#1 Posted by DeadNightHero (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright I think this ones a little more fair, so here we go. Battle Takes Place in New York.

#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13329 posts) - - Show Bio

Hah, not bad. I'm thinking either stalemate or Carnage....somehow.

#3 Posted by Morpheus_ (29909 posts) - - Show Bio
Carnage, presuming his newfound plot device powers would enable him to simply control Clayface.
#4 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12339 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

Carnage, presuming his newfound plot device powers would enable him to simply control Clayface.
#5 Posted by mtrakos (566 posts) - - Show Bio

good stuff. i think its a draw.

#6 Posted by DeadNightHero (150 posts) - - Show Bio

i think carnage would probably take this one home, but clayface definitely a worthy opponent.

#7 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13329 posts) - - Show Bio

This kinda reminds me of the Venom vs Sandman fight. Does anyone know how that one turned out?

#8 Posted by ReVamp (22994 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure it ends up being a stalemate.

#9 Posted by Illuminatus (9578 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:

This kinda reminds me of the Venom vs Sandman fight. Does anyone know how that one turned out?

Sandman could theoretically win, assuming he can just bypass the symbiote and fill the host up with incredible amounts of sand and then causing him/her to burst from the inside out. 
#10 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Oh I believe it, I just remember the two of them fighting back in the 90s.

#11 Posted by Morpheus_ (29909 posts) - - Show Bio
Venom bit Sandman and Flint crumbled and dissolved, which is what I presume Texas is referring to.
#12 Posted by Illuminatus (9578 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
Venom bit Sandman and Flint crumbled and dissolved, which is what I presume Texas is referring to.
lolwut?
#13 Posted by HolySerpent (13135 posts) - - Show Bio

Carny

#14 Posted by drgnx (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

-_^;

Please tell me Stan had nothing to do with that one.

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said: