• 72 results
#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Location - Central Park
Equipment for Deadpool - No sonic grenades, no flamethrowers, no bazookas, everything else is there
Equipment for Carnage - .... duh.

TO THE DEATH

#2 Posted by drkcloud (328 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage wins, he can probably go inside deadpool and rip him apart

#3 Posted by 12marvel12 (995 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool on most occassions... however, deadpool is extremely inconsistent... he could hang with the elites, and he has also lost badly to punisher... but the majority goes to Deadpool 7/10
#4 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Slice and dice.  : )

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage 10/10.  Without those weapons, Wilson has no means of harming Cletus.
Staff
#6 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Wilson could scare him away with his face or talk Carnage to death by using a microphone or loud speaker. 
#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @k4tzm4n: Wilson could scare him away with his face or talk Carnage to death by using a microphone or loud speaker.  "

Carnage would laugh at his face and then decapitate him.  Wilson will have a tough time talking after suffering multiple stab wounds (as seen in the final issue of C& D) or with his head ripped / chopped off.
Staff
#8 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Is it true that when Deadpool's head is cut off and separated from his body that he is still alive and can still talk?
#9 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool leads Carnage to a rock concert conveniently being held at the park and kicks him in front of a speaker.

#10 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: LOL. 
#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @k4tzm4n: Is it true that when Deadpool's head is cut off and separated from his body that he is still alive and can still talk? "

No, he cannot.
Staff
#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @k4tzm4n: Is it true that when Deadpool's head is cut off and separated from his body that he is still alive and can still talk? "

No, he cannot.
Staff
#13 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait,wait,wait Deadpool already fight carnage and won...yea, yea, I know how did he win? Well carnage bonded with Deadpool but carnage could'nt control his mind (yea I know his mind) I had a comic strip of them bonded but cant find it. Belive me it's fuuny half the time, deadpool keep saying brrraaaiinnss, brraaiinnss.
#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:

No, he cannot.
Staff
#15 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait,wait,wait Deadpool already fight carnage and won...yea, yea, I know how did he win? Well carnage bonded with Deadpool but carnage could'nt control his mind (yea I know his mind) I had a comic strip of them bonded but cant find it. Belive me it's fuuny half the time, deadpool keep saying brrraaaiinnss, brraaiinnss.
#16 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:

No, he cannot.
Staff
#17 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: LOL. You said that four times on this thread. LOL.
#19 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks:
Ha i just cought that, and i did it twice  =P
#20 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@crazed h3ro: LOL.
#21 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

found it but its not great hope you guys injoy it  ^_^ 

yea what now?  "deadcarnage" or "carnpool"
#22 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@crazed h3ro: I like it. Thanks. 
#23 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks:
It's badassness
#24 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@crazed h3ro: Yeah. Do you happen to have the scan of Stryfe and Bishop battling Apocalypse in Messiah War?
#25 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks:
I think so let me see
#26 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@crazed h3ro: Thanks, buddy. 
#27 Edited by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

I have Bishop betraying stryfe, let me look again 

#28 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@crazed h3ro: Oh. I thought that Stryfe and Bishop both attacked Apocalypse near the beginning of Messiah War?  : ) THanks so much for the scan though. You have been most kind. 
#29 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks:
once again dude no problem I'm happy to help a fellow Viner
#30 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@crazed h3ro: 
I thought that Stryfe and Bishop both attacked Apocalypse near the beginning of Messiah War?
#31 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio
@crazed h3ro said:
"
found it but its not great hope you guys injoy it  ^_^ 

yea what now?  "deadcarnage" or "carnpool" "

....That wasn't Carnage (Cletus).  Also, Carnage wouldn't try to merge with him.  You also failed to mention how Cable gave him the weapon that allows him to destroy the symbiote, something he doesn't have here.
Staff
#32 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey all I said was that I thought that I saw an image of deadpool and carnage bonding, plus what was that spear he was holding...wasn't that the weapon you were talking about?
#33 Posted by k4tzm4n (40826 posts) - - Show Bio
@crazed h3ro said:
"Wait,wait,wait Deadpool already fight carnage and won...yea, yea, I know how did he win? Well carnage bonded with Deadpool but carnage could'nt control his mind (yea I know his mind) I had a comic strip of them bonded but cant find it. Belive me it's fuuny half the time, deadpool keep saying brrraaaiinnss, brraaiinnss. "

You said he won though. 
1) It was a symbiote, but not Carnage.  Cable sent him the spear from the future, allowing him to defeat the hurt the symbiotes without killing the hosts.  These symbiotes were FAR weaker than Cletus or Brock, because Deadpool was able to kill them with guns...Something Carnage and Venom are immune to. 
2) His mentality helped him resist the symbiote and I believe he stabbed himself with the blade to destroy it. 
3) Carnage outclasses Deadpool by miles.  Deapool's katanas and physical attacks will have no effect on Carnage.
Staff
#34 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@crazed h3ro: No Stryfe and Bishop vs Apocalypse?  : (        : (        : (     
#35 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n:
okay you got me
#36 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks:
Can't find any dude but injoy these pics 

#37 Posted by drkcloud (328 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks: you're dealing with a villain thats covered in blood, don't think looks is the problem here roflmao, besides his nemesis is SPIDER-MAN i'm pretty sure he has heard enough shit-talking for several multiverse's worth that it makes deadpool's look like nothing heh
#38 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@crazed h3ro: Thank you very much.

@drkcloud said:
" @cracks: you're dealing with a villain thats covered in blood, don't think looks is the problem here roflmao, besides his nemesis is SPIDER-MAN i'm pretty sure he has heard enough shit-talking for several multiverse's worth that it makes deadpool's look like nothing heh "

True. LOL. 
#39 Posted by Glasgow (135 posts) - - Show Bio

okay... first, that symbiote is not Carnage. Carnage was ripped in half in space by Sentry by that time. It was just some random symbiote (read Cable & Deadpool #50). And when did this conversation suddenly turn to Messiah War stuff, it's Carnage vs. Deadpool. 

Anyways, I think Deadpool would win since Carnage happens to be more vulnerable to fire than Venom and well, Deadpool has grenades (grenades make fire if you didn't know) so get a couple of well-placed grenades, it's done

#40 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

A battle to the death? Exactly how does Deadpool lose this match again?

#41 Posted by Glasgow (135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" A battle to the death? Exactly how does Deadpool lose this match again? "
Exactly. Deadpool's supposed to be cursed with life, so I really can't see how Carnage can win a battle to the death with an immortal
#42 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@crazed h3ro: That isn't Carnage he bonded with.
#43 Posted by crazed_h3ro (1000 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody: Yeah kinda figured that when everyone told me on this Form LOL  ^_^
#44 Posted by CorbinLowrie (55 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it hard to believe that Dead Pool could kill carnage with a grenade considering Carnage is like four times as fast as Spider Man. But since Dead Pool can't be killed, Carnage would have to win via pulverizing Dead Pool so much that Dead Pool is tired of the pain and retreats the suffering. Besides grenades, how would Dead Pool win?

#45 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage curbstomps. Spite.

#46 Edited by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

How does Carnage win a battle TO THE DEATH !!!!!! Against an IMMORTAL !!!

Deadpool Wins 10/10 In a BATTLE TO THE DEATH !!! For the simple fact HE CANNOT DIE !!!

#47 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

How does Carnage win a battle TO THE DEATH !!!!!! Against an IMMORTAL !!!

Deadpool Wins 10/10 In a BATTLE TO THE DEATH !!! For the simple fact HE CANNOT DIE !!!

Currently, Deadpool doesn't have his healing factor. So Carnage should have no problem killing Deadpool.

#48 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Healing factor has nothing to do with being Immortal...

#49 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALMIGHTY said:

Carnage can win by KO or incapitation.

#50 Posted by ALMIGHTY (601 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

Carnage can win by KO or incapitation.

Nope the OP Clearly States FIGHT TO THE DEATH !!!

Under The OP's Requirements Deadpool Wins 10/10...