Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Andferne
@castleking said:
" yes he does he has used it in the past to give himself clothes and disguise himself. bisides he has every power the original venom has . "
He has used it to make the suit look like normal cloths. That is not camo.
Edit: Show me a scan of him using it to blend into his environment and then we will see. Venom does it yes, Carnage no.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Andferne said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" I don't agree with that.Carnage is basically everything Spider-Man is but X4. "
I strongly disagree with that.
How? Spider-Man is like on par with Beast and Toad.I know he's a far better acrobat.Venom showed that he can get to where Spider-Man was going before he got there.He's faster,and Carnage is even faster than that.They all have superhuman agility so I don't see how anyone can be more agile than the other but Carnage and Venom are basically Spider-Man with accelerated powers.They have all of his strengths but in greater amounts.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Andferne

Besides the difference in strength there is nothing that Carnage or Venom for that matter can do or have done agility wise that Spider-man has not. So how are they four times better.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Andferne said:
" Besides the difference in strength there is nothing that Carnage or Venom for that matter can do or have done agility wise that Spider-man has not. So how are they four times better. "
I was referring to strength but the "everything Spider-Man is" part was what I was getting at.Toad and Beast aren't more agile or faster than Spider-Man and therefore not faster and more agile than Venom or Carnage.Also Carnage is faster than them both being that they both are either on par or under Spider-Man in terms of speed and Carnage is over.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Andferne said:
" Artist interpretation. Visual effect.

Heat or no heat Cyclops can take down Carnage either way.

@Morpheus_ said:
" i) he knows he is facing Cyclops 5 minutes before the fight - I assume that Carnage isn't that stupid, going to fight face to face with an enemy that could obliterate him
ii) the setting gives plenty of chances to Carnage to take cover and attack Cyclops from the back (it's not like he would find it immoral), or sucker punch him in general
iii) with their major differences in strength and agility, and since Carnage is out for the kill, one hit is all it would take"
1) The thing is he is that stupid because more often than not he lets his bloodlust take over and that means he does not think ahead, just acts. Which doing this against someone like Cyclops leaves him open for attacks.2) Cyclops knows that he is walking into a hostile environment. He is not going to go stalking around looking for trouble out in the open. All he has to do is set up shop somewhere with cover, where there is only one opening to get to him at and wait. Once whoever it is he is facing off against shows their face he has a clear and unexpected shot.3) Strength does not matter because Cyclops is not going to sit there and do a fist fight against him. As for Carnage Agility it means squat when he has not clue the blast is coming at him. Spider-man has the sense, not Carnage and Venom. On a regular basis Cyclops hits people who are faster and more agile than Carnage. Quicksilver, Northstar, Beast, Nightcrawler, Toad, the list can go on. "
i) I don't disagree. I just made a case on how he stands a chance. Saying he has 0% to win against Cyclops is absolutely far fetched.
ii) Vance Astro suggested that Cyclops would "clear" the area in no time. So take your pick: does he choose a spot and wait, or he just takes shots at everything?
iii) He doesn't have spider sense, that is correct - never said anything to the contrary, though. As for the people you list, , with the obvious exception of Quicksilver,(I am not familiar with Northstar) , I truly don't know...Taking into consideration that Carnage's physical capabilities are usually : Spidey + Venom combined, it could work both ways.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Andferne
@Morpheus_ said:
"ii) Vance Astro suggested that Cyclops would "clear" the area in no time. So take your pick: does he choose a spot and wait, or he just takes shots at everything?
iii) He doesn't have spider sense, that is correct - never said anything to the contrary, though. As for the people you list, , with the obvious exception of Quicksilver,(I am not familiar with Northstar) , I truly don't know...Taking into consideration that Carnage's physical capabilities are usually : Spidey + Venom combined, it could work both ways.

2) That's the thing with Cyclops either tactic can work for him while Carnage has to get a lot closer to him. Cyclops even without knowing who he fights as the advantage of a greater ranged attack, a more powerful attack. That he can clear the area and keep anyone from sneaking up on him, or sit and wait. I see Cyclops finding a spot to hold up in before clearing out the area. He will also be able to blast carnage into pits of fire by knocking him into them.
3) Northstar is another speedster in a way. Beast and Nightcrawler are both on par(Or close enough) with Spider-man in terms of agility to where it hardly matters. I would also say that both Nightcrawler and Beasts acrobatic ability exceeds anything Carnage has ever shown. There is no doubt in my mind that Cyclops can tag Carnage.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Andferne said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"ii) Vance Astro suggested that Cyclops would "clear" the area in no time. So take your pick: does he choose a spot and wait, or he just takes shots at everything?

2) That's the thing with Cyclops either tactic can work for him while Carnage has to get a lot closer to him. Cyclops even without knowing who he fights as the advantage of a greater ranged attack, a more powerful attack. That he can clear the area and keep anyone from sneaking up on him, or sit and wait. I see Cyclops finding a spot to hold up in before clearing out the area. He will also be able to blast carnage into pits of fire by knocking him into them.3) Northstar is another speedster in a way. Beast and Nightcrawler are both on par(Or close enough) with Spider-man in terms of agility to where it hardly matters. I would also say that both Nightcrawler and Beasts acrobatic ability exceeds anything Carnage has ever shown. There is no doubt in my mind that Cyclops can tag Carnage. "
Yes, he could. But look at this. Cyclops's beam, could, or could not produce heat. But even if it did:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By castleking

man i forgot how bad carnage was.. carnage can kill and get close enough by stealth and use of his tendrils ftw. up till he gets to omega red.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By Vrakmul
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" Gargan venom kills carnage eats his symbiote, kills brock venom, eats his symbiote, and then kills everyone else with his class 170 strength. "
Please, tell me you are joking, or something to that effect..
"
Not very many people on that list seem to be that strong also 60+60+50=170, unless some idiot changed the laws of math.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" Gargan venom kills carnage eats his symbiote, kills brock venom, eats his symbiote, and then kills everyone else with his class 170 strength. "
"
Not very many people on that list seem to be that strong also 60+60+50=170, unless some idiot changed the laws of math. "
And where does 60+60+50 = 170, fit in, exactly? Venom (Gargan), is class 60, at best. Venom (Brock) is class 10+. I am uncertain about Carnage's strength level. I have seen several figures, varying from 25 to 50 tons. If, by "eat", you mean that Gargan could absorb the other symbiotes, I don't think he could do that. I have only seen Ultimate Venom doing it. Anyway, it doesn't matter.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Vrakmul
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
"
Not very many people on that list seem to be that strong also 60+60+50=170, unless some idiot changed the laws of math. "
And where does 60+60+50 = 170, fit in, exactly? Venom (Gargan), is class 60, at best. Venom (Brock) is class 10+. I am uncertain about Carnage's strength level. I have seen several figures, varying from 25 to 50 tons. If, by "eat", you mean that Gargan could absorb the other symbiotes, I don't think he could do that. I have only seen Ultimate Venom doing it. Anyway, it doesn't matter. "
Normal venom absorbed carnage's first symbiote. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Dreadnaught:I didn't know that. It was normal Venom (Brock) who did this then, not Gargan. And the symbiote had the strength level of both Venom and Carnage? In that case, his strength would be 35 - 60 tons, depending on how powerful Carnage originally is.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Vrakmul
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Dreadnaught:I didn't know that. It was normal Venom (Brock) who did this then, not Gargan. And the symbiote had the strength level of both Venom and Carnage? In that case, his strength would be 35 - 60 tons, depending on how powerful Carnage originally is. "
Yes the symbiote is the same from Brock to Gargan.  Why Gargan doesn't wear the scorpion suit over his symbiont to further enhance his strength I'll never know.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" I don't have access to the X-Men handbook right now. When I do, I shall repost.
"
I do and they don't say that his beams don't produce heat but they don't say they do either.
"
OK, here it is, " Cyclops possesses the mutant ability to project a beam of heatless, ruby-colored concussive force from his eyes, which act as interdimensional apertures between this universe and another". - The Official Handbook of the MarvelUniverse, X-Men, 2004

It says it is heatless, unless, of course, you have an updated version.

