#51  Edited By Mortein
Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@mortein: Funny, now if some of you have evidence of the weaponry Deadpool used in his FIRST encounter with carnage, it will be good for your case.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Mortein

@captain_batman_ftw said:

@mortein: Funny, now if some of you have evidence of the weaponry Deadpool used in his FIRST encounter with carnage, it will be good for your case.

He doesn't always carry the same weapons, other that guns and swords, but he almost always has some kind of grenades or bombs or rocket launchers or TNT or a sniper or something like that with himself.

So what do you need me to do exactly, to go through his comics and find scans in which he used explosives?

This is just something I read today.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After several hours, Carnage gets bored of their healing factors and just walk away, carrying tons of their limbs for his dinner.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Carnage

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is BS. Carnage stomps.

Carnage was able to fight Spiderman and Venom in his first appearance so I can't see him losing to these two. I know you shouldn't base a battle on one story but Peter has been held of pretty easily by Cletus multiple times who is stronger and probably faster than both Deadpool and Wolverine put together.

Yup, exactly.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Spiderman is tailor made for Carnage to beat because Carnage has all of his same abilities and much more. Deadpool and Wolverine present a different challenge plus they have gadgets that can actually hurt Carnage.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: unless deadpool is serious this is a stomp for carnage. Standard morals deadpool, there's no telling what he'll do. Wolverines would be overwhelmed quite easily. Carnage is faster than spidey who has been shown to out manuvear wolvie with relative ease. Serious deadpool makes it interesting, but Cletus is very, very fast and lethal. He can toy with his food occasionally though. So I'll give serious deadpool and wolvie a win. But not serious, this is 10-0 carnage favor.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage was able to fight Spiderman and Venom in his first appearance so I can't see him losing to these two. I know you shouldn't base a battle on one story but Peter has been held of pretty easily by Cletus multiple times who is stronger and probably faster than both Deadpool and Wolverine put together.

Fighting Spider-Man and Venom is nothing compared to what Deadpool has done over and over again.

Fighting whole Xmen team and moving so fast that they cant hit him or even see

dominating Avengers before they called cable for help

And if you are going to say "durr Carnage can fight Spider-man and Venom at the same time"
I will say "Hurr Deadpool can fight Captain America, Hercules, Falcon and Iron Fist at the same time" or "Hurr Deadpool taught Loki art of war"

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By D3athstroke
TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By TheDandyMan

@d3athstroke: I have a bit of a problem with Deadpool fighting the Avengers. Cap has put up a fair fight without his shield against Wade before (although Deadpool was dominating) and Daredevil has been quite a challenge too. Plus, shouldn't Hercules be way too much for Deadpool in terms of strength and durability? Perhaps it isn't "PIS" (I don't like using the term but it's the best way to describe some things) and I haven't read the comic so I don't have a full understanding of the event but, from looking at it from where I am, it looks like it. Also, does Deadpool actually KO anyone in that X-Man scan because Spiderman's basically done the same thing other whys.

Just to aid the fight in Carnage's favour, Venom has been able to ensnare Wolverine before (although Logan does escape as trapping Logan isn't Venom's objective):

Carnage has way more control over his tendrils than Venom so he should be able to hold of the two far more easily. It is possible for them to reach him but it's not going to be simply done.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Mortein

DP is just too unpredictable, sometimes he takes out people which are obviously superior to him (Ghost Rider, Dracula, Carnage, Super Skrull) and sometimes he loses against characters which are obviously inferior. He's insane, unpredictable and he risks too much.

