Joe_E_Nigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joe_E_Nigma
Captain Planet   vs. Superman  

Battle takes place in a Bio Dome so there's no pollution, Superman has both hands tied behind his back and in 45 minutes a giant Kryptonite rubber ducky will fall on the bio dome. WHO...WALKS...AWAY?
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By Dracade102

FTW
FTW
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mattek

Superman does.

theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By theiconic

lol   stalemate....  sups breaksfree busting the dome   but the kryptonite falls on him knockin him out and the pollution fills in the dome disabling Captain P.......

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By karrob
@theiconic said:
" lol   stalemate....  sups breaksfree busting the dome   but the kryptonite falls on him knockin him out and the pollution fills in the dome disabling Captain P....... "
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By ComicStooge

Superman uses Heat vision....the end.

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GT-Man

CP would still beat superman with using his hands

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By wkar

Superman wins.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@wkar said:

Superman wins.

Against a cartoon? 
wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By wkar

@Illuminatus said:

@wkar said:

Superman wins.

Against a cartoon?

Yeah!!!

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Void_Paladin

As we can see here, Superman>Nature.

No Caption Provided

The answer...is still Superman.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I'm goin with Captain Planet...I mean the dude is basically Superman without the vunerability Kryptonite. The dude has lifted Chemical plants, burrowed through the ground, and put out wild fires in Jungles with either his breath or by using water from the ocean. Unless the place they are fighting in is reinforced with lead, then Clark will grow weaker anyway. Lets not forget that Cap has yet to be harmed Physically..It took his emimes creating his exact opposite to even slow him down.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Void_Paladin

@Guardiandevil83 said:

I'm goin with Captain Planet...I mean the dude is basically Superman without the vunerability Kryptonite. The dude has lifted Chemical plants, burrowed through the ground, and put out wild fires in Jungles with either his breath or by using water from the ocean. Unless the place they are fighting in is reinforced with lead, then Clark will grow weaker anyway. Lets not forget that Cap has yet to be harmed Physically..It took his emimes creating his exact opposite to even slow him down.

One super-fart should do the trick.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rainy
Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Turn Sups into a tree.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Dex_Starr

Anyone could beat Captain Planet by throwing mud on him.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rainy

@MagneticShockwave said:

Turn Sups into a tree.

You saw the video didn't you :)

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By MrDirector786

@Void_Paladin said:

No Caption Provided

I love this pic just for the artwork alone. :P

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@Void_Paladin: Yea that should do it..I bet Supes can conjure up a hurricane after Bean Barrito

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rainy

@Void_Paladin said:

No Caption Provided

How the F is he going to destroy the ozone layer, is he freaking r***rded? he'll kill all of humanity and he won't have a livable planet life for the next hundred or even thousands light years.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman could throw a Waste Management Dumpster on Captain Planet and KO him.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ssejllenrad

Isn't Kryptonite sort of polluted Kryptonian matter? Superman says to CP that it is a form of pollution and it becomes a weakness of them both. Then they both die.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Void_Paladin

@Guardiandevil83: lol

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rainy

@Void_Paladin: lol what?

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By TheWitchingHour

Superman should win.

@ssejllenrad said:

Isn't Kryptonite sort of polluted Kryptonian matter? Superman says to CP that it is a form of pollution and it becomes a weakness of them both. Then they both die.

Yeah I remember Kryptonite was the result of thermonuclear war on Krypton which slowly poisoned the core of the planet until it exploded and released all of the radioactive kryptonite.

carver9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By carver9

@Rainy:

That's the point. The elementals were going to destroy every living thing on the planet. That was the main reason Supes gave his speech since there wasn't any reason to care since there wasn't any life on the planet (if the elemental actually went through with destroying everything). To bad Supes doesn't have a single ft proving that he could destroy a planet with punches, let alone a moon (he had to go light speed via space in order to destroy the dark moon and even then, he was koed). Love the scene though. I read that comic at least 7 times and that's a minimum.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Void_Paladin

@Rainy: Whoops, wrong person.

carver9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By carver9

By the way...Supes wins this 10/10

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rpgr

@Rainy: The elementals vowed to kill all living beings. With no living beings, good guys like Supes don't need to hold back and can toy with their enemy (ala DBZ Goku vs. Freeza when namek is totally destroyed).

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I see Superman losing after a hard fight..Cap is damn near a demi god and isn't truly a living bein to begin with..The kryptonite should weaken Clark before it effects Captain Planet (if it even can) and then Cap could have his way with him. I believe that the Kryptonite in it's solid form is less toxic since normal people have simply picked it up with no ill effect.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By alcoholbob

Captain Planet

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#32  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

Anyone could beat Captain Planet by throwing mud on him.

LOL

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Guardiandevil83 said:

I see Superman losing after a hard fight..Cap is damn near a demi god and isn't truly a living bein to begin with..The kryptonite should weaken Clark before it effects Captain Planet (if it even can) and then Cap could have his way with him. I believe that the Kryptonite in it's solid form is less toxic since normal people have simply picked it up with no ill effect.

