-fight takes place in arena

#4 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

carnage.

#5 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely if it was by statistics

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage would win here.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

statistics as in what? what stas are you going by? If you mean winslosses....it's a curbstomp on Carnage.

#8 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

statistics as in calculation of who is better fit, strength, durability, abilities, etc.

#9 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be Carnage. Literally and figuratively.

#10 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Slice and dice. 

:)

#11 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage(terribly).
#12 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Those statistics for Captain America are lower for Carnage because Captain America always holds back.  If he goes all out against Carnage then Carnage is going to be a greasy smear on Cap's shield.  Let's face it guys, he has knocked out better than Carnage with that shield.  Statistics?  Yeah, that's all Carnage will be after Cap eliminates him.

#13 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap.
#14 Posted by Ferro Vida (34676 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap has beaten him in the comics, so I don't see why he can't do it now.

#15 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
-_-

only way i see cap winning if his shield has another added property i missed.
#16 Posted by Turlast (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap is really outmatched here. He can't even beat Spidey, so he ain't touching a fully focused Carnage.
#17 Posted by Ferro Vida (34676 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" -_-

only way i see cap winning if his shield has another added property i missed.
"
 @Turlast said:
" Cap is really outmatched here. He can't even beat Spidey, so he ain't touching a fully focused Carnage. "

Check Andferne's gallery
#18 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" Those statistics for Captain America are lower for Carnage because Captain America always holds back.  If he goes all out against Carnage then Carnage is going to be a greasy smear on Cap's shield.  Let's face it guys, he has knocked out better than Carnage with that shield.  Statistics?  Yeah, that's all Carnage will be after Cap eliminates him. "
I like how this was put.
#19 Posted by Ferro Vida (34676 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV said:
" @Klandicar said:
" Those statistics for Captain America are lower for Carnage because Captain America always holds back.  If he goes all out against Carnage then Carnage is going to be a greasy smear on Cap's shield.  Let's face it guys, he has knocked out better than Carnage with that shield.  Statistics?  Yeah, that's all Carnage will be after Cap eliminates him. "
I like how this was put. "
I don't. 

It wouldn't be an easy fight; if Cap made even one mistake then he would find himself short one head. But I really do believe that he would be able to win this. He has fought and beat Carnage in the comics in the past.
#20 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @ARMIV said:
" @Klandicar said:
I don't.   It wouldn't be an easy fight; if Cap made even one mistake then he would find himself short one head. But I really do believe that he would be able to win this. He has fought and beat Carnage in the comics in the past. "
And I'm not saying that the fight would be a cake walk either,I'm just saying that I like how this particular post was put. It went against what everybody else was saying.
#21 Posted by Ferro Vida (34676 posts) - - Show Bio
@ARMIV said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @ARMIV said:
" @Klandicar said:
I don't.   It wouldn't be an easy fight; if Cap made even one mistake then he would find himself short one head. But I really do believe that he would be able to win this. He has fought and beat Carnage in the comics in the past. "
And I'm not saying that the fight would be a cake walk either,I'm just saying that I like how this particular post was put. It went against what everybody else was saying. "
I was just saying that I didn't like it because it made it sound like the fight would be extremely easy.
#22 Edited by Turlast (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage would need to seriously be off his game, and Cap would need to be above his A game to actually win, really.  

And I need a memory refresh: When did Cap beat Carnage? I somewhat remember it, but I'm drawing a blink.
#23 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @ARMIV said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @ARMIV said:
" @Klandicar said:
And I'm not saying that the fight would be a cake walk either,I'm just saying that I like how this particular post was put. It went against what everybody else was saying. "
I was just saying that I didn't like it because it made it sound like the fight would be extremely easy. "
Alright.
#24 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:

" Cap has beaten him in the comics, so I don't see why he can't do it now. "

Because here there is no plot protecting him from being skinned alive, that is why. 

In the comics, Black Panther has beaten Silver Surfer. If we do the fight in the battles forum, I doubt that victory in the comics will be a viable presentation of the two characters abilities, or sufficient justification as to how T'Challa would win on the potential thread.

Realistically, Carnage could just stand still, and let Steve take shots at him, and it would still do nothing. The only way Captain America could win in a fight, would be through plot devices (or, use of the environment against Carnage to exploit his weaknesses) or flat out bad writing. Hell, Cap held his own against the Carnage Cosmic, so the latter wouldn't surprise me.

And Andy also has Cap fighting Onslaught to a standstill in his gallery, by the way. Doesn't make it any more plausible.
#25 Posted by k4tzm4n (38552 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"Those statistics for Captain America are lower for Carnage because Captain America always holds back.  If he goes all out against Carnage then Carnage is going to be a greasy smear on Cap's shield.  Let's face it guys, he has knocked out better than Carnage with that shield.  Statistics?  Yeah, that's all Carnage will be after Cap eliminates him. "

This makes no sense.  Carnage has an extremely high level of durability.  He is able to withstand heavy amounts of physical damage...Physical damage greater than Cap can present with his shield.  The fact is, while Rogers is smarter and a better fighter, it pales in comparison to how outlcassed he is.  Carnage will win in an utter stomp.  His durability combined with his strength and variety of powers allow him to take down the A-list hero.
Staff
#26 Posted by Calisthenicskingz (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough call. But Carnage wins

#27 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage kills Cap

RIP
Steve Rogers (again)

#28 Posted by 12marvel12 (995 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"Those statistics for Captain America are lower for Carnage because Captain America always holds back.  If he goes all out against Carnage then Carnage is going to be a greasy smear on Cap's shield.  Let's face it guys, he has knocked out better than Carnage with that shield.  Statistics?  Yeah, that's all Carnage will be after Cap eliminates him. "

wats captain america and his shield gonna do wen carnage doesnt lift a finger and cap is tied against a wall? then 1 maybe 2 good punches will finish the job... i fail to see how cap wins unless carnage just sits there and does nothing like all u cap fans think he will
#29 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Captain America's shield cut through Carnage's body, if thrown?

#30 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

In the comics, Black Panther has beaten Silver Surfer."

Please... don't mention that again. It makes my head hurt. 

@cracks said:
"Could Captain America's shield cut through Carnage's body, if thrown? "

It's... possible. I'm not entirely sure. But Carnage is also as fast and agile as Spider-Man. Even if the shield can hurt him, it would be quite a trick for it to even hit him 

#31 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus: True.
#32 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely carnage all he has to do is change his hands into weapons
#33 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@symbiote5 said:
"definitely carnage all he has to do is change his hands into weapons "
#34 Posted by Erik (32028 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @symbiote5 said:
"definitely carnage all he has to do is change his hands into weapons "
"
No. Captain America has fought and beaten guys with weapons plenty of times. 
#35 Posted by Manchine (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage easily wins Cap puts up a good fight but just can't win.
#36 Posted by Erik (32028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine said:
" Carnage easily wins Cap puts up a good fight but just can't win. "
Why? 
#37 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when Luke Cage fought Carnage right before Sentry killed Carnage.  Carnage couldn't kill Cage because of his unbreakable skin and Cage couldn't stop Carnage due to his strange physiology.
That said, this fight would most likely be similar(depending on the Cap we're talking about) except Captain America's skin isn't unbreakable. Yeah....I don't think Cap would survive.

#38 Posted by Erik (32028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" I remember when Luke Cage fought Carnage right before Sentry killed Carnage.  Carnage couldn't kill Cage because of his unbreakable skin and Cage couldn't stop Carnage due to his strange physiology. That said, this fight would most likely be similar(depending on the Cap we're talking about) except Captain America's skin isn't unbreakable. Yeah....I don't think Cap would survive. "
Right. Do you really think that Captain America will grab onto the tentacles and wrestle with Carnage like Luke did?
#39 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: 
No, but I think that Carnage will be too tough for Cap to kill and that Carnage would simply cover Cap and consume him.
#40 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage definitely. Perhaps not easily but definitely.

#41 Posted by Erik (32028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @erik:  No, but I think that Carnage will be too tough for Cap to kill and that Carnage would simply cover Cap and consume him. "
No on both points. Captain America is not just going to stand there and get killed. He has knocked out Hulk and Wolverine with his shield and he has embarrassed Spider-Man when he was stronger and faster than Spider-Man ever was when he beat Carnage. Captain America is going to go right through Carnage.
#42 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: 
I never said Cap would just stand there and I pointed out the Cage fight for a reason. Brute force doesn't work on Carnage, his body is different from a normal human hitting him in the head with a shield isn't go to take him down. Maybe i'm wrong, maybe not. Personally I think you're underestimating Carnage.
#43 Posted by Erik (32028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @erik:  I never said Cap would just stand there and I pointed out the Cage fight for a reason. Brute force doesn't work on Carnage, his body is different from a normal human hitting him in the head with a shield isn't go to take him down. Maybe i'm wrong, maybe not. Personally I think you're underestimating Carnage. "
I know what Carnage can do. He is not immune to physical damage otherwise Sentry would not have killed him. He is just not going to be able to remain conscious from a blow that takes out Hulk and Wolverine. It just will not happen. Captain America does not even have to get close to Carnage to do it but he can if he wanted. 
#44 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @erik:  I never said Cap would just stand there and I pointed out the Cage fight for a reason. Brute force doesn't work on Carnage, his body is different from a normal human hitting him in the head with a shield isn't go to take him down. Maybe i'm wrong, maybe not. Personally I think you're underestimating Carnage. "
I know what Carnage can do. He is not immune to physical damage otherwise Sentry would not have killed him. He is just not going to be able to remain conscious from a blow that takes out Hulk and Wolverine. It just will not happen. Captain America does not even have to get close to Carnage to do it but he can if he wanted.  "

I hope you're not inferring that Logan is more durable than Carnage
#45 Posted by Erik (32028 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
I hope you're not inferring that Logan is more durable than Carnage "
I hope you are not putting words in my mouth. Wolverine has taken hits without being knocked out that Carnage and Venom have shown not to be able to take. 
#46 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

"YOUR SPINE! ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!"
#47 Posted by Erik (32028 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" "YOUR SPINE! ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!" "
Eat shield instead. ;)
#48 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" "YOUR SPINE! ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!" "
Eat shield instead. ;) "

Eh. Carnage had some good quotes from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. xD
#49 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
I hope you are not putting words in my mouth. Wolverine has taken hits without being knocked out that Carnage and Venom have shown not to be able to take.  "

First of all, don't bring up PIS-filled Wolverine/Hulk fights into this. If Wolverine's so durable, then why did he get one-shotted by a Deer? Why did he get one-shotted by a D-List villain like Cat-Man (the same loser from the Ani-Men)? Why has he been taken down by the likes of Elektra, Daredevil and Nick Fury? Also, I guess you missed the fight where Logan couldn't even make Venom flinch after impaling him.
#50 Posted by Erik (32028 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @erik said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
I hope you are not putting words in my mouth. Wolverine has taken hits without being knocked out that Carnage and Venom have shown not to be able to take.  "
First of all, don't bring up PIS-filled Wolverine/Hulk fights into this. If Wolverine's so durable, then why did he get one-shotted by a Deer? Why did he get one-shotted by a D-List villain like Cat-Man (the same loser from the Ani-Men)? Why has he been taken down by the likes of Elektra, Daredevil and Nick Fury? Also, I guess you missed the fight where Logan couldn't even make Venom flinch after impaling him. "
Right. Consistency = PIS. Maybe you should look up what PIS means again. The deer event is clearly the PIS occurrence and is an absolute pathetic and desperate option to take in any Wolverine debate. Fortunately, this is not even a Wolverine debate.