Know each team's starting location

Fight to the death

Also: Who is the better Captain?
Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2 Edited by CaptBrandon (17 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully not being bias, but leaning toword Captain America

#3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20238 posts) - - Show Bio

I am leaning towards Captain America. Do you have any significant feats on Han Solo or Jean-Luc Picard's team?

#4 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't beat Lando Calrissian, he is just too smooth. :)

#5 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I am leaning towards Captain America. Do you have any significant feats on Han Solo or Jean-Luc Picard's team?

@fetts care to enlighten the man? I've seen a lot of TNG, and DS9, as well as several others. But I think I'd wager you know both teams better than I do.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#6 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Picard and data

because they can strategize and technobabble

#7 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard Data is pretty above human capabilities, I think he helps wins it for his team.

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Han Solo never loses!

#9 Edited by Fetts (4466 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@fetts care to enlighten the man? I've seen a lot of TNG, and DS9, as well as several others. But I think I'd wager you know both teams better than I do.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Indeed. Data's greatest power is his intelligence (billions of calculations per second) but he also has FTL reflexes (dodged phaser fire) and superhuman strength (2-4 tons). Word is one of the greatest Klingon warriors in the series, and he has at least peak human strength.

#10 Posted by Hyperlight (5822 posts) - - Show Bio

cap bucky and haweye ftw

#11 Posted by deathmedal (97 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Team Cap

2. Team TNG

3. Team SW

interesting battle

#12 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts said:

@floopay said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Indeed. Data's greatest power is his intelligence (billions of calculations per second) but he also has FTL reflexes (dodged phaser fire) and superhuman strength (2-4 tons). Word is one of the greatest Klingon warriors in the series, and he has at least peak human strength.

I felt the same.

I pretty much looked at Data as the superior in this debate. However, I thought the overall average level of strength and ability of Captain America's team was pulling a higher average from one member to the next (all around peak human, with strong feats in all fields), and that Han Solo's team probably was the superior in terms of technology (at least in what they would carry for standard equipment, compared to an away team from Star Trek).

So I think overall the teams are well matched. Not sure which team I'd pick overall.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay