#1 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

In New york morals are normal. Carnage is determined to kill she Hulk.

vs

#2 Edited by New_World_Order (13060 posts) - - Show Bio

Coundn't he just posess her?

#3 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

- not that easily, Eddy Brock can reject it, then she hulk can!

#4 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Carnage can win this.

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (13060 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

If Brock can do it, i'm positive Jen can too.

@Stronger said:

Why?

#6 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@18hunt said:

@Stronger said:

Why?

Well Spider-man would arguably give She-Hulk a lot of trouble,if not beating her.

Carnage is like 10 Spider-men in terms of strength,speed and durability.

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13060 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@18hunt said:

@Stronger said:

Why?

Well Spider-man would arguably give She-Hulk a lot of trouble,if not beating her.

Spider-Man would get stomped by She-Hulk. And, Carnage is not 10x more powerful than Spider-Man. Just a couple.

#8 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Stronger said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@18hunt said:

@Stronger said:

Why?

Spider-Man would get stomped by She-Hulk. And, Carnage is not 10x more powerful than Spider-Man. Just a couple.

Wrong.Spider-man has given Hulk and Thor really good fights.She-Hulk is nowhere near them.

#9 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

I say carnage, He can lift 50+ tons, he is a great fighter with an amazing healing factor, and he can make weapons out of himself

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (13060 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Stronger said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@18hunt said:

@Stronger said:

Why?

Wrong.Spider-man has given Hulk and Thor really good fights.She-Hulk is nowhere near them.

Are you joking? Really? Spider-Man got treated like a nuisance when he fought Thor. Hulk wouldn't even feel Spider-Man's punches. She-Hulk wou'd have a way better chance than Spider-Man.

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (13060 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

I say carnage, He can lift 50+ tons, he is a great fighter with an amazing healing factor, and he can make weapons out of himself

She-Hulk is a better fighter. Shown when she fought, and defeated Abomination.

#12 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3825 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Jen on this one. It's nice to see her in a battle in which she isn't getting stomped.

#13 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage is immune to physical damage, He wins.....

#14 Posted by robertloucksjr (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk, but Carnage would not embarrass himself.

#15 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage should win this, assuming I'm accurate in saying She Hulk is around Thing level.

#16 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: Explain how she can beat someone who is able to Create any Weapon/Shape out of his tendrils, Swing webs, Dodge every attack of hers, and has an extremely high resistance to physical damage? Venom is weaker than Carnage, but he would also wreck She Hulk....

#17 Posted by robertloucksjr (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052: She is way stronger and more durable than Carnage. I don't think he can really hurt her. She is also skilled in hand to hand and very smart. Once she gets her hands on him, she could literally tear him limb from limb.

#18 Edited by spidermannoir (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052: true. maximum carnage beat tony,spidey,wolverine,cap at same time.so carnage murders her

#19 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage. He can make piercing and slashing weapons out of his own body, and likes to do so. Given his strength and ability, it should be enough to take down She-Hulk, as all Hulks usually don't handle piercing/slashing well. It'd be a good fight though, as she has every physical advantage, but lacks his healing factor and versatility.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#20 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (555 posts) - - Show Bio

wouldnt she hulk just use fire against him to weaken him then just do what sentry did and rip him in half im a big carnage fan but i would have to go with she hulk

#21 Edited by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: She wouldn't be strong enough to rip the Symbiote from the host, She may be stronger than him, but his durability exceeds her as the Symbiote protects the host from physical damage and that's really all She-Hulk can dish out.

She wouldn't be able to catch him, His speed, reflexes, agility, etc, are too much for her to be able to lay a finger on him, but if somehow she does manage to grab hold of him, he would claw her face, gouge her eyes, etc. This would be more than enough for her to lose grip, but she is never going to be able to do this in the first place.

Even if Carnage lets her try and put him down, She shouldn't be able to because like I said, she wouldn't be able to tear the Symbiote unless she has some strong noise/sound at her disposal but she wouldn't think of that without Spidey's help.

He exceeds her in durability, speed, agility, weapons, long-range combat, short-range combat.

She exceeds him in strength, intelligence and that's just about it....

So out of the aspects I have named here Carnage has 6/8 aspects while She-Hulk merely scrapes a 2/8.

She-Hulk isn't winning this no matter what......

#22 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052: FIRE

#23 Posted by God_Spawn (37740 posts) - - Show Bio

Jen.

#24 Edited by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: What about fire? Carnage may be weak against fire, but she wouldn't know this without prep and she has no powers that have anything to do with fire.

If she did manage to cause a fire by say for example, Throwing a car and it explodes somehow. Carnage wouldn't be dumb enough to "jump into it".

#25 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Carnage here.

#26 Posted by dondave (36619 posts) - - Show Bio

Jen

#27 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052 said:

@robertloucksjr: She wouldn't be strong enough to rip the Symbiote from the host, She may be stronger than him, but his durability exceeds her as the Symbiote protects the host from physical damage and that's really all She-Hulk can dish out.

She wouldn't be able to catch him, His speed, reflexes, agility, etc, are too much for her to be able to lay a finger on him, but if somehow she does manage to grab hold of him, he would claw her face, gouge her eyes, etc. This would be more than enough for her to lose grip, but she is never going to be able to do this in the first place.

Even if Carnage lets her try and put him down, She shouldn't be able to because like I said, she wouldn't be able to tear the Symbiote unless she has some strong noise/sound at her disposal but she wouldn't think of that without Spidey's help.

He exceeds her in durability, speed, agility, weapons, long-range combat, short-range combat.

She exceeds him in strength, intelligence and that's just about it....

So out of the aspects I have named here Carnage has 6/8 aspects while She-Hulk merely scrapes a 2/8.

She-Hulk isn't winning this no matter what......

How in the world would she hulk not be able to rip him off where are u getting your strength statistics on she hulk

#28 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: The Symbiote wouldn't allow itself to be taken off by strength alone,(Except for guys like Hulk, Superman, etc), noise and fire, sonics are the Symbiotes weaknesses.

But like I stated before she can't catch Carnage nor hurt him and if she tried to take it off, He would tear her apart....

#29 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless he can do this...

I think she could take him. She is stronger, more durable, a better fighter, and potentially could use a thunder clap. Carnage is probably faster, definitely more agile, but I don't think anything he could make out of the symbiote is really going to get through her durability. I guess he could try choking her, but then that's not really his style seeing as he tends to be openly aggressive, upfront, and pretty madcap all in all. He's capable of subtle but that's not his go to strategy usually.

#30 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkDay said:

@Pope052 Even if she had no prep like DarkDay said she could use a thunder clap which she would do in a fight and that would effect carnage giving her enough time to rip her in half which SHE COULD DO!

Unless he can do this...

I think she could take him. She is stronger, more durable, a better fighter, and potentially could use a thunder clap. Carnage is probably faster, definitely more agile, but I don't think anything he could make out of the symbiote is really going to get through her durability. I guess he could try choking her, but then that's not really his style seeing as he tends to be openly aggressive, upfront, and pretty madcap all in all. He's capable of subtle but that's not his go to strategy usually.

:

#31 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkDay: That scan has nothing to do with this thread and was pointless....

However, Carnage isn't stronger but his durability exceeds hers because the Symbiote is immune to physical damage as I said every freaking time, Carnage can shape his tendrils into any weapon he desires, and she isn't going to take every hit from Carnage and still be able to fight...

Her strength won't mean anything as she is never going to catch him.

She-Hulk will never win unless she gets outside help or prep...

#32 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

She Hulk wins.

#33 Posted by Omniscience (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderclap = Sound right?

Omniscience.

#34 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052 said:

However, Carnage isn't stronger but his durability exceeds hers because the Symbiote is immune to physical damage as I said every freaking time, Carnage can shape his tendrils into any weapon he desires, and she isn't going to take every hit from Carnage and still be able to fight...

I didn't say it did. I said unless he's capable of doing that these days without prep, I think she wins. And I said why. You think he's too durable, I see why you might, however he's faster than her and capable of attacking at range, so it seems only logical that she might try a thunder clap which is very much one of his weaknesses. Also making whatever weapon he desires means nothing when said weapons might not do a whole lot against someone who can duke it out with class 100 bricks.

#35 Posted by Angryprune (732 posts) - - Show Bio

she-hulk although I do prefer Carnage

#36 Posted by robertloucksjr (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkDay said:

@Pope052 said:

I didn't say it did. I said unless he's capable of doing that these days without prep, I think she wins. And I said why. You think he's too durable, I see why you might, however he's faster than her and capable of attacking at range, so it seems only logical that she might try a thunder clap which is very much one of his weaknesses. Also making whatever weapon he desires means nothing when said weapons might not do a whole lot against someone who can duke it out with class 100 bricks.

Thunder clap, ground pound, knocking over a building he is clinging to, using a Hulk leap to grab him when he is swinging through the air. His aggressiveness makes him not that hard to lay a glove on.

#37 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkDay said:

@Pope052 said:

Exactly thank you Dark day

#38 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: @DarkDay:

Even if she could take the Symbiote off, she wouldn't be able to grab hold of him as he is too agile, fast for her to handle.

Thunder-Clap is arguable but it won't kill him because unless she spams Thunder-Clap until she can pull the host out, The Symbiote wouldn't die from one Thunder-Clap and it's very unlikely for her to "Thunder-Clap him to death" because OP states Normal Morals and she wouldn't do that.

She-Hulk is outmatched in every aspect but strength (but this won't matter because she won't be able to catch him).

She-Hulk wins apparently because of a Thunder-Clap? That is only one way of her winning, Carnage has dozens of ways of killing her...