Team certainly has a fair chance of winning, but Carnage should take the majority. 6-7/10 for Carnage.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@mortein: Seems reasonable I guess, as this is standard morals then I'm going under the impression that he's going to mess around a bit more.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: As long as Deadpool didn't get caught right off the bat, couldn't he just light Carnage up with the flamethrower once he got close enough? Or even use Wolverine as a decoy because he can't die. Can Wolverine cut through Carnage's tendrils?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: Wolverine would most likely cut through them, but that still doesn't give them the win because the symbiote will just grow back anyways.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Yeah but that stalls Carnage a bit and let's Deadpool use his flamethrower and grenades

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team due to their overall resilience and resourcefulness. Wolverine is a capable distraction.

umbranox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Healing factor is kinda across the board for the Canadian Duo so at higher level feats of it I could see team incapacitating Carnage more often than he them. At the lower level of feats it's the exact opposite.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: The symbiote doesn't use that much time to regenerate.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Dre_Savage

Carnage slaughter stomps them.

Heck, a bloodlusted Spidey could give them hell. Heck, a morals on Spidey could if he kept his distance, disarmed DP and the. Used webbing and agility to tie' em up.

Now you're talking about Carnage, who is everything Parker is (minus prep) and MUCH stronger with NO morals.

The team dies over...and over...and over.

....and over.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to past showings....Deadpool solos.

Jmarshmallow

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By nfactor1995

@dre_savage: Deadpool already beat him once and he has a flamethrower as well as a distraction (Wolverine) who can heal though

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Deadpool come into the fight with the right gear and equipment. Then the team should definately win this...

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage slaughter stomps them.

Heck, a bloodlusted Spidey could give them hell. Heck, a morals on Spidey could if he kept his distance, disarmed DP and the. Used webbing and agility to tie' em up.

Now you're talking about Carnage, who is everything Parker is (minus prep) and MUCH stronger with NO morals.

The team dies over...and over...and over.

....and over.

Spiderman is different from Carnage. Spidey has no major weaknesses like the symbiotes do. If Deadpool uses Carnage weaknesses then he should be able to win. Its not all about who is stronger or faster. Spiderman would most likely be a bigger threat than Carnage ever could to deadpool. If anything Carnage will be the one to die if Deadpool have any flames or sonics on him.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage should take this in a good fight.

skarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995:

who would win and why. Why because you don't need deadpool or wolverine beside each other saying thaty they are alied. An the more necessary part is carniage (hope I spelled his name right) is alone.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1:

If Deadpool starts off blasting the flamethrower so Carnage stays at bay, thus making the team realize that's his weakness, they could...KEEP HIM AT BAY. They are NOT killing him.

If I'm Carnage, and I start closing the distance, and this dude starts shooting flames at me, I'm going to higher ground and nailing them with a barrage of tendrils.

Unless Logan acquired a flamethrower too, he's useless. Stabbing Carnage is like stabbing Sandman. Unless you burn him, BFR or thunder clap, you're not beating him.

Now, back to Deadpool. Eventually, with Carnage's relentless nature and higher speed and agility, he's going to hit Deadpool with SOMETHING. Heck, even if it's a small bit of webbing that causes him to stumble, or catches his wrist to a light pole for 10secs SOMETHINGwill hit him.

Carnage then proceeds to close in and rip him to shreds.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1:

If Deadpool starts off blasting the flamethrower so Carnage stays at bay, thus making the team realize that's his weakness, they could...KEEP HIM AT BAY. They are NOT killing him.

If I'm Carnage, and I start closing the distance, and this dude starts shooting flames at me, I'm going to higher ground and nailing them with a barrage of tendrils.

Unless Logan acquired a flamethrower too, he's useless. Stabbing Carnage is like stabbing Sandman. Unless you burn him, BFR or thunder clap, you're not beating him.

Now, back to Deadpool. Eventually, with Carnage's relentless nature and higher speed and agility, he's going to hit Deadpool with SOMETHING. Heck, even if it's a small bit of webbing that causes him to stumble, or catches his wrist to a light pole for 10secs SOMETHINGwill hit him.

Carnage then proceeds to close in and rip him to shreds.

I never said that they would kill him.....but they could incapacitate him for awhile with the flames. Carnage probable will eventually hit deadpool. But Carnage is alone in this fight, deadpool is not. Wolverine cant do any serious damage to carnage, but the fact that wolverine is there means that carnage cant ignore him. Also deadpool has long range capabilities. His guns and grenades wont finish carnage but they too are also something that Carnage has to account for. Just because bullets and grenades wont keep carnage down, doesnt mean they wont temporarily stun him. And Carnage on the other hand, wont be able to do any serious damage to wolverine or deadpool in this fight either. I would place my bets that deadpool will hit carnage with some kind of flame attack before Carnage will have the opportunity to close in and "rip them to shreds"

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still team.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1:

I'm sure there are scans of Carnage tanking grenade throws- heck, comics are so inconsistent, the Punisher, Bane...Batman...heck, even Jubilee probably withstood the blast of a grenade. Unless we're talking about some Stark Industries building-leveling grenade, I don't see how they do any damage to Carnage.

Wolverine IS a non factor.

Again, if I'm Carnage, and I'm scaling walls, looking at these guys watch me with their flame thrower, I'm throwing tendrils. Now, Logan can do one of two things:

He can stay next to Deadpool, maybe chucking grenades and shooting with him. This is his best bet. (But even still, once I feel the blast of that first grenade or two, I'm making sure I use my heightened agility and relaxes to avoid the next five or six they throw.

Now what? We're at a stalemate. You guys caught me with a grenade throw, but now I'm regenerated and super pissed. Your bullets really shouldn't do much damage, but I'm going to stay at a distance and shoot webbing while you shoot bullets.

Dude, either they both stay at bay, hoping to finish the other with long ranged attacks, or Carnage being the savage he is, being pissed he got nailed with a bomb, blitz's them, chucking huge amounts of webbing and tendrils as he pursues them.

You're telling me that someone with Spider-Man's speed running directly at two street levelers tossing all types of weapons at them can't close the distance or incapacitate them in time to grab them both and pummel them?

So Punisher and Bane can take out Venom too huh?

These guys, though skilled mercenaries, are NOT taking out symbiotes unless they have SERIOUS prep or armor. The aliens move at RIDICULOUS speeds compared to them, tank more than they can, have ranged attacks and once they close the distance, can literally rip them in half. I'm not buying that a street leveler unarmored without prep is downing them.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ghost_rider1

@ghost_rider1:

I'm sure there are scans of Carnage tanking grenade throws- heck, comics are so inconsistent, the Punisher, Bane...Batman...heck, even Jubilee probably withstood the blast of a grenade. Unless we're talking about some Stark Industries building-leveling grenade, I don't see how they do any damage to Carnage.

Wolverine IS a non factor.

Again, if I'm Carnage, and I'm scaling walls, looking at these guys watch me with their flame thrower, I'm throwing tendrils. Now, Logan can do one of two things:

He can stay next to Deadpool, maybe chucking grenades and shooting with him. This is his best bet. (But even still, once I feel the blast of that first grenade or two, I'm making sure I use my heightened agility and relaxes to avoid the next five or six they throw.

Now what? We're at a stalemate. You guys caught me with a grenade throw, but now I'm regenerated and super pissed. Your bullets really shouldn't do much damage, but I'm going to stay at a distance and shoot webbing while you shoot bullets.

Dude, either they both stay at bay, hoping to finish the other with long ranged attacks, or Carnage being the savage he is, being pissed he got nailed with a bomb, blitz's them, chucking huge amounts of webbing and tendrils as he pursues them.

You're telling me that someone with Spider-Man's speed running directly at two street levelers tossing all types of weapons at them can't close the distance or incapacitate them in time to grab them both and pummel them?

So Punisher and Bane can take out Venom too huh?

These guys, though skilled mercenaries, are NOT taking out symbiotes unless they have SERIOUS prep or armor. The aliens move at RIDICULOUS speeds compared to them, tank more than they can, have ranged attacks and once they close the distance, can literally rip them in half. I'm not buying that a street leveler unarmored without prep is downing them.

