#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain James Tiberious Kirk... Lost his loved ones by the Klingons and the Wrath of Khan. He wanted to bring them all back. The Godly Entity only known as "Q" heard Kirk's prayers, and made mockary of him. Kirk lashed back with harmful words, and so Q was "curious" of Kirk on what exacty he would do with omnipotent powers. Q with an entertained look on his face then granted Kirk with omnipotent powers by the power of the Infinity Gauntlet!

*Q as he grants Kirk the power of the Universe*

Meanwhile....

Thanos

Dr. Doom

Galactus

Shenron

Broly

Kid Boo

Darkseid

Lex Brainiac

Slade

M. Bison

Geese Howard

Pyron (From dark Stalkers)

Shredder

Mum-Rah

Skeletor

Unicron

Megatron

Star Scream

Cobra Commander

Dracula

Dark Gundam

Jaffar as a Gene (From Aladdin)

Maleficient (From Sleeping Beauty)

Ursula (From Little Mermaid)

Cloverfield

Kayako Seiki (The Grudge Ghost)

Jason Vorhee

Michael Myers

Fready Kruger

The Maniac Cop

Chucky the Killer Doll

The Leprecheon

The Toxic Crusaders

and the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

Combined forces to stop the Phanaminal Comsmic Powers of James. T. Kirk!?!?!?

#2 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough battle

#3 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirk looses, Thanos knows the gauntlet better than anyone except Adam Warlock.  Thanos uses Galactus, Darkseid, Broly, Kid Bu and Dr. Doom as key players and everyone else as cannon fodder.  Thanos takes the gauntlet and bitch slaps "Q" for doing something so stupid.

#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30134 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos appears out of nowhere and takes his glove back xP

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha  !  Wow... Captain Kirk with the Infinity Gauntlet
#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

where is this taking place?  the gauntlet won't work outside the marvel universe.  That's why Darkseid said it was useless to him in a crossover.

#7 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"where is this taking place?  the gauntlet won't work outside the marvel universe.  That's why Darkseid said it was useless to him in a crossover.
"

This battle is taking place in the Star Trek Universe... "Q" replicated the Infinity Guantlet with all it's powers and gave it to Kirk. This Version of the Infinity Gauntlet does work in the Star Trek Universe becuase "Q" ruled it so. And as a plot for "Q"s entertainment; he teleported all these characters to try to stop Captain Kirk.

Kirk is hella powerful now; and Thanos will be unable to take it away himself... There needs to be team effort to take out Kirk just like it took team efferot to take out Thanos during the Infinity Wars.

#8 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Just get one of those green skinned aliens, she'll get the gauntlet off of him in no time!

#9 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Captain Kirk would just turn all the people stated from above into "fine lady" friends. haha

#10 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to go against Kirk. He would lose by being outsmarted. heh simple as that It would be easire for the bad guys to win

#11 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"Kirk looses, Thanos knows the gauntlet better than anyone except Adam Warlock.  Thanos uses Galactus, Darkseid, Broly, Kid Bu and Dr. Doom as key players and everyone else as cannon fodder.  Thanos takes the gauntlet and bitch slaps "Q" for doing something so stupid.
"
I love that explanation.
#12 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"I would have to go against Kirk. He would lose by being outsmarted. heh simple as that It would be easire for the bad guys to win
"

Don't know if you ever watched the old Star Trek shows. But Kirk is one horny ass dude. I'm sure he'll turn everyone of them into ladies before any of them (especially Doom and Thanos) even has a thought of prep-time.
#13 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirk beats down all of them Kirk style. Then tortures them by making them all helplessly stand by as they witness Kirk recording a new album.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
LOL... Captain Kirk with the Infinity Gauntlet is so hilarious
#15 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

is this fight in the marvel universe though, becuase i have bad news... if it's not than captain kirk is raped lmao

#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Something tells me you have something for the infinity gaunlet.

#17 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Kirk would win its too many villians that would be trying to stab each other in the back and Doom and Galctus know better than to trust Thanos.

#18 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos makes a clone of Picard who promptly pwns Kirk and takes the glove.

#19 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Hedatary said:
"I would have to go against Kirk. He would lose by being outsmarted. heh simple as that It would be easire for the bad guys to win
"

Don't know if you ever watched the old Star Trek shows. But Kirk is one horny ass dude. I'm sure he'll turn everyone of them into ladies before any of them (especially Doom and Thanos) even has a thought of prep-time.
"
Just get She Hulk