Also,

@Andferne said:
" Artist interpretation. Visual effect.

Heat or no heat Cyclops can take down Carnage either way.

@Morpheus_ said:
" i) he knows he is facing Cyclops 5 minutes before the fight - I assume that Carnage isn't that stupid, going to fight face to face with an enemy that could obliterate him
ii) the setting gives plenty of chances to Carnage to take cover and attack Cyclops from the back (it's not like he would find it immoral), or sucker punch him in general
iii) with their major differences in strength and agility, and since Carnage is out for the kill, one hit is all it would take"
1) The thing is he is that stupid because more often than not he lets his bloodlust take over and that means he does not think ahead, just acts. Which doing this against someone like Cyclops leaves him open for attacks.2) Cyclops knows that he is walking into a hostile environment. He is not going to go stalking around looking for trouble out in the open. All he has to do is set up shop somewhere with cover, where there is only one opening to get to him at and wait. Once whoever it is he is facing off against shows their face he has a clear and unexpected shot.3) Strength does not matter because Cyclops is not going to sit there and do a fist fight against him. As for Carnage Agility it means squat when he has not clue the blast is coming at him. Spider-man has the sense, not Carnage and Venom. On a regular basis Cyclops hits people who are faster and more agile than Carnage. Quicksilver, Northstar, Beast, Nightcrawler, Toad, the list can go on. "
According to the Handbook, the speed levels for the following characters, are:

Beast -  2/7
Nightcrawler - 3/7
Toad - 3/7
Spider-man - 3/7
Carnage - 3/7
Quicksilver - 7/7 (that's a complete surprise...)
Cyclops - 2/7

Marvel's ratings are pretty flawed, if you ask me.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#65  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Hmmm, that seems very flawed.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" I don't have access to the X-Men handbook right now. When I do, I shall repost.
"
I do and they don't say that his beams don't produce heat but they don't say they do either.
"
OK, here it is, " Cyclops possesses the mutant ability to project a beam of heatless, ruby-colored concussive force from his eyes, which act as interdimensional apertures between this universe and another". - The Official Handbook of the MarvelUniverse, X-Men, 2004

Oh ok.I only have the one from '05.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"
"

"

Which means what? That his beam was heatless in 2004, and changed in 2005?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"
"

"

Which means what? That his beam was heatless in 2004, and changed in 2005? "
No.Cyclops isn't in the 2005 version and the only other handbook entries I have for him say nothing about heat.I don't have the 2004 version to actually confirm what's in it.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

It's fair to assume that what Bishop is saying is due to the fact that his own power level is "burning" up and hurting him.  There are far too many displays of Cyclops' beam not producing heat than the rare occurance of smoke from a body (such as the crossover where he shot Batman)

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"
"

"

Which means what? That his beam was heatless in 2004, and changed in 2005? "
No.Cyclops isn't in the 2005 version and the only other handbook entries I have for him say nothing about heat.I don't have the 2004 version to actually confirm what's in it.
"

I misunderstood you, then. But that is correct. Cyclops isn't an entry in the 2006 Official Handbook, that I have, either. His section is part of the X-Men one.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

So then we're in agreement, yes?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" So then we're in agreement, yes? "
I don't know.I mean I'm still not understanding why concussive force produces smoke.There are several other characters who have have the same abilities just shoot the concussive force out of a different part of the body,mostly hands.No smoke.Maybe that's an artist inconsistency?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Please provide scans in 616 continuity scans (if possible, if not,  examples will do) aside from the Bishop one.  I already gave my explanation for that.  So far, yes, I'd say artist inconsistency.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Any final thoughts?
kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By kajitatsu

I believe Carnage can make it to Venom Gargan, by that time he'll be way too fatigued and Gragan will probably win in a straight out brawl. Then again Gargan is a lot less skilled than Carnage or Brock for that matter. 

Omega Red's feats are so unimpressive, what has he done besides fight Colossus and Wolverine? PIS probably. I was looking at the cover and thinking - maybe he's got him by the neck and Colossus doesn't need air, so he doesn't really care. BUT NO. Somebody who is around a 10 tonner suddenly became able to challenge a class 100 character.

Carnage has speed and agility that rival Spider-man/Venom which should be what he needs to avoid Cyclops' optic beams. In H2H it's all over for Cyke. If Carnage makes it that far.

If Carnage doesn't make it the Goblin bombs will be way too close for comfort. So he goes up to the Venoms. But he could easily take out Steve and Cyclops - with more effort though.

Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think carnage could make it
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#77  Edited By The_Martian

Carnage loses at the first Venom.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Nobody said:
"Carnage loses at the first Venom. "

Why is that?
Avatar image for weapon_x_badazz
weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By weapon x badazz

I personally think he could clear this but he defo makes it to Brock. A fully bloodlusted carnage looking for the kill will be a very tough fight for any of his opponents
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By kagetaicho

I think he would run the whole gauntlet unless Gambit stops him.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@kagetaicho said:
"I think he would run the whole gauntlet unless Gambit stops him. "

With the specific conditions, I don't see Gambit posing the biggest threat by any means.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By yodagod

1) Beast (is aware of the symbiotes when/if he sees Carnage)...Beast has some potential to think his way to a victory, but I think Carnage takes him more often than not.
2) Punisher (kevlar vest/m16/pistols/2 grenades)...Frank dies horribly, probably before he knows there's a threat.
3) Doctor Octopus...Ock knows his weakness and can keep up with Spidey, but not for long, and he doesn't have the necessary defense and durability to deal with Carnage's claws and tendrils.
4) Kraven the Hunter (original/on serum/standard weapons/traps)...Kraven's instincts will help him, but not enough.  Carnage wins 9/10.
5) Gambit (bo-staff/2 decks of cards)...Gambit has the best chance to take him out so far.  He's agile enough to avoid Carnage if he needs to.  His charges don't generate enough heat to pose a threat, but Gambit is a survivor and has a strategical mind.  He could collapse a burning building on Carnage and then charge the rubble, or trick Carnage in to entering a building that he's been slowly charging.  I think Carnage could make it past him 5 maybe 6/10.
6) Green Goblin (Norman/Glider/pumpkin bombs/daggers) *only allowed to fly 10 feet above buildings... If Gambit doesn't stop Carnage, Normie will.  Unstable buildings plus a high speed glider, plus pumpkin bombs, plus knowledge of his opponent, plus abilties on par with Spidey = defeated Carnage.
7) Deadpool (2 submachine guns/2 swords/5 grenades)...Just for fun, Carnage destroys Deadpool with little effort.
8) Omega Red (no armor)...Red's only real disadvantage is that he doesn't know about the symbiotes or their weaknesses.  He could hold Carnage in the middle of a fire with his tentacles while Carnage falils away ineffectually with his own tendrils, however I think it likely that with no prior knowledge, and no armor, plus the question of whether or not the death effect works on the symbiote that Carnage will win a slight majority here.  If the death effect works that changes, but idk.
9) Venom (Gargan)...Carnage wins this.  Even if Gargan were stronger he's not as dangerous.
10) Spider-Man (current)...I believe Spidey has only defeated Carnage once on his own and he had been doing some serious planning.  Without prep I doubt that Spidey could win.  At least not win while surviving as well.  He could maybe bring a burning building down on both of them, but that's about it.
11) Venom (Brock)...Carnage should win this.  Stronger, faster. etc...
12) Cyclops (not allowed to remove visor)...Cyke could win.  The concussive force alone should damage the symbiote.  If Carnage is fatigued in any way, Cyke has this in the bag.  Between strategy and powers he can drop the entire city section on Carnage and if he knows that there are no innocents in the vacinity then he will do so without hesitation.  And hitting Carnage should be no trouble since he does hit superhumanly fast opponents on a regular basis.  Not to say that Carnage can't win because he only needs a single hit to kill Cyke.  However, I only see him getting that hit very rarely.  Cyke wins 9/10.

13) Captain America (Steve)...Steve should be in trouble.  His only chance is to bring a burning building down on Carnage with a shield thrw.  Carnage should win majority here. 

Goblin is the stopper here for me.

Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Jx4gChamp

I think he can clear it

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#84  Edited By The_Martian
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Nobody said:
Why is that? "
Mac is stronger than Carnage. Neither are great fighters, but Mac has the advantage of being "fresh" where Carnage has been battling. It won't be an easy fight, but I see Mac taking him out.
comic stooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#85  Edited By comic stooge

He could get stopped at Frank if Frank uses his brain he'd win!

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Nobody said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Nobody said:
Why is that? "
Mac is stronger than Carnage. Neither are great fighters, but Mac has the advantage of being "fresh" where Carnage has been battling. It won't be an easy fight, but I see Mac taking him out. "
Mac isn't stronger than Carnage.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears it.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Wow, this is an old one.

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By capfan80

Gambit might get, GG, might get him, and Spidey and Venom have experience with him to maybe pull it off.  I actually think that Punisher has best chance because he would probably fall back on a brutal trap while the rest probably would walk into an ambush.  Regardless, I think Carnage wins. 

Also, is there a non-bloodlusted Carnage, and morals, he has none.
Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Vezok123

Clears It!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001 said:

He clears it.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By jashro44

If he can get past omega red I would say he either clears or stops at cyclops depending on what cyclops does.

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By rd2race

I may sound like a fan boy here but carnage is one bad dude he was taking on venom and spidey at the same time and is stronger than them with similar speed and agility (debatable). Beast could make use of the fire but you need very extreme heat to affect him a grenade or a train rail will not do the trick. beast doesn't get close enough to him to make use of said fire. He wrecks punisher. Doc Ock is a pretty tough opponent but without prior knowledge that hes facing carnage hes not much of a threat. Kraven gets wrecked. Gambit would be a bad matchup for carnage but carnage is far stronger and even though gambit is no slouch on the agility side carnage is faster coupled with camo carnage wins. Goblin has range weapons but only the bombs will affect him and carnage has an unlimited supply of his own projectiles to destroy the glider, once the glider is gone goblin is done. Omega red is one tough cookie, Im not sure where he is on strength level compared to carnage but cassidy again is faster and will have the element of surprise, im not sure his death spores would affect the symbiote same with the life drain but carnage has the range on the tentacles if spores don't work carnage takes it IMO (although its pretty debatable). He puts the beat down on gargan. Spidey or Brock has always given him a run for his money but i cant think of any times either of them has taken carnage in a solo straight up fight with no prep. Scott is another bad match up for cassidy, scott has the range and the power to destroy him but carnage is a dirty player he will use his camo and tendrils to incapacitate scott and get close enough to use his superior strength and agility to get the best of him. Cap has fought tougher opponents feat wise than carnage but at close range carnages tendrils can get past the shield which makes him a bad match up for Cap. After all that Kletus Cassidy takes it IMO

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

This is in dire need of a revamp. I'll update the OP later.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

GAUNTLET HAS RECEIVED A MUCH NEEDED REFRESH AND BALANCE UPDATE!

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Joe or clears.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@venomoushatred1001: Well, which is it? Do you think Carnage can take a majority against Joe or not? If so, why? If not, why? ;)

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@venomoushatred1001: Well, which is it? Do you think Carnage can take a majority against Joe or not? If so, why? If not, why? ;)

Stops at Joe.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@venomoushatred1001: But why?

#pullingteethtogetadebategoing

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@venomoushatred1001: But why?

#pullingteethtogetadebategoing

Joe has too durable to be brought down by Cletus' attacks. Not to mention he has an insane healing factor to heal from anything Kasady can dish out. Granted Carnage is faster and more agile than Fixit, but its only an amount of time before Joe grabs him and, well, smashes him.