You cant put Deadpool and Wolverine at the same level as Punisher and Bane. Punisher and Bane are NORMAL humans.......Wolverine and Deadpool on the other hand are SUPER humans. Of course they are not as strong as fast as someone like Carnage or Spiderman......but regardless, they still have super human attributes. Wolverine has tackled Spiderman in the past. And Spiderman has even noted before that Logan superhuman speed is comparable to his own. Carnage and Deadpool has fought each other before. And given their history, Deadpool has PROVEN that he can fight on par with someone like Carnage and win the fight. I see no reason why Deadpool and Wolverine working together cant put Carnage down......even if its just a temporary KO. And honestly, neither of these guys are gonna be able to do much damage to each other with hanging back and shooting projectiles at each other. When Carnage gets in range of Deadpool's flamethrower. Its just a matter of time before Carnage goes down. Deadpool doesnt even have to directly hit Carnage with the flames.....the heat of the flames are a problem for a symbiote. If Deadpool heats the air around them, that also will cause major problems for Carnage.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Will the flames eventually kill Carnage or do they just weaken him? If Deadpool caught him with a steady barrage of fire why wouldn't that kill him?

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight could literally go on forever.... I have no idea who would win... My gut feeling is the team would eventually get the job done... Wade can literally pull anything out he needs to finish a fight..

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Will the flames eventually kill Carnage or do they just weaken him? If Deadpool caught him with a steady barrage of fire why wouldn't that kill him?

It will kill him if he is exposed to too much of it

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1: I said Punisher and Bane just to say two ppl clearly not on the third person's level. You can make it Gambit and Sabretooth vs Colossus, and it's the same result. Individually, they're great. They bring different strengths. They probably both have some good feats. But at the end of the day, Colossus is still much stronger and much more durable.

Now, as ppl have stated, Wade is immortal. So there's never REALLY an end to this match. Wolverine isn't immortal, but he regenerates from damn near nothing, plus his skeleton prevents him from actually being ripped in half. Carnage CAN be hurt, especially with fire, but will regenerate from everything else pretty much. So this could wind up a never ending fight, especially if Carnage disarms Deadpool. Then they get killed and re spawn. Killed and re spawn. Rinse and repeat.

Now, Deadpool beating Carnage- didn't he use sonics or something? Has he ever beat him in a straight up fight? If it's with prep, armed with something to incapacitate him. Score he closes in, then yeah, anyone can do that. Keep your distance. Turn this stereo on full blast. Symbiotes weakens and dies.

But if it became a physical battle and Wade won, it's bull man.

Deadpool is like Captain America. He'd cream any spec ops guy in town. Can take down any normal bad ass human lik Punisher with one hand, and is virtually a top tier street leveler, coming up with ways to down others around his strength level. He's a merc with weapons with some cool speed, strength and H2H feats. Logan is more or less the same, but with claws and an adamantium skeleton.

Carnage is a team buster. He's in a different class. He's faster than them both. More agile. Isn't affected by gunfire like they'd be affected by tendrils. Deadpool can be impaled. You give me a symbiote suit and I'll give you an M16. I may feel your bullets. They may even make me flinch or feel like bee stings, but they're not downing me. Meanwhile, I'm throwing large spears at you in rapid succession alongside webbing that can entangle you. If Spider-Man can tag them with webbing (you wouldn't argue that Pete couldn't dodge their guns and use his webbing to grab them because hes much faster than they are), so why argue that Carnage, who's like Pete, except in a bloodlusted form, couldn't do that. He may not tag him from ten stories trying to steer clear of the flame thrower.

But have him hopping around buses and street lights throwing tendrils, you mean to tell me that Deadpool doesn't get tagged, and I'm supposed to believe he remains unscathed, yet his grenade throws and bullet fire take down CARNAGE?

And while he's overwheming Carnage, Logan is what, slicing and dicing him up from the back?

