w00t, 'nother Hulk battle.

Spawn because I feel adventurous.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224795 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"w00t, 'nother Hulk battle.

Spawn because I feel adventurous."
This aint just regular Hulk though its The Hulk with the Uni Power
#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

capt. universe hulk...........uh not sure what spawn can do...unless he is divine

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224795 posts) - - Show Bio
Spawn with Maximum Magic could do a few things to Captain Universe Hulk... Spawn 's NecroPlasm will give Hulk with Uni Power Problems
#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:

This aint just regular Hulk though its The Hulk with the Uni Power"

Has Hulk as its name, is big, a random color, and Bruce Banner. Looks like Hulk to me :P

Still Spawn for me...magic beats universe power as far as I'm concerned.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224795 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:

This aint just regular Hulk though its The Hulk with the Uni Power"

Has Hulk as its name, is big, a random color, and Bruce Banner. Looks like Hulk to me :P

Still Spawn for me...magic beats universe power as far as I'm concerned."
LOL

Fair Enough
#8 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

does hulk still have his normal powers ?

#9 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"does hulk still have his normal powers ?

"

I would imagine.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224795 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"does hulk still have his normal powers ?

"
Yes Sir. The Uni Power would enhanced Hulk's strength and speed
#11 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

well sitll keep my vote.

cause im thinking back when DD had it ^^

and this is hulk....lol

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224795 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"well sitll keep my vote.

cause im thinking back when DD had it ^^

and this is hulk....lol"
LOL

Yeah I think Spawn's magic would cause too many problems for this Uni Powered Hulk
#13 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easily kills spawn unless its devine Spawn.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224795 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Hulk easily kills spawn unless its devine Spawn."
How ? Spawn doesnt really have weakness to many direct attacks that arent of Celestial nature...
#15 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

well you said it enhanced hulks speed,i don't know how fast spawn is...but i doubt it's near that level...so i say hulk snaps him in half with in 2. seconds. ^^

#16 Posted by King Saturn (224795 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"well you said it enhanced hulks speed,i don't know how fast spawn is...but i doubt it's near that level...so i say hulk snaps him in half with in 2. seconds. ^^"
Thats a Good Point. I just dont know how fast the Hulk is with the Uni Power... Spawn could stop time on Hulk with his magic
#17 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"well you said it enhanced hulks speed,i don't know how fast spawn is...but i doubt it's near that level...so i say hulk snaps him in half with in 2. seconds. ^^"
Thats a Good Point. I just dont know how fast the Hulk is with the Uni Power... Spawn could stop time on Hulk with his magic"
but you can only react so fast...
#18 Posted by King Saturn (224795 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
Thats a Good Point. I just dont know how fast the Hulk is with the Uni Power... Spawn could stop time on Hulk with his magic"
but you can only react so fast...
"
Thats True. But we cant totally put down Spawn as if he has no speed... he has some level of speed
#19 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i know that...just saying not at that level.

#20 Posted by King Saturn (224795 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"i know that...just saying not at that level."
Agreed
#21 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Uni powered hulk should be capable of all that you name it he should have it so Spawn couldn't do to much to him. Captain Universe is an avitar of the enigma force juz like Dark Phoenix is an avitar of the phoenix force they should have similar power levels.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure about this one.

Moderator Online
#23 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm not sure about this one."

Same
#24 Posted by King Saturn (224795 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Uni powered hulk should be capable of all that you name it he should have it so Spawn couldn't do to much to him. Captain Universe is an avitar of the enigma force juz like Dark Phoenix is an avitar of the phoenix force they should have similar power levels."
How do you know Captain Universe and Dark Phoenix have simular power levels ?
#25 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually itz juz a theory but who ever possess cap universe can manipulate molecules, and matter at a very high level. The user can also withstand almost anything, plus it increses the powers the user already had very greatly. Captain Universe comes from the Enigma Force which should be close to the  level as the phoenix force itself.The unipower has been use to do great feats such as stop the merging of two universes, time travel at will, destroy universal level demons and thats where my theory comes from but the Uni Hulk himself did not do all these things but other Cap universes have. http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_Universe

#26 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Wether it's having the power of a god, or the equal power of God, universal power versus the power that created every universe. No brainer. Spawn wins

#27 Posted by King Saturn (224795 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Actually itz juz a theory but who ever possess cap universe can manipulate molecules, and matter at a very high level. The user can also withstand almost anything, plus it increses the powers the user already had very greatly. Captain Universe comes from the Enigma Force which should be close to the  level as the phoenix force itself.The unipower has been use to do great feats such as stop the merging of two universes, time travel at will, destroy universal level demons and thats where my theory comes from but the Uni Hulk himself did not do all these things but other Cap universes have. http://www.marvel.com/universe/Captain_Universe"
Oh I See
#28 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
clayton said:
"Wether it's having the power of a god, or the equal power of God, universal power versus the power that created every universe. No brainer. Spawn wins"
lol now we know that GOD is a black dude....