Except he can be beaten by a fart.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#34  Edited By dernman
@entropy_aegis: Couldn't Sups hurt CP with his X-Ray eyes. 
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I was actually thinking about heat vision..that should hurt him since it may contain some form of low level radiation...maybe it's nostalgia..I just want Cap to win lol..but I would say he's atleast strong enough to hurt Superman. Some people believe that strength alone constitutes as an automatic win. I would give Superman a higher position over most because of everything else he has. But Superman has a tendency to underestimate his opponents..he'd done the same to Doomsday when they first met..and had the wind kicked out of him. Being a literal force of nature created by Mother earth herself..CP should have a better chance of hurting clark then most do. Hell he's been hurt physically by other weaker them himself. Cap Atom, Wonder-Woman, And Female Furies. People would agree that while close in strength..Superman is steal alot stronger. Captain Planet has turned to lighting and Clark is not invunerable to electric attacks..ask Livewire or Batman with a taser during Hush. Cp may lose..But clark dosen't fly away as easily as he'd flown into the fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theiconic said:

lol stalemate.... sups breaksfree busting the dome but the kryptonite falls on him knockin him out and the pollution fills in the dome disabling Captain P.......
No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jeanroygrant

Superman

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Dex_Starr:"Anyone could beat Captain Planet by throwing mud on him."..... Mud is earth.......................that would heal him.

Anyway back on that mean BUMP, captain planet wins because of the source of his power which is the Titan Gaea. Her magic backs him and what does superman not have invulnerability to.....magic (especially magic of a Titan, Gaea no less). Not to mention that good ole cap is telepathic, and has the ability to manipulate Kal's heat vision and freeze breath along with earths other elements that he can use to manipulate other aspects of the earth itself such as gravity and electromagnetism. He benefits more from the sun than Superman and could pull the suns heat and radiation right out of him. Superman can't hit captain planet if he turns intangible by completely becoming an element such as heat/air molecules, ice/dust particles, or even pure energy. While he is one with an element he can just sap solar energy from Clark, and then begin to physically go all captain marvel on him (magic and whatnot). Not all radiation hurts Captain Planet (Only radiation that would be harmful to the planet or the elements would harm him but only if the radiation that he emits doesn't overpower the harmful radiation), and since kryptonite is a rock and isn't directly harmful to him...he should be able to manipulate it and use it against superman.

(His power comes from Gaea, Titan of all types of earthly materials, not just the ones on the planet itself. Earth is a element that can be found anywhere in the solar system, same with the other elements including heat generated from the sun, even that of a red sun which would still fuel him since it is solar heat radiation and he isn't superman who is negatively effected by it.)

(Captain Planet might as well be considered a god in his own right due to his mythical/magical/cosmic back round and power set, he has the limited powers of Apollo [fire], Poseidon [water], Aeolus [wind], Eros [heart], and of course the power and strength of his creator Gaea [earth]. He can also generate lightning like Zeus, but it would probably be more accurate to name his powers after other Titans like Oceanus, Uranus, and Hyperion)

So yeah, go planet.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jojjimbo

Superman easy, there's nothing in those cartoons that places Captain Planet on Sup's lvl.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#40  Edited By sinestro_GL

Supes uses heat vision to burn all the trees. Captain Planet then forfeits because of the tragedy.

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Captain Planet.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#42  Edited By terry2012

@Guardiandevil83: I totally agreed with you on everything especially that Superman has the tendency to underestimate his emenies. It is that law that said, know your enemy and know yourself. Superman knows himelf but he doesn't know his enemy or enemies. Like he did with The Hulk in a crossover he tell him to calm down and next thing you know his gets punch out of nowhere. The World Finest movie is the best example. When Superman catches Batman interrogate a criminal Superman said alright he has had enough and he grabs Batman shoulder and Batman flip him. Which I find very funny because no way that should have happened. Batman is at peak human level and Superman is far beyond that and a 100 ton level he shouldn't be able to get flip by Batman Laughing out loud.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Rainy said:

@Void_Paladin said:

No Caption Provided

How the F is he going to destroy the ozone layer, is he freaking r***rded? he'll kill all of humanity and he won't have a livable planet life for the next hundred or even thousands light years.

Humanity would all ready be dead. Nature, in an effort to make Superman leave, gave him an ultimatum. Either he left the planet, or nature would kill humanity. Then he gives the speech above. Whats a great comic. I remember reading it in the shop, wish now I wouldv'e bought it.

And superman take CP no matter what

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jeanroygrant

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

Probably Captain Planet.
Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sylvain

i got a question is Captain Planet and the Planeteers an good show?Just wondering because i see him in many threads so.....Anyway i'm gona check it out.

Since i barely saw Captain Planet as an Kid i cant say if he wins or lose.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes

MegaRdaniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_paladin:

Taking a Super-Crap will definitely defeat the man in green. LOL

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Wait, what is holding Superman with his hands tied?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman can throw mud from inside the Biodome and hurt CP like what happened in the cartoon.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins... Captain Planet is not even Captain America level in retrospect. Anyone who says otherwise is a jack wagon.