Topic

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the creator

Against a normal user of the energy (a relatively new Capt Universe), SS wins due to his experience, high power levels and ability to manipulate other energy sources.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

The_Creator says:

"Against a normal user of the energy (a relatively new Capt Universe), SS wins due to his experience, high power levels and ability to manipulate other energy sources."

what if the Engima Force was wielded by someone experienced with it?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the creator

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"The_Creator says:
"Against a normal user of the energy (a relatively new Capt Universe), SS wins due to his experience, high power levels and ability to manipulate other energy sources. "
what if the Engima Force was wielded by someone experienced with it?"

If weilded by a much more experienced user or a super powered user (like Spiderman was), then the power level/knowledge implied means the battle would be a lot closer. The SS might not be able to simply strip energy from the host, but even then I think that SS's overall power level would likely win the day.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

how about if it was wielded by Gladiator while he was extremely confidant that he would defeat surfer?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the creator

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"how about if it was wielded by Gladiator while he was extremely confidant that he would defeat surfer?"

Then I think that Gladiator would win due to his own massive base power level.

The enigma force enhances what you already have as well as giving all new powers.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

The_Creator says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"how about if it was wielded by Gladiator while he was extremely confidant that he would defeat surfer?"

Then I think that Gladiator would win due to his own massive base power level.

The enigma force enhances what you already have as well as giving all new powers.

"

I thought so, should I assume that Dr. Strange as captain Universe would triumph over Silver Surfer as well?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"The_Creator says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
Then I think that Gladiator would win due to his own massive base power level. The enigma force enhances what you already have as well as giving all new powers. "
I thought so, should I assume that Dr. Strange as captain Universe would triumph over Silver Surfer as well?"

That's a more difficult one to see the outcome of.

It would enhance Strange's normal physical abilities to superhuman levels which would only then help to negate some of the overwhelming speed advantage SS possesses, but it would not make then even - far from it.

It would provide some energy projection powers to Strange but would it enhance his spell casting - I don't think so as Strange calls on other beings (entreaties) to power his spells so it may be of no benefit here.

If the SS reacts fast enough, i would still give it to SS.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

The_Creator says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"The_Creator says:
"Donnieman v5.1 says:
Then I think that Gladiator would win due to his own massive base power level. The enigma force enhances what you already have as well as giving all new powers. "
I thought so, should I assume that Dr. Strange as captain Universe would triumph over Silver Surfer as well?"

That's a more difficult one to see the outcome of.

It would enhance Strange's normal physical abilities to superhuman levels which would only then help to negate some of the overwhelming speed advantage SS possesses, but it would not make then even - far from it.

It would provide some energy projection powers to Strange but would it enhance his spell casting - I don't think so as Strange calls on other beings (entreaties) to power his spells so it may be of no benefit here.

If the SS reacts fast enough, i would still give it to SS.

"

okay, thanks.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@the creator said:

Against a normal user of the energy (a relatively new Capt Universe), SS wins due to his experience, high power levels and ability to manipulate other energy sources.