Na man...Carnage gets a shock when he gets burned and retreats up top somewhere. He throws tendrils, as now he's pissed off. He realizes the tendrils aren't hitting because dp and Logan are evading them because hes too far and they're fast, so he comes a bit closer. Deadpool starts chucking grenades, Carnage evades a few before getting hit. He flies back a few feet, grabs a car and chucks it at the team. Deadpool and Logan evade, but as they do, they see a PISSED Carnage charging them, unleashing a hefty load of tendrils. Deadpool is webbed to a bus, while Wolverine shreds the web mid air. Carnage then charges Wolverine and tackles him into a wall. He grabs him by his feet and repeatedly beats him into the pavement, tossing his limp body.

He then goes over to Deadpool, who cracks a joke just as Carnages bites his head off.

Game over.

Carnage gets hit by a grenade or two. May even feel some heat from the flamethrower. He then uses tendrils and starts chucking debris at the team, keeping them off their feet while closing the distance. When their trapped or off guard because their evading deadly flying objects, he closes in with superior speed and rips Deadpool apart, and beats Wolverine unconscious.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage:

There are scans of the fights between deadpool and carnage on the first page.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Dre_Savage

@ghost_rider1:

So...

Without prep, Spider-Man beats Deadpool.

Without prep, Venom beats Spider-Man.

Without prep, Carnage matches Venom AND Spider-Man.

Yet without prep I'm supposed to believe that Deadpool beats Carnage?

And again, Logan does NOTHING here. His punches and kicks to Carnage are like Batman's to Clayface, or Spider-Man's to Sandman.

You should be able to throw Logan and Carnage in a steel cage and Carnage to more or less not be phased by anything Logan does. Since Carnage alters size and has several appendages and such that grow back, it should in theory be like me punching at a tub of water. He MAY (and I'm stretching that) be able to feel them, but his sheer size and speed should garner him the ability to attack back faster and with stronger blows and attacks. It took Hulk, a HIGH tonner, to thunderclap the symbiote off the host didn't it. Hulk's attacks and blows are 100+ tonner level. Logan is what, like, a 5 tonner...maybe? He doesn't possess the strength to do anything without PIS.

And Deadpool, though armed with a flamethrower, is still outmatched in speed. What happens if Carnage is bouncing all over the walls and poles and such trying to get a good angle and throws a massive net at Deadpool? You mean to tell me he'll dodge EVERYTHING, especially from something faster than him? So Carnage is not fast enough to dodge grenade throws, and Deadpool IS fast enough to react to tendril and web throws?

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: If you read the comic scans above, Deadpool owned Carnage in a close up battle until Shriek showed up and saved Carnage. Otherwise Deadpool would've killed him almost no problem.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I just saw the scans.

Carnage is doing what every damn bad guy in movies does: gives a speech, giving the good guy a chance to pull some horsesh^t and get a victory.

Lmao. Carnage incapacitates him with tendrils, then holds him down to talk trash and make threats, giving Wade enough time to shove a grenade in his mouth?

No. That's comic land.

If these two fought, and Carnage was anything like the deranged, maniacal killer I assumed he was.

He'd pin him down and immediately rip his head off.

Sabretooth beats Punisher around for hours. He's faster, stronger and well trained. Punisher is getting wrecked. Just as he takes the limp body of Punisher and pins it to the wall, he stops, smells him, talks trash about how easy it was to overpower him. Punisher gets a burst of energy and stabs him with some heavy duty tranquilizer (which shouldn't work on Sabes, but it's for my example) Sabes passes out and Pun throws his body in a volcano.

EVERYONE, PUNISHER CAN BEAT SABRETOOTH!

Um. No. He can't. Sure, if Victor gives an Obama State of the Union speech instead of finishing him off, heck, I'd stab him with a tranquilizer too. But should Victor actually finish the job, he'd shred Punisher, just as Carnage if he went in for the kill, would shred Wade.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers