User Lists: 0

Carnage

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Cool. Evil Ryu has enough power to KO and kill carnage. The normal hadouken from a calm Ryu can block charlies sonic boom, which had the power to slice off a massive chunk of a mountain. Even with all the skill and strength that Ryu has and in this form with the amp...I think Carnage can take him. Ryu doesn't have that much speed feats other than fighting with Akuma and dodging bullets point blank easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil Ryu

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How well does Carnage handle energy blasts?

I know in the game Evil Ryu's Dark Hadou seemed to be made of fire if that's the case then Ryu takes this

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot said:

Cool. Evil Ryu has enough power to KO and kill carnage. The normal hadouken from a calm Ryu can block charlies sonic boom, which had the power to slice off a massive chunk of a mountain. Even with all the skill and strength that Ryu has and in this form with the amp...I think Carnage can take him. Ryu doesn't have that much speed feats other than fighting with Akuma and dodging bullets point blank easily.

Been a while but I believe in the newest of the movies Evil Ryu is fast enough to just appear behind someone making use of rocket boots. This person (Crimson Viper) can stalemate Chun Li, and easily beat Cammy who are both known for their speed yet couldn't follow Ryu's movements.

He also has infinite ki according to Seth's computers.

Avatar image for balrog-gigatonpunch
Balrog-GigatonPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I have seen Venom and Carnage fight Spiderman at the same time in one of those Spiderman shows. I don't know if that was canon but I'm sure Ryu can take on Spiderman. But Evil Ryu is a whole other story