he just doesnt get the point. i used to troll so i know how to deal with a troll better than anyone. lol but you know what ill just let him rage on.

he doesn't even realize that he is the main problem here by contributing to the flame war.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Shawnbaby

@zackattack529 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Problem being is the mods don't ever actually do anything about him.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By zackattack529

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

You started the whole thing right here...just letting you know that. you didn't even start you're post or mention anything about the battle between carnage or T-1000.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@zackattack529 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@zackattack529 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Yaa idk..im starting to think he is the troll now. he just doesnt get the point. i used to troll so i know how to deal with a troll better than anyone. lol but you know what ill just let him rage on.

he doesn't even realize that he is the main problem here by contributing to the flame war.

LMAO Amen to that Bro.... LOL I told you he trolls, flaims and crys over nothing. He'll do it too.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By charlieboy

@Shawnbaby: you did kinda start it. the best thing to do would be to just stop.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Shawnbaby

@charlieboy said:

@zackattack529 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

You started the whole thing right here...just letting you know that. you didn't even start you're post or mention anything about the battle between carnage or T-1000.

Except I wasn't insulting him. I actually thought it was really good of him to admit his bias and ignorance of the other combatant before just announcing "T-1000 wins".

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Anyways

feats for carnage?

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By zackattack529

@Shawnbaby said:

@charlieboy said:

@zackattack529 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

T-1000 wins.

Except I wasn't insulting him. I actually thought it was really good of him to admit his bias and ignorance of the other combatant before just announcing "T-1000 wins".

*sigh...fine you know what..go on and fight your good fight. but just letting you know when the Mod gets here, he is going to slap ALL of our wrist not just Terminatorxxs because we all contributed to this flame war together..so nothing will be accomplished..all you have to do is ignore..like im going to do right now