Carnage wins and i'm sick to death of repeating myself.....

#39 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052: WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING SHE WONT BE ABLE TO CATCH HIM WHEN IF SHE USES A THUNDER CLAP IT WILL STUN HIM AND GIVE HER ENOUGHT TIME TO GRAB HOLD GOSH

#40 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: From my memory, She-Hulk has never "Thunder-Clapped" anyone to catch them so stop bringing up that argument, If you took Thunder-Clap away from her she would never be able to win so that's pathetic on her part if she won that way..

#41 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052: BUT SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS THE STRENGTH TO DO IT AND ITS NOT PATHETIC USING COMMON SENSE SHE HULK WINS

#42 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: Yeah it is pathetic on her behalf if her only way to win is to use a Thunder-Clap,

While I can state dozens of ways Carnage beats her but you can only state one so far, So if you come up with any more, then maybe i'll listen to you....

Even Venom can beat her and he is weaker than Carnage....

#43 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (555 posts) - - Show Bio

NOT IN STRENGTH

#44 Posted by God_Spawn (37740 posts) - - Show Bio

Jen isn't a lightweight. Even at class 75 she was beating the likes of Namor a couple of times. She's already one of the most skilled bricks in Marvel and a fantastic fighter from the female range of the characters. She is also pretty fast herself (not as fast or agile as Carnage), vastly stronger than Carnage and has some solid durability. Not to mention she does have a healing factor. Yeah, Carnage has a good blunt durability soak, but he isn't immune to physical damage. Otherwise, Flash Venom and Kaine wouldn't have been able to hurt him and both are vastly weaker than her. I think Jen has a good shot at this.

#45 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I never stated that she was a "lightweight" nor that Carnage was 100% immune to physical damage.

I said a few posts ago that Carnage was "Extremely immune" to physical damage but not fully, However it's enough for him to take whatever She-Hulk dishes out.

Her strength is higher than Carnage's but this won't matter because she won't be able to catch him.

I'm sick of this, but Carnage would win.

#46 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pope052 said:

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: @DarkDay:

Even if she could take the Symbiote off, she wouldn't be able to grab hold of him as he is too agile, fast for her to handle.

Thunder-Clap is arguable but it won't kill him because unless she spams Thunder-Clap until she can pull the host out, The Symbiote wouldn't die from one Thunder-Clap and it's very unlikely for her to "Thunder-Clap him to death" because OP states Normal Morals and she wouldn't do that.

She-Hulk is outmatched in every aspect but strength (but this won't matter because she won't be able to catch him).

She-Hulk wins apparently because of a Thunder-Clap? That is only one way of her winning, Carnage has dozens of ways of killing her...

Carnage wins and i'm sick to death of repeating myself.....

I think you're going a little overboard here and I think you're underestimating her durability. Also I'd think about Carnage in character, because I wasn't being factious when I said that his aggression will be a problem for him in this fight. Let's say he stabs her, what stops her from grabbing whatever part of his body he uses and then dragging him to her and pounding him? Yes he could shed the biomass, but likewise he's given her time to heal and he can't just indefinitely shed off pieces of his symbiote.

@Pope052 said:

@god_spawn: I never stated that she was a "lightweight" nor that Carnage was 100% immune to physical damage.

I said a few posts ago that Carnage was "Extremely immune" to physical damage but not fully, However it's enough for him to take whatever She-Hulk dishes out.

Her strength is higher than Carnage's but this won't matter because she won't be able to catch him.

I'm sick of this, but Carnage would win.

Someone can't be "Extremely immune" you are either immune to something or you aren't. You can be extremely resistant, but immunity is immunity. And no Carnage is not immune to physical damage, he is resistant. But even with that resistance he's been KOed by weaker individuals.

#47 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage seems like a better all round fighter

#48 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkDay: Yes sorry perhaps I worded it wrong. Then again you knew what I meant, He is extremely resistant.

#49 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Jen Wins.

#50 Posted by Pope052 (3108 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkDay: You also said that if he tried to stab her, she would grab him and start pounding him,

As I said in almost every post, Carnage has a rapid reaction time which would allow him to avoid her every move even the Thunder-Clap, If she had a hold of him he can shape his Symbiote into anything like a giant Hammer and smack her across the face with it. This probably wouldn't kill her but it would easily stagger her and allow him to escape.

Now if it was Hulk, Juggernaut who where to Thunder-Clap Carnage, then yes it would be over for Carnage because their strength is leagues above She-Hulks so that's why i'm saying that one Thunder-Clap wouldn't put him down.

Also I am not underestimating her durability. I'm saying that her durability isn't enough for her to survive all of Carnage's attacks.

Wolverine once stabbed Carnage it had no effect on him and he then ate his bone claws. I know that it was bone-claw Wolverine, but still Adamantium wouldn't make much of a difference as the Symbiote can just reform.

Even Venom could take She-Hulk and Carnage is better than Venom.