#1 Posted by GroovyAsh (161 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage, from Marvel, vs Bane, Killer Croc, Mr Freeze, Joker and Scarecrow, from DC.

It takes place in, let's say...an abandoned warehouse, so there is no advantage either way.

It's Carnage vs all 5 at the same time. No prep.

As always, have fun.

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16023 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Freeze is the only guy who has even the slightest chance even then he still gets killed. Carnage slaughters.

#3 Edited by ZombieMowlcher (667 posts) - - Show Bio

They'd need the asisstance of Flash villain Cap. Cold. None of these 5 have a chance. Maybe if Croc was swapped for ClayFace maybe.

#4 Edited by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

ya i think all the bats villains are gonna die. Mr. Freeze could may subdue him and let the villains get some shots in

#5 Posted by paulson3lt (568 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage. Way stronger than their strongest team member and faster. Maybe if they had a little prep Joker and Bane could devise a strategy. Use killer croc as bait. Mr.Freeze blasts carnage into a cube and then scarecrow injects him with some fear. Also are any of the dc guys pre or post 52?

#6 Edited by frogdog (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Freeze is the only threat in that team.

#7 Edited by GroovyAsh (161 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt: In my eyes, they're the ones from the Arkham games.
Joker would have to be the one from Asylum, since he, you know...he died in City...

#8 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4774 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage murders them all.

#9 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6404 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage easily

#10 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage. Mismatch.

#11 Posted by GroovyAsh (161 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Not really.
Any of them could get lucky, especially since it's 1 on 5.

Just goes to show that 5 of Batman's villains are weaker than 1 of Spider-Man's.

#12 Posted by SheenLantern (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of them could get lucky

Lucky?

The best case scenario for the Batman villains is a quick and painless death.

#13 Posted by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage can take on both Spider-Man and Venom at the same time. Batman villains have zero chance, without prep.

#14 Edited by GroovyAsh (161 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by GroovyAsh (161 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohitsthatguy: I think, I THINK, Carnage took on Spider-Man, Venom, F.F, Captain America and Silver Surfer at the same time once...So, that's pretty groovy.