Team 1.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Interesting didn't realize you use one piece characters in your threads.

At first glance Carnage has no answer for Luffy without intervention from his teammate.

As for how the fight plays out, I don't know or don't care enough to be specific.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mjolnirson

Darth Vader solos via TK TP and cutting everything with his badass lightsaber. luffy dies first.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mysticmedivh

Interesting didn't realize you use one piece characters in your threads.

At first glance Carnage has no answer for Luffy without intervention from his teammate.

As for how the fight plays out, I don't know or don't care enough to be specific.

I don't know who wins, but Luffy is susceptible to piercing and cuts, so technically he does have an answer.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 Luffy MVP IMO. Vader will do damage but u don't think he can carry his team.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LuckyStrike

@leo-343 said:

@zaluk: His combat speed is well in excess of Mach 20.

How did you calculate that? ima One Piece fan here

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy solos

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage has no business here at all. Can someone please give me some Carnage feats? .-.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy beats them both to death while neji sips tea.

TheFallen_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheFallen_1

@kingvenus said:

Carnage has no business here at all. Can someone please give me some Carnage feats? .-.

Well, he is a 50 toner, and has insane regen ability. Has the speed to match Spidey as well.

@speedster101: @jacthripper: @leo-343: The rest of you Underestimate Carnafge as well.

Manhandling both Spider Man and Venom at the same time.

No Caption Provided

Here he gets his head cut off and is fine.

Here he is head stabbed and laughs.

No Caption Provided

Here is split fro many little pieces, and remerges a an whole Carnage.

No Caption Provided

Here Carnage shows with enough Mass to possess the Avengers including Wolverine, Thing, Cap, and Hawkeye.

No Caption Provided

He has to eat some cattle to do this, but he can for sure do this to one person.

Also these.

he he got his head blown open and was fine with it. Pissed but not dead, so punching him in the head probably wouldn't work.
he he got his head blown open and was fine with it. Pissed but not dead, so punching him in the head probably wouldn't work.
here he is shown to not need an actual full body, and can turn to liquid, so pummeling him probably wouldn't work
here he is shown to not need an actual full body, and can turn to liquid, so pummeling him probably wouldn't work
Swallowing a grenade and blowing his head off didn't stop him.
Swallowing a grenade and blowing his head off didn't stop him.
ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curious how anyone could kill/KO Carnage.

That said, pretty sure Vader is getting Speedblitzed by either Neji or Luffy.

TheFallen_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

How fast is Pre Shipuden Neji?

TheFallen_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheFallen_1

@leo-343 said:

@thefallen_1: 50 tonner? Luffy is a multi thousand tonner minimum. Fast enough to match Spider-Man? Luffy is massively hypersonic. Early Pre-time skip Luffy would wreck Carnage let alone current Luffy who has a stat increase and Pre cog. Carnage is completely out of his depth. No offence but I have no idea why you'd think he'd be a threat to Luffy, Neji I don't know much about.

Pretty sure brute force does not work on Carnage though, never seen him put down by it, and he could stab Luffy. Not buying the whole "Luffy is Mach 20" bit either. Black powder bullets and canons are not standing still to Pre time skip Luffy, and they move only at Mach 1 speeds.

TheFallen_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheFallen_1

@leo-343 said:

@thefallen_1: The mach 20 feat came from the CAV viner calculating the speed of an average explosion and comparing it to Caesar's one. It has nothing to do with bullets and canon. Luffy has dodged three lasers at the same time with his eyes closed, he's dodged Hody's water bullets which are mach 16.2- ask if you want the link.

Overwank Fan Calcs are as bad as relying on Wikipedia for facts. I seen one Yu Yu Hakusho feat done by three people on Naruto Forums. One was Mach 80, another Mach 112, and the last one Mach 300.

All are BS fan clacs and no way solid proof other than people have terrible math though they pretend otherwise. Argue facts, not wank fan calcs.

Carnage isn't Luffy, he isn't completely immune to blunt force damage as seen in his fights with Venom, Kaine (I think they've fought) and others. Those two are hilariously weaker than Luffy and if they can hurt Carnage with blunt force then Luffy would one shot him. If that isn't enough then there's always multiple red hawks, Carnage isn't a as susceptible to fire compared to other symbiotes but the fire combined with Luffy's strength will put him down. He's outclassed in every way.

Fair enough, though Luffy is also fighting Vader here, and not sure if Luffy is now carrying the whole team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Do those calcs actually correlate to writer intentions? Because I can show you Boba Fett's 90mph jetpack outpacing an explosion after it went off.

TheFallen_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do those calcs actually correlate to writer intentions? Because I can show you Boba Fett's 90mph jetpack outpacing an explosion after it went off.

Exactly.

@leo-343: ^

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why? I said luffy kills team vader while neji sips tea.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@mysticmedivh said:

I don't know who wins, but Luffy is susceptible to piercing and cuts, so technically he does have an answer.

Blades aren't Luffy's kryptonite, he doesn't instantly lose a fight because blades are present. Carnage stabbing Luffy will not happen unless Luffy has been heavily injured or incapacitated.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a Vader vs Luffy thread, mini and Carnage are non factors.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@luckystrike: A few ways; there was a CAV a while back between Luffy and Midnighter, Luffy in base was calced at at least mach 20+ in base form (deduced from the scene where he esacpes Caesars explosion on Punk hazard). And One Piece characters always have higher combat speed than travel speed with some exceptions (Kizaru).

Furthermore, again in base form Luffy casually dodged Hody's water bullets which have been calced at mach 16.2. So with gear 2nd he must be well in excess of mach 20.

This is Pre Skip Luffy though, I'm not denying he's the MVP in this fight and could solo.

How is Luffy a 1000 tonner?

Actually Neji is the weak link in this fight, Genin from part 1 have the durability feats of a normal human, not many strength showings and the only advantage being speed.

Neji can react to strikes from Carnage and Vader simultaneously with his rotation defense, but is it good enough to stop Carnage's strength or a devastating lightsaber hit? Carnage is actually in the 70 ton range - being increased from around 50 and Vader can probably lift around 100 tons with force based telekinesis. These kind of feats can only be replicated by high tier characters in Naruto and there are barley any Naruto characters than can survive the grip of an invisible hand choking them out with the force.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Vader ( as anakin) has reacted to something like sub light speed, and the speed difference between Vader and Anakin is pretty small. As for the fight I know next to nothing about team 2, so I can't made a judgement.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@leo-343: TK does not need to control a persons muscles. It's no different than the function of Wind Energy or currents in a ocean lifting or slamming someone around, you cannot break out of it with punches or flexing, it has no substance, it's invisible energy, you cannot out punch Heat, magnetics, radiation, gravity Ect.

Even comic characters show this when lifting beings way stronger than them with TK.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@luckystrike: He isn't a 1000 tonner, he's a multi thousand toner easy. Early Pre time skip Luffy punched Crocodile through bedrock and crumbled a city block.

What I don't understand is how you can quantify those feats into a strength scale of metric tons. I'm no physicist so I don't know how these calculations are made, that's what I'm asking about.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luckystrike: add to this train of thought, Iron Fist can punch a ramming train as well a Helicarrier, but is not above 2 tons in lifting strength. Not seeng why Luffy is any different, I never seen him lift a house like Zoro.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

USA carnage covers them in goo and controls them.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

How fast is Pre Shipuden Neji?

I believe at full-speed (at least in combat,) the world slows to a crawl by his perception, if that's any indication. Even still, Darth isn't all that fast anyway. That armor severely restrains any fast movement from what I can see.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mortein

@luckystrike said:

@leo-343 said:

@luckystrike: He isn't a 1000 tonner, he's a multi thousand toner easy. Early Pre time skip Luffy punched Crocodile through bedrock and crumbled a city block.

What I don't understand is how you can quantify those feats into a strength scale of metric tons. I'm no physicist so I don't know how these calculations are made, that's what I'm asking about.

Recently Luffy one shot a giant. This gaint was strong enough to punch a 10 000 T heavy dude that was free falling at him, thousands of meters up in the air.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More than 500 chapters ago he was punching at super speed with 100+ tons heavy golden ball attached to his arm.

No Caption Provided

After he woke up from comma, pre-time skip Luffy lifted and thrown at least thousands of tons heavy boulder.

No Caption Provided

Pre-time skip pushed apart 2 huge buildings

No Caption Provided

He did this against sir Crocodile almost 600 chapters ago

No Caption Provided

Perhaps we don't know exactly how strong current Luffy is, but he's certainly far beyond 1000 tons level.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Carnage is a non-factor here guys :/

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Mortein

@leo-343 said:

@mortein: That gold ball is calced at 400-700 tons.

I did calculations myself, and the problem is Oda is inconsistent. On panels where the ball is drawn the smallest it has around 70-80 tons and on panels where it's drawn the biggest it has almost 1300 tons. if I remember correctly.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@mysticmedivh: Luffy would stomp Carnage, he's physically too much for him.

I never said that he isn't.

@mysticmedivh said:

Blades aren't Luffy's kryptonite, he doesn't instantly lose a fight because blades are present. Carnage stabbing Luffy will not happen unless Luffy has been heavily injured or incapacitated.

I never said they were his Kryptonite. I'm just saying that Carnage technically has a was to bypass his invulnerability to regular physical attacks. I'm not saying that it would, but in theory it is possible.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I never said they were his Kryptonite. I'm just saying that Carnage technically has a was to bypass his invulnerability to regular physical attacks. I'm not saying that it would, but in theory it is possible.

I think you misunderstood my statement, not saying he can't harm Luffy. No matter what Carnage can do or produce during this fight, there isn't anyway Carnage can make a fight with Luffy equal.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By micah007123

Good god image if the Carnage Symbiote bonded to Luffy.....and you thought Kasady